October 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

• customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game. Replacement: Silver Chains (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/411411} (confirmed)

Disciples: Liberation

Epic Chef

Railroad Corporation

DEATHLOOP, Monster Train, Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC, Maid of Sker, Golf Gang have no region locks (ROW for everyone).

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE for Disciples: Liberation⚠️⚠️⚠️
In Dec 2022, for ROW purchases, the unrevealed keys for Disciples: Liberation have been replaced with new ones. In some cases when the key was already revealed, a new entry was added.
These keys are REGION LOCKED {sub/639971} (RU/CIS + India + Turkey + LATAM + SEA), which means that people who are in ROW regions WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM IT.
This is likely a temporary mistake of key assignment by Humble and will probably be fixed.
Any keys you copied before this accidental replacement have not been revoked.
The first batch of correct keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
The second batch of incorrect region locked keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
It remains to be seen if another change will restore the original set or bring out a third batch of keys for Disciples: Liberation.

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
📷 Region lock screenshots (ROW)
📷 Region lock screenshots (Asia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes base + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut DLC + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Friend's Pass
  • You can claim some in-game content for DEATHLOOP on Prime Gaming this month: Dressed to Kill Bundle
  • New subscribers: use 8FORIGN to get this month's Choice for $8. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 2023-11-14: DEATHLOOP keys will expire on January 2, 2024
  • **🌟 NEW 2023-11-20: Railroad Corporation out of stock. (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 417419, 516459

Leaks for November Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATHLOOP 77% of 15385 🏆 9.00 CV app/1252330 W 0 $59.99
Monster Train 96% of 14725 🏆 3.75 CV app/1102190 W 0 $24.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope 72% of 4324 🏆 3.00 CV app/1194630 W 0 $19.99
Disciples: Liberation 75% of 1931 🏆 6.00 CV app/1287840 W 0 $39.99
Maid of Sker 80% of 1017 🏆 3.75 CV app/826940 W 0 $24.99
Epic Chef 80% of 286 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1312960 W 0 $24.99
Railroad Corporation 75% of 829 🏆 5.25 CV app/797400 W 0 $34.99
Golf Gang 88% of 353 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1151050 W 0 $9.99
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC (DLC) 76% of 241 - - 1.80 CV app/1359320 W 0 $11.99

Customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam receive Silver Chains instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Silver Chains 73% of 408 🏆 3.75 CV app/975470 W 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $251.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can this month's bundle keep up the high quality of the previous two months?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I thought I'd be stuck in a DEATHLOOP deciding whether to claim this month or not, but the top games make it quite easy.
[Only with limited deal] Dear AllHumbleMighty, please hear our prayers and bestow upon us the sweetness of a $6 or at least a $4 discount!
[Happy] This bundle tastes like it’s cooked by an Epic Chef, that’s how delicious it is! (Quite glad they didn't use any Epic Games ingredients…)
[Neutral] It's a decent lineup, but both underwhelming and mildly interesting at the same time.
[Pause] Not going to join you on the Monster Hype Train, guys. Not this month.
[Disappointed, lineup] Sorry, but I don't care about these games at all. For me the bundle paints a Dark Picture and I have Little Hope that the quality will rise in the future.
[Canceling the subscription] I was a Disciple of the Choice cult up until last month, but this time I will finally achieve Liberation.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

So, no region lock on Deathloop?

1 year ago

None at all.

1 year ago

Thank you

1 year ago

Customers from customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

You probably wanted to write that they will receive this game instead of, right? Sorry for pointing it out, I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here or anything, it's just confusing, that's all ;-) Thanks for the bundle information.

1 year ago

Oh my, what a train wreck of a sentence. Sorry for that, it's fixed now.

1 year ago

Last month I skipped and then received a discount. This month I messed up and cancelled instead. Is there still a chance that they send me a coupon?

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

ive done nothing but cancel every single time and i get every coupon

1 year ago

Thanks, that's reassuring. I think I cancelled after my classic plan ran its course in February, bun I'm not certain. But I guess it doesn't really matter if I pause or cancel, they still have a hard time letting go.

1 year ago

Wow, half of this bundle is region restricted (for me), and they still want $11.99 for their subscription 🤦‍♂️

1 year ago

For the people who didn't get the DLC for Monster Train:

At the top right, click on your profile icon
Click on Keys & Entitlements
Scroll down until you see Monster Train, the DLC should be right below it. https://ibb.co/fNR329n

Edit: They DLC key has also been added to the Choice page.

1 year ago*

Monster Train DLC keys have been added

1 year ago

great

1 year ago

I can't even mark Monster train together with other 7 titles. Does anyone know why?
I can either choose 7 games or only this one ((

1 year ago

Yes, it works like that for packages, it was the same last month with shapez + dlc.
You can still reveal all games, just not in bulk.

1 year ago

Haven't bought a monthly in a while now but this one seems good. Any way to get a coupon / discount as a previous monthly subscriber?

1 year ago

...same for me, got the bundle for 5.90€ now. just try to pause a month, and you might get a 4$/4€ coupon (or wait until end of month and you may get it, happend all the time for me).

1 year ago

The problem is I'm not currently subscribed, so I can't pause :/

1 year ago

Then just wait and hope. People will post here when they get coupons so you will know when the time has come.

1 year ago

well the bundle has little hope in it, so should you

1 year ago

one of the best bundles. 7 games in wishlist

1 year ago

SG bundle thread comments always like

View attached image.
1 year ago

I take it as a sign that the majority of the games has a solid direction that people either interested in or they aren't.
The games are solid, objectively good games, and then people go their own way :)

1 year ago

no thanks for the skyrim?

