Great deal IMO, while I didn't find the story as strong as Human Revolution the world was great; Prague is a really cool city. I'd avoid the DLC though, especially since some if it is basically a single player boost with DRM that can only be used on one save game, yuck.

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Totally agreed! It really felt like the story was cut in half. The gameplay was really good, but the DLC content is not worth the purchase.

5 years ago

Is that all the DLC or just the one? I know one is locked like Andrewski says, but are they all lackluster enough to skip?

5 years ago

As far as I recall, only one of the DLCs, the Criminal Past feels like a DLC, the rest were booster packs or just too short.

5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

I recently finished all three( there is one included in the game for free ) and I think they are well worth it. I got the Season pass for 3.75 or so and I think that it is well worth it at that price. Criminal past is a standalone story which is not extremely long but fun to play and explore, you get to play without augmentations which tests your abilities as a stealth player. System Rift was also interesting (don't know a whole lot about it anymore, so quite forgettable xD) and the other one is included which I also enjoyed a lot. You get a few hours more gameplay wise with some interesting stories. Yes one of the item dlcs is locked to one playthrough but I don't really bother since I don't use the items anyway. So if you like the game, pick up the DLC at a low price and you wont regret it.

5 years ago

Awesome! I appreciate the item by item breakdown, thank you :)

5 years ago

I guess it's only for some regions — from Canada the link leads to store's homepage, and the game is not available in the store.

PS It is an excellent game indeed, the story got in the way sometimes, but roaming around Prague was special.

5 years ago

was same for me, but when I searched manually, it came up with that price

5 years ago

Great deal on a good game, if you're into those sneaking/explore every nook&cranny games.
The season pass is mostly about criminal past, a substantial mission taking place in a huge prison level. It has nothing to do with the main game. The other dlc is some bonus mission with reused Prague assets. Not too awful for a few bucks.

5 years ago

if you're into those sneaking/explore every nook&cranny games.

Like what, Ubisoft open world titles? Is it that far from Deus Ex?

5 years ago

Deus Ex is definitely very different from your typical Ubisoft game.

While exploring in a Ubisoft game usually means running from one marker to the next on a really big map, Deus Ex happens in a much smaller scale (Hub areas, not a real open world), but offers true exploration and rewards curiosity.

5 years ago*

It's exactly the same as Human Revolution, if you played that

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by tonarilla.