Purchase the AUGUST 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 July 26th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 August 2nd, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • July 5th, 2019: The July Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Important: The "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs" key provided in this bundle IS NOT the Digital Deluxe Edition. If you want to create a giveaway, then please do so as the base game only or for any of the two DLCs included.

🌟 NEW 2023-08-27: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs out of stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Surviving Mars 76% of 5524 🏆 4.50 CV app/464920 W M L 0 $29.99
Kingdom Come: Deliverance 76% of 31349 🏆 4.50 CV app/379430 W 0 $29.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs No user reviews (Included game has cards) - max 7.99 CV sub/356056 0 $40.97
Yoku's Island Express 96% of 523 🏆 3.00 CV app/334940 W 0 $19.99
The Adventure Pals 93% of 205 🏆 2.25 CV app/396710 W M 0 $14.99
Almost There: The Platformer 94% of 18 🏆 1.50 CV app/951940 W M L 0 $9.99
Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon 87% of 79 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/703880 W 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $166

CV:

• max: 18 + 7.99 (Rising Storm 2: Vietnam)

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is ONE KEY that activates:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 82% of 18288 🏆 3.75 CV app/418460 W 2 $24.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Uncle Ho's Heroes Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 88% of 8 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794340 W 0 $7.99
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Born in the USA Cosmetic DLC (DLC) 80% of 5 (Base game has cards) - 7.99 CV app/794341 W 0 $7.99

Make sure to also claim the free Squad DLC: Canadian Armed Forces

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Pathfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: DON’T GIVE UP

DON’T GIVE UP is a comedic RPG about a mentally ill game dev trying to find success in life who becomes wrapped up in the manifestations of his own inner demons. You'll delve into your subconscious in order to face darkness and an evil entity intent on unraveling your mind, all while fending off pizza bullies, social anxiety, and male pattern baldness!
View this game on Steam

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 2nd AUGUST!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where will you go hide from the sun, in space or medieval times?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ah, the never-ending nightmare of IGN subscriptions finally pays off.
[New subscription] Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Surviving Mars are some hot games to play during my summer holiday!!!
[Maybe subscribe] I look at my wallet, my wallet looks back at me. None of us makes any sound. The tension here… you could cut it with a knife.
[[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] I had originally budgeted $12 for this, but then I took a mystery lootbox to the knee (of my wallet), and now I'm
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] There is/was a Steam Sale going on, I can't pay for no subscriptions this month.
[Complain] One good bundle, one / two / three bad bundle(s).
[Sunbathing] No hiding here. Sunscreen or not, I need some tanning ASAP.
[Hemispheres!!!] There's no summer heat here ;_;

Need to note that this monthly Humble Original game looks pretty decent.

4 years ago

Thanks for Kingdom Come, Surviving Mars and Rising Storm 2 but rest games TRASH. Monthly Bundle gone bad, previously set had 5-6 cool games, and now there are 3 of them at best. аlso i dont want to talk about shit with Uplay and Battlenet... r.i.p. Humble Monthly Bundle

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

aprilaugust november2018 january february april2019

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Well, Kingdom Come alone was worth the price (I can't recall seeing the base game below €15), so it's still quite a decent bundle. The September one though will need some big titles to be viable.

4 years ago

If you know any better bundle site that does better, please, let us know...

4 years ago

I wanted to reply to your comment earlier, but I postponed it - even though my basic points will remain the same, since I was planning to play some of the games in the past few days I decided that it would be better to wait and have a slightly more whole opinion for some parts of this bundle.

For starters, let me just say that nobody has to like something just because others and/or the majority praises it. You don’t even have to try something in the first place if it doesn’t fits/clicks your taste. But calling some games TRASH (caps locks for emphasising and derogating it even more) without even playing them? One might speculate that just because you don’t like some genres or even the majority of the whole indie gaming scene, you might consider as garbage the majority that falls into that category.

Personally I played two games from this monthly so far and I liked them a lot. To be honest I had even higher expectations for “Yoku's Island Express”, I mean I was expecting to be even more impressed by it, but it has definitely an extraordinary idea and execution. Either way I suspend judgment since I played it for less than two hours and the game might have a lot more to give later. I also played “Almost There: The Platformer” and I had a great time so far. I consider it one of the best difficult indie platformers that I ever played! I didn’t have any expectations from this one at all, in fact I never heard of this game before it was featured on this monthly. Now that I think of it, the fact that I didn’t have any expectations should have added to the experience :) (In case other people are reading this who enjoyed the game, I recommend The Sun and Moon, it has been bundled quite a few times in the past and you might find it easily though trading etc, not that you shouldn’t consider supporting the devs in a more direct way).

Please don’t take my message as something personal. I am wondering the same every time that I am seeing some excessive criticism without any arguments to support it (let alone overgeneralizing without any personal experience), so your message just gave me the chance to express my opinion on it.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

"Don't Give Up" is currently $1 during the Steam sale: https://store.steampowered.com/app/960710/DONT_GIVE_UP_A_Cynical_Tale/
Still no word on if the people who bought this monthly will eventually get a key, so might be worth grabbing now if anyone here wanted it on Steam.

4 years ago

Sorry for the necro :3

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs is Out of Stock

7 months ago

Hello, do you know the deadlines for restocking?

6 months ago

None, they might restock, they might not, they might give EGS codes instead,... Who knows...

6 months ago

EGS codes ahah. It’s really weird how they work

6 months ago

Only just saw your reply ToT

Like devotee mentioned, unfortunately no one knows... not even humble themselves lol :3
From what I can surmise looking at a few past bundles it's usually a month or 2, though sometimes more.

6 months ago

thank you but it's very strange. we can even buy Rising Storm 2 on the shop. I really don't understand why he doesn't issue a definitive key to the buyer.

6 months ago

It's because they have two separate stocks. One for the shop and one for the bundles.

6 months ago

Rising storm 2 is back!

5 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.