Just like the title
Fanatical has a summer sale with 1600 titles on sale + a new "Featured Deal" every hour

https://www.fanatical.com/en/on-sale

• type coupon FANATICAL10 for for ten percentage price reduction

https://www.fanatical.com/en/flash-game-sale

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Isn't it a bit late for summer?

4 years ago

indian summer, also what might be summer for some, might be winter for other countries.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

(Keeping in mind that, in practice, seasons don't necessarily follow a strict 3-month cycle [as our last year's 8 month long winter damn well emphatically proved]:)

Going by temperature, Summer in the US is typically mid-June through mid-September.
In Germany, by my understanding, it's start of June through end of August.
Going by Solstice/Equinox cycle, it's end of June through end of September.

Hence, while it's still Summer by just about any metric [other than, y'know, those used by any region in the Southern Hemisphere], it's very much right at the very end of Summer for most regions (even if, by scientific standards, there's still a full third left).

So, both your statement and Nixxi's are accurate.
It is still summer, but it is also late for a summer-themed event [versus, say, an end-of-summer event].

4 years ago

tell that to the weather...

4 years ago

I am from Istanbul, Turkey and last night around 00:00 temperature was 20 degrees Celsius.

4 years ago

Late summer sale :)

4 years ago

Each flash sale has an independent end time. So the earliest flash sales are ending in as little as one hour, and the oldest one ends in one day

4 years ago

Looks to me very much like they are trying to sell the games, that they usually rebundle multiple times to fill up new bundles... and that quite often they are trying to do so at the prices, at which previously the whole tier of a bundle including those games could be purchased. Probably the most disappointing Fanatical event so far for me.

4 years ago

You might be right.
They don't have some of the newer games in their store even for 0 discount

4 years ago

Tank warfare bundle looks good.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I got:
Hell let loose
Wreckfest
LucasArts Adventure Pack
And one of them Mystery Packs that contained mostly crap I already owned which was bad for me but good for all y'all:
Mad Max - GA
Hue - GA
Island Tribe 5
Manual Samuel - GA
Fantasy Versus - GA
Adelatando trilogy, Book One
Stealth Inc 2 - GA
Gas Guzzlers Extreme - GA
Jalopy - GA
Stealth Bastard Deluxe - GA

4 years ago

Wow, you got a lot.
I am glad I wrote the sale as soon as I noticed :)

4 years ago

Bought nothing sadly, but Dead or School was a star deal not long ago as a historical low and is now a flash deal even cheeper. I wouldn't say fanatical disappoints here. It's better than their last flash deals but I agree some of it were part of better deal bundles.

4 years ago

According to nhahtdh's thread it's the same price, at least in USD (6.79/8.75/7.35/10.15/13.95/654 - GBP/USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/RUB). It does let you apply the 10% discount coupon because it's not a star deal so I guess it's cheaper, though.

4 years ago

7.34€ right now so 1ct cheeper and with the 10% discount even a best historical low. I don't know about the 12% discount coupon.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

No biggie ,i do that sometimes if it's just a few quid.

4 years ago

the flash sale is still listes on fanatical site but looks like it isnt any more^^
when you try to add a reduced game to your cart, it addes the game for full price so pls check when you buy something on fanatical ;)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.