July 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 31st, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 7th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition

Void Bastards

Railway Empire

Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs from an EU purchase

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on August 7th if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One {sub/468788} (corresponds to this store bundle) = includes 4 DLCs.
  3. Free to claim: Age of Wonders: Planetfall Wallpaper

๐ŸŽฎ Games (Bonus: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard):

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 9.00 CV sub/339107 0 $59.99
Void Bastards 88% of 2320 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/857980 W M 1 $29.99
Railway Empire 81% of 4152 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/503940 W L 0* $49.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV (base game?) sub/468788 W 0 $71.96
Yuppie Psycho 95% of 1474 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.50 CV app/597760 W M L 1 $16.66
Beat Hazard 2 92% of 802 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.85 CV app/618740 W 0 $18.99
Sigma Theory 79% of 641 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/716640 W M L 0* $17.99
Metal Unit 82% of 389 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1173200 W 0 $14.99
Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive 99% of 639 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/611760 W M 0 $14.99
Verlet Swing 95% of 128 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/811870 W M 1 $14.99
Basingstoke 82% of 147 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/336940 W M L 0 $29.99
EARTHLOCK 77% of 226 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/761030 W M L 0 $29.99
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard 57% of 2385 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/404590 W M L 0* $29.99

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 91% of 23 (Base game has cards) - 4.99 CV 0 app/692080 W 0 $4.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: The Broken Alliance (DLC) 100% of 22 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/726560 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis (DLC) 47% of 34 - - 9.99 CV 0 app/879240 W 0 $9.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Sin & Sacrifice (DLC) 88% of 18 - - 14.99 CV 0 app/1001150 W 0 $14.99
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock 83% of 1269 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV 0 app/544610 W 1 $39.99

Retail:

• $79.95

* = Included in a special bundle (Pick & Mix, Mystery, Build-a-Bundle etc.) and does not count as "bundled"

Retail:

• $338.55

Humble Original / Extras:

Grotto (DRM-Free)
Popup Dungeon Sneak Peek (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

All those promises of not rebundling games into Humble Monthly haven't been kept in the latest Choice bundles. How does this make you feel?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I donโ€™t mind rebundles at all, they take at most a couple of choices and I can make my friends happy with some giveaways or trade them for other unowned games.
[New subscription] Regardless of the overall opinion, I love IGN for giving me exposure to new, high quality games.
[Maybe subscribe] They might be good games indeed, but Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s value for money. I need to think it through.
[Pause] As a longtime subscriber, I find that many of the higher-tier games are getting rebundled and this is not giving me much of a "choice." any more.
[Cancelling] Remembering to pause every month has become a mental chore for me. Better just end it once and for all.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] While I enjoy reading the new reveals and comments, in the end I'm usually glad that I am not a subscriber.

Thanks for the boop, reminded me to pause this month.

3 years ago

I was pausing my classic plan, but HB offered a $4 coupon, so I bought this month.

3 years ago

You know. it's possible to take the coupon and then pause anyway. I know it's weird, clearly not what they intended, but you don't have to buy the bundle the very same month they gave you the coupon, it's usually good for 2 or 3 months.

3 years ago

I was aware, the coupon could had last until october. August and september could have been less appealing to my own taste.

3 years ago

Fair enough, just wanted to point out that it's kinda weird they'd give you a coupon for not pausing and yet make that coupon valid long enough that you can pause anyway. Personally, I think the bundle's pretty nice - much better than the previous two before. I've used my $2 off coupon I got last month. As you said, there's always a chance that the next one's less appealing. :-)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

are we sure its battlestar galactica deadlock seasson one or only base game?

3 years ago

Well, in terms of actual content, it is the base game + complete season one DLC's. If, on the other hand, you're asking about the CV value (marked on the chart as "?"), can't say for sure either.

3 years ago

na only asking if was base game only or with seasson one....im happy is with the first seasson thx !! :)

3 years ago

Anybody know if the ROW version of Railway Empire will redeem on an account from one of the other regions? Humble says it "may" not and I don't really understand region locking for Steam keys or how to check.

3 years ago

Yes the ROW version will redeem in any region, just make sure that you have the ROW one indeed.

3 years ago

Thank you! How do I know? When I go to make it a gift link, it gives me a pretty extensive list of countries it "may" not redeem in.

