the World Cup started with the Qatar-Ecuador match, what are your predictions for the world cup this year?

Today's Games
Ecuador1-Senegal2
Netherlands2-Qatar0
Iran-United States
Wales-England

Tomorrow Games
Tunisia-France
Australia-Denmark
Poland-Argentina
Sauidi Arabia-Mexico

29November 2022

1 week ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Imagine Saudi Arabia winning the WC lol. I'm not sure if they're really strong this year, although Argentina underestimated them.
If we're more realistic, it's probably France, England, Brazil with like 15% each, never underestimate the others though

1 week ago

Just delete England from the final, and no I'm not hating on them, I used to vouch for them but there's always something wrong with that team, just like with our national team.

1 week ago

I was misled, looks like you're right. Unless their match with the US was fixed, they're not getting anywhere with that poor laughable kind of play.

3 days ago

England may reach quarter finals against France but this World Cup is full of surprises so maybe Senegal beat the lions on the next game. I don't think Poland could beat France, that's a more straight forward prediction but hey everything is possible.

22 hours ago

Honestly I find this the most entertaining version of WC because I love it when underdogs win. It's full of surprises, and I'm bored of seeing the same script running over and over. Time to split the cake.
Still not denying that teams like Brazil and France have high chances.

17 hours ago

I still can't believe Argentina lost to Saudis.... But body language of Saudis were much much better than Argentina... They should xhange martinez with Dibayala

1 week ago

The most corrupt sport's league in the most corrupt country? Hmmmmm

1 week ago

Agree. I don't even like soccer.

1 week ago

Football not soccer mate, you play with your feet not yours hands like rugby.
Fédération Internationale de Football Association.

1 week ago

Ok, thnx. I didn't know.

1 week ago

Let's gooo Belgium!!!

I recon Belgium - Canada is going to be a game with plenty of action and goals.

1 week ago

Morocco 0 x Croatia 0
Deutschland 1 x Japan 2

In a great match, Japan's goal was well annulled right at the beginning of the match and after that only Germany attacked. At 32 minutes, Gundogan displaces Gonda and opens the scoring with a penalty kick. In addition, Havertz doubles, but the goal is invalidated by the clear impediment of the attacker. At half-time, Hajime Moriyasu made a substitution and strengthened the defensive system, but shortly after he broke the scheme with three defenders and filled his selection with attackers. Meanwhile, the Germans pressed for the second goal, but stopped in Gonda's brilliant performance. Japan responded in the 28th minute, when Ito stopped in defense of Neuer and, in the 30th minute, with just 3 minutes on the field, Doan took advantage of the goalkeeper's rebound after Minamino's submission to leave everything the same. With the stadium pushing in search of the comeback, the Blue Samurais grew in the confrontation and looked for an incredible comeback at 37, with Asano, who received a spectacular launch from Itakura, passed Scholotterbeck already in the penalty area and kicked high to make it 2-1.

Spain x Costa Rica <--- Let's see how España is going to play.
Belgium x Canada Hmmm.. Belgium is going to win no doubt about it.

Tomorrow at 16:00 (GMT-3) what do we have guys? hmmm... Of course mine Brazil <3 against Serbia ^^ which is strong team indeed.
Let's see if Njr stop being a spoilt child and became a man, no more fake fouls FFS! we have the obligation to win this cup and become
six-time champion because 5th titles of FIFA isn't enough actually 7 is a great number but we need to win the 6th title.
I remember when I saw in 2022 almost all players when arrived back to home 90% were drunk af,
In the Alvorada Palace in (DF) Brasília which is the Capital of The Federative Republic of Brazil.
Capt. Rivaldo told to Vampeta don't do that in front the president but Vampeta was fucking drunk till these days he is... but it was hilarious and funny to see.

vampeta sonic booming Lmfao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejto9jG9nWU&ab_channel=Guilherme

ROFL Former President Fernando Henrique Cardoso just laughing and thinking well he is drunk af so okay he do these somersaults.
Ronaldinho Wizard o Bruxo and Ronaldo R9 The Phenomenon saying go go go do the somersaults and on the left the Capt. Cafu saying don't do this Vampeta.... he was whispering stop behaving like a drunken once... hahhah

Great old days almost 21 years ago :D

Seleção Brasileira de Futebol is the most successful national team in the FIFA World Cup, being crowned winner 5th times.
1958-Sweden(EU), 1962-Chile(SA), 1970-Mexico 1994-USA(NA) and 2002 Korea/Japan(Asia).
The six-times world champions is coming because five-time champion isn't enough anymore. ^^

Vamos Brasil! O Hexa é nosso! =D
P.S. Temos que jogar com perfeição, fazer o nosso ganhar um jogo depois outro e mais alguns e pronto! ^^
Somente isso!

Avante Brasil.

1 week ago

Since we are on topic of FIFA corruption, i personally think that the increase of added time is being introduced during world cup as an helping hand to all bigger teams, and that is something ive seen being pushed in the portuguese league as well
it is impressive how Saudi arabia and Japan managed to push through. Others like USA had an efficiency drop, because for starters players arent used to keep that pace, and secondly they dont have many top players to rotate the squad, even i have a hard time watching 15min of more game.

1 week ago*

Luis Enrique giving the young talented players a chance is something more coaches should do (yes I'm looking at you Tata Martino). That's how you create a team, continuity is key, something I would love to see with México. Congrats to Spain.

Kudos to Japan also, and that goalkeeper has some skills.

1 week ago

"We were expecting to lose against Spain, just not that bad" Oh boy this is adorable, taking a look and how CR played it was global embarrasment what they did, as we got a lot of coverage here it was obvious that they went with the ego high based on their last performance in Brazil but not even close to what it was on that time.

View attached image.
1 week ago

I saw a Keylor Navas out of shape and not focused at all but a great goalkeeper can't make a lot when the defenders are not doing their job. Then again I just saw the highlights. Our national team has been there (against Chile in Copa América). What about that Brazil vs Germany in 2014 World Cup? It is a complicated group for Costa Rica right now. Same for ours, I don't think they can tie or beat Argentina on saturday.

