6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Steamception

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

From the creators of such revolutionary games like The Orb Chambersโ„ข and The Quest for Achievements.

6 years ago

with only $100 direct fee u can make such "games" almost everyday and sell keys.

Yes, its a bad game, but hey - check some indiegala de-motivation bundle with this game few months later - and u will see "group buy" and "instabuy" comments. If people need trash and buy it - developers will make trash for profitz xD

6 years ago

They only need to sell 1000 keys for 10 cents each, or 2000 keys for 5 cents each to recover the investment, which is rather easy since there will be groups doing mass giveaways for these trash games. Just by being included in a Go Go or Otaku bundle should let them recover the investment even faster.

6 years ago

They could make Store Simulator DLC for Store Simulator, so you can buy Store Simulator on Store Simulator. And we will sing the song that ends the Earth.

6 years ago

+1000

6 years ago

So it's a shitty arcade with only 5 games? How is this a store simulator? Just because if the shitty steam lile hub? What a disappointment of execution. We could have had a satire of steam with criticisms of the platform, ir a least a decent parody sim. Instead wr get this crap.

6 years ago

I agree it's poorly executed, or mimic the feeling of buying x games or cards and go to level 300, without actually having to spend real money like some do.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

6 years ago

There are a total of 5 games in this 1 game! Neat right?.

just what i needed, buy shit and multiply by 5

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

is bad that this dont look so bad after all the shit from last year?!!
at least they seem to have put an effort into making this,,, thing

6 years ago

6 years ago

That's one simulator I might just have to get. :)

6 years ago

Weird.
With that dev I would expect game with at least 1000 achievements - and this got none.

6 years ago

I wonder if they have permission to use the 'Steam', 'Facebook' and 'Windows' logos inside their "game".

6 years ago

I was expecting the release date to be the first of next month,

6 years ago

Eh, I don't really get why the developer would put 5/6 of their actual games inside a single one, but at least it goes in a different direction.
But if anyone likes this idea and wants to give it a shot now, there's also Summer Sale which games are more of a joke/parody.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.