February 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 23th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Iris and the giant

Moving Out

Outward

• CN: {sub/442274/} or {sub/350244/}
  • Asia+ME: {sub/350244/}
  • RU/CIS: {sub/350241/}
  • LATAM: {sub/350243/}
  • Australia, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Zealand: {sub/350245/}
  • Europe - {sub/350240/}
  • Everyone else (Africa, US): {sub/350242} - despite the package title including "ROW", this is NOT a region-free key. IT CAN BE REDEEMED ONLY IN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Vanuatu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

(Basically both EU and US receive locked keys for Outward, specific for their regions. While the EU key cannot be redeemed outside EU, the US key can be redeemed only in US and Africa)

🔑 Full list of subs

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 12 games.

The promotion is available until March 2nd.
It is the 7th month in a row for this promotion.

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 510276,297195,262560,245984,220971,220974,220977,220980,236981,536092,530427

Notes:

• Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - The Soroboreans + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - Soundtrack + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle count as one choice (3 separate keys)
  • Early unlockers received an additional key each for both of the Outward DLCs (5 keys in total). This was FIXED and the keys were removed from the key pages in less than an hour (you won't get the 2 additional keys if you purchase it now).
  • You don't actually get the entire Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (as it is on Steam). It's missing Outward: The Three Brothers DLC (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
  • Humble wrongly advertised Endless Space 2 DLCs as being included in the bundle together with the base game as the "Definitive Edition". What you get is actually Endless Space® 2 (just the base game).
  • HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

🌟 2023-08-19: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-11: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-27: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-12-13: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Outward 75% of 12006 🏆 6.00 CV app/794260 W 0* $39.99
Outward - The Soroboreans (DLC) 66% of 101 - - 2.25 CV app/1194010 W 0 $14.99
Outward Soundtrack 100% of 9 - - 1.20 CV app/1244560 0 $7.99
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition 88% of 3352 🏆 7.50 CV app/790820 W 0 $49.99
Endless Space® 2 83% of 12353 🏆 6.00 CV app/392110 W M 1 $39.99
Moving Out 82% of 588 🏆 3.75 CV app/996770 W 0 $24.99
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince 91% of 5633 🏆 4.50 CV app/690640 W 0 $29.99
The Wild Eight 72% of 4976 🏆 3.75 CV app/526160 W 0 $24.99
Train Station Renovation 83% of 1303 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/914010 W 0 $18.99
Valfaris 91% of 767 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/600130 W 0 $24.99
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest 89% of 270 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1342620 W M L 0 $14.99
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 86% of 438 🏆 2.25 CV app/871420 W M 0* $14.99
Iris and the giant 90% of 310 🏆 2.70 CV app/1127610 W M L 0 $17.99
Boomerang Fu 95% of 277 🏆 2.25 CV app/965680 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $316.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Co-open

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Valentine's Day cancelled in favor of purchasing this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ll clock another month in. At least for classic and premium subscribers, it’s still an incredible value for 9-10 good games. 💸
[Newly renewed] After the latest promotions in the $6 to $8 per month range, I'm more excited than ever about not pausing or cancelling and redeeming some decent games once in a while. 🤑
[New subscription] There are new games constantly coming out yet I don’t see quality new-to-bundle games outside of Humble Bundle. Regardless of what everyone says, they’re still the best in town. 🤠
[Maybe subscribe] Given our big backlogs these days and Epic 🐽 offering freebies every week, is it really worth owning even more games that we might not even have time to play? 💭
[Pause / Backlog] With Fanatical only doing rebundles lately and often at too high prices, and Humble weekly bundles being rather dull or even non-existing, I think I’m better off treating myself to a nice Valentine's Day present. 🌹
[Cancelling / will not buy] Humble Choice - the place we go every month to get disappointed. 😖

I already own Outward and Trine 4, but even still, The Wild Eight and Moving Out were on my radar anyway. c:

I think it's a decent bundle with a good mix of everything.

3 years ago

Valfaris and VC4 are on my wishlist, those two are already a great deal for $6.
Already own Endless Space 2, guess I might find another one or two games to keep.

3 years ago

I don't get it. The Adventurer Bundle is only base game I guess, but why there are doubled DLC keys?

View attached image.
3 years ago

We made you DLC for DLC, so that you can play DLC while playing DLC

3 years ago

Thank you for the chart Lilly!
Instabuy for VC4 and Outward, some others doesn't look half bad like Trine 4 and Endless Space 2 (even if i never booted the first one).
One of the best choice bundle so far for me.

3 years ago

Does Valkyria Chronicles 4 play like most JRPGs? I recently played For the King, and its combat format similar to JRPG combat was tiring/boring to me.

I wishlisted Outward, Endless Space® 2, and The Wild Eight. I like what I see in Iris and the giant and Boomerang Fu.

I previously won Trine 4 thanks to Quality Games Giveaways.

So regardless of whether I'd like VC4, I might get this bundle.

EDIT: So I tried to pause because I was going to sleep on buying this, but then I was offered $4 off. sigh... unzips wallet

3 years ago*

VC4 if i recall correctly from last VC games that i played, it's like a turn based strategy game and not so JRPG. Might be wrong.

3 years ago

Cool, thanks

3 years ago

I've only played the first Valkyria Chronicles but it's pretty fun if you like strategy games imo. The characters are also pretty interesting as well, and from what I've seen the new games doesn't seem that different from the first one when it comes to the mechanics (can't say anything about the story tho)

3 years ago

I do like strategy games, so this might be the first JRPG-ish strategy game I've ever owned, let alone played - Thanks!

