I know fighting/arcade sticks tend to cost a lot of money, I also saw you can make your own by parts cheaper than buying a good one, but I don't know how much it will cost. Here I found a cheap 27€/$33 stick, there is lots of positive feedback on Amazon.com or the Spanish site, ppl say is a steal for that money even if there are better sticks but much more expensive, it's also compatible with ifmnot all consoles, with practically all besides PC, I'm just curious, is that thing really worth for that price, what do you think? I never had any experience about arcade sticks, also, how much cost building your own arcade stick? ppl with arcade sticks experience, please answer :P

Mayflash Universal Fighting Stick PS2/PS3/PC - Spain

Mayflash Universal Fighting Stick PS2/PS3/PC - US

I saw another version of this on Youtube and it was compatible with all the consoles and including PC, here says only 3, but I think the description here is just outdated, should be compatible with all.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I know next to nothing about Fight Sticks since I've never owned one before, but if you are considering purchasing an arcade controller, you should check out Howler. I think you have to assemble it yourself though.

9 years ago

wow! it comes with joysticks and buttons? im really interested on this.

9 years ago

I had a Mayflash. Can't expect much for that price but I had to buy a new stick because it didn't feel right. The buttons are terrible. Sometimes the game doesn't register button inputs. And the stick doesn't feel right to me.

Mayflash might be ok if you play games like Tekken, Metalslug, or probably Soul Calibur. But if you're going to play games Street Fighter or King of Fighters, I would not use Mayflash. It's just my opinion ;)

I recommend you save some money to buy a better stick. I personally use a madcatz TE stick and very satisfied with it.

Here's a guide on steam for choosing a fightstick -->Fightstick Buying Guide
Get an A-tier or S-tier.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.