October 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

• customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game. Replacement: Silver Chains (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/411411} (confirmed)

Disciples: Liberation

Epic Chef

Railroad Corporation

DEATHLOOP, Monster Train, Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC, Maid of Sker, Golf Gang have no region locks (ROW for everyone).

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE for Disciples: Liberation⚠️⚠️⚠️
In Dec 2022, for ROW purchases, the unrevealed keys for Disciples: Liberation have been replaced with new ones. In some cases when the key was already revealed, a new entry was added.
These keys are REGION LOCKED {sub/639971} (RU/CIS + India + Turkey + LATAM + SEA), which means that people who are in ROW regions WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM IT.
This is likely a temporary mistake of key assignment by Humble and will probably be fixed.
Any keys you copied before this accidental replacement have not been revoked.
The first batch of correct keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
The second batch of incorrect region locked keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
It remains to be seen if another change will restore the original set or bring out a third batch of keys for Disciples: Liberation.

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
📷 Region lock screenshots (ROW)
📷 Region lock screenshots (Asia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes base + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut DLC + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Friend's Pass
  • You can claim some in-game content for DEATHLOOP on Prime Gaming this month: Dressed to Kill Bundle
  • New subscribers: use 8FORIGN to get this month's Choice for $8. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 2023-11-14: DEATHLOOP keys will expire on January 2, 2024
  • **🌟 NEW 2023-11-20: Railroad Corporation out of stock. (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 417419, 516459

Leaks for November Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATHLOOP 77% of 15385 🏆 9.00 CV app/1252330 W 0 $59.99
Monster Train 96% of 14725 🏆 3.75 CV app/1102190 W 0 $24.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope 72% of 4324 🏆 3.00 CV app/1194630 W 0 $19.99
Disciples: Liberation 75% of 1931 🏆 6.00 CV app/1287840 W 0 $39.99
Maid of Sker 80% of 1017 🏆 3.75 CV app/826940 W 0 $24.99
Epic Chef 80% of 286 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1312960 W 0 $24.99
Railroad Corporation 75% of 829 🏆 5.25 CV app/797400 W 0 $34.99
Golf Gang 88% of 353 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1151050 W 0 $9.99
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC (DLC) 76% of 241 - - 1.80 CV app/1359320 W 0 $11.99

Customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam receive Silver Chains instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Silver Chains 73% of 408 🏆 3.75 CV app/975470 W 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $251.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can this month's bundle keep up the high quality of the previous two months?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I thought I'd be stuck in a DEATHLOOP deciding whether to claim this month or not, but the top games make it quite easy.
[Only with limited deal] Dear AllHumbleMighty, please hear our prayers and bestow upon us the sweetness of a $6 or at least a $4 discount!
[Happy] This bundle tastes like it’s cooked by an Epic Chef, that’s how delicious it is! (Quite glad they didn't use any Epic Games ingredients…)
[Neutral] It's a decent lineup, but both underwhelming and mildly interesting at the same time.
[Pause] Not going to join you on the Monster Hype Train, guys. Not this month.
[Disappointed, lineup] Sorry, but I don't care about these games at all. For me the bundle paints a Dark Picture and I have Little Hope that the quality will rise in the future.
[Canceling the subscription] I was a Disciple of the Choice cult up until last month, but this time I will finally achieve Liberation.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

In SEA at least, no Dark Pictures Anthology. We get Silver Chains: https://store.steampowered.com/app/975470/Silver_Chains/

1 year ago

Already own Monster Train and Disciples, so pass for me

1 year ago

As usual barely anything of interest for me. Don't remember the last time i liked a Monthly. Yes there is the dark pictures, but they are too scary for me.

1 year ago

Two for the price of FREE? Count me in! ^^

They do have quite a few paid DLC for this but at least there's a complete-your-set bundle.

1 year ago

intant buy for me as always

1 year ago

Cool. I've been waiting for a discount on dealthoop for a while, and monster train is high on my wishlist.

1 year ago

I recently bought Deathloop and haven't even had a chance to play it yet (more than two weeks though). I should have waited!

1 year ago

@sensualshakti :: Seems HB is looking into the Monster Train issue. The correct version seems to be the one WITH the extra content.

"Please note that we're investigating an issue where Monster Train keys may not contain the First Class edition and will update as soon as possible."

HB Twitter post regarding Monster Train DLC

1 year ago

Yup, added a note in the OP. Grab your key ASAP, they will probably replace them.
Thank you!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Not really my cup of tea apart from one or two. So I cancelled choice membership and they insta-offered me $3 off. So took it.

