Purchase the AUGUST 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 2nd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • โŒ› July 5th, 2019: The July Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Important: The "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs" key provided in this bundle IS NOT the Digital Deluxe Edition. If you want to create a giveaway, then please do so as the base game only or for any of the two DLCs included.

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-08-27: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs out of stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Pay early and get: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Surviving Mars 76% of 5524 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464920 W M L 0 $29.99
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76% of 31349 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/379430 W 0 $29.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs No user reviews (Included game has cards) - max 7.99 CV sub/356056 0 $40.97
Yoku's Island Express 96% of 523 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/334940 W 0 $19.99
The Adventure Pals 93% of 205 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/396710 W M 0 $14.99
Almost There: The Platformer 94% of 18 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/951940 W M L 0 $9.99
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 87% of 79 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/703880 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $166

CV:

• max: 18 + 7.99 (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is ONE KEY that activates:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 82% of 18288 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/418460 W 2 $24.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 88% of 8 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794340 W 0 $7.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 80% of 5 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794341 W 0 $7.99

Make sure to also claim the free Squad DLC: Canadian Armed Forces

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

๐Ÿ’ก Humble original: DONโ€™T GIVE UP

DONโ€™T GIVE UP is a comedic RPG about a mentally ill game dev trying to find success in life who becomes wrapped up in the manifestations of his own inner demons. You'll delve into your subconscious in order to face darkness and an evil entity intent on unraveling your mind, all while fending off pizza bullies, social anxiety, and male pattern baldness!
View this game on Steam

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd AUGUST!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where will you go hide from the sun, in space or medieval times?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ah, the never-ending nightmare of IGN subscriptions finally pays off.
[New subscription] Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars are some hot games to play during my summer holiday!!!
[Maybe subscribe] I look at my wallet, my wallet looks back at me. None of us makes any sound. The tension hereโ€ฆ you could cut it with a knife.
[[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had originally budgeted $12 for this, but then I took a mystery lootbox to the knee (of my wallet), and now I'm
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] There is/was a Steam Sale going on, I can't pay for no subscriptions this month.
[Complain] One good bundle, one / two / three bad bundle(s).
[Sunbathing] No hiding here. Sunscreen or not, I need some tanning ASAP.
[Hemispheres!!!] There's no summer heat here ;_;

Don't forget:

Actually, the season pass is not in the Humble store, but you will find each DLC separately.

Each DLC is at his full price (no discount), but remember: you will be refunded 10% of your purchase, directly to your wallet (if you choose it).

Aditionally, you can take the 10% discount if you are a monthly subscriber. Or someone can share his discount with you (if you are not a subscriber).

That is a 20% discount vs the 15% discount on Steam. And the most important: you can choose Humble wallet to purchase the DLC'S.

4 years ago

I bought the Royal Edition for โ‚ฌ 19 last week. I will have to giveaway the standard version.

4 years ago

where didf you buy it for 19?

4 years ago

In Gamivo. Now the price has gone up.
https://i.ibb.co/y4YJHnQ/Sin-t-tulo.png

4 years ago

thanks, they do not show vat. it is expensive. stote is eu based

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

already have kingdom come deliverance on playstation but its awesome to buy surviving mars on group buys^^

4 years ago

2x early? What does it mean?) Never was subscribed for Humble Mountly

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

So i can get those games any time later for same price?

4 years ago

You can get Kingdom come & Surviving Mars for $12 any time UNTIL July 5th. When the rest of other games were revealed, you can't buy it anymore

4 years ago

You mean until Aug 1st. July 5th was the reveal date for the previous bundle (the one with Moonlighter & Hellblade).

4 years ago

Does anybody know when Humble Bundle gives coupons for new monthly subscribe?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

For July and this new month I got one when threatening to pause.

4 years ago

I never subscribed before :(

4 years ago

Oh, MXY is likely correct then about coupons for weak monthlies. Other than that, seems like new discounts require a multi-month purchase.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Surviving Mars is a wishlist game for me! I already got Kingdom Come Deliverance but still an insta buy for me!

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

With so many new releases I imagine many play games just once.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago*

Why not just pay the $12.58, test the waters with both games, and if they like them, get the complete versions of both games later on at a big discount because they already own the base games?

