August 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 August 30th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 September 6th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

There are NO region locks. All keys can be redeemed worldwide.

🔑 Full list of subs

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 643500, 656888, 647725, 591206, 591224, 591240, 591243, 594396, 594408, 594426, 594429, 594441, 594456, 594468

A Plague Tale: Innocence and In Sound Mind have been given away for free on Epic Games Store.

**👓 Leaks for September Choice can be found here 👓

2023-06-04: The Ascent out of stock (source)
✨NEW 2023-06-26 The Ascent is back in stock. (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Ascent 77% of 12311 ❤ 🏆 4.50 CV app/979690 W 0 $29.99
HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ 81% of 2492 ❤ 🏆 7.50 CV app/1271700 W 0 $49.99
A Plague Tale: Innocence 93% of 39418 ❤ 🏆 6.00 CV app/752590 W 0* $39.99
Gas Station Simulator 86% of 12629 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1149620 W 0 $19.99
In Sound Mind 95% of 1068 ❤ 🏆 5.25 CV app/1119980 W 0 $34.99
Mind Scanners 83% of 550 ❤ 🏆 2.55 CV app/1389550 W M 0 $16.99
Emily is Away <3 94% of 3610 ❤ 🏆 1.50 CV app/978460 W M 0 $9.99
Omno 92% of 747 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/969760 W 0 $18.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced to high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $220.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

In your Humble opinion, is this one worth picking up?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hard to believe even for me, but this is a great month, full of wishlisted titles.
[Only with limited deal] I had pretty much given up on Choice seeing how the quality isn’t near what it used to be, but this bundle and the $6 coupon got me going again.
[Happy] A big shout-out to The Ascent / A Plague Tale: Innocence. It’s an exceptional game and I’m really glad to see it as part of the lineup.
[Neutral] Well, it’s neither good, nor bad - I guess it depends on what kind of games you like…
[Pause] I'm not getting on the hate train, but the truth is that this month’s train isn't visiting the stations I want.
[Disappointed, DLC] I really dislike it when the headliners are bundled as base games only and they have a ton of DLCs.
[Canceling the subscription] If we skip 12 months in a row, can we skip the 13th for free? LOL
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

I think this would be more attractive to me if I didn't already own Plague Tale.
As it is... maybe with a coupon, I dunno. I was kinda surprised to see Hot Wheels in there but then I saw the number of DLC and yeah that sounds right up IGN's alley.

1 year ago

3 Games that interested me (The Ascent / HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ / Omno), for now will wait for a 6$ discount in case off.

1 year ago

It irks me that two of the selection were free on Epic (PlagueTale and In Sound Mind), but actually I still like the rest. The only one that doesn't appeal to me is that simulator game, but other than that,pretty solid for me. I especially like Omno ♥

1 year ago

I like it. I'll get it if they make the $6 offer again.

1 year ago

I think i'll pass. But looks good.

1 year ago

The August bundle is looking good... it's just a pity I have already played a few of them titles. Now I'd be interested in The Ascent for coop purpose, but wouldn't pay full price for that game alone. I'm gonna pause and cross my fingers that HB will be sending coupons by the end of the month.

1 year ago

Great bundle for a great month. Sadly I´m not have the deal of 6 usd anymore :c.

1 year ago

I was already thinking about buying Hot Wheels Unleashed in the summer sale with this its much cheaper and i get a few extra games nice :D

1 year ago

Argh.... Only game Iam interested is: A Plague Tale: Innocence
Skip!!
They offered me -4$... I checked games again... Nope!
Still Skip!

1 year ago

add me so we can discuss something :)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

ascent was on my wl, hot wheels i think i can play with my wife(she likes easy car games), plague is okay, rest meh. Maybe i will take with 5€ discount

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Wow first bundle I take this year. 8$ is pretty cheap !

1 year ago

Nothing really here for me this month either. It doesn't help that I already got two of these games for free on Epic. (and I'm not someone who really cares about where I can play a game so I'm not interested in Steam copies of them)

1 year ago

Instabuy! I like the headliners and the rest of the games are looking fun too even that gas station simulator. Good month.

Thank you for the chart Lilly you rock ;)

1 year ago

Hehe...

View attached image.
1 year ago

4 interesting, out of that I own 2 on Epic, and the other two (Mind Scanners, Omno) look like prime HB-rebundle material for the months to come.
It's a skip, unless I'll get a 50% off deal, preferably for multiple months after they messed up even their email last month.

edit: got offered $4 off, good enough

1 year ago*

How do you get a 4€ discount?

1 year ago

Sometimes they offer it when you try to pause/cancel

1 year ago

ok, thx

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

Bows

1 year ago

4 wishlisted games for 6€,nice

1 year ago

For $6 it's a good bundle, if it was $11.99 (full price) that was a skip, for me.

1 year ago

All I want is Hot Wheels and Emily is Away 3, which considering Hot Wheels' historic low of $20 might not be bad for $6, but I'll have to check out some real gameplay footage beyond the custom camera angles of the announcement trailer to make sure its my kind of racing.

Seems like a decent deal for $6 if people are interested in 3 or more of the more expensive games.

1 year ago

5 wishlisted games. another good month

1 year ago

Horrible selection, regret I didn't buy July. I waited and hoped this would be better. Not one single game I want to play here.

1 year ago

Finally done with my prepaid yearly sub, now i'm in the game waiting for discount too. No way i pay full price any more.
Paused, nothing.

1 year ago

First month I haven't paused in ages.

1 year ago

for 6$, hell yeah

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.