1 week ago*

É hoje em galera às 16:00, eu acho que o placar vai ser Brasil 2 x 0 Sérvia.
Estamos serenos, focados e tranquilos apesar que a Sérvia é um bom time de jogar contra, porque eles não tem um jogo parado e gostam de atacar deixando o jogo seguir naturalmente e claro que vão dar tudo que tem contra o Brasil assim que nós gostamos. =D
Não são chatos de jogar contra como a Suíça.

P.S.
O Tite já está com o time fechado para o primeiro tempo.
Agora é so esperar algumas horas para finalmente a Copa do Mundo começar de fato e veremos uma excelente partida de futebol.

1 week ago

🇧🇷 Brazil 0-0 Serbia 🇷🇸 ⏱️ HALF-TIME!

Thiago Silva e Casemiro Temos que jogar um pouco mais rápido do meio para frente e continuar atacando.
Paciência...

1 week ago

Almost damn!!!!!! Njr!!! FOCUS MAN! Keep attacking basically all of them keep defending.... Raphael let's goooo dude almost!
Muito tenso :D Assim que é bom! vamos!

1 week ago

GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 week ago

Almost Vinícius! Let's gooooo! 2x0 Like I said!
Vamoooooooi!!!!!!!!! Bota o ney perto da área caralho!!! Porra! Ajuda tite!
Já era para estar 4x0 caramba!
Vamos atacar mais porra!

1 week ago

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PORRA BRASIL CARALHO!!!

1 week ago

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AGAINNN PORRA AQUI É BRASILLLLL

BRASIL 2 X SERBIA 0 LET'S GOO I WANT MORE 2 GOALS NOW!!! C'MON KIDDOS!!!!

THIS IS BRASIL!!! C'MON WE WANT MORE! HEXA IS COMING. WONDERFUL GOAL!

1 week ago

Richarlison R9 2022 - Ronaldo R9 2002 The Phenomenon
Great Tite Njr needs to rest a little, now is time for go faster.

1 week ago

Almost hahahha another one, calm down guys!
Just drink wine and relax.

1 week ago

Perfect 2nd time.

1 week ago

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/status/1595880717799546882/photo/1

https://talksport.com/football/1256568/richarlison-world-cup-acrobatic-goal-brazil-serbia/

What did I write almost 8 hours ago!

É hoje em galera às 16:00, eu acho que o placar vai ser Brasil 2 x 0 Sérvia. <------ ^___^
Estamos serenos, focados e tranquilos apesar que a Sérvia é um bom time de jogar contra, porque eles não tem um jogo parado e gostam de atacar deixando o jogo seguir naturalmente e claro que vão dar tudo que tem contra o Brasil assim que nós gostamos. =D
Não são chatos de jogar contra como a Suíça.

P.S.
O Tite já está com o time fechado para o primeiro tempo.
Agora é so esperar algumas horas para finalmente a Copa do Mundo começar de fato e veremos uma excelente partida de futebol.

🇧🇷 Brasil 2-0 Serbia 🇷🇸

Well great game! Tbh Brasil had many ways to make more.... 3 times goals but alright 2x0 it's good for starting! =)

Like I've said we have one duty! win the match.. then win another one and keep winning till the end and take the Fifa Trophy back to home!

HEXA six-time world champion is coming....

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1595588510668423171/photo/1

RICHARLISON GETTING IT DONE FOR BRAZIL 🔥

This is just the start guys! believe me, we have more 6 important matches.

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1578007914752737282/photo/1

1 week ago

believe it's portugal 3 - Ghana 2
a very weak defense for portugal, and we can call ourselves lucky that ghana came for a draw.
also it shouldn't come as a surprise that Portugal looks far more threatening without Ronaldo during that second part

1 week ago*

neymar é encontrado vivo chupando o próprio pau no twitter

1 week ago

Kiddo with all due respect shut your mouth! you're not brazilian at all, if you're... shame on you, you are not a patriot and just a kiddo...
I can tell.... for people don't know what he wrote it was

@Lunaedge neymar é encontrado vivo chupando o próprio pau no twitter
Neymar is found living suking his own dique on twitter.

You wrote that kid, show some respect! Neymar got injuried last match you didn't see the photos or talk to text to them at all,
Let me teach you something mutal respect is something that came from birth/family which you didn't learn...
Altho this world cup is in Qatar which in an hypocrisy, I know about Qatar's rules and culture.... but why all of the teams didn't say say nothing b4? like I won't play there... because of money! and FIFA which is extremely corrupt! you've no idea how much it's.

World Cup is Peace, joy and happiness...

The best team is going to win.... we don't win in the last almost 21 years.... but you forgot about the best team in the world which is Brasil this is a fact... this new generation of young men are playing great. and if you don't know
Here all history! When some nation come close to that which they can... if they earn and fight for it okay.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892853052 <------

Verba movent, exempla trahunt.

Serbia played what they know in the 1st...congratulations to them, the problem was they were always in defence, they were slow and they don't know how powerful Brasil it's right now well, the serbian coach does now ... he made a joke it was a funny one among a lot of things he said one of them were "We are afraid of nobody in the world, not even Brazil. We don't need to be afraid," insisted Stojkovic, who was appointed in February last year to succeed Ljubisa Tumbakovic after Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2020.
He said about our defense, etc we as usual were polite like we are after winning against not our enemy but someone who played well and did a good job.

Well Mr. Драган Стојковић (Dragan Stojković ) is humble ^^ and said "To lose against Brazil is no shame. They are well-deserved winners ... For the next match, we will need to figure out what's the best for us, we need the healthiest players playing."

He is a man of honour! a great couch for Serbia! So I have a huge respect for them altho they hurt of course Neymar pretty much...
Like when Njr is in control 4 players goes to hurt him no matter what because they are not stupid and they know that Neymar is 40% of out team, not only because he is a great player and a genius but because he is a veteran and the leader and quite dangerous... Tite the coach of our team should put him close.... but it doesn't matter when Njr is in control everyone is going to try to break him since he is small young man 176cm <-- I'm 197cm so he is quite small for a man also not so heavy but extremely gift and skilled and faster... thinking 3 steps behind but our team needs a leader which is Neymar understood? Kid? Not being rude at all just saying the facts since you were quite disrespectful when you wrote...

