February 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 23th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Iris and the giant

Moving Out

Outward

• CN: {sub/442274/} or {sub/350244/}
  • Asia+ME: {sub/350244/}
  • RU/CIS: {sub/350241/}
  • LATAM: {sub/350243/}
  • Australia, Christmas Island, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, New Zealand: {sub/350245/}
  • Europe - {sub/350240/}
  • Everyone else (Africa, US): {sub/350242} - despite the package title including "ROW", this is NOT a region-free key. IT CAN BE REDEEMED ONLY IN SPECIFIC COUNTRIES: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, United Republic of Tanzania, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Vanuatu, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

(Basically both EU and US receive locked keys for Outward, specific for their regions. While the EU key cannot be redeemed outside EU, the US key can be redeemed only in US and Africa)

🔑 Full list of subs

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 12 games.

The promotion is available until March 2nd.
It is the 7th month in a row for this promotion.

Free DLCs to claim:

!addlicense ASF 510276,297195,262560,245984,220971,220974,220977,220980,236981,536092,530427

Notes:

• Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - The Soroboreans + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle - Soundtrack + Outward: The Adventurer Bundle count as one choice (3 separate keys)
  • Early unlockers received an additional key each for both of the Outward DLCs (5 keys in total). This was FIXED and the keys were removed from the key pages in less than an hour (you won't get the 2 additional keys if you purchase it now).
  • You don't actually get the entire Outward : The Adventurer Bundle (as it is on Steam). It's missing Outward: The Three Brothers DLC (but includes a key for the soundtrack).
  • Humble wrongly advertised Endless Space 2 DLCs as being included in the bundle together with the base game as the "Definitive Edition". What you get is actually Endless Space® 2 (just the base game).
  • HB changed the Choice release date from the first Friday to the first Tuesday of the month and respectively the billing date to one week before that. More info here.

🌟 2023-08-19: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-11: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is out of stock (source)
🌟 2023-09-27: Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince back in stock (source)
🌟 2023-12-13: Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Outward 75% of 12006 🏆 6.00 CV app/794260 W 0* $39.99
Outward - The Soroboreans (DLC) 66% of 101 - - 2.25 CV app/1194010 W 0 $14.99
Outward Soundtrack 100% of 9 - - 1.20 CV app/1244560 0 $7.99
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition 88% of 3352 🏆 7.50 CV app/790820 W 0 $49.99
Endless Space® 2 83% of 12353 🏆 6.00 CV app/392110 W M 1 $39.99
Moving Out 82% of 588 🏆 3.75 CV app/996770 W 0 $24.99
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince 91% of 5633 🏆 4.50 CV app/690640 W 0 $29.99
The Wild Eight 72% of 4976 🏆 3.75 CV app/526160 W 0 $24.99
Train Station Renovation 83% of 1303 - 🏆 2.85 CV app/914010 W 0 $18.99
Valfaris 91% of 767 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/600130 W 0 $24.99
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest 89% of 270 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1342620 W M L 0 $14.99
Lovecraft's Untold Stories 86% of 438 🏆 2.25 CV app/871420 W M 0* $14.99
Iris and the giant 90% of 310 🏆 2.70 CV app/1127610 W M L 0 $17.99
Boomerang Fu 95% of 277 🏆 2.25 CV app/965680 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $316.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Co-open

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is Valentine's Day cancelled in favor of purchasing this bundle?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I’ll clock another month in. At least for classic and premium subscribers, it’s still an incredible value for 9-10 good games. 💸
[Newly renewed] After the latest promotions in the $6 to $8 per month range, I'm more excited than ever about not pausing or cancelling and redeeming some decent games once in a while. 🤑
[New subscription] There are new games constantly coming out yet I don’t see quality new-to-bundle games outside of Humble Bundle. Regardless of what everyone says, they’re still the best in town. 🤠
[Maybe subscribe] Given our big backlogs these days and Epic 🐽 offering freebies every week, is it really worth owning even more games that we might not even have time to play? 💭
[Pause / Backlog] With Fanatical only doing rebundles lately and often at too high prices, and Humble weekly bundles being rather dull or even non-existing, I think I’m better off treating myself to a nice Valentine's Day present. 🌹
[Cancelling / will not buy] Humble Choice - the place we go every month to get disappointed. 😖

good for me
outward was somehow in my list

3 years ago

For 6-12$ this is possibly one of the best choice imo

3 years ago

In terms of quality, this is the best bundle in a very long time.

3 years ago

Outward, Trine 4, Valfaris? Three wishlist games down.
Plus Valkyria Chronicles 4?

It's a good time to be a classic plan holder now.:P

3 years ago

Renovating train stations. The ideas some people have and turn into games at times....

3 years ago

Valkyria Chronicles 4 is such an awesome game! Bought it at launch and I loved every bit of it. You do not need to play the ones before it since the story is self contained, so there is no excuse.

