Hello dear folks of Steamgifts!

As of late, I have not provided a puzzle or giveaway. I was kind of busy with personal things (mainly work, moving to another house and preparing for my upcoming vacation with my friends), but I wanted to contribute something at the very least.
So here is a GA of Bee Simulator. You have to bee (sorry not sorry) at least Level 1 and answer a question that I deem reasonably challenging.
Here:
http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/2hUk1aNP

The insect in the puzzle is pretty interesting, especially regarding its lifestyle. When I was about 6-7 years old, my father found this insect's mudcell on the wall of our garden shed and showed it to me. As it was dry and had a hole on it already, my father said its okay to take it down, because its inhabitant had already left. As he shattered the little construct between his fingers, paralyzed and dead spiders fell out from the remains. About six spiders of various shapes and colors. I was taken aback! What kind of weird alien being does this, as if it stepped out of a scifi movie? It turned out mother nature came up with amazing things that my child self could not yet possibly imagine!
You can take this as a hint, in case you were stuck with the question.

And as a topic that could be considered related, how about insects?

Personally I always loved them, even as a kid, with the exception of parasites and bloodsuckers, like ticks, mosquitos and fleas.
These little fellas are very diverse in every meaning of the word. From solitary mantises, trough social ants and bees, to the beatiful butterflies, you can find great variety among them! There is no end to species that could surprise you one way or another. In proportion to their general size and weight-class, they are capable of amazing feats! In fact, my favourite animal is the praying mantis.
Do you have a favourite insect? A picture of an interesting species (I am hungarian so I would love to see insects from foreign countries), or any related thoughts?
Leave a comment!

Bumps are appreciated! Good luck!

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like insects?

View Results
Yes! They fascinate me!
I generally like them.
Meh, I dont care that much.
I am not particularly fond of them.
Ew! They disgust me!
Potato bug
View attached image.
2 years ago

What the...? xD Where is this from?

2 years ago

Ah! Harry Partridge! No wonder the style felt familiar! :D

2 years ago

Beeump!

2 years ago

Appreciated, thanks! ps. keep the bee puns comin'!

2 years ago

Will bee sure to do that ;)

2 years ago

Nice! :D

2 years ago

Bump for solved.
Thanks!

2 years ago

Thank you too, good luck!

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

Thanks! At first glance, I mistook your avatar for Cirno of Touhou. And funnily, I am pretty sure that this is the second occasion. XD

2 years ago

My avatar is for Erio Touwa of Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl.

2 years ago

Thanks for clarifying, good to know!

2 years ago

Finally, my biology degree paid off!

2 years ago

As someone with an almost-Earthscience degree, I can relate. :D

2 years ago

Bump

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

EDIT.
Managed to solve it somehow, thanks for the giveaway! :)

2 years ago*

Hey! I am glad You've ultimately made it! In case you were stuck longer, I planned on giving you further hints, but it seems you managed well on your own!
Nice work and good luck!

2 years ago

Solved ^-^ Very fascinating read. Already had the game but the background story really pulled me in.

2 years ago

I am glad You appreciated it! :) Its a fairly old story that had a lasting impact on me, so I am happy that sharing it had at least some value to someone!

2 years ago

Well I know nothing about insects so unsurprisingly, I tried and gave up.

Have a bump and good luck to everyone

2 years ago

Let me know if you need further hints!

2 years ago

Actually managed with the hint today. I didn't know there was a hint coming when I first tried because I was on my phone and for some reason ITH didn't say anything about a hint there.

Thank you ;)

Oh and btw, I actually wanted to be a bee when I was 4. Or so I've been told. I think it was really only about this cartoon but my grandmother maintained it was because I said "bees are free", which I don't believe for one second but she was the adult so maybe she does have a real memory of me saying that.

2 years ago*

I am glad You've made it!
Haha, thats a cute story! While I dont remember it, according to my parents I also watched this cartoon as a kid.
We say so many weird and funny things as a kid that we dont remember later, its possible your grandmother is right. For example, my mother occasionally brings up that at around the age of 3, I used to mix up the words "kocsi" and "csoki".
Kocsi means car in hungarian. Csoki is a shortened version of "chocolate".

2 years ago

Bump for solved!

2 years ago

Thanks for participating! Good luck!

2 years ago

yay, I solved it :D Even without the hint on itstoohard, but when have read your post properly :)
I find insects (their appearance) fascinating but quite terrifying at the same time
this one is an amateur video taken by me in texas — https://imgur.com/a/O3fIuGp

2 years ago

I was able to solve the puzzle too.(*p'Θ'q)♪

img [NSFW]Tag!ヾ(≧Θ≦)ノHelp♪ 🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛
I think ... is cute.(∩´Θ`)∩🍯
As for the caterpillar, well, you get the idea. 😆

2 years ago

I am glad it does not prove to be too difficult! Also thanks a lot for sharing your video! Those are funny looking little caterpillars. :)
I've met a pretty big one last year, when I visited one of my friends in the city of Gödöllő.
https://imgur.com/Gb3GA1S
If I am right, it will grow into this:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Wow, this one is huge! O_o
But I think you're slightly wrong, and it's a privet hawkmoth, not a lime hawkmoth (lime caterpillars with a blue "horn"). Take a look: 1, 2. So it will be even bigger moth, with a wingspan of 12 cm >< I'm glad I'm behind the screen now :D
But lime one is much more "plushy" :D
I'm not an expert though, just a googler :)

2 years ago

Now that You mention it...!
Thanks for the suggestion, I believe You are right! I also agree that whichever it grew into, was surely a nice, big moth. Personally I would love to see each one in person! :)

2 years ago

A frienldy reminder trough bump that the GA ends in roughly 24 hours!

2 years ago

Dragonflies are the best!

2 years ago

They are certainly awesome! Today I just saw a big blue one. Not sure of the exact species. Troughout my life I mostly encountered the smaller blue sp., named common blue damselfly. Today's specimen may have been a blue emperor as it was larger, more bulky. Like this one:

View attached image.
2 years ago

Bumf

2 years ago

Fanks!

2 years ago

Bumpage

2 years ago