Also, how can I check this in the future? I saw the links you posted, but am not sure if those are just the packages sold in different countries or how it relates to what keys are redeemable where.

3 years ago

The list of countries is just orientative and doesn't reflect the actual region locks for the key that is assigned to you. It should be taken more as "these countries receive region locked keys" rather than "your key will not activate in these countries".
That's why we always try to list in the OP the real region locks / subs that people get from these bundles (because this info cannot be found anywhere else), and the information is compiled from a mix of: gift link notification + what subs exist (what the possibilities are for a key) + confirmation from the community + what kind of subs were in past Humble Bundles for that specific game.
However, since June 2020 this is less accurate than before, because Valve made the new packages private, therefore SteamDB can't index them any more (so if the dev decides to add a new region locked package, this is not visible on SteamDb any more until someone who owns that package uploads their token on SteamDB so that SteamDB can index it).

TL;DR:
If your country is not listed in any of the restricted packages from SteamDB (those big red boxes when you view a sub), then you can conclude it's ROW. (you also need to check the subs that have no name).
We try to do this work and list in the OP the actual subs that people receive (we don't list everything that exists on SteamDB, we list only what people get). Due to recent changes in package visibility though, this is less accurate than before.

Also, the region is nowadays decided by the country you set on your Humble Bundle account.

3 years ago

Wow, my head is spinning haha. I appreciate the response. It sounds like you've put a lot of work into this, so if you say the ROW key should work anywhere, then I'll trust you. Thanks!

3 years ago

They gave me a month for free.
I received an email with the title "Thank you gift for being a valued Humble member!"
Im not a subscriber since November 2019 Humble Monthly

Has anyone else received this?

3 years ago

How come ? เผผ ใค โ—•_โ—• เผฝใค

3 years ago

Yes, got one as well.

3 years ago

Maybe you bought the $15 tier for the Daedalic Bundle. They give a free month.

3 years ago

I am classical subscriber and only missed a month since it became choice and all i got since then was "get humble premium for only 12$ a month" last month

3 years ago

yep, same for me
last purchase on hb was Nov'19 monthly

3 years ago

I also received that mail:

As a thank you for being a valued member of the Humble community, we are offering you a free one month trial of our Choice Premium subscription. The coupon is already in your account and will automatically apply when you subscribe.
/*Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable for one free month of Humble Choice Premium. Coupon expires on August 7 2020 at 9:59am PT. Gifts are not eligible. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited./

3 years ago

I checked all my emails and never got one :( I Sad. Although this month like the last couple was just kinda meh to me anyhow.

3 years ago

Lulz... I bought EVERY Humble Monthly / Choice since the creation of these bundles in October 2015 and I NEVER RECEIVED a free month. Thanks Humble.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Maybe if both of us dream it will happen ;) I'd be all over that bundle.

3 years ago

We will get it for free on epic game store next week !

3 years ago

I know! Really happy about that. Now it will definitely be in Humble monthly ;)

3 years ago

I already subscribed. Is the coupon now useless? (free Premium month) because it valid, when the new bundle starts.

3 years ago

Yes, you need to have a new account never subscribed

3 years ago

But the coupon is in my account...not tradable.

3 years ago

"Tomorrow is autocharge day" reminder :)

3 years ago

Void Bastards is the only game i would want to have. that's a pause if i have ever seen one.

3 years ago

I just unpaused, I'm interested in sigma theory, but i have no luck to win it, so yeah, at least i have a few keys to create GAs

3 years ago

You can always try your luck at GroupBuys - one for โ‚ฌ1,

3 years ago*

your intention is nice, but its forbidden to Link to specific group buy offers :/

3 years ago

That's actually the first time I've heard that - but I guess it's the same as a trade link. Regardless, I've removed them.

3 years ago

Never heard about that... mind to elaborate?

3 years ago

ok, i searched for it but didnt fount it :(
probably my memory is wrong, i dont know. but i cant even find the rule which would be breaken by posting direct links to trades of otherss (it would only risk, that somebody is promoting his own trades by using a second account).
what ever, i probably was wrong.

3 years ago

I thought I missed something. But I don't think there is a rule against external links that redirects to group buys, except direct links that may be seen as trades proposal like you said. That is written on guidelines > user content > trading.

