September 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 2nd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Forager

Golf With Your Friends

Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

The Occupation

Notes:

Golf With Your Friends + extras counts as one choice and comes as 2 separate keys: Golf With Your Friends + Caddy Pack DLC and Golf With Your Friends - OST. On your purchase page both are labeled as "Golf With Your Friends + Caddypack DLC + OST".

Strange Brigade is temporarily out of stock. source back in stock out of stock again (24 Dec) (source)

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 372738,401996,434842,355279,447429

Limited time: Premium and Classic subscribers get all 12 games.

Get all 12 games when you pick up September’s Humble Choice. All Premium and Classic subscribers are eligible. Ends October 2.

🩸 October leaks 🩸 - Chart here (together with some comments)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Forager 93% of 14875 🏆 3.00 CV app/751780 W 0 $19.99
Golf With Your Friends + Caddy Pack DLC No user reviews - - 2.55* CV sub/89583 0 $16.98
Golf With Your Friends - OST (DLC) 89% of 9 - - 0.15 CV app/564170 W M L 0 $0.99
Strange Brigade 83% of 2139 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/312670 W 0 $49.99
Lethal League Blaze 96% of 2614 🏆 3.00 CV app/553310 W M L 0 $19.99
Generation Zero® 67% of 8329 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/704270 W 0 $24.99
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair 91% of 299 🏆 4.50 CV app/846870 W 0 $29.99
The Occupation 75% of 82 🏆 4.50 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
Catherine Classic 88% of 3671 🏆 3.00 CV app/893180 W 0* $19.99
Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York 70% of 738 🏆 3.00 CV app/1096410 W M L 0 $19.99
The Shapeshifting Detective 79% of 576 🏆 1.95 CV app/898650 W M 0 $12.99
Evoland Legendary Edition 88% of 474 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1020470 W M L 3 $19.99
Fun with Ragdolls: The Game 92% of 1350 - - 2.25 CV app/1142500 W M 0 $14.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $280.86

CV:

• 49.06*

Humble Original / Extras:

Alt254
Carto Sneak-Peak

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Humble Foraging at the bottom of the barrel, or new Impossibly Fun Occupations?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] These are all good games if not great. People complain way too much in these threads…
[New subscription] I managed to resist last month’s tempting offers and not subscribe, but I really love the current selection and I can’t say no to it.
[Maybe subscribe] Maaaybeee... ⚆ᗝ⚆ *counts dollars in the pocket*
[Pause] “Yes, I want to pause.“, “Yes, I am still pausing even if you offer me a $2 discount coupon.“, “Yes, I am sure.“, “Yes, I am REALLY sure!” – They don’t easily take no for an answer, do they?
[Cancelling / will not buy] This month’s choices are severely lackluster.

Nothing I really want from here so I think I might just pause this month and buy me a single good game instead. Witcher 3 GOTY is 15€ atm, or I might get Monster Train (around 17€ atm). Both cost more than classic subscription, but each of them I'm more interested in than I am in all 12 games offered in this bundle altogether.

3 years ago

Whee, I bought Generation Zero for PS4 and Steam already, and got Evoland: Legendary Edition for free since I owned the original games. Oh well, 10 new games. Shame a All Games Unlocked was wasted on this for me. :P

3 years ago

Not this month, it's subjective but i prefer to buy the artifex mundi, just have 1 of the 9 hidden objects games ! :D

3 years ago

I can see why others like it.
For me, I game I want, 1 I’m interested in that I think I’ll enjoy, 1 I’m interested in that I expect won’t be that good. And the rest isn’t for me.
Too bad The Hunter was in yesterday’s bundle and not today; it’d make it a lot easier for me to buy it

3 years ago

great bundle even though i already own 4 games from the list. instant buy for me

3 years ago

3 wishlisted. And I am so happy with Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair.

3 years ago

I don't know what to do, 0 wishlisted and 4 games that catch my attention (generation zero, forager, catherine and evoland), but I don't care much about the rest.

Maybe i will play strange brigade but it has a lot of dlcs and golf with friends it seems interesting but i don´t have friends who have this game so...

Any comment on any of these games to convince me to buy this Humble Choice?

3 years ago

People are so goddamn spoiled on this site. It's ridiculous how you people are never happy.

3 years ago

I'm really unhappy about purchasing last months bundle. It was horrible and all the games had some problems with them. I really regret getting it.

3 years ago

Spoiled brats are the new generation

3 years ago

Say it louder for those in tha back! Also those in the front, for that matter.

It's one of my least favourite Choices to date (the worst was #2, the only one I skipped so far) but there's still quite some value, with the added bonus that this month they allow for keeping all 12 games once again. A far cry from talking like Santa came and let his reindeers shit on my carpet.