@Lunaedge neymar é encontrado vivo chupando o próprio pau no twitter
Neymar is found living suking his own dique on twitter.

Do you understand? I hope so! :)
Btw I'm not muslim altho I respect their culture, I was raised and born in a traditional catholic family... became atheist when I was 11 but I respect everyone, mutal respect mate something you know very little about.

Btw about Portugal with Cr7 Cristiano Ronaldo... are you going to ask me or not if I think he is better than Neymar and Messi...
Yes! He is better then both not going to lie Cr7 is man who sacrificed his life for fotball he has obessed with breaking records, he is training most of the time, he barely drink like I'm drinking right now some wine which he does but not that much...
He trains a lot and altho he is "Old" for football he is still better than Messi and Neymar in my opinion the problem is that our brazilian team is stronger and he knows that..
Well we need to take care of ourselves and play against Switzerland next monday... so b4 you replied something stupid about some person, human, nation... think about it kiddo!

Remember!
Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

Clinton Eastwood.

Btw when some team in the World achieve these conquers and trophies... Mine artwork btw check out.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892853052
We can talk okay?

Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

The Fifa World Cup is the best of the best so beat it! the best team is going to win, but with mutal respesct like the coach of Serbian told and a lot of people @Lunaedge.
Brasil is quite focused right now, trust me ^^ altho I have a huge respect for Cr7 Cristiano Ronaldo, If Brazil don't win which I think is impossible, I hope Portugal wins! because Ronaldo deserves it!
I highly recommend you watch.

Ronaldo (2015)
https://www.netflix.com/cz-en/title/80083753

https://www.netflix.com/br-en/title/81005126
Neymar: The Perfect Chaos (2022)
and of course Ronaldo!!! R9

The Phenomenon: Ronaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdHbUff7Wxk

When you get older you'll understand.
Good luck and stop behaving like a child/dullard making such a stupid and dullards comments against someone you don't know in person.
https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/brazil-confident-neymar-can-continue-in-world-cup-after-injury/

Respeite a nossa história rapaz. :)

6 days ago

6 days ago

Draconiano
I don't want to bring politics to this thread but, let's just say that if Argentina wins, it won't be good for us.
Everyone here has goldfish memory and next year are the elections. Most people is obssesed with soccer (that's fine) but they will correlate the happiness of winning the cup to their vote, they will just forget all the bullshit that we had to endure these past years.
3 days ago

I personally don't have nothing against Argentina, Messi just doesn't play in Argentina like the great Maradona did! he is a GOAT not going to lie also Cr7! It's pretty childish and immature the link you post... Neymar grew up and you know that..

Well have a great night and altho you are trying to tease or smth.... let me ask you smth...
Don't you have bigger problems in your country? hmmm.. you don't and me neither but your people do and you know that.

Respect from Brasil.

Good luck with Mexico.... I hope you guys win! I really do, It'll be awesome to see Brasil vs Argentina, we're rivals in the field... you know that ^^ but outside I have many hermanos "Argentinos" friends irl, they respect me so of course and I respect them which is called mutal respect.
Just for the record.... Diego Armando Maradona Franco GOAT <--- he was indeed but he is not here anymore and Messi.... well PSG 10/10 but World Cup you already know.

But I am being honest It'll be amazing if we play against Argentina after all Neymar and Messi are great friends outside the field but in the match... you'll realise altho you already know the answer hermano.

Let's see how Messi handle the mexicans... shall we?
Deal!

^^

6 days ago

Honestly, I care about the World Cup as much as you care about the Golf Croquet World Championship, it may be silly but I just wanted to post a funny meme just to see how would you react lol.

6 days ago

"Meme" How old are you? you're not in your in 40s..... close to 50
Well you're clever, I already knew my friend... I do like football... not like I used to decades ago but I'm very competititve in everything I do as you may noticed so I want to my children to see Brazil winning a World Cup.

Between us it's just a show and it's nice to watch the best footballers playing against each other btw is fotball not soccer, altho you don't care about it at all, the only thing you care is about your business and politics, I know because I'm the same.

"Sportswashing" is great for dullards which is not your case lad, that's what they're doing in Qatar, nice but rookie strategy since the whole World knows how is it goes, but It's always nice to watch the matches and see how it goes after all like I've said b4 Football is great but "allegedly " it has money laundering or doesn't it? just thinking....
But c'mon guys you don't know how "allegedly" Fédération Internationale de Football Association is corrupt.

P.S. Awesome Cabernet Malbec 2nd bottle here.

You're smart the difference between us is that I want to my children to see Federative Republic of Brazil winning the World Cup once and you don't give a damn about football, because you've many problems in your country and you know... since Lula was elected that it'll flow money... You know that our country is the world's 5th largest country by area and the seventh most populous also the most richest in the SA and south hemisphere so we have plenty of money to give to you and others around us right? Yup... since Lula "won" did he? hmm..

H.E. Capt. of the Army and President of Federative Republic of Brazil - Jair M. Bolsonaro los the election or didn't he? hmm it's complicated.. you know Brazil is not corrupt and they almost killed him, remember of the stabbing? hmm.. woke/left people hate family and people from the right, don't they?

Don't worry mate by now almost R$ 26 trillions so of course Lula is going to give to your country, Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc.
So money... Right? yes.
"meme" How old are you? you're not in your in 40s..... close to 50
Well you're clever, I already knew my friend... I do like football... not like I used to decades ago but I'm very competititve in everything I do as you may noticed so I want to my children to see Brazil winning a World Cup.

Between us it's just a show and it's nice to watch the best footballers playing against each other btw is fotball not soccer, altho you don't care about it at all, the only thing you care is about your business and politics, I know because I'm the same.

"Sportswashing" is great for dullards which is not your case lad, that's what they're doing in Qatar, nice but rookie strategy since the whole World knows how is it goes, but It's always nice to watch the matches and see how it goes after all like I've said b4 Football is great but "allegedly " it has money laundering or doesn't it? just thinking....
But c'mon guys you don't know how "allegedly" Fédération Internationale de Football Association is corrupt.