3 years ago

Yeah, I forgot about groupbuys, I usually use it to buy indiegala bundles. Well, next time i'll be more careful.

3 years ago

Fckkkk forgot to pause... PAUSE if you still can...

3 years ago

No bonus game this month?
I paused. I'm just curious. Or does it unveil later?

3 years ago

From the original post above:

Notes:
A bonus game will be unlocked on August 7th if you don't pause / cancel your subscription.

3 years ago

Damn, I read the whole OP and couldn't find the date. Thanks. Dunno why I thought the bonus game unlocked when people couldn't pause anymore. I got the last one and I guess I didn't realize it was only when the next bundle unlocked.

Thanks

3 years ago

I'm so done. I paused last month, I still got charged. I paused this month, I still got charged. What the hell is going on?

3 years ago

Usually when you pause they'll send you a confirmation email. I think you initiated the pause but didn't confirm until the end of the procedure (they'll keep asking are you sure you want to pause) And your subscription bar should turn grey instead of orange if you're paused

3 years ago

Humble: So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
You: I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
You: I wanna really, really, really wanna PAUSE DAMN IT!

3 years ago

I received a confirmation email each time I paused my subscription, but unfortunately don't have the confirmation emails anymore as I regularly clean my email account. I'll make sure to keep the confirmation email the next time I pause my subscription.

Edit: What a coincidence, I got a reply to my Humble Bundle support ticket one minute after writing this comment. This time it only took them 7 hours to process my refund request. Not bad!

3 years ago*

lol i forgot to pause :(

3 years ago

If you haven't claimed anything you can write to customer service and they can pause it for you..

3 years ago

They will refound the price?

3 years ago

yes

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

They should be able to.

3 years ago

They did :), i got refound.

3 years ago

Fck I had forgot to pause this month, I wish i had a refound xd

3 years ago

As Provos detailed on the post above yours, if you haven't claimed any of the games you can send a ticket to HB's Customer Service and request a refund. If nothing unexpected occurs, they should grant it, as it was an unintended lapse and nothing was activated.

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

holy, i didnt know why but i got it for free
i havent pay attention to it after few month, my PP is empty, always pausing
and here i got 1 month for free lol (this month)
too bad there's reglock, damn reglock

3 years ago

how could you pause without paying attention?^^ probably you just dont know that they tried to billing you?

3 years ago

Just as a headsup, I accidentally closed the region restriction dialog too fast and couldn't find the exact list somewhere else, so I found the following workaround:
If you right click and view source on any browser, you can search for the strings disallowed_countries and exclusive_countries, and check if they are after a couple of lines of the game title you want, so you can get the correct list.
If there is another easy way to get that popup again, please enlighten me.

3 years ago

6$ now... They once again want to sell it for cheap...

3 years ago

honestly i would rather pay more for "better" content.
the issue here, is that HB seems to be having a hard time negotiating with different developers, so each month its all within the same genre of games
my next month should be 8$ and it still seems like a bad deal if i'm looking for games to keep

3 years ago

Last call to get this one ... Less than 3 hours left.

3 years ago

1:30 to the new choice. Lets see what crap they offer this month.

3 years ago

super crap

3 years ago

If you buy one of the current bundles with one free month included, it's probably pretty good value. Just create a new account.

3 years ago

I'm already a classic plan subscriber.

3 years ago

You could pause that. I mean, if you bought the Double Fine bundle, you could get that + a humble choice for โ‚ฌ9.

3 years ago

Remnant: From the Ashes as a main game for a new bundle (eat this, EGS!)

Mark my words.

3 years ago

Nah, Vampyr will be the main game this time around.

3 years ago

Wouldn`t mind that, if the rest is decent.

3 years ago

You got the Vampyr sir, you win the internet! :D Grats!

How did you come to this resolution?? :)

3 years ago

Nice guess. Yes.

3 years ago

You better buy the lottery tonight, might just get the right numbers too :o

3 years ago

You work for Humble, don't you :p

3 years ago

something...

3 years ago

July 2020 Bonus Game: Vikings - Wolves of Midgard

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I'm just wondering how Fanatical keeps getting some of these games into their Platinum collection bundles first.

3 years ago

Wow Vampyr nice, I almost bought on sale this week. I waited so long for it to get into a monthly. And Call of Cthuhu, I wanted that too, awesome.

3 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.