3 years ago

Pretty much agree with a poll option. Some people complain way too much (I'm not telling them not to, I just have an opposite opinion). We get 4 games that can be played in MP or in co-op (for me it's a plus, and not all of them need to be played so), of which Generation Zero seems to resemble in scope an AAA game for those among us that want one. We got generally well praised Forager, Yooka Laylee, and somewhat peculiar The Occupation and Catherine. The rest are a visual novel, fmv game, a jrpg having fun with its genre styles (played Evoland 2 and liked it, got Legendary edition for free though, so this one will go for gibaway) and Fun With Ragdolls - a game of which its own developer said it's not for everybody. It's probably not for me either, but that doesn't mean monthly is bad because of it, especially since many of us are on premium or classic, and we get this game as a bonus this month anyway. We have some variety, and I don't hear anybody complaining about "Humble Strategy Choice".

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

last time they got me with a 4€ discount but now this? no chance.

3 years ago

Hard pause as there is nothing that really grabs me.
Do have 3 games to spend my points on this month though.

3 years ago

forager has been on my wishlist ever since I watched people play the alpha and some beta on youtube so that alone is already a win for me :D

3 years ago

I haven't had any game of these and one was on my wishlist. Almost half I gave away, cause I know I would never touch these games... I think I am satisfied with bundle for the price :)

3 years ago

This month is actually great got Forager and Generatioz Zero, a game that I dont want to buy on its own lol so no excuses now also Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair is great! Already own Evoland though hmmm might barter it or giveaway plus only got this bundle for 10 bucks up to January so more reasons to not complain

3 years ago

Golf With Your Friends + extras counts as one choice and comes as 2 separate keys: Golf With Your Friends + Caddy Pack DLC and Golf With Your Friends - OST. On your purchase page both are labeled as "Golf With Your Friends + Caddypack DLC + OST".

So both subs include the base game?

3 years ago

No, see the chart, or the note about Golf With Your Friends in the OP.
First key is game+Caddy DLC, second key is OST DLC only.

3 years ago

This looks really solid. One or two wishlisted games, plus a few games that I'd like to have in my library. That's a good month in my book. Nice job, Humble!

3 years ago

Six from my wishlist (Yooka already owned on Epic though), one, maybe two more I am interested in (unsure about Generation Zero, is this any good in singleplayer mode?) - I got this.

3 years ago

Strange Brigade... finally! ^_^
Considering it kinda bombed and being a Rebellion game (Sniper Elite / Zombie Army Trilogy), I was expecting SB to be included in a Monthly/Choice sooner than that but hey, better late than never! It's a wishlisted title for me and so is the Shapshifting Detective. Plus, I was also following Generation Zero... The rest doesn't look too shabby either. All in all, this is a solid bundle in my eyes.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

catherine classic is a great puzzle game with a little story. i already played it. nothing else of interest for me.

3 years ago

Strange Brigade It was giveaway for free on alienware. more than a year ago and here is the source

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2029961/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/strange-brigade-limited-steam-game-key-giveaway

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Aaaaand subscription paused!

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

LOL

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I believe it's the "best month" in addition to "keeping 3 or 4 of them" when it's composed of 12 games

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

yeah "best month" made me laugh lol

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Some users here apparently cannot accept the idea that a bundle they personally dislike may be instead liked by others.

3 years ago

Everyone have diffrent taste. Seems most think this is the worst bundle and you said best. They probably thought you where joking and they couldnt belive anyone would find this the best.

3 years ago

On the fence here.....

Been trying to get Yooka from a bundle split, but thus far no luck.
There are a few interesting titles in this bundle, but nothing I can see myself playing fairly soon.

3 years ago

Yooka was also free on epic, I would think it shouldn't be too hard to find in the following days, if not now.

3 years ago

Must have missed it on Epic.

But thanks to a kind soul, I now own Yooka! xD

3 years ago

Congrats! Hope you and the nice soul have a great weekend! ^^

3 years ago

Thanks, same to you! xD

3 years ago

Is that the only one you are interested in? I've been trying to get a bundle split myself since I am not sub anymore, but they are all gone before I can even comment lol

3 years ago

I was the most interested in Yooka.
Could see myself enjoying Forager and Generation Zero as well and maybe Catherine.
But those are the most wanted games, so getting in on a decent split is nearly impossible.
And you have to be glued to your screen and keyboard and type as fast as lightning. LOL
So I am not surprised you didn't manage to get into one.
I am content now and those other games will likely get bundled again.
Hope you manage to get what you want.

3 years ago

Yeah, only way to get a split these days is to refresh the group every 5 seconds the moment the bundles come out.
Yeah, Im sure they will get bundled at some point.
Same, cheers :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.