You're smart the difference between us is that I want to my children to see Federative Republic of Brazil winning the World Cup once and you don't give a damn about football, because you've many problems in your country and you know... since Lula was elected that it'll flow money... You know that our country is the world's 5th largest country by area and the seventh most populous also the most richest in the SA and south hemisphere so we have plenty of money to give to you and others around us right? Yup... since Lula "won" did he? hmm..

H.E. Capt. of the Army and President of Federative Republic of Brazil - Jair M. Bolsonaro los the election or didn't he? hmm it's complicated.. you know Brazil is not corrupt and they almost killed him, remember of the stabbing? hmm.. woke/left people hate family and people from the right, don't they?

Don't worry mate by now almost R$ 26 trillions so of course Lula is going to give to your country, Chile, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc.
So money... Right? yes.

Are GDP is too big so we need to share with others... damn ^^
Our currency as you know (Real) R$1 to yours ARS $30.61 which you know your country is quite broke atm so for R$1,00 you guys needs 30 pesos but it's okay we Brazil got your back.......... >.>'

https://impostometro.com.br/ counting.... trillions to another countries.....

Neymar and Bolsonaro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsOa2yF2c_w

Well don't worry my friend, let's keep watching the matches I really want Brazil to become Hexa so my 2 children can see it.

Hey don't worry Brazil got your back and the others SA's countries...... with this new President -.-'

https://impostometro.com.br/

Great wine you've ^_^ not in a mood to drink whisky today.

Take care mate and have a great night.

"Deste Planato Central, desta solidão que em breve se transformará em cérebro das mais altas decisões nacionais, lanço os olhos mais uma vez sobre o amanhã do meu país e antevejo esta alvorada, com fé inquebratável e uma confiança sem limites no seu grande destino". - Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira (JK). Presidente da República Federativa do Brasil. (1956-1961)

https://impostometro.com.br/ R$ 26 trillions and some is going to your lovely country with this govemernt.
Do me a favour and watch the videos, if you'll since you're smart.
Deal.

Let's remember what Mr. Marcel Van Hattem said! ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8NjgJ7NRaI

6 days ago

Understandable, have a nice day, enjoy today matches!

6 days ago

Argentinian here, we highly respect brazilians, we might joke about certain things, but Brazil will always be the king of the World Cup, always.
Treat well Neymar, I read that many brazilians are hating him.
Saludos!

6 days ago

I know the media hates him, etc.
You know the woke/left agenda it's complicated read above if you'll.
Gracias.

Well the Brazilians who hates their own nation are traitors, dullards and stupids, since Federative Republic of Brazil is quite huge it has a lot of acephalous well it's not easy when the population is is 217 mi but read above you what I've wrote but glad you understood.

Talking too much about politics, here time to stop! I just wanted to see how clever was the guy who had the audacity to replied to me, He is clever and into politictics as well.

"Deste Planato Central, desta solidão que em breve se transformará em cérebro das mais altas decisões nacionais, lanço os olhos mais uma vez sobre o amanhã do meu país e antevejo esta alvorada, com fé inquebratável e uma confiança sem limites no seu grande destino". - Juscelino Kubitschek de Oliveira (JK). Presidente da República Federativa do Brasil. (1956-1961)

Take care and good luck against Mexico, you guy can win!

Don't worry Brazil will take care of you and other countries in SA.... https://impostometro.com.br/ R$ 26 trillions

.>'

Good night.

6 days ago

LMAO eu faço uma piada (que já é velha btw) e você me escreve uma tese de doutorado em resposta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIXFFoVAL4

Calma cara, respira fundo. Neymar é só um molecão e sonegador rico de 30 anos. Você pode digitar trocentos ensaios em defesa dele na internet que ele não vai te convidar pra passear de iate. Tu ganha mais usando essa energia pra jogar videogame, vai por mim.

6 days ago

Go to bed Kiddo! this is an adult discussion, ohh did you write that?
Tu tem provas? não então se usa "supostamente" caso não queira ser processado e não quero saber do Iate dele, sou amigo dele e não preciso do dinheiro dele rapaz, e estou cansado de jogos quando tu ficar mais velho nos 40s ai tu vai entender e ficar mais maduro com filhos, etc.

Se eu fosse escrever um tese aqui iria ocupar 5 páginas rapaz.
Bom vai dormir vai, não fale bobagem e seja patriota e não usando "meme" coisa de mlk.

6 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 days ago.

6 days ago*

1st rule you must watch, 2nd rule is called Football not soccer, you play with your feet not your hands like rugby.
Fédération Internationale de Football Association. (FIFA)
Christian Pulisic played well against England.... your football got better in the last 8 years.
Win the World Cup? perhaps in the next 20+ years USA can have a chance to win.
Congratulations and good luck against Iran Tue, Nov 29th you'll need it.

Do you remember of 98? well...
You guys needs to improve a lot, you need to be more faster also the strikers needs to be more calm also your defensive is not good at all, If you want to win, Iran don't have a great CDM nor a RWB.
4-2-3-1 so you guys can win... you lost in 98... you guys needs to be faster and have patience.
The draw.... it's not a good sign.

Well 4-2-3-1

6 days ago

Deleted

6 days ago*

Hew howdy good morning mate, I know about NFL you guys love it till the guts ROFL it's not bad at all but idk I rather watch UFC, Boxe, etc. I think it's boring what you call "american football" btw my friend I know you call it soccer but it's wrong like I've told you b4 it's football FFS understood? okay well you said when you were in the high school 2 gals played football ohh and you didn't dated none? ......
well Idk perhaps they were lesbians or smth women playing football is weird but you shoulded have tried in the back in the old days.

Hahhah You guys like to be different from the world... I can tell you didn't join the army, since you don't know what's callled military time for you, Km/h you guys use miles... you don't use cm nor metre which is a huge mistake you guys are with am and pm ante meridiem
and post meridiem, well quite boring, you should know the really time 13, 14, etc 1pm 2pm, etc. My cousin Bruno got invited to go to US 13 years ago damn time flies he is an excellent automotive engineer well another passion we brazilian have is F1 Formula one if you don't know... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayrton_Senna I made it easy for you! the best racing driver of F1 ever! Senna was amazing dude you have no idea. Do you remember when he died in 94? .... I 'll post here some artworks so you can read and watch okay?

