May 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 29th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 5th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM 2

XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack

XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack - no region locks.

Rise of Industry

Warsaw

Notes:

1. Jurassic World Evolution + Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack constitute one choice (2 keys).
  2. XCOM 2 + XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack + XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack constitute one choice (3 separate keys).
  3. If you bought Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 and didn't have the base game until now, you can activate Jurassic World Evolution - JingleJam.

Free DLCs to claim:

๐ŸŒŸ At some point in 2022: Rise of Industry out of stock.
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-10-04: Rise of Industry back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Jurassic World Evolution 80% of 24459 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/648350 W 0 $44.99
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC (DLC) 78% of 309 - - 1.65 CV app/817550 W 0 $10.99
XCOM 2 85% of 35247 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/268500 W M L 1 $59.99
XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 60% of 294 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/426321 W M L 0 $19.99
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack (DLC) 37% of 115 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/399620 W M L 0 $4.99
Rise of Industry 80% of 2090 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/671440 W M L 0 $29.99
Niche - a genetics survival game 88% of 2609 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/440650 W M L 2 $17.99
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War 77% of 1986 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/489630 W L 0 $39.99
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse 58% of 1394 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/619780 W M L 1 $14.99
WARSAW 75% of 248 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.60 CV app/1026420 W 0 $23.99
Heave Ho 95% of 698 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/905340 W M 0 $9.99
MO:Astray 95% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1104660 W 0 $14.99
NEOVERSE 84% of 1995 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/994220 W M 0 $19.99
Chess Ultra 75% of 376 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/518060 W 0 $12.99
Horace 91% of 187 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/629090 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $340.85

Humble Original:

• Rainy Season
  • Fae Tactics - Sneak Peek

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this an aMAYzing bundle or a futile gold sink?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Good games this month, just enough for me to MAYntain my subscription.
[New subscription] I am MAYnly interested in Jurassic World Evolution / XCOM 2 / Rise of Industry, but I wonโ€™t say no to the others either; great deal this time!
[Maybe subscribe] Not sure about throwing my money at these games; Iโ€™ll think about it later and MAYbe subscribe before the end of the month.
[Pause] Sorry IGN, Iโ€™ll have to pause this month; a lot of these games are outside my domMAYn of interest.
[Cancelling] None of these MAYke me keep my subscription.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I will reMAYn unsubscribed for the time being, until I see something I really really want to have.

Damn. I was kinda disappointed with the leak, but ended up far better than the real thing for my taste. Only Jurassic World and the chess game caught my eye. I would trade any other game in the bundle for Train Valley 2 to be in this package, wanted that too. Oh well, guess i'll pause one more time.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Uh you're not suppose to be trading here my dude. It's against the rules here on this site.

3 years ago

you know trading is not allowed here; you've been warned many years back. Remove this comment asap. This is your second warning; next time will be a suspended.

3 years ago

Yeah, sorry about that.

3 years ago

I've been pausing since december (I took december, Blasphemous was awesome). And each month it seems to get worse. I mean, Xcom 2 was already given in Humble Monthly so including it again and as one of the "big" ones is a very big disappoinment. Other months at least had something (Frostpunk was tempting, Hitman and GRIS almost made me unpause and I would have taken January if i didn't have Shadow of War already) but this one... Uff.... Now I'll have to handle my hype for 34 days again.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Kinda... but I do remember some people over Twitter asking if HB would rebundle some past Monthly titles so that those who didn't purchase the bundles they were in would have a second chance to get the games they wanted. I'd rather see unbundled stuff sprinkled with bundled games that haven't been bundled in a loooooong time, but... eh I can't do anything about it. [insert ASCII shrug here]

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

never heard of MO:Astray before, but it looks amazing. Pretty meh bundle overall though :/

3 years ago

Can someone from RU/CIS or Brasil or India or Asia check if their XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack ( https://steamdb.info/app/426321/subs/ ) is one of the locked subs?
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack should be region free.

3 years ago

Another pause, 7 months

3 years ago

Train Valley 2 was a nice gift for active subscribers. can't say i would ever be truly happy with it, unless it was Temtem
on a side note, Niche was a real leak huh?...it's like we dont actually have that much of a choice after all, if they keep adding cheap bundled games
Anyway, good bundle overall, i don't own the 3 top games and those would cost me well above 11โ‚ฌ, im skipping Niche and Chess

3 years ago

Hmm like 1-2 higher quality games rest more mediocre. Guess many will enjoy XCom 2, its not my type of game tho. Neoverse might be interesting for me.

3 years ago

Well, it looks like I will stay paused. I'm disappointed that the leak was fake... while not spectacular, it had Return of the Obra Dinn which is on my wishlist. This Choice bundle tho... there's one game that I'm a bit interested in but that's all. Meh. Imma see if I can trade for it.