Because that doesn't work with Paradox games :P. In the last Surviving Mars sale, buying the complete edition was cheaper than the season pass alone, so having the base game saves you nothing.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Does anyone know if KCD has region lock?

4 years ago

I could not find any HB support articles regarding this month, which are normally published when there are region locks: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=august+2019&commit=Search

I put at least a little confidence in that, but I don't know if such articles are always published before early unlocks or if they are sometimes posted after.
Also, Humble Store pages for games do NOT have a section that verifies region availability of any game they sell, unlike other stores. My guess is that either they deny access to the page or purchase based on IP location, or only show region locks when IP location is impacted by such locks.

4 years ago

Thanks.

4 years ago

it is possible that Hb wil be sending ddiscount vouchers for current bundle or offer discount for next monthly after subscription cancellation?

4 years ago

Yes it's possible. They offered me $3 discount when threatening to cancel. Still pondering on it though, I have no interest whatsoever in Kingdom Come and from what I heard Survining Mars is pretty much incomplete without DLCs.

4 years ago

thank you. it is possible to offer users a discount on current bundle before it ends? depends on sales I know. but do not know how well it sells

4 years ago

I'm afraid, I don't quite understand your question, they offered me $3 discount for staying subscribed, which is "a discount before the bundle ends", right? Or was your question if it's possible to get that discount right away? I suppose it is, I could take the discount and then pay early, so I should be able to get Kingdom Come & Surviving Mars right now. I don't know if they offer these kind of discounts to non-subscribers though, basically you need a subscription first to threaten them with cancelling it.

4 years ago

i did it exactly like you told, i was a subscriber and tried to cancel and they offered me a $3 discount, so i paid early and got the bundle just for 9$... :)

4 years ago

Yeah, I just wish I could make up my mind about whether I want that bundle for $9 or not. I really couldn't care less about KC and I'd rather get the complete 1st colony edition (currently on sale at wingamestore for $18) for Survining Mars, so it basically all depends on the hidden games, which tend to be something I don't want more often than not. We need an psychic here SG who would reliably predict those games for us - or another leak ;-)

4 years ago

On what screen do you get the discount, they ask u are u sure a few times and I dont really want to cancel just poke them.

4 years ago

You click on "Manage Your Subscription", then "Cancel My Plan", this will take you to a page "Before you cancel, want to pause-a-month instead?", click "Cancel Subscription" in the bottom right and you'll get a popup saying if you'd like $3 off and stay. That's how it works for me at least. In any case, I doubt they'd just kick you out without any further confirmation, so it's fairly safe to try.

4 years ago

Nah, not for all. When I do that it says

Before you finish...
Please leave feedback to help us make Humble Monthly better.
Please make a choice below

etc

4 years ago

Hmm perhaps you already ad some kind of discount when subscribing or a discount for a several month plan? I should add, I haven't been subscribed for more than 2 years and only just came back during summer sale when subscribing to Monthly was effectively cheaper than buying Hellblade from Steam.

4 years ago

have you tried it for this month?

4 years ago

Yup. As I said, I haven't had a subscription for more than 2 years and only just came back for the July bundle (for Hellblade), so when I threatened to cancel again, they offered me $3 discount on the August bundle.

4 years ago

nice. could it work for me to when I am currently unsubscribed and going to subscribe for "Kingdom come bundle, than cancel"? Is it necessary to calcel before renewal date or would it work after that date before bundle ends?

4 years ago

If you're currently unsubscribed and haven't used any previous discounts it might work - for the next bundle. You would still pay the full price for the current bundle (including "Kingdom Come"), but you might be able to get a discount for the next one. If you're looking for a discount on the current bundle, you're probably out of luck. If you've never been subscribed before, you might split the reward for having someone refer you, but that's about it. There used to be discount vouchers for Monthly that came with their other bundlles, but I don't think they have any of those currently (plus you'd have to buy some other bundle first).

4 years ago

I already got a voucher in the past and used it on next bundle

4 years ago

Well, yeah, I've used vouchers in the past as well, so that doesn't mean you're not eligible for discount, but if you're looking for a discount on the current bundle with Kingdom Come, you might be out of luck. As I said, you can only threaten them to cancel and hope that they give you discount to stay, if you're subscribed already.

4 years ago

exactly I am thinkink of it . i know that i cannot receive on current one but ii am not sure when to subscribe and threaten. before billing date or after that?

