May 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ May 29th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† June 5th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

XCOM 2

XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack

XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack - no region locks.

Rise of Industry

Warsaw

Notes:

1. Jurassic World Evolution + Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe Dinosaur Pack constitute one choice (2 keys).
  2. XCOM 2 + XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack + XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack constitute one choice (3 separate keys).
  3. If you bought Yogscast Jingle Jam 2018 and didn't have the base game until now, you can activate Jurassic World Evolution - JingleJam.

Free DLCs to claim:

๐ŸŒŸ At some point in 2022: Rise of Industry out of stock.
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-10-04: Rise of Industry back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Jurassic World Evolution 80% of 24459 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/648350 W 0 $44.99
Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC (DLC) 78% of 309 - - 1.65 CV app/817550 W 0 $10.99
XCOM 2 85% of 35247 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/268500 W M L 1 $59.99
XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) 60% of 294 (Base game has cards) - 3.00 CV app/426321 W M L 0 $19.99
XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack (DLC) 37% of 115 (Base game has cards) - 0.75 CV app/399620 W M L 0 $4.99
Rise of Industry 80% of 2090 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/671440 W M L 0 $29.99
Niche - a genetics survival game 88% of 2609 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/440650 W M L 2 $17.99
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War 77% of 1986 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/489630 W L 0 $39.99
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse 58% of 1394 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/619780 W M L 1 $14.99
WARSAW 75% of 248 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.60 CV app/1026420 W 0 $23.99
Heave Ho 95% of 698 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/905340 W M 0 $9.99
MO:Astray 95% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1104660 W 0 $14.99
NEOVERSE 84% of 1995 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/994220 W M 0 $19.99
Chess Ultra 75% of 376 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/518060 W 0 $12.99
Horace 91% of 187 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/629090 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $340.85

Humble Original:

• Rainy Season
  • Fae Tactics - Sneak Peek

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this an aMAYzing bundle or a futile gold sink?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Good games this month, just enough for me to MAYntain my subscription.
[New subscription] I am MAYnly interested in Jurassic World Evolution / XCOM 2 / Rise of Industry, but I wonโ€™t say no to the others either; great deal this time!
[Maybe subscribe] Not sure about throwing my money at these games; Iโ€™ll think about it later and MAYbe subscribe before the end of the month.
[Pause] Sorry IGN, Iโ€™ll have to pause this month; a lot of these games are outside my domMAYn of interest.
[Cancelling] None of these MAYke me keep my subscription.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I will reMAYn unsubscribed for the time being, until I see something I really really want to have.

Almost bought Rise of Industry on steam today and Warsaw is also wishlisted. Time to unpause for me despite already owning XCOM 2 + DLCs. Jurassic Park is a great bonus for me.

3 years ago

Pause.

3 years ago

3 from my wishlist, a good bunch of games for GA's. I don't get it why so many people whine around at a price of $12 for this games.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Hmm, not sure what's bad about recycling... it's still pretty good game and not everyone have it. Like me, so I can only be happy that it's back. :P

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Too many management headlines imo. Only MO:Astray is on my wishlist, so guess I'll try going around trading for it.

Also wtf Niche?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Buy the bundle and unsubscribe, no issues but you have click a few times.

3 years ago

I don't think you'd lose your progress, I believe Steam stores your game content & stats even if you refund. Also, the saves are pushed to the cloud (if you have that option active), so no loss there either, most likely.

That said, I don't think you'll be able to refund if you already played 10 hours, unfortunately. One of the refund conditions is a maximum of 2 hours play-time (some flexibility probably applies, but 8+ hours over that is unlikely). You can try, though.

3 years ago

Depends on which platform did you buy it ... you probably can't refund on Steam with more than 2 hours of play time.

3 years ago

Can you refund it ? It's only if you bought it in the last 14 days and played less than 2 hours, isn't it ?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

If I chose some to gift here, would they add to my level?

Yes, but I think Humble Monthly (Choice) games don't receive full CV.

3 years ago

Can you please tell us how your request goes ? I have never refund anything yet, but I read here and there that the free weekends, the demos, etc, do count for the played-less-than-two-hours, and people didn't get their refund for similar cases (played many hours for free, bought the game, played it for less than two hours, but the total is more than two hours, and no refund).
If it's not (always) true or if they changed their policy about these free weekends, that would be nice to know.
Good luck in any case !

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

no you won't lose any progress if you refund lol it happened to me with little nightmares where i bought it and played it for less than 2 hours then it got heavily discounted on fanatical so i refunded it and got it on fanatical and continued from where i left and all my achievements were still unlocked as well

3 years ago

Let's try to win the jurassic world dlc, not interested by other games... mostly because i have.. not a bad bundle

3 years ago

NO NO NO all these games are already marked as "ignore" a long time ago. Mehhhhhhhh.