3 years ago

I liked the leak better too. This one isn't bad (4 wishlisted, 2 of which I quite want -- 1 owned, but the rest feels so meh to me) and I won't pause, but yeah, I'm a little disappointed.

Still don't know which one of the "meh for me" ones to skip, though ;>

3 years ago

3 years ago

unpaused this moth's bundle just to get x-com2 and the sword o ditto.

3 years ago

Nah, I'll pause.

3 years ago

Sounds like all the people pausing just have too many games... The value is clearly there if you don't own most of the games. This is worth it if you don't own the games, same as previous months. I feel bad that people have so many games, but it's not Humble's fault most gamers end up collecting so many games over the course of time.

Sometimes people just don't like the type of game, either. That's OK. Humble can't please everyone because not everyone like Sims, not everyone likes deckbuilders, not everyone likes action. I laugh at how many people complain as if it's supposed to be this impossibly personalized package that caters to every single person at the same time.

3 years ago*

The value is there, but there is also a matter of taste. Strategy and management are overrepresented at the expense of other genres. This said, we are all spoiled by the abundance of cheap games.

3 years ago

I like Strategy and Management. I always feel Platformers and Multiplayer are overrepresented :P

Has somebody already done the work and got the percentages for various genres since the beginning of Choice / the beginning of Monthly? Might be interesting.

3 years ago

I respect that. I actually should have known better when I decided to come back to PC gaming. :D

In any case, yes, it wouls be interesting to see the actual percentages. I feel there was always a lack of action games (at least "top tier" ones), but again, it might be my taste bias.

3 years ago

I think the main issue is they are resusing games they already included in Humble Monthly, and taking a place of the big ones. It's not that we own to many games, it's just that if you have been a Humble monthly suscriber like most of us were, you are bound to alrady have the main game for this month.

3 years ago

Yeah hard agree on this one. Like I started buying monthly around 3 years ago (feb 2017) to get XCom 2. To see it again and without WotC make it easy to skip.

3 years ago

I agree 100%, a bundle with games you already own doesn't equate to it being a bad bundle, it simply doesn't make sense.

If one day HB starts bundling games of the average quality Fanatical, Indiegala etc do, that's when I'll say it's a bad bundle :p

3 years ago

interested in 5 to 6 of em, so definitely a buy for me. :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago*

Good thing the leak was mostly "fake", as it was much worse than those ... still going to pause.
If this happens more often, i'd assume its a test to see how badly it'll be received.

3 years ago*

Leaks are always fake...

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

ya hate to see it

3 years ago

controversial move indeed.
Now i'm kinda stuck, because I would love the DLC's, but already have the main game off-course.

3 years ago

Pausing, and most of my points going to trying to pick up Rise of Industry, and Gladius.

3 years ago

XCOM 2 is definitely the game standing out for me since I didn't get it back then and after playing Gears Tactics (I enjoyed it a lot more than the recent mainline entries) I could gladly play more games of that genre right now. I would have really expected them to include War of the Chosen tho. I'd also give Gladius a try because I'm always curious about 40k related stuff but I feel like that is about all this months bundle has to offer for me.

3 years ago

I was thinking of buying because of Return of the Obra Dinn leak, but not know. Not really interested in anything. Could possibly be the worst month I have seen.

3 years ago

Definitely one of the worst (at least for my taste). Need to stop getting so excited to see the reveals every month. Just leads to disappointment.

3 years ago

Jurassic World is the only game I might enjoy. That's an easy pass.

3 years ago

xcom 2 reinforcment pack lock
ru/cis

XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
no locks

WARSAW (RU/CIS)

3 years ago

Base game locked? Because I already own it and would definitely like to gift someone but if it's locked, then skip...

3 years ago

I bet it also has ru/cis lock

3 years ago

Yeah, it's locked. Guess gotta skip. Thanks!

3 years ago

Usually i don't bother pausing but in this there is nothing im interested in at all so gonna be a pause.

3 years ago

I guess there can be repeats now, since wasn't xcom 2 giving in one of the first like humble monthlies? and now i am wondering if that leak might be true, since it showed jurassic and rise of industires?

3 years ago

Already own Jurassic and Xcom. If not, I would have jumped on this instantly. But unfortunately, it's a pass for me now since I'm only interested in one other game :)

3 years ago

which is the other game that you are interested in? If I may ask.

3 years ago

Rise of Industry :) It looks neat. But I'm a cheapskate, and don't want to spend a "month" for just the one game. My wife even have most of them as well, so can't even share it with her :3

3 years ago

Add me on steam if you are interested in playing it and I will give you my key. Not my cup of tea.

3 years ago

Wow, I can't say no to that, I will. Thanks a ton!

3 years ago

I do believe I added you. Let me know if it doesn't show up :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.