4 years ago

It should not make any difference. Technically you can wait until the very last day to buy the current bundle, as you will pay the full price anyway. Then, for the next Month's bundle you can check out if you get a discount when you tell them that you want to cancel your subscription. There's no guarantee that it'll work, I can only say it worked for me this one time, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone (see Crosshair's comment above). Then again, we don't know how the next bundle looks like anyway. Perhaps the early unlocks are so bad, you wouldn't even want it at discount price, perhaps they're great and you'd buy it in any case. All you have to do is decide for yourself whether it's worth to buy the current bundle for $12 nor not.

4 years ago

If you bought the July bundle check your coupons on Humble, they just sent me an extra 15% off the new Heretek DLC for WH40k Mechanicus that stacks with both the current 15% sale discount and the 20% monthly subscriber bonus for a total of almost 58% off ($4.22 USD) $5.77 total.

I'm not sure if this is intended since the email's fine print says "This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons and may not be combined with other Humble Store discounts" but it's definitely combining in the cart right now.

Not sure if I should jump on it while it's working or wait for reviews since the DLC doesn't come out until tomorrow and the coupon lasts until the 29th.

EDIT: Those discounts don't add up right, something is pretty clearly bugged.

EDIT 2: Sorry, I'm an idiot. $4.22 is the amount you save, not the final price. Figured it out once I tried to check out and PayPal was going to charge $5.77 so I canceled and read "Total Discount" in the cart. -_-

4 years ago*

I do not have coupon.

4 years ago

The email is titled "Exclusive discount on Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus - Heretek DLC just for you!."

Do you sub to the HB Monthly?

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

At least you don't feel cheap and dirty! lol

4 years ago

I paused last week.

4 years ago

That might be why you didn't get it.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

Didn't get the coupon.

4 years ago

The coupon expired on July 29th anyway. The reviews for the DLC are pretty mixed, it doesn't seem like it has a lot of content, and there's also a deluxe version of the DLC you can't upgrade to if you own the regular one (you just have to rebuy it) so I'm kinda glad I decided not to grab it. :/

4 years ago

Ohhh, guess I should be happy too then that I didn't get it!

Thanks for the additional info!

4 years ago

Hmmmmmm seems the humble edition doesn't have this

https://twitter.com/Mechanicus40K/status/1153596744791416832

4 years ago

Poor to the customers.

4 years ago

I think you meant to post this to the July bundle post which has Mechanicus 40K.
This post is for the August bundle that doesn't include Mechanicus 40K.

4 years ago

I was trying to reply to the comment above mine actually. Misclicked :)

4 years ago*

Oh I'm sorry

4 years ago

I had a look into that, it's a DLC that has two versions, one of which isn't available through the Humble store, so it's not really something that affects most people that got July's bundle as often DLC isn't included anyway. They can just go buy the PLUS version DLC on Steam (or the regular DLC if they dont care about an artbook, soundtrack and in game weapon) if they want it. Sure, it's nice when DLC is included, but more often it's not.

Might as well also mention, the base game has a deluxe version, called the Omnissiah Edition, but there is an upgrade option for that on Steam anyway if people really want it. Now those cases, where there is a deluxe version of a game but humble only includes the basic edition, they annoy me, but at least in this case there is an upgrade option on Steam, other times there hasnt been and it's very frustrating for those that actually want all those deluxe edition artbooks and soundtracks.

4 years ago*

Caved in for the second month in a row.. I may regret this one as i could get kingdom come with all dlc's for 7-8 euro more but there is maybe a small chance of it to pop up in the end of the bundle.. I hope! If not i am not sure if i want to start the game untill i get em all wich means this game will sit for at least 1 month.

4 years ago

I don't think they ever revealed any DLCs for the early unlocks of the same bundle in any Monthly before, or am I mistaken? In any case, I wouldn't count on it. It've heard the missing DLCs are especially bad for "Surviving Mars", which is pretty much unfinished without season pass.

4 years ago

Probably not but i have to hope :P

4 years ago

KCD royal edition for 19 EUR? where?

4 years ago

Not sure what people think of the site around here but it got good reviews and i never had any issuse with it.
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/kingdom-come-deliverance-royal-edition-steam-pc

4 years ago

If I'm not wrong cdkeys is a greymarket site from what I heard.
So yeah a lot of people might want to avoid it due to that fact (if that is the case)

4 years ago

Just a reminder: This is the last day to pause your subscription before being charged for the month.

