Comment has been collapsed.

-Only 80%
-Multiplayer
-Abandoned
-Negative reviews.

Mweh.

4 years ago

How does it have negative reviews? Its mixed.

4 years ago

If it is not 100% positive, technically there are negative reviews :)

Honestly, I think he just meant that it has a lot of negative reviews, and I would agree with that. I would not be willing to pay for a game like this when there are plenty of other FPS multiplayer games that would most likely be a much better experience, especially knowing how quick a multiplayer game can lose its player base and become worthless which this one may have experienced already.

4 years ago

Does it even matter? I am not willing to pay for any of those indiegala bundles as i think they are really bad but people pay for them so i am sure a lot will buy this one too with such a low price.

4 years ago

I guess, if you want to waste money or think you will enjoy the game, but it doesn't look like a good game. I only collect games I want to play and currently have 1100. Out of all those games, I probably spent less than 30 or 40 cents each for about 800 of them and less than a dollar for most of the others. I think I have only spent around $2.50 on 4 or 5 games and maybe 2 games at $5.

I would say people would be better off waiting for it to go free or added to the $1 tier of a bundle if they just want to collect it. I am not interested in playing the game and I don't care about things like Steam level, badges, or cards, so I wouldn't even add it to my account if it was free.

4 years ago

Mixed reviews on Steam basically equals (significantly) negative. Since Steam lacks a proper review system and simply asks people to either vote up or down (yes/no), most people are biased towards upvoting for anything mediocre and upwards. Normally, this is enough to keep any average game in the Mostly/Very Positive area. For a Steam game to reach Mixed, it needs a lot of downright negative reviews which is usually a huge red flag. Most bad games never really go lower than Mixed because there are always people blindly upvoting.

4 years ago

yes, looking on the game too
but seems like it has many bugs and dead multiplayer
so 100% achieves is not reacheable (

4 years ago

not a historical low it seems. perhaps pick it up if its 90% off

4 years ago

I haven't been able to work out for sure if the singleplayer mode requires a connection to their servers, in which case when their servers disappear the game becomes completely unplayable. Does anybody here know?

4 years ago

From what I'm finding the singleplayer does require a connection to their servers.

4 years ago

DEPOTS UPDATE: 14 Jun, 2018 (512 days ago)
yeah no

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.