Purchase the MAY 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS (Uplay) with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 3rd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • April 5th, 2019: The April Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

AC: Origins has Ubisoft's region locks.
They're pretty blurry and mixed, so I am not sure what to list here. But for example, we have roughly the following regions:

• NA: US territories including Puerto Rico and American Samoa as well as Canada
  • South America
  • CIS
  • SEA (+ Europe? + Africa? + Middle-east countries?)

From EU it shows the following list: AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK
From SEA it shows the following list: BD BN BT HK ID IN KH LA MN MO MY NP PH SG TH TW VN (does not include EMEA countries)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: ASSASSIN'S CREED® ORIGINS - FOR UPLAY (NO STEAM KEY)

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wandersong 98% of 293 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $19.99
Finding Paradise 98% of 6207 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 1 $9.99
Monster Prom 88% of 2125 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
The Journey Down: Chapter Three 89% of 151 -    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Do Not Feed the Monkeys 92% of 1258 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $11.99
I’m not a Monster 84% of 217 - 🏆    Giveaways    W 1 $12.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Battle Edition leaked for June Monthly

source
Reddit thread

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Once Upon A Crime In The West

It all started on Christmas Day, when The Old Sheriff of New Town was murdered. In the days that followed, several dangerous strangers would make their way to the Mount Inn, an isolated shelter on the mountain path between New Town and Old Town, and kill each other.
Youtube video

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 3rd MAY!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready2Egypt?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Keep Calm and wait till your subscription runs out.
[New Subscription] The Easter Humble Bunny laid some really good eggs this month. How can one resist owning AC Origins?
[Maybe subscribe] Hmmmm should I make my wallet happy this month? Or should I make myself happy?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] The Spring Cleanup made me realize that my backlog is too big as it is. There are better games than these that are worth my time.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hey IGN, is that a joke? April Fool’s Day was a while ago...
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I should have put my money into this instead of those Fanatical Mystery bundles...
[Complain] O-M-G, UPlay games again. Next up, Epic Games Store.

I don't mind it beeing Uplay, have a couple of games there anyway, and I kinda want to try Origins. That said, I'm reluctant becouse I want to have the whole thing... I miss the times when Humble included complete editions... Guess I'll have to check what the dlcs bring to the table.

4 years ago

If you have 100 ubi coins you can buy the game 20% cheaper and it stacks with sales so you can keep an eye on that. Also when division was on a monthly humble was offering the season pass for 4 euros while the cheapest sale on both uplay and steam was 10 euros so maybe they will try it again.

4 years ago

Guess we'll see, Division got good deals indeed, but that was also becouse 2 was releasing shortly and the complete edition had been 10 bucks a couple of times. For now I'll wait and see what happens and if anything else unlocks early or if there's a sale on the season pass.

4 years ago

"I miss the times when Humble included complete editions"
Did they ever on Montlies though? Except for VERY rare occassions?

4 years ago

Even for the VERY FIRST monthly they failed to provide the complete Saints Row IV.
That was the first of an ever increasing deception list.
They picked the last straw today.

4 years ago

@Lilly:
If unlocked from Germany (maybe even from within the EU?), AC: Origins will be regionlocked.
"This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AG, AI, AM, AN, AR, AS, AW, AZ, BB, BD, BL, BM, BN, BO, BQ, BR, BS, BT, BU, BY, BZ, CA, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CW, DM, DO, EC, FK, GD, GE, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HT, ID, IN, IR, JM, KG, KH, KN, KP, KY, KZ, LA, LC, MD, MM, MN, MO, MS, MX, MY, NI, NP, PA, PE, PH, PR, PY, RU, SG, SR, SS, SV, SX, SY, TC, TH, TJ, TM, TT, TW, UA, US, UY, UZ, VC, VE, VG, VI, VN, XK"

4 years ago

Thank you, that's certainly useful! I am not sure if I will be able to make much sense of Ubi's regions, since they're a bit different from what we're used to from Steam / SteamDB.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

No problem with Uplay, its inconvenient that so many platforms want to do their own thing, but we have the same problem with movies, music and books anyway...for me, AC will never come in another 12 dollar deal with a bunch of other games, so its insta buy :D

4 years ago

Uplay....

View attached image.
4 years ago

Damnit this is annoying me now, what movie is this gif from ???
I've been looking at this loop for about 30 times now and can't remember where it's from :(

4 years ago

George of the Jungle Quite an old movie ^^

Pretty sure i had the VHS when i was a kid lol.

4 years ago

Haha excellent, I actually thought as much, it was such a stupid but good movie (from what I recall) like something that will really make me feel old and dumb today if I were to watch it and remember I enjoyed it XD

4 years ago

Pffft uplay

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
4 years ago*

No Steam key, no buy.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Pause is not equal to Steam?

4 years ago

Paused. Key != Steam.

4 years ago

Nice.

4 years ago

I already own it, take it if you're fast enough:
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=k8ztUMaTDcdHAxUr

4 years ago

Damn that was fast. checked at 8 seconds and it was already gone :P

4 years ago

yeah, i was suprised as well ... maybe an automated system checking for these kind of links or someone just came here at the perfect moment xD

4 years ago

I don't really care that it's Uplay, but man I feel like I got sick of the Assassin's Creed series a decade ago. I don't think I'll ever feel the need to jump back in.

4 years ago

So did i, but if you have played witcher 3 and you liked it there is a high chance you may enjoy this one too. Its more of an rpg rather than a classic AC game.

4 years ago

I'll stick around to see if there'll be additional early unlocks worth the wait but I feel it may be a case of cancelling.

4 years ago

Already own it on steam - so not really worth the punt for the rest of the games IMO

4 years ago

LITTERAL.ASS. eff you Ubi! eff you IGN!

4 years ago

Mmmmmmm... No, AC games were so bad lately, not gonna pay for that.

4 years ago

I'm good with this. Only Assassin's Creed game I'm missing besides Revelations (and the new unnecessary Remaster of ACIII).

4 years ago

After great monthly it looks like bad one, at last for me. Early unlock is very meh - will pause or will try to sell unlock and count for good other games;)

4 years ago

IMO best AC game after 2 and BF so worth it even if it isn't for steam. Best thing is that on uplay You can get season pass with -20% discount from coins and some season promotion for very low price!

4 years ago

Yuck Easy PASS! :D

4 years ago

Steam or Uplay, I don't care, it's a wishlist game and a hell of a bargain. Early unlocked.

4 years ago

AC Origins great early unlock ... but i have the Gold alredy :(
so i should pass but the unrevealed Games !!!

4 years ago

Do you think the unrevealed ones might be good ? I'm trying to remember if it was good the previous times when they only revealed 1 game at the start.. I might even get this one since AC Origins is on top of my wishlist :D my wallet though lol, I'll will have to wait a few weeks first

4 years ago

I really can't stand ubisoft, might skip this bundle depending on the next early reveal.

4 years ago

I'm torn here. I wanna waste money on games I'll never play, but at the same time I have 0 interest in anything AC.

4 years ago

Then surely that means this game is perfect for you? You'll definitely never play it in that case ;)

4 years ago

Meh.

4 years ago

Already own the game, so have to pause.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.