Sooooo... I thought about sending you a virtual birthday card (because I'm obviously too late for a real one) and then, I said to myself: goddamn, creating a thread on SG would be even MOAR better. Letting everyone (who will read this) knows that you are leveling up today, it can't get any better than this, right? RIGHT?

You're welcome. :3

Ohai sexy people of SteamGifts!

I hope y'all doing alright today. Jims9350 is this guy right here and today is his factory day (July 15). I felt the need to link his SG profile because he might not make his presence known in the comment section for cause of concussion. After head-desking several times at the sight of this thread... He has weird ways to express his joy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes, Jims is drunk. Sometimes, jimsnotdrunk9350. But he's always nice and I'm happy to count him as a friend of mine.

I KNOW. A SG THREAD IS NOT A REAL SG THREAD WITHOUT A GIVEAWAY, SO THERE YA GO : ASURA: VENGEANCE EXPANSION. GA IS LEVEL 3 AND IS ENDING THIS COMING FRIDAY, because Jims' a big fan of Rebecca Black.

If you want to contribute, feel free to post your barf-day wishes down below. With, perhaps a cake pic. Or a cat pic. Or a female bodybuilder pic. Or anything that you feel might be appropriate. If you even want to contribute with a giveaway of your own, I'll be happy to include it in the OP.

Giveaway from icaio : Cheap Golf (lvl 3)

Giveaway from aDAMtWELVE : Starship Corporation (lvl 9)

Giveaway from Alamar : Defend Your Life: TD (lvl 2)

Oh aaaaand... maybe you can also wish him a happy birthday in one of his old giveaways, feel free to do so. (cuz I think non-friends cannot post on his Steam profile. Sadly.)

I KNOW HE WOULD LIKE IT, HE'S JUST TO MANLY TO ADMIT IT.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy belated birthday! 🍰 😊 👍 🎂

4 years ago

happy cake day to jims! :)

4 years ago

bump

4 years ago