4 years ago

The autocharge was already activated, a little earlier than usual. Got my confermation e-mail 15 minutes ago.

4 years ago

Wish I'd read this, lol. It's been a while since I was subbed, and forgot the auto-charge happened so early.
Oh well...at least the early unlocks are good, even if I probably wouldn't have time to play them myself.

4 years ago

Well, shit, I was hoping to catch anyone who might still want to cancel before they get autocharged after noticing I was just charged.
Looks like they charged me later, and everyone who wanted to cancel is screwed now.

4 years ago

Bah, got charged before I could pause too. Still, should've done it earlier in the month, it was my own fault for not doing it sooner. I don't want either of the two shown so I'm hoping the revealed games will be more up my alley. XD

4 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Already own the two reveals, so they'll be given away, but hoping for a juicy (perhaps even wish-listed) title in the remainder. Here's to hoping we get our wish!

Worst case scenario for me - some pretty decent giveaway material, so I'm never disappointed. :D

4 years ago

Quick tip for everyone: Set a repeat reminder in your phone's calendar for two days before the auto charge. Depending on the calendar and phone you use you can even get it to send you an email. ;)

4 years ago

Ah, such a simple suggestion, but one I hadn't thought of myself. /facepalm
I don't often skip the monthly, but this will come in handy when I do, so thank you. :)

4 years ago

Appreciate the suggestion, but my alerts tend to get eaten. Technology at its finest. XP

4 years ago

I got lucky and traded the two for a VN that hasn't been bundled, so I'm happy with that outcome. =) Good luck to you for what's upcoming!

4 years ago

You can send a ticket to support before the full bundle is revealed to get the month canceled/refunded, as long as you haven't revealed any of the keys.

4 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I'll keep that in mind in case it happens again...I hadn't canceled yet because I was a bit on the fence. But I decided I'd just keep them to activate, give away, or whatnot. The kids just won't eat this week. j/k

4 years ago

damn was to late to pause it (bought the 12 months in december)
I just send an email and hope they still can pause me.

4 years ago

Just curious, if you unpause right now do you get autocharged for the August bundle? Would be nice to get the extra 10% off or whatever for stuff in the Quakecon sale. I guess I should have made the purchase from the store the other day before the autocharge date arrived.

4 years ago*

You would probably be charged as soon as you unpaused, or otherwise everyone would just unpause as soon as they need a discount and pause again afterwards. I guess it depends on your region, but for me the Quakecon stuff is already cheaper at Wingamestore even with the Humble Monthly discount already active.

4 years ago

Yeah but you can freely pause or unpause during the other 3 weeks of the month so I wasn't sure. Have you actually done it during week 4 or are you just speculating? Next time there is actually a bundle I would want based on the early reveal(s) I will try it for myself to see.

edit: plus the support article here states the following:

NOTE: If you paused and successfully skipped the current monthly, but change your mind you now need to manually purchase the monthly through the checkout page! Please do this before that monthly is released on the first Friday of the month.

Which from what I understand suggests that you do not get autocharged when unpausing during the final week but I thought it would be good to ask just in case. Though I suppose it still might not give you the extra perks during this time regardless.

Anyway thanks for the tip about the Wingamestore. Yeah I looked there but not everything is cheaper there for me.

4 years ago*

I would interpret that note as you can't just unpause, but need to manually purchase the Monthly. In which case you'll be charged right when you buy it, just like any non subscriber. But yeah, I'm just speculating. I wouldn't know for sure. Also, note that some of the QuakeCon sale stuff only gives me 5% extra discount even with Monthly bonus active.

4 years ago

As far as I know, you'll purchase the current month when you unpause during the last week. If you manually unpause it means you consent to purchase the current month. Unless Humble auto-unpause you for the last week which they had done in the past without triggering payment.

4 years ago

When you unpause after the autocharge date but before the final date non-subscribers have to purchase you dont get autocharged, you are an unpaying customer for that month.
That's why the support article says that if you change your mind and want the bundle you need to manually pay for it, because unpausing after the auto payment date does not make you buy the bundle. I know this from experience.