I really hope this will push Sega to keep the series going.

3 years ago

I just got an email confirming the new dates.

Humble Choice

Look out for your games on the first Tuesday of each month!
Starting in March, you’ll now receive your Humble Choice monthly titles on the first Tuesday of each month, instead of the first Friday.

As this change takes place, you’ll also notice your billing shift to the Tuesday before the games become available, keeping everything organized and easy to remember.

For current Choice members, that means you can expect your next billing on February 23rd, and March’s Choice titles on March 2nd.

3 years ago

Yep, just received that email too

3 years ago

Do you think IGN unionized and they collectively voted they're too lazy to work on Fridays and potentially stay until the evening to clean up the monthly mess? :c

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Plus, one less bundle to drop on Tuesday since one Tuesday will be filled by monthly one. :D :(

3 years ago

Strange, I haven't gotten such a mail (nothing in the spam folder either), and I'm subbed through Classic. I guess they must be sending it out in waves or something.

3 years ago

Great bundle, I wanted all the bigger titles, though already had endless space 2. Glad I waited for Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Outward! Will be keeping Moving Out and Trine 4 to possibly play with friends.

3 years ago

If you have friends to play with in local coop or versus I highly recommend giving Boomerang Fu a try as well. We had loads of fun with it so far.

3 years ago

didn't check to see if it was MP, might try it w/ frds as well, thanks for the suggestion!

3 years ago

intersting bundle, kinda worth it just because ive been eyeing that iris card battler for a while now. keep forgetting its a slay the spire game and not a point & click

also, just a heads up, you still left it saying that the next bundle release date is first Friday of the month in the parentheses near the top

" March 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)"

3 years ago

For those that have tried them, is "Moving Out" or "Boomerang Fu" worth playing single player?

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago*

Thanks for checking them out and letting me know how it went :)
I'm a big fan of colorful and quirky games, so compared to the rest of the bundle these two really stood out to me. Sounds like they'd be fun, but short lived. I picked up the bundle anyway so will probably try them eventually.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Boomerang Fu is a lot of fun in multiplayer, but singleplayer is only you vs bots and I guess it would become boring really quickly. No online mode either.

3 years ago

It does have remote play together though - it means only one person needs to have the game, and can play it through a simulated local connection.

3 years ago

Even though I only activated two games from this bundle, I gotta say it's a pretty fantastic bundle. Lots of potential for pretty much every taste.

3 years ago

Pretty much only interested in Valkyria Chronicles and maybe trying out some of the indies, but it's still definitely worth it for 8 bucks. The real question is whether I should get it when my "games i want to play" backlog is already enormous. I'll have to think about this one.

3 years ago

pretty gud

3 years ago

Quite a good bundle, especially Moving out which I wanted to get

3 years ago

I like this bundle too, but Moving Out is one I tried on gamepass and it didn't go well for me. I'll give it another shot now though maybe, glad to have it at least as well as the other good games here!

3 years ago

Shakti is awesome

3 years ago

ok so now we can say tuesday bundle are dead ? they launch some bundles on thursday instead and now changing the day for choice . Wtf it's useless , 0 logic or i'm stupid ?

3 years ago

Quite a nice bundle this month!

3 years ago

US key with region lock? Seriously? Just why

3 years ago

not sure about this hmmmm, don't really know all the game...
Valkyria seems interesting but prob only that take my interest

3 years ago

What is that disgusting region lock on Outward

3 years ago

To me this is one of the best bundles they have put out in months, definitely needed after last month's horrible bundle.

3 years ago

tbh, humble made it pretty easy to them selfs to make the best bundle for a while^^

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Games look interesting and would like to try some out, but I don't think I'm buying this time..
If I would have gotten $4 off for not skipping then maybe, but at full price - not that interested

I suppose none of them are a must play for me. I suppose I'll just try out my luck in the giveaways this time :D

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

bundles are basically dead otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MO7fkZc5o

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Outward.. Maybe all the other games are kind of meh. Trine 4 looks interesting but I don't have the previous 3 same for Valkyria 4.

3 years ago

CJComplex loved Valkyria 4 and said (on the prev page?) that it's a self-contained story,
Trine-wise I only played 1 and 2 and the story is barely there. I think there was a dragon in the 2nd, or in its expansion, but the game is a semi-puzzle platformer using three different/interchangeable heroes. There are callbacks like the constant jokes about Amadeus the Wizard can summon items, but just can't learn fireball despite how much he would like to.
1 is fine, 2 is awesome, beautiful and streamlined ; and I think many people skipped on the 3rd because of the change in general game direction. They are still worth playing, likely can pick them up together under a fiver on a sale.

3 years ago

HB location - Unite State

Iris and the Giant

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
CN
RU

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.