Btw this so called "football of yours" made Tom Brady and the brazilian Gisele Bündchen got divorced basically all brazilian women are very bossy and they want attention all the time... she wanted him to retired but he refused but it was Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro Cr7 the GOAT and machine of Portugal when Tom was watching a match in Manchester United, after Cr7 talked to him and told him to keep going since he was feeling empty inside.
https://en.as.com/nfl/one-theory-suggests-cristiano-ronaldo-is-linked-to-break-up-of-tom-brady-and-gisele-bundchen-n/

Gisele got mad because trust brazilian women are mad af! and they want attention 24/7 and want to be loved all the time and are quite bossy... mate.
Well about the "American Fotball" it had a film doesn't itt? I don't rememberr the name it was with that black dude actor who slapped another black dude hmm... let me google I am a little drunk

6 days ago

backkk here his name is Will Smith the actor who slapped some comedian in the oscar or punched no idea cuz I don't watch oscars, boring af, the name of the film is called Concussion 2015 you must watch since you are huge fan of NFL...
https://www.netflix.com/br-en/title/80064511

Basically this Dr. made history Retired Hall of Fame Pittsburgh Steelers center Mike Webster is found dead in his pickup truck, after years of self-mutilation and homelessness. Before his death, fellow former football player Justin Strzelczyk confides in Webster that he is suffering from memory loss, is saying odd things to his children, and nearly threw his wife against the wall. Webster deliriously responds by reciting from his Hall of Fame speech, that the most important thing "is to finish the game".

Dr. Bennet Omalu (Will Smith), a forensic pathologist with the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania coroner's office, handles Webster's autopsy. Wondering how an otherwise healthy man could have degenerated so quickly, he closely examines microscope slides of Webster's brain, seeing evidence of severe neurotrauma. He concludes that Webster died as a result of the long-term effects of repeated blows to the head, a disorder he terms chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE).

With the help of former Steelers team doctor Julian Bailes, fellow neurologist Dr. Steven DeKosky and county coroner Dr. Cyril Wecht, Dr. Omalu publishes his findings in Neurosurgery, which are dismissed by the NFL. In subsequent years, Dr. Omalu discovers that Strzelczyk and two other deceased NFL players, Terry Long and Andre Waters, exhibited symptoms very similar to Webster's.

Dr. Omalu persuades newly appointed NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to allow him to present his findings before a player safety committee, but he is barred from the committee meeting, forcing former NFL employee Bailes to the presentation in his place. The NFL does not take the findings seriously and claim the players' head trauma is unrelated to football. Former NFL Players Association executive Dave Duerson angrily confronts Dr. Omalu and tells him to "go back to Africa."

Dr. Omalu is subjected to considerable pressure to back down from his efforts, as football is a widely beloved sport in Pittsburgh, providing jobs and college opportunities. Wecht is subject to a politically motivated prosecution on corruption charges, and Dr. Omalu is threatened with deportation and a prison sentence on petty charges as punishment for tarnishing the NFL's image. His wife, Prema, suffers a miscarriage after being followed in her car. The Omalus are forced to leave their dream home outside Pittsburgh, relocating to Lodi, California where he takes a job with the San Joaquin County coroner's office.

Three years later, Dr. Omalu is vindicated when Duerson commits suicide due to his inability to cope with worsening cognitive function. In his suicide note, he acknowledges Dr. Omalu was right, and offers his brain for future research. The doctor is invited to address an NFLPA conference on concussions and CTE. He says that he once wished he had never known Mike Webster, but by knowing him, he has the responsibility to inform NFL players of the true risks they take by playing. He says that he holds no resentment for the NFL and tells them to forgive themselves and be at peace.

Amid growing scrutiny from Congress, the NFL is forced to take the concussion issue more seriously, and in 2011, NFL players sue the league for not properly informing them of the risk of CTE. Dr. Omalu is offered the job of Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia, but Omalu turned the offer down to remain with his family in Lodi, becoming naturalized as a U.S. citizen in February 2015. A final montage includes reports of Junior Seau's suicide in 2012 and subsequent lawsuits brought against the NFL by thousands of former players.

6 days ago

Here I wrote everything in english so you can read and watch of course Senna!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2416670498

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2366548437

Yeah read it all and watch no one was like him at all... you remember when he saved Erik Comas in 92? or not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbTrNKBAfI8&ab_channel=FORMULA1

Erik talking mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dlv0ssX1D8&ab_channel=SennaTV

Well it's sad that Ayrton Senna da Silva died because of a mistake.... he was a fucking genius the best of the best, no one was like him not even Prost, in the rain of course you don't see anything but Senna was it was raining my friend he was the king... ^^

Watch these 2 videos and I highly recommend you to watch this documentary also read about Senna and don't be a dullard okay? https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/70170051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQLeqRcgKc&ab_channel=UniversalPicturesUK

Well nice talking to... stop calling it soccer! okay? it's football be more patriot once you guys win some title FIFA I am sure you'll want more and more, but not this year at all... this year is Brazil! not with afterall almost 21 years waiting the six-champion trophy... altho is not enough but okay, I'll be okay with my 2 childs seen Mine Brazil becoming six-time winner of the World Cup in Qatar :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892855891

^^

You guys need to be more patriot about football is the only way to go... on twitter England vs US people were on fire it was a draw...
but you guys have increased I can tell in the last 8 years a lot but you know your football in high lvl sucks... so in 20+ years perhaps you'll will some World Cup let's see.

Good luck with the next match.

6 days ago

Deleted

6 days ago*

I would ignore it before he fills this thread with mad ramblings.

5 days ago*

Deleted

5 days ago

Hello guys good morning! I was pretty drunk when I wrote what you can see above, Ohh you've dated them I read I tried to date them, congrats my friend. =)

Congratulations to Argentina vs Mexico, Messi did a great job! also Enzo Fernández.

I'm watching Belgium vs Marroco.

I'm quite busy atm.

Brazil vs Switzerland tomorrow 13:00 (GMT-3)
Switzerland play pretty much like Serbia but I am sure they will change it after the match against Serbia but well it's Brasil so... it doesn't matter We're always 3 step ahead.
Well it's mine Brasil <3 guys so you know what is going to happen.