And no, if you unpause after the autopay date you dont get the store discount, the store discount is only for current paid subscribers, so unless you bought the July monthly and it's still counting you as a paid subscriber up until the August bundle unlocks you will not get the discount.

PS: I think the Fanatical store has the same discounts as Humble for the Quakecon games, so if you have one of their many 10% off discount codes, which often do stack with store sales, you'll be paying the same as you would on Humble with the subscriber discount.

4 years ago

For some reason wingamestore slightly went down with their prices today. I could get "Dishonored 2" for $6.96, compared to $7.22 a few days ago - quite a difference to those on โ‚ฌ7.99 Steam and cheaper than Humble with Monthly subscriber bonus (โ‚ฌ 7.59).

4 years ago

All done with my shopping but I noticed Fallout 4 Game of the Year dropped to like $11.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

tempting but both those games have a lotta DLC..$$$

4 years ago

How about $3 off next month?
Before you go, we'd like to offer you a special discount. If you stick around, we'll automatically drop the price of your next month.

You'll receive your next month for just $9 (normally $12).

Hmm, that's a great offer!

Got it in the form of a coupon that is valid for 3 months!!

''$3 off Humble Monthly
Valid until Oct 4, 2019''

4 years ago

Sure? my coupon is "Valid until Aug 2, 2019, 7:00 PM +02:00 Europe/Rome"

4 years ago

4 years ago

Good for you! :)

4 years ago

Hey, look at that, I have a coupon! Thanks for the heads up, I'll grab KC:D for $9.

4 years ago

Enjoy! :D

can you also check and let me know for how long your coupon is valid ?

4 years ago

Aug 2nd...

4 years ago

I've watched playthrough of Kingdom Come when they 1st released. I was following their development a little. It took them 4 long years after getting kickstarted. They developed their own engine and that is impressive but could had gone alot worst. Their graphics wasn't this good at 1st and slowly they made adjustments to it.

From what I've seen, you can totally play through the game just with the Base game. I've not known of any expansions. The DLCs as far as I know are mostly side stories. I could be wrong, you can also check their roadmap. Certainly worth the price.

I can't say much for Surviving Mars, I probably won't pick it up if its not in a bundle. There's an earlier game which is very similar Planetbase which seems more interesting and 'cough' NO DLCs, they are also the makers of Dawn of Man. Which Surviving Mars seems base off from.

I am looking forward as every month to see what interesting reveals there will be.
Best Wishes and Warmest Regards, Cruse~

4 years ago

I bought this month for KC:D But I've only put 27 hours into Surviving Mars so far xD Its fun for 30 hours i guess, now im waiting for a sale on the season pass!

4 years ago

That's some hours there! Glad you had fun. I recommend the month they do they Paradox Con or Winter Sale to get the best price. :D

4 years ago

Yeah in one and a half week or so! And indeed, im gonna continue my backlog now and wait for a good sale :)

4 years ago

I too am waiting for a deeper sale on the Season Pass. I was so excited to see that the Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition was in GMG's silver tier for summer sale, but then I learned that Deluxe Edition does not include the season pass :/

4 years ago

Ah no, that sucks. Im sure they will do a better discount eventually. Maybe on Humble soon, since they sometimes do season passes after the monthly. Im patiently waiting!

4 years ago

Well, 2 1/2 ours to the next possible (99% sure it will be) disappointment.

IGN will find a way to make it suck I'm sure. Watch it be an Epic store one.
Unless someone here knows something I don't.

4 years ago

We know it will inevitably happen but i think it is too soon. I give it 4 months before epic start to gangrene humble.
Have high hope to see Monster Hunter or Nier in the next bundle but maybe it is going to be trash (they can't always be great unfortunately)

4 years ago

Not bad at all and slay the spire next nom nom nom

4 years ago

Ah, the "already have most of these on PS4 bundle".

4 years ago

I'm not enjoying this bundle at all. The last thing I need is 3 more platformers to add to my backlog.

4 years ago

eh. nothing special outside the shown games.

4 years ago

First bundle where I might have to give away all games. Totally disappointing, not even one wishlisted game... Have to cancel the sub, I'm done.

Also missing the keys for the rest of the games..what's going on?

4 years ago

I was just going to say hey, where's the rest of the games? :) But it sounds like nobody's getting them yet...

At least most of them are games I don't already own, assuming the keys ever appear... :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.