1 year ago

Damn this bundle sucks for me. I already own Deathloop, Little Hope, and Maid on Playstation. The only other game I want is Disciples. The rest are on ignored status since I don't care for card battlers or resource management type games and the golf game doesn't impress me.

I was hoping to finish off my humble monthly sub but I just can't see the reason to waste it here.

1 year ago

This is pretty much the perfect bundle for me. I have none of these games and I am eager to play every title except for maybe Golf Gang...

1 year ago

Another month, another pause.

1 year ago

What's the two versions of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope about?

View attached image.
1 year ago

You can invite a friend to play co-op. See here for details.

1 year ago

Thanks Golwar. :)

1 year ago

Basically a free key for a friend to play co-op with. Man of Medan also came with one of these.

1 year ago

Thanks, Supatom :)

1 year ago

This is going to be awesome for me and my wife. Glad to get this.

1 year ago

Someone on Steam states that it no longer works because it was a limited-time promotion:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1194630/discussions/0/3368152931583490132/

1 year ago

Silver Chains (a heavily bundled game) in place of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope? I'd like the same thing Humble is smoking...

1 year ago

Region lock in Asia region:

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Thank you! 💜

1 year ago

Super excited for Death Loop. Still, I have no problem waiting a few weeks for a coupon. Pause for now.

1 year ago

Cannot activate the Monster Train for the DLC :-( I've got only the base game and it says product already owned :-( I WANT THE DLC!

1 year ago

Nice, the last two months have been really good (at least for me). My journey into becoming a jaded veteran bundle buyer is still on hold. lol.

1 year ago

Paused. None of these games will work natively on mac. If I do get a coupon, I might get it anyway so I can play Monster Train at a later date when I have something that can run it. lol.

1 year ago

You play Video Games on a Mac? ok....

View attached image.
1 year ago

Yes. You have a problem with this. I don't. So not sure why you bothered commenting.

I absolutely despise assholes who think that people like myself go out and buy a mac exclusively for gaming. And somehow think they are 1-Uping me by making such a comment. I work in the creative industries, the mac is a requirement and the only machine I currently own.

Also in the past 3 years I've had a failed back surgery, my mum has had cancer, and most recently I've also gone through cancer, so it's not like I can afford another computer just yet since I'm only back working part time. Think before putting other people down.

1 year ago*

You can get Salty, Angry, Defensive, Explain your Job or your Socioeconomic Status, but that doesn’t change the fact that by playing on a Mac you are Handicapping yourself, because the vast majority of Video Games are made for Windows PC.

1 year ago

So what? That's obvious enough. Or do you think that she required your precious "feedback" to register that handicap?

1 year ago

Idc if is she or he, i'm just stating facts, can do whatever you or she/he please with the info.

1 year ago

You are missing the point that you state the obvious. This pretty much implies that you either consider people too stupid to figure out the obvious by themselves or you enjoy pushing the message.
So what is it, do you explain to people that rain is wet or do you enjoy confirming that they become wet?

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I think she knows, judging from the "It's not like I can afford another computer just yet" part.

Job or socioeconomic status has a lot to do with not buying a second computer in general, though. People can't just decide that today is the day that they will turn to PC gaming, because the PC fairy left a computer in their stockings overnight.

1 year ago

Like I said before I was just giving the info, that's all.

1 year ago

I've been using macs since 2003, since the day I started uni. That's 19 years ago. From the sounds of it, maybe longer or not much longer than you've been alive, since you're behaving like a youngling. I think I've long established that there are more games available for Windows, and that my 8 year old macbook pro can't run the latest AAA games.

I have 1500 or so mac compatible games on my Steam account. I think there are more than enough games in there to satisfy me. And my backlog of games that I can and should play is shameful.

1 year ago

Either you like it or not Sir/Mam Mac's aren't meant for Gaming. That you can play few Indie, AAA Games on it that's good. Geez I don't know why you and these of White Knights have to make such a fuss about this...

1 year ago

You're the one making a fuss. You keep responding after pretty much sticking your nose in something that is none of your business and continue to double down. And call me Sir/Mam now just because the lads who know me referred to me as "she." Very mature of you.

Have a nice day/night/whatever! lol

1 year ago

Do you know that anyone have their right to comment on a public Forum?
Mature? Do you even know the meaning of that word? Because your actions display the contrary by Cursing and trying to Shush people like any Teenager would…

Have a nice day/night

1 year ago

Um, you have a right to comment on a forum. But you started directly responding to my comment that had nothing to do with you, and won't stop. Grow up please.

