https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/summer-sale-bonus-coupon

Prepare yourself for Fanatical's Summer Sale with your Bonus Coupon! Valid from August 8th 2022 at 4PM (BST) / 11AM (EST) / 8AM (PT).

Subscribe to the Email Newsletter and grab your personal coupon before August 8th to get extra savings on your next Fanatical purchase during the rest of August 2022.

Your coupon will get you $1 off and has a minimum spend of $5. It cannot be used on Elden Ring, pre-orders or Star Deals. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon. Values will be converted into your local currency (conversions correct as of 2nd August 2022). We reserve the right to exclude products at any time. Please visit this page to see the latest exclusions. This coupon is live from August 8th 2022 at 4PM (BST) / 11AM (EST) / 8AM (PT) until August 31st 11:59PM (BST) / 6:59PM (EST) / 3:59PM (PT).

We've got thousands of game discounts, Flash Deals, store Rewards and more in our brand new Summer Sale, starting August 8th!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Damn, what a steal!!!

1 year ago

It won't likely convince me to make a purchase, but if there's a good deal over $5 this will make it a bit cheaper.

1 year ago

Yep :/ Fanatical is not so great when it comes to discounts most of the time.

1 year ago

And usually their bundles are <$5 and don't work on build a bundles, therefor it's only really useful when you buy a game.

1 year ago

Yeah sure why not. Maybe I can use it for an upcoming bundle. :)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

thanks. i will use this for sure maybe for an uncoming bundle

1 year ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

They're joking? Only $1 off from a purchase, shame of you, Fanatical! 😐

1 year ago

Happy cakeday

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day and Thanks for the Heads up!

1 year ago

Happy cake day!

1 year ago

Happy Cakeday :D

1 year ago

Happy Cakeday! :)

1 year ago

=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂
Happy Cakeday♪

1 year ago

Happy cakeday!

Paraphrasing AvsP... These coupons are like condoms. Better have them and not need them, than need them and not have!

Btw, this is the text of the coupon:
Summer Sale Bonus Coupon: Coupon valid from August 8th 2022 at 4PM (BST) / 11AM (EST) / 8AM (PT). Your coupon will get you $1 off during the Summer Sale and has a minimum spend of $5. All conversion rates are correct as of 2nd August 2022. It cannot be used on Elden Ring, pre-orders, or Star Deals. We reserve the right to exclude products at any time.

So it includes "build your own" bundles. Good if you can see two bundles at a time, or a +$5 ones (from time to time there are)

1 year ago

Ah, can't even give discount on Elden Ring ;D

1 year ago

Wow, that's super useful cheers. Works a damn sight better than Fanatical's own wishlist.

1 year ago

Happy cakeday! 🎂👻

1 year ago

I claimed this yesterday (7th), but it wouldn't apply to anything at all, bundles or games. So I waited until the time claimed (8th @ 11 AM EST), but it has been removed from my account and now reads "SOLD OUT
Sorry, you've missed out this time. Stay tuned for future offers and promotions."
What a load of bs

1 year ago

''SOLD OUT'' hey thanks Fanatical -_-

1 year ago

just bought Devil May Cry 5 + Vergil 7,99€ using this coupon

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.