Loot Play Monthly - February 2019

Order by February 16th at 9pm PT, available only for US customers

Codes delivered on: 16th February

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Previous bundles:

Monthly digital “crate” of five indie games will be delivered on the 16th of every month! Loot Play is currently only available in the United States. Codes are PC only, redeemable through Steam once received.

Subscription

Subscribe before February 16th at 9pm PT to receive the February Loot Play Bundle

Available only for US customers

Subscription plans

• 1 month: $11.99 / month
  • 3 months: $11.49 / month
  • 6 months: $10.99 / month
  • 12 months: $10.00 / month

Comicbook.com article abut this series of bundles
Reddit threads about Loot Crate

Games

Redout: Enhanced Edition initial reveal + 4 more games revealed on February 16th at 9pm PT

If you're a new customer, use OFFERS15 coupon for a 15% discount.

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Redout: Enhanced Edition 86% of 2252 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $34.99
Hyperdrive Massacre 81% of 16 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 7 $9.99
Joggernauts 100% of 13 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    ⚙️ W M 1 $14.99
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning 90% of 76 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $4.99
Super Man Or Monster 84% of 26 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 2 $12.99

⚙️ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $77.95

View attached image.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

In case you didn't already pick up the recent Chrono.gg deal for Redout Enhanced edition (for $7), what will you do now?

View Results
[Yes, reveal game] I've been waiting for a good deal on Redout: Enhanced Edition for quite some time now, and Fanatical's packs are out of my budget.
[Yes, faith in mystery games] I'll give these guys a chance, since I've been pretty disappointed with Humble Monthly lately.
[Subscriber] I'm still hoping for a Pause button.
[No buy] Nope. Same price as the Monthly, but lower MSRP and lower quality games. It's just not worth it.

Given the poll question, they're really banking on their existing LootCrate customer base (who buy physical lootcrates) buying into lootplay or mainstream gamers who don't check ITAD or keep up on all deals. For those of us who keep up on deals, this one asks people to put a lot of weight on the mystery games. Given their prior months' mystery games and no early reveal so good that I really want to buy, I'm not eager to buy in just yet. They really try hard with some first time bundled games, and I disagree with comments on last month that the mystery reveals were on par with IG, but for me personally lootplay doesn't compare to a decent humble monthly.

There is also still the question of whether the Steam keys are actually ROW or restricted to the US, as that could be entirely independent of who lootcrate will actually sell to (US only). If lootplay ever puts out a bundle with a must-have game from my wishlist, I will volunteer to gift one of the mystery game keys to someone in a non-ROW region (SA. SEA. CIS) to confirm the possibility that billing is restricted but the keys are not.

5 years ago

I don't remember any comments about these games being locked for US-only, when multiple region-locked subs are available. Loot Play bundles are not as popular as the Monthlies and I think there's no indication on the purchase page about them being locked (at least the Monthly has the gift-link option that makes a notification pop up), therefore there's a much lower chance for someone to report a region lock.
There's no need to gift a key (unless you want to ofc). A mere attempt to activate the key with ASF will give you the SubId (for this test it's recommended that the keys are used already). With the SubId you can find all the information you want on StemDB. I can help you with that, as long as you can send me a used key for the game you need to find the region locks (so that I don't happen to activate it in the process).

For Redout: Enhanced Edition there is no package that contains region locks.

5 years ago*

You mean attempt to activate key using Archi's Steam Farm? The addlicense command only appears to apply to free games only, as it only accepts gameids and accounts/bots as parameters which I would think is different from keys: https://github.com/JustArchiNET/ArchiSteamFarm/wiki/Commands
Is there another command or a different ASF you are referring to?

If a game has no region-locked subs, then its safe to say that any bundle including that game would have no region locks, but if a game has at least one region-locked sub, then there is a chance that a bundle key COULD utilize that region-locked sub.

5 years ago

Using the redeem command

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Thanks for confirming they were literally in IG bundles. I agree with your assessment.

5 years ago

Roughly 18h left to get this one.

They usually release the full contents a few hours before the deadline, therefore you'll have a bit of time to buy it after it's fully revealed.

5 years ago

Any idea if the contents are revealed yet?

5 years ago

They are now.

5 years ago

That's gonna be a no from me dog.

I mean even if you missed out on the Chrono sale - its about $7 on HB store for the next 11 days anyway.

5 years ago

Glitchrunners from danger zone ,heh again crap game

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Many thanks!

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Yeah that seems really rough.. Hopefully it gets a lot better next month.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I was trying to buy this months crate just to try it out, but it kept rejecting because for some reason they don't ship to my country?

Very odd, considering I'm A) in the US, and B) this is digital stuff...

5 years ago

That was your guardian angel looking out for you. :P

5 years ago

Lol

5 years ago

A game from a giveaway in a bundle for 12$, are they f***ing kidding?

I think their list of games in February 2019 is baddest of all months. But LootCrate weren't able to deliver me Redout: Enhanced Edition, when I just subscribed. I received it only today with all other games. And for compensation their support gave me 2 gamekeys- Overload and Haque. I think that 7 games I received for 10$ isn't a bad deal. Regardless that LootPlay bundle is so disappointing, LC Support knows their work and always nice in chatting. I only recommend to buy it when all titles in a bundle are fully revealed and you like it.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Were they give you any compensation , like it was with me?

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.