Cursing? I'm Irish. Calling you an arsehole is nothing where I am from. LMAO! That's being polite. XD

1 year ago*

Is time for me to call for a truce, i'm tired of fighting over nonsense is late 10:36pm were I live, btw i'm Boricua from Puerto Rico. I personally try my very best to Not curse much that’s to be polite and respectful to others, well but that’s just me.
Maybe you’re a nice person idk and I’m sorry if I offended you, bye

1 year ago

I'm Sorry I shouldn’t have used Saitama he’s too Strong, here’s Yamcha instead :D

View attached image.
1 year ago

To push this in a more positive direction:

Have you tried GeForceNOW? My gf plays on an older Macbook via GFN and as long as you have a stable internet connection (at least 15-20MBit down via Ethernet/LAN - no WiFi, mobile or similar), it works pretty good. You can even hook up a controller to your Android-Smart-TV and directly connect to GFN. You can play the games you already own, not like Stadia or similar where you had to buy them (again). There's quite a lot of compatible Steam games on their list and some Epic, Origin and Ubisoft as well and every thursday new ones get added. And you can try it for free (limited to 1h sessions with possible queues) before considering a subscription. Of course it's not meant for competitive shooters or similar but the latency is low enough to play most games casually.

1 year ago

Thanks, I might look into that and see how it goes. =)

1 year ago

Oh yeah... Monster Train for Steam is on their list btw. ;)

You can play in Chrome or in their own app which is probably the better choice.

1 year ago

Ooh! :D

1 year ago

so you claim your problems are that you have tight money situations yet keep buying games to giveaway - surely that is not as important as other places to spend money

1 year ago

I don't buy them to give away. :P I had tons of keys left over from bundles. I probably have a ton more.

My heart wasn't in it to do any giveaways over the past year, since I was going through a lot of crap emotionally. So what I gave away in the train were a bunch of keys left over from bundles I bought for myself over time. I have more keys still. I don't smoke, and it's not like I was out on the town when all that was going on, so spending a little money here on there on a coffee, or a new game bundle doesn't seem like such an extravagance. More like retail therapy. lol.

When I had to stay at the hospital for treatment, myself and a couple of ladies there used to sneak off down to the nearby village every Wednesday to buy barista coffees. We weren't really allowed out because Covid, but we wore masks. Total rebels. LMAO! Those little things make you feel good.

BUT... I am working again, even if it's not full time yet! :D

1 year ago*

It seems the keys for Monster Train and the DLC are separate. If you won't buy the bundle you can have mine for the base game, as I already own that. I won't buy it before autocharge though. So just ping me that day and it's yours.

1 year ago

Thanks Golwar <3

1 year ago

Some stuff from my WL paired with a questionable choice of horror games which I'll never play :/ Still will take it I guess...

1 year ago

EU here, I tried to give my Railroad Corporation key to a friend in Brazil and it's region locked.

1 year ago

Thank you. The subs list I received was not correct, hence my region lock info was not accurate - sorry for that.
Still waiting for a correct list.

1 year ago

Classic doesn't really make sense for EU at current exchange rates...

1 year ago

https://steamdb.info/sub/626137, DEATHLOOP
https://steamdb.info/sub/372127, Monster Train
https://steamdb.info/sub/476490, Monster Train - The Last Divinity DLC
https://steamdb.info/sub/411411, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
https://steamdb.info/sub/449090, Disciples: Liberation - Standard Edition
https://steamdb.info/sub/483083, Maid of Sker (Release)
https://steamdb.info/sub/458338, Epic Chef
https://steamdb.info/sub/772231, Railroad Corporation - retail - (Europe)
https://steamdb.info/sub/722345, Golf Gang - Retail - [Digital] (WW)

note: ASF activation info

1 year ago*

Thank you, I appreciate that.

1 year ago

The sub on SteamDB for Railroad Corporation has been updated with a list of countries and I updated my post to include the DLC for Monster Train.

1 year ago

Could you please add the sub to the Monster Train DLC to this list?

1 year ago

i'm fine with this month

1 year ago

Easiest buy ever.
It's a historic low for Deathloop that I have been after for months, and like a bunch of the other games.

1 year ago

That's the easiest skip I've made in my entire life.
Only games I'd really consider would be Deathloop, Monster Train, and possibly Golf Gang.
But Deathloop just looks like Dishonored, but more repetitive with a sci-fi 1970s/1980s aesthetic.
Monster Train, admittedly looks good for what it is.
And Golf Gang looks... fine? But probably worse than almost literally every other minigolf game out there.
I suppose if you wanted those, it would still be a good deal. $12. Deathloop's lowest is around $20, Monster Train's is around $7.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.