Japan 0 vs Costa Rica 1

Belgium vs Morroco watching right now 0x0... Let's go Belgium!

Croatia vs Canada 13:00

Deutschland vs España 16:00 <----- It'll be a great match and we can't wait to watch them, our coach Tite want's see since both of them are a gret team.

I wish everyone a great sunday and watch these matches, particularly Deutschland vs España.

Mr. Heisenberg

5 days ago

Hello guys good morning, Mine Brazil vs Switzerland 13:00 (GMT-3) in the next 3 hours.
Basically Switzerland is a very boring team to play against... they are always in the defensive but Switzerland is going to change since they'll play against BRASIL ^^
Brazil vs Serbia 2x0

Neymar is not going to play this match nor Brazil vs Cameroon on Friday but he is going to be there helping the team.
He is recovering... altho MINE Seleção Brasileira needs him we can do a great match against Switzerland and Cameroon.

Neymar was taken off with an ankle injury in the second half of Brasil's 2-0 win over Serbia and it's bad of course
they want to destroy him since he is the leader of mine Seleção Brasileira.

In the end it doesn't mattter we are the best in everything we do and Football is not different.

Brasil 2 vs 0 Switzerland <---- or 3 ^^ trust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0IkvLrQLM

Such a great volley for Richarlison, this is Brasil guys! last time I've seen such a beautiful volley like that was in 86 with Zico!
Have a great monday my friends and watch today matches alright? deal, in particular Mine Brazil vs Switzerland in the next 3 hours.

P.S. Deutschland 1 vs 1 España it was a great match our coach Tite wanted to see them since they are not dullards and they're a great teams but like I've said in the end it doesn't matter since we're the best.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892855891

South Korea vs Ghana in 5mins...

MINE BRASIL and then Portugal vs Uruguay 16:00

Good luck to the Portugal team!

It doesn't matter who play against us (Mine Brasil) because we were born to be perfect in everything we do, and in the field is not different at all. Whoever comes we're going to destroy! we've mutual respect against our enemies, we respect them and study them, in the field we are rivals and when I say that Mine Brasil is going to win this world cup is because we'll.

I'm quite busy right now South Korea vs Ghana then mine Brasil.

Mr. Heisenberg

4 days ago

4 days ago

It's time my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRASIL STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING ATM RIGHT NOW IT'S AN ORDER.

Time to watch this match! put your hand on your heart and sing our Brazilian National Anthem now! we have many such as army, etc.
but the national anthem <3

I'll make easier for you guys here our National Anthem with subs in english! so like I've sad put your right hand on your heart and sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KV4vbti9c&ab_channel=Ingen

Do it now, I am quite drunk I've ordered some bottles of royal salute and 11 bottles of wine.

Do it now!!!!!!!!! BRASIL <3 MINE BRASIL MY EVERYTHING MY COUNTRY AND MY LOVE <33333333333

Brazilian National Anthem is the most beautiful one. you guys don't know just watch the video and learn okay? it's your duty today!

Mr. Heisenber.gg

3 days ago

Someone get this dude some xanax

3 days ago

Silence!!! I am watching the match I'll not take xanax which is alprazolam if you don't know nor ativan lorezapem, none of them mate, not a single benzodiazepine at all since I'm drinking and watching! so do the same!!!! and behave. okay? muito obrigado!

BRASIL!

3 days ago

Meh. More for me then.

Boa sorte.

3 days ago

Obrigado apesar que nós estamos apáticos mas in the 2nd round we'll grow up like we've always do.
But this 1st time was terrible.... TITE TEM QUE TROCAR E COLOCAR MAIS NO ATAQUE AI SIM!

Let's calm down.. Switzerland is playing pretty well they studied us.. but well let's watch!

3 days ago

QUASEEEEEEEEEDAMNN caramba! vamos jogar BRASIL! PORRA we need to attack more c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMOS BRASIL PORRA TITE CHANGE IT mande eles jogarem atacarem mais.,..... na grande aréa que isso caramba!

3 days ago

Half time... damnnn mine Brasil needs to change Tite will talk to them we always grow up... this is our mission!

shit VAMOS BRASIL ATAQUE MAIS NA GRANDE ARÉA ELES ESTÃO JOGANDO BEM E NÓIS ESTAMOS APÁTICOS..........
Vamos!!!!

3 days ago

4-4-3 or 4-4-2 VAMOS PORRA! SHIT I AM DRUNK AFF SWITZERLAND IS PLAYING WELL BUT WE ALWAYS GROW UP BUT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OUR FOOTBALL 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 TITE!!!!!!!

3 days ago

GGOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BRASIL!!!!! GUYS!
RESPECT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! MUTUAL RESPECT WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPEITE O MELHOR TIME DO MUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE YOU'LL ALWAYS LOSE WE ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING WE DOOOOOOOO!

MR. HEISENBERG

3 days ago

GGOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BRASIL!!!!! GUYS!
RESPECT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD! MUTUAL RESPECT WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPEITE O MELHOR TIME DO MUNDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE YOU'LL ALWAYS LOSE WE ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING WE DOOOOOOOO!

MR. HEISENBERG

3 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 days ago.

3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KV4vbti9c&ab_channel=Ingen

I have mercy so you guys can put your right hand on your heart and sing our National Anthem of Brazil! it has subs in english!

Hold on we Neymar come back he will destroy everyone we always do!

3 days ago

Congratulations to Switzerland you guys played pretty well more than I thought, you guys improve and increased your football a lot! but you know it's BRASIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say this once!! NO ONE CAN BEAT MINE Seleção Brasileira! no one!

Wait till Njr Neymar go back so we'll destroy everyone because this is our mission in the field!!

BRASIL!!!!!!!!! <3

3 days ago

Is your keyboard ok?

God damn son 🤣

3 days ago

Son?I I am older than you it's Mr for you also how did you figure? yes I broke in the 1st time but I've 4 now 3..
So it's alright after all we are BRASIL! @LeonFowl

No one can do what we can, none of you guys are patriots like us! we are the best in the best in everything we do kiddo.