3 years ago

That will be hard to split... I want more than half of the bundle, but can't buy myself because region lock of XCOM. Congrats 2K for ruin this bundle to me in every possible way. Also congrats HB for provide region lock keys for full price costumers.

3 years ago

I don't understand why they do that, it's not like we pay less for Humble Bundle subscription (Classic subscribers even forced to pay in $USD instead of fixed amount in their local currency). It would be so much better if they just sold ROW keys like in the good old days...

3 years ago

I can't get it either. They think this, somehow, protect their prices... But this end up selling way less considering general satisfaction about the bundle... Also, when they do this in a bundle, they tend to hurt the less wanted titles because people prefer skip because they can't split, just like me.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

In USA, for XCOM 2 Reinforcement Pack - got https://steamdb.info/sub/87701/

3 years ago

Not very good for me but I might claim it anyway since I'm interested in some.

3 years ago

One of the weakest bundles ever, certainly the weakest of the Choice era. Old games, some seen in various bundles before, nothing eye catching. XCOM2? I might have been more impressed if it was the new one, but yeah I was really excited to see what the next list was and was quite disappointed.

3 years ago

Third pause in a row. Choice started off well, then this.. at least we're still able to pause.

MO:Astray looks nice, and Heave Ho might be fun for a bit with friends. Will probably try to win / trade for these.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I mean I sorta like but not enough to pay in advance to get the games right away like. XD

3 years ago

Wow. I already own literally every choice I (can play and) have any interest in. Easy pause, oh well.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Sent you a Steam friend request, so I can send you the referal link in case you're still interested.

3 years ago

I'm one of the few that haven't played XCOM 2 so this bundle is an insta-buy for me, i'm also interested in moAstray, horace, chess ultra, jurassic world and warsaw :)

3 years ago

Fine bundle for me. I guess it's hard to appreciate it when you already have most of the games or your taste is narrow (nothing wrong with that). Niche and Chess are a little bit off though for a bundle like that. Niche seems like a nice game but the fact it was in $1 bundle makes it a little disappointing. Chess in my opinion is misunderstanding but hey โ€“ somebody above me appreciates it so maybe it's not that bad, just not in my taste.

I can see how X-COM 2 might be disappointing for people who bought it in previous bundle. I didn't get it back then for some reason and I'm happy it's in the bundle again. I hope rebundling won't be a standard in Choice though.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

• Horace was free on epic
  • The Swords of Ditto was "free" on twitch (amazon prime)
  • already have xcom2
  • already have (and finished) Mo-Astrey
  • gf has jurassic park evolution

it's again an easy skip for me :(

3 years ago

Heave Go was also free on Twitch, still fine bundle if you can find 4 games that appeal you :D and you don't have obviously.
You already have the "best" ones, I'ld pass in your situation, also.

3 years ago

oh you are right ^^
well i am on classic and the only game that appeals to me is Rise of Industry

3 years ago

I'm heavily considering it for MO: Astray, and Heave-Ho.
Mild interest in maybe one or two of the others.
Not the biggest fan of management games.

3 years ago*

One of the best Monthly for me. Never saw so many games I'd add to my library since a lot of time :)

3 years ago

I'm kinda lost with the region restrictions.
I'm from Europe and i want to make giveaways fro Rise of Industry and WARSAW. Should i make them worldwide?

3 years ago

If you bought the bundle from Europe, you should receive region-free keys. These can be activated anywhere, including in the countries that receive region locked keys.

3 years ago

I'm asking because i tried to gift XCOM 2 and it gave me region restrictions (for gifting). Is it different with revealed keys instead of giftlinks?

3 years ago

It's not different with revealed keys as opposed to gift links; the locks are the same.
Usually Humble Bundle lists locked countries in the notification even if they assign ROW keys. Because of that, the notification is often misleading. We try to list the actual region locks in every thread, and not what Humble Bundle claims to give - but keep in mind that it usually takes 2-3h until all the region locks are listed correctly on the thread (based on what subs exist + users' input).

Either way, for you it's a region free key.

3 years ago

Thanks for the answer.

3 years ago

Do you know if Latam gets ROW keys for all games?

Thanks for your posts!

3 years ago

idk, everyone seems upest but I kinda dig it

3 years ago

I am disMAYed by the negative words that people have about this bundle but MAYbe they will enjoy the poll more.

Cheers Lilly for the nice charts and the wonderful MAYntenance of all the threads you do :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.