3 years ago

Valkyria Chronicles Is turn-based tactics. Think Xcom without tiles and more unit control. If the 4th is anything like the 1st, managing your squad is a big part of the game. Each squadmate has a different trait/personality, as well as other buffs/debuffs depending on who is in the squad.

3 years ago

Sounds cool - Last real squad tactics game I played was Door Kickers, so I'll probably like this one.

3 years ago

I believe the first game was also on Humble Bundle at some point.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I think i'm going to pause... Wait, i didn't pause when picked last month... I think i'm fucked...

3 years ago

This may be the first bundle ever that I don't own any of the games and on top of that most of them are games I heard good things about with Outward, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Endless Space 2, Trine 4, Valfaris and Werewolf being the ones I am most interested in. Overall a fantastic bundle for 6$ in my opinion.

3 years ago

Overall a fantastic bundle for 6$ in my opinion.

How about $8?

I got a $4 off coupon with my Classic subscription (normally $12) when threatening to pause for the second month in a row.

3 years ago

Worthy of using your coupon in my opinion, $8 is still fantastic.

3 years ago

I will try that next time.

3 years ago

I'm only interested in Valkyria Chronicles 4 and maybe Valfaris but past that it's a skip for me

3 years ago

I mean I'm a tad more happy than usual about a monthly reveal. So I hope that trend keeps going XD

3 years ago

Good stuff for me. Unpausing this month :)

3 years ago

Well they quickly changed Outward : The Adventurer Bundle
into:
Outward + The Soroboreans and Outward Soundtrack

3 years ago

Too many multiplayer games.

3 years ago

Iris and the giant only RU or China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan? So 11 game, not 12?

3 years ago

No, it means that Russia, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan receive region locked keys. They get a key that they can activate only in their country / region.

3 years ago

so strange...In Ukraine have value in rub for subscribe - but i dont have key (see "Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed.") = not ru+cis so always...

3 years ago

So from Ukraine you can't pick Iris as one of your choices?

3 years ago

I have key from HB, but in steam i see this messedge "Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed."

3 years ago

So you subscribed to Russian, cheaper Humble Choice? What price is it currently?
And you get a RU key accordingly, but a RU key for this game will not redeem in UA, because it's literally only RU, not some RU/CIS mix.

With my Ukraine VPN I see dollar prices and dollar wallet, nothing about RUB.

The ROW version of the game has no region locks and should redeem anywhere.

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Apparently was $6 for some who subbed last December.

3 years ago

I mostly play singly, but this is a great monthly for me. Onward! and, of course, Outward!

Edited to add: Five on the wishlist, this time out.

3 years ago*

BTW here's the ROW subs I got from US redemptions:

Moving Out: 328868

The Wild Eight: 125887

Iris and the giant: 383019

Boomerang Fu: 316103

3 years ago

If this is bad then left is right...

Not only is the bundle discount insane (which is the case for most monthlies), but the games selection this time is awesome.

3 years ago

Actually a good bundle , def recurring

3 years ago

Ahhh I missed that one, thank you!

3 years ago

I dont know what to do.
One wishlisted game (VC4), one game that catches my attention(Outward), one that I already have (ES2) and the rest none of them catches my attention at the moment.
And they give me a 4$ off coupon. For 8$ I´m thinking about it.

3 years ago

I personally wouldn't for just 2 games, but I'm coming up on a 1000 game library, and VC4 and Outward were of minor interest on my wishlist. I would just try to win them in private SG groups. It was 4 other games of interest plus the coupon that was my tipping point into buying.

3 years ago

A better way to look at it: When is the next time you're going to get the opportunity to get Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition for $8? Not to mention a bonus game to try.

3 years ago

I have yet to play the 3rd but according to the reviews Trine 4 seems far better than its predecessor.

3 years ago

Great bundle! The Wild Eight looks great and other games are very good

3 years ago

Eh, there's nothing that really strikes my fancy so it's a "pawse" for me.

3 years ago

List of subs:

Name SubId More info
Outward {sub/350240/} for EU, {sub/350242} as "ROW" = Africa, US in this case No one receives a region-free key; all the keys are locked to specific regions
Outward - The Soroboreans {sub/411174} -
Outward Soundtrack {sub/431894} -
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition - Retail - [Digital] - (WW) {sub/282543} base game + 7 DLCs (same content as with a store purchase, different SubId)
Endless Space 2 [DIGITAL RETAIL] (WW) {sub/177495} Includes Endless Space® 2 - Digital Deluxe Upgrade (same content as with a store purchase, different SubId)
Moving Out {sub/328868} -
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince {sub/197961} Includes Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince - Toby's Dream (Bonus Level) (same content as with a store purchase, different SubId)
The Wild Eight {sub/125887} -
Train Station Renovation {sub/293264} -
Valfaris {sub/157583} -
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest {sub/469443} -
Lovecraft's Untold Stories {sub/275395} -
Iris and the giant {sub/383019} -
Boomerang Fu {sub/316103} -
3 years ago*

I think the date for the next bundle will change (or it's again an error on humbles side)

View attached image.
3 years ago

I was wondering about that too; let's see if they fix it until tomorrow - if not, then Tuesday is the new Friday.

3 years ago

Not only date of the next bundle changed - "Your Month-to-Month Classic Plan will automatically renew on Tuesday, February 23, 2021", (not Feb 26, as it should be) so they changed autocharge date too.

3 years ago

It's confirmed that we'll get our Choice bundle on Tuesday from now on and that the billing date was moved.

3 years ago

It's a pause for me too.

When I paused it said, that my sub will return on march 2nd. That's strange because that's not a friday...

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.