Understood? okay

Nice talking to youu, now time to relax, drink more than swim for 10mins and since I'm drunk af I'll not work out right now just run 25mins in the treadmill and drink 3 gatorades so the 30% of the alcohol is going to leave my body, took a shower and sleep for 11 hours to rest.

Mr. Heisenberg

3 days ago

how did you figure?

Was merely comedically asking because of your lunatic ramblings and CAPS hype in this thread :) Enjoy the World Cup you crazy ass Brazilian 👍=)

now time to relax

Yes.. yes indeed it is. Sweet dreams my child. 💖

View attached image.
3 days ago

No one can do what we can, none of you guys are patriots like us! we are the best in the best in everything we do kiddo.

Yeah.. about that: https://theanalyst.com/eu/2022/07/brazil-1-7-germany-stats-story

3 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 days ago.

3 days ago

Hahahha are you guys triggered and in shock already?
Well don't cry guys!

For the record yes we lost against Germany in 2014 because Brazil was weak and Neymar was young and the coach Mr. Scolari didn't put the best footballers, he made a huge mistake but we learn with our mistake so if you don't know...

https://olympics.com/en/news/rampant-richarlison-inspires-brazil-win-over-germany-in-rio-2016-final-repla

Brazil vs Germany 1-1 (Pens 5:4) Highlights & Goals - Olympics Rio Final 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWky-QlSvA&ab_channel=ClassicMatch

Neymar scored the winning penalty as hosts Brazil beat Germany 5-4 on penalties in Rio to win their first men's Olympic football gold medal.

The game finished 1-1 after extra time, with Neymar's first-half free-kick cancelled out by Max Meyer's strike.

In the shootout, Germany's Nils Petersen had his penalty saved by Weverton before Neymar won it.

It comes two years after Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 in the 2014 World Cup semi-finals in Belo Horizonte.

In front of 78,000 at the Maracana, Brazil got a measure of revenge as they finally won the Olympic title after losing in the finals in 1984, 1988 and 2012.

Barcelona forward Neymar, who missed the World Cup semi-final through injury, opened the scoring with a fine 25-yard free-kick, but the hosts were lucky to go in at half-time with the lead.

Germany hit the woodwork three times in the first half - through Julian Brandt's 25-yard effort, a deflection off a Brazilian defender and Sven Bender's header - before they scored a deserved equaliser shortly after the restart.

Bender passed to the overlapping Jeremy Toljan and he found the unmarked Meyer, who arrowed a low shot into the net.

Neither side could find a winner before the drama of the penalty shootout gave Brazil the gold.

Goalkeeper Weverton said: "The gold is ours, but it belongs to God. God loves Neymar like he loves all this team."

Neymar added: "This is one of the best things that has happened in my life. That's it." <---

Before you guys cry since you can do nothing because it's mine Brasil.

Let me tell you boys, who is the BEST TEAM in the whole world and country? hmm I need to say? Np you already know the answer for my question.

You guys are crying and using Ad hominem, fair enough.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/brasilien/erfolge/verein/3439

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team_records_and_statistics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team

The Brazil national football team (Portuguese: Seleção Brasileira de Futebol), nicknamed Seleção Canarinho, represents Brazil in men's international football and is administered by the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF), the governing body for football in Brazil. They have been a member of FIFA since 1923 and a member of CONMEBOL since 1916.

Brazil is the most successful national team in the FIFA World Cup, being crowned winner five times: 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002. The Seleção also has the best overall performance in the World Cup competition, both in proportional and absolute terms, with a record of 73 victories in 109 matches played, 124 goal difference, 237 points, and 18 losses. It is the only national team to have played in all World Cup editions without any absence nor need for playoffs, and the only team to have won the World Cup in four different continents: once in Europe (1958 Sweden), once in South America (1962 Chile), twice in North America (1970 Mexico and 1994 United States), and once in Asia (2002 Korea/Japan). Brazil is also the most successful team in the now-defunct FIFA Confederations Cup, winning it four times, in 1997, 2005, 2009, and 2013.

In ranking standings, Brazil have the highest average football Elo rating, and the fourth all-time peak football Elo rating, established in 1962 In FIFA's ranking system Brazil holds the record for most Team of the Year first ranking wins with 12.[17] Many commentators, experts, and former players have considered the Brazil team of 1970 to be the greatest football team ever.[18][19][20][21][22] Other Brazilian teams are also highly estimated and regularly appear listed among the best teams of all time, such as the Brazil teams of 1958–62 and the squads of the 1994-02 period, with honorary mentions for the gifted 1982 side In 1996, the Brazilian national team achieved 35 consecutive matches undefeated, a feat which they held as a world record for 25 years

Brazil has developed many rivalries through the years, with the most notable ones being with Argentina—known as the Superclássico das Américas in Portuguese, Italy—known as the Clássico Mundial in Portuguese or the World Derby in English,Uruguay due to the traumatic Maracanazo, France due to the fact that they usually have difficulties against France in World Cups, the Netherlands due to several important meetings between the two teams at several World Cups.

Nothing to say anymore the numbers speak for itself, so keep crying because we are going to win this world cup and you guys know that.

Read it all and watch.

Verba movent, exempla trahunt. ^^

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892853052 <------------------ When you guys have these titles we can talk okay?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892855891 <------------------ It's your fear!

When you guys win 5 Fifa world cups, another trophies and medals such as mine Brasil we can talk okay?

As a courtesy I replied to you guys since I'm quite polite, just read it all and watch, the video.

hahhahha You guys are afraid don't bee fear is a tool that can be use to control your or destroy but since is mine Brasil you guys already know the answer and what is going to happen. Read it all and stop crying because in the end we are know... in Dec Brazil wins World Cup for the sixth time.

The facts and numbers is enough!
Go to sleep kiddos.

Mr. Heisenberg

3 days ago

7-1

3 days ago

Never forget Bra71l :D

3 days ago

I was actually surprised the thread got more than 100 posts but this is turning into a one-man thread so it's less surprising lol

3 days ago

thread is definitely ruined for me.
it's hard to see any form of civil discussion either political or sport related when the standard was set to borderline psychotic

3 days ago

Common brazilian L
if I had a fruit for every time I've seen a brazilian embarrass themself on the internet like this I'd be carmen fucking miranda

3 days ago

carmen fucking miranda

I highlighted - rightclick searched. 👀 Ended up.. in a different place than intended.

