Purchase the MARCH 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 February 22th, 2019: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 March 1st, 2019: Bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)
  • February 1st, 2019: The February Monthly Bundle cannot be bought any more. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

To be added here if any exist.

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 + DLCs, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition, Cultist Simulator

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 95% of 3537 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) -    Giveaways    0 $44.99
Cultist Simulator 77% of 1396 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $19.99
Mission Pack 1: Time of the Mutants (DLC) 97% of 35 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Mission Pack 2: Extreme Battle (DLC) 94% of 19 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $11.99
Ifrit (DLC) 50% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Blood Storm (DLC) 88% of 8 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Gleipnir (DLC) 72% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Spark Lancer (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
BM03 Vegalta Gold (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus Tank, Bullet Girls Marking (DLC) 43% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, EDF IFPS Markings (DLC) 67% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus Tank, Natsuiro HS Markings (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Reflectron Laser (DLC) 86% of 7 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Sting Shot (DLC) 100% of 2 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Volatile Napalm (DLC) 80% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack B [Seira] [Miyabi] [Noko] [Mitsuki] [Anju] (DLC) 100% of 11 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Pure Decoy Launcher 5 Pack A [Karia] [Moegi] [Chiri] [Ouka] [Rinrin] (DLC) 83% of 6 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $0.99
Depth Crawler Gold Coat (DLC) 100% of 3 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $1.99
Gigantus DCC-Zero Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Gigantus DCC-Gogo. Marking (DLC) 100% of 5 reviews (Base game has cards) -    Giveaways    W 0 $2.99
Slipstream 94% of 330 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $9.99
Fight'N Rage 94% of 645 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $19.99
Paradigm 97% of 447 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M L 0 $14.99
Late Shift 89% of 3957 reviews 🏆    Giveaways    W M 0 $12.99
Tower Unite 84% of 4731 reviews - 🏆    Giveaways    W 0 $14.99

Retail (so far):

• $209.74

CV:

• 31.46?

**The leaks (Reddit post) turned out to be accurate.
Thanks to GodFeelling for the tip

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Subscriber bonuses (for all the above subscription types): 10% discount on the Humble Store, shareable with a friend
Past bonuses for new subscribers: $99 for an annual subscription (expired); Parhfinder: Kingmaker for an annual subscription (expired), Kingdom Come: Deliverance for a 3 months subscription (expired), 12 months for only $99 (expired), buy 12 months and get $40 Humble Store credit (expired)

💡 Humble original: Minute Metropolis

Centuries after a nuclear war, you're charged with rebuilding civilization. It's your job to create a functioning city in 20 years (that's 20 minutes realtime!). Begin by laying roads to bring food to your people, then build apartments to give them somewhere to live.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 1st MARCH!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you back for more?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] By now, I feel like me and the Monthly are an old married couple. We bitch at each other every month, but none of us can escape from it.
[New Subscription] I told myself I'll be more careful with my purchases, but darn you IGN for scratching my itch with that Vermintide II
[Maybe subscribe] I seek advice from a higher power: is this worth buying?
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] All good things need to end at some point, right? I'm not implying that this subscription was a good idea in the first place, though.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Well, at least this month’s bundle seems to have only Steam keys. I guess that’s a progress from last month, but I’m still not going to fall into the trap.
[Didn't subscribe, and regret it] I thought I was dodging a bullet but it turns out that it ricocheted and hit me where it hurts the most. I wish I had bought it...

Guess I will try that one. EDF is on my wishlist, Cultist Simulator was there once but the reviews made me drop it. But certainly an interesting bonus title. And I always appreciate when complete editions are given, instead of just the basic game. So Vermintide 2 is welcome too!

5 years ago

Vermintide 2 isn't a complete edition. I'ts just a basic game+ soundtrac, arts+ some skins

5 years ago

will paused XD

5 years ago

Another month, another skip... 😣

5 years ago

I need new pants, that's real good

5 years ago

The number of keys to redeem for Earth Defense Force is a little obnoxious, ngl.

5 years ago

85% I'll skip again (4th month in a row that I pass !)

5 years ago

I have zero idea what this Earth Defence Force thing is, I never even heard this title until now.
Vermintide II always looked meh, Cultist Simulator looks like a nice (albeit rather complicated) card game.

5 years ago

damn edf with all dlc im down for this month

5 years ago

ehm
garbage

5 years ago

wow, a shitload of dlc's

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I don't care about Cultist Simulator, but the other 2 are great for me, so I'm in.

5 years ago

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 4.1 yeah.
I had a hunch they gonna release EDF 5 or EDF Iron Rain on PC if this a means to promote the series

5 years ago

I hope so.
The DLC for EDF5 is on-disc or at least some weapon packs. There are level 100+ guns like the portable Maser weapons. So for whatever reason, they are keeping the mission packs deactivated in the US.

5 years ago

Really happy to see EDF and with all dlcs included 😻. I did watch some Vermintide 2 gameplay when the game was out and it looked quite boring and Cultist is an unknown. Ho yeah, it is also REALLY nice to only see steam keys.

5 years ago

Cultist Simulator, and maybe Vermintide too. Hmm..

5 years ago

Is Earth Defense Force worth playing if you hate creepy crawlies - I mean REALLY hate them?

5 years ago

I have yet to hear of 5 or IR being released for Steam and while the gameplay is superior in 5, the dialog and singing is far better in 4.1.

5 years ago

That doesn't answer his question at all. You probably replied to the wrong person!

5 years ago

Who are you?

5 years ago

No one. You just replied about something unrelated to someone asking for something else.

5 years ago

Funny you admitted to it.

5 years ago

Okay, just trying to help /shrug

5 years ago

Well, if you hate bugs, you get to kill them so that would be a good thing, right? ;)
I've played the previous EDF a bit and had fun. If you like fast-paced shooters, I think you'd have a good time with EDF 4.1.
It's very over the top, lots of enemies... and it's not just about insects.

5 years ago

EDF 4.1 is only -25% lowest. Hell yeah, this bundle is great.

5 years ago

More multiplayer online games >_<

5 years ago

Vermintide 2 is very good. But me and my brothers already have it, so I think I will skip this month too.

5 years ago

For the bundle gifters, I figured out the CV right now of early reveals: $64.57 ($12.75 + $51.82)
Games: $12.75 = $84.97 x 15% at RCV
DLC: $51.82, full CV, none are at RCV
EDIT:
FYI: This bundle also provides Cultist Simulator as a DRM free download from Humble!
Just open the Library & type in the name, or open Purchases then click the March Bundle and scroll to the bottom of the page for the links.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Got it day 1 and then only needed the Anju decoy DLC.

5 years ago

Never like Vermintide so this is another easy skip.

5 years ago

Don't know... Maybe Vermintide, but not interested on the other 2 at all.

5 years ago

sweet deal, 2/3 games wishlisted (sold cultist which makes this deal even better)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Begging for games isn't allowed on the forums; you might want to delete this before a mod comes along.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.