Let's hope there's gonna be some competition and prices of GPU's finally may go down a bit. At least in some markets.
Watch live here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpgu-cTjyM

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I buy GPU

View Results
Just nVidia
Just AMD
Whatever's best atm price/performance
What's GPU?

Looks like AMD is going to be very competitive, especially when it comes to price at the high end (3090 vs 6900XT == $1500 vs $1000).

3 years ago

500$ more for 3 - 5 fps.

3 years ago

Or wait 3-5 weeks for Nvidia to respond by lowering their prices as well if it's required.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

There are rumors that it will be the case, but it's suposed to be released next year. Acording to rumors.

3 years ago

Lower-mid and low segment never get announced at first, they want people who'd chose between lower and higher to buy higher... before they announce lower end cards.

It's expected for both rtx3060ti and rx6700 to be announced by the end of the year and get to the stores by the early 2021, lower end models in the spring. There's a rumor of rtx3050ti to replace "them all" under $350 (meaning, mostly, 1060, 1070, 1650, 1660), but we'll see. Not sure if AMD will have something that low or if they'll just rename existing rx5700 to for example rx6500 instead.

3 years ago

Good pricing actually

3 years ago

Looks good, I am in a market for a new GPU, looking forward to the reviews and hopefully will be able to get either 3070 or 6800 around the end of the year, if there are any in stock.

3 years ago

Also in the market, still "driving" the very old GTX950 2GB (still works surprisingly well in 1080p I have to admit, didn't expect it to last this long and actually be usable, I can play most games in high settings), was hoping for rx6800 or rtx3070, but seeing the prices in my country so far ($1200 for rtx3080, $880 "discounted" to $760 for rtx3070) I'm starting to feel like I might wait for the rtx3060ti or rx6700 after all. I'd buy rx5700 xt but prices don't go down here that easily, no point in paying what they're asking (cheapest rx5700 is $435 now).

Anyway, what you said - everyone should wait to see the reviews and comparisons if they are buying now... now can be late November or early December, doesn't have to be this week.

3 years ago

I am running RX 480 4GB and it still does the job for the most part as well, on 1080p. But I am going to upgrade to 1440p as well and while I am at it it might as well be 144hz so the 480 definitely won't hold up anymore.

I live in central Europe and the prices here are not great either but hopefully after the initial release craze, it will hopefully get closer to MSRP (+ tax).

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.