3 days ago

I.... hmm.... would you be so kind to... well... give us the best links you found on.... er... such cultural search on... hm... this Brazilian icon? ;D ;D ;D

Alternatively: HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE!!!!

1 day ago

I'm busy re-searching my research.

View attached image.
1 day ago

At this point I think we all know he will only stop until Brazil is out of the World Cup.

3 days ago

Sorry to read that. I guess a little moderation would be welcome so that others feel like they can actually participate.

3 days ago

Moderation.. here? Riiight :)

When the Coca and brews runs out.. there will be peace.

3 days ago

Heh I guess we're in for a few more weeks then

3 days ago

Hahahha are you guys triggered and in shock already?
Well don't cry guys!

For the record yes we lost against Germany in 2014 because Brazil was weak and Neymar was young and the coach Mr. Scolari didn't put the best footballers, he made a huge mistake but we learn with our mistake so if you don't know...

https://olympics.com/en/news/rampant-richarlison-inspires-brazil-win-over-germany-in-rio-2016-final-repla

Brazil vs Germany 1-1 (Pens 5:4) Highlights & Goals - Olympics Rio Final 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWky-QlSvA&ab_channel=ClassicMatch

Neymar scored the winning penalty as hosts Brazil beat Germany 5-4 on penalties in Rio to win their first men's Olympic football gold medal.

The game finished 1-1 after extra time, with Neymar's first-half free-kick cancelled out by Max Meyer's strike.

In the shootout, Germany's Nils Petersen had his penalty saved by Weverton before Neymar won it.

It comes two years after Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 in the 2014 World Cup semi-finals in Belo Horizonte.

In front of 78,000 at the Maracana, Brazil got a measure of revenge as they finally won the Olympic title after losing in the finals in 1984, 1988 and 2012.

Barcelona forward Neymar, who missed the World Cup semi-final through injury, opened the scoring with a fine 25-yard free-kick, but the hosts were lucky to go in at half-time with the lead.

Germany hit the woodwork three times in the first half - through Julian Brandt's 25-yard effort, a deflection off a Brazilian defender and Sven Bender's header - before they scored a deserved equaliser shortly after the restart.

Bender passed to the overlapping Jeremy Toljan and he found the unmarked Meyer, who arrowed a low shot into the net.

Neither side could find a winner before the drama of the penalty shootout gave Brazil the gold.

Goalkeeper Weverton said: "The gold is ours, but it belongs to God. God loves Neymar like he loves all this team."

Neymar added: "This is one of the best things that has happened in my life. That's it." <---

Before you guys cry since you can do nothing because it's mine Brasil.

Let me tell you boys, who is the BEST TEAM in the whole world and country? hmm I need to say? Np you already know the answer for my question.

You guys are crying and using Ad hominem, fair enough.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/brasilien/erfolge/verein/3439

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team_records_and_statistics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team

The Brazil national football team (Portuguese: Seleção Brasileira de Futebol), nicknamed Seleção Canarinho, represents Brazil in men's international football and is administered by the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF), the governing body for football in Brazil. They have been a member of FIFA since 1923 and a member of CONMEBOL since 1916.

Brazil is the most successful national team in the FIFA World Cup, being crowned winner five times: 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994 and 2002. The Seleção also has the best overall performance in the World Cup competition, both in proportional and absolute terms, with a record of 73 victories in 109 matches played, 124 goal difference, 237 points, and 18 losses. It is the only national team to have played in all World Cup editions without any absence nor need for playoffs, and the only team to have won the World Cup in four different continents: once in Europe (1958 Sweden), once in South America (1962 Chile), twice in North America (1970 Mexico and 1994 United States), and once in Asia (2002 Korea/Japan). Brazil is also the most successful team in the now-defunct FIFA Confederations Cup, winning it four times, in 1997, 2005, 2009, and 2013.

In ranking standings, Brazil have the highest average football Elo rating, and the fourth all-time peak football Elo rating, established in 1962 In FIFA's ranking system Brazil holds the record for most Team of the Year first ranking wins with 12.[17] Many commentators, experts, and former players have considered the Brazil team of 1970 to be the greatest football team ever.[18][19][20][21][22] Other Brazilian teams are also highly estimated and regularly appear listed among the best teams of all time, such as the Brazil teams of 1958–62 and the squads of the 1994-02 period, with honorary mentions for the gifted 1982 side In 1996, the Brazilian national team achieved 35 consecutive matches undefeated, a feat which they held as a world record for 25 years

Brazil has developed many rivalries through the years, with the most notable ones being with Argentina—known as the Superclássico das Américas in Portuguese, Italy—known as the Clássico Mundial in Portuguese or the World Derby in English,Uruguay due to the traumatic Maracanazo, France due to the fact that they usually have difficulties against France in World Cups, the Netherlands due to several important meetings between the two teams at several World Cups.

Nothing to say anymore the numbers speak for itself, so keep crying because we are going to win this world cup and you guys know that.

Read it all and watch.

Verba movent, exempla trahunt. ^^

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892853052 <------------------ When you guys have these titles we can talk okay?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2892855891 <------------------ It's your fear!

When you guys win 5 Fifa world cups, another trophies and medals such as mine Brasil we can talk okay?

As a courtesy I replied to you guys since I'm quite polite, just read it all and watch, the video.

hahhahha You guys are afraid don't bee fear is a tool that can be use to control your or destroy but since is mine Brasil you guys already know the answer and what is going to happen. Read it all and stop crying because in the end we are know... in Dec Brazil wins World Cup for the sixth time.

The facts and numbers is enough!
Go to sleep kiddos, enough talking topeople who don't even know what is football and are acephalous, but if you read and watch you'll understand.

Mr. Heisenberg

3 days ago

I only read Heiseberg at the end.
Waltuh [gathering breath], put your brick away Waltuh [long pause]. I'm not having decks with you right now Waltuh [annoyedlingly]

3 days ago

View attached image.
3 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 days ago.

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.