1 year ago

Thanks of Skyrim!

1 year ago

🤣 I am glad I not the only one who saw that.

At least the most positive poll answer got the most votes, which rarely happens with monthly choice.

1 year ago

WOW. Not bad HB.

Dont care about the chef or golf game but otherwise wow.
'extra' of CK3 expansion for 35% isnt great since it is 38% off on steam right now. And surely will go down in future.

1 year ago

Good bundle, still I'll wait for coupon lol

1 year ago

4-5 of the games are pretty solid. One of the better choice bundles in a while and I think it fits with October since there's two decent horror games in it

1 year ago

I don't know if many are aware of this but there is free in-game content for Deathloop on Prime Gaming this month.
Obviously you need a Prime account (as well as a Bethesda account) so it's not worth creating them for cosmetics and a rifle but if you already have the accounts...

1 year ago*

I claimed my Prime items yesterday and noticed the content for DEATHLLOP. I made a mental note to add this info to the Choice thread, but today with all the Choice rush and other things, I completely forgot. I spent quite some time after the thread was created trying to remember what the thing I wanted to add to it was. Thank you for jogging my memory, now I can sleep peacefully at night! 😴

1 year ago

lol if I was any help to you this one time, with all the times you were a big help to me it makes me happy I could return the favor.
I still owe you but at least you'll get some sleep so there's that ;)

1 year ago

I received Railroad Corporation in Taiwan, it can NOT be activated in : AM, AR, AT, AZ, BE, BG, BL, BO, BR, BY, BZ, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CU, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DO, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GF, GP, GQ, GR, GT, GY, HN, HR, HT, HU, IE, IS, IT, JM, KG, KZ, LC, LI, LT, LU, LV, MD, MF, MQ, MT, MX, NI, NL, NO, PA, PE, PL, PR, PT, PY, RO, RU, SE, SI, SK, SR, SV, TJ, TM, TR, UA, UY, UZ, VA, VE.

It seems that it's a new sub id. maybe the publisher makes individual keys for each country?

1 year ago*

Yup, it seems that for Railroad Corporation we have new subs, not indexed yet.
That region lock info showing for you is the same as the one people from ROW countries receive, so my guess would be that Asian countries (apart from China) will also get some sort of ROW key, like everyone that is not in RU/CIS, EU, LATAM. An Asian-locked sub would produce a "can be activated ONLY IN" kind of message.
What exactly this sub is and where it can be activated remains to be seen.

1 year ago

Can you still select games from Choice without reveiling the keys? Maybe I am missing something or the layout changed. My last purchase was too long ago

1 year ago

There is no actual choice in Choice anymore. You either buy the whole package or you don't. You can still reveal the keys later though if you want.

1 year ago

Sorry for the stupid question but how can I reveal the keys later? When I click "Select Games" and I click on the games I want, I automatically get the revealed steam keys

1 year ago

Then you have already bought it. In that case the "Select Games" button allows you to choose multiple games to reveal at once. It's basically a leftover from the time where you actually had to choose some games out of a greater selection.

If you don't click that button and simply directly click on one of the games, you can see the game details and get two buttons to either reveal the key for yourself or gift it to someone.

But if you already revealed all of them via the "Select Games" button, then you will only find your keys in there. Unrevealed keys don't have the "Claimed" banner on their game thumbnail. But the games are all yours if you bought Choice for that month.

1 year ago

So if I had neither clicked on "get game"/"gift game" nor clicked on "select games" then I could have still kept the games without revealing the keys? This new system is confusing as hell

1 year ago

Yes and yes. Just like the new(ish) UI for Humble bundle tiers and charity sliders and the default selection for a $25 donation, it is (probably deliberately) confusing and thus borderline scummy.

1 year ago

Thanks for the clearification. I guess, in the future I need to be a little bit more careful when it comes to Humble Bundle

1 year ago

You should reveal the keys right away, just because you bought it your game keys are not guaranteed and availability is dependent on demand.

1 year ago

Damn...
Thanks for the tip

1 year ago

If one or two games besides Deathloop would have interested me, I would have bought it too.
But I'm only interested in deathloop, but not as much to just get it for this game.

I will make my final decision when/if the discount coupon arrives, until then I try my bad luck to win it here.
Or maybe try to trade for it, but I don't have anything worth trading at the moment.
And I don't believe anyone would trade it for the Microsoft Store Fallout76 key from my prime subscription. (Which I won't use and probably give away for free a few days before it expires)

1 year ago

Might just get it for Deathloop since I was thinking of buying that half price already. Just a warning to people, Little Hope was extremely broken when I played it and I don't think they've fixed it since. I hope no one else had an issue but I had a bunch of game breaking bugs

1 year ago

What's your specs? Don't see many reviews saying this. May just have bad luck or it's just one of those games.

1 year ago

Just built a pretty good desktop so its not me but if you google the game plus infinite loading screen or game breaking bug it'll definetely pop up. A lot of people are creating forums for it and even messaging the developers to no avail. Unfortunately the issues are even on console and with Man of Medan as well :/

We personally had a couple infinite loading screens that made us restart a couple chapters back a few times to fix it. It got so bad that my friend and I had to rush the ending because one specific area would break so much. I googled it and other people had the exact problem with the same area. I really hope they fix it because I really enjoy those games but we had such bad luck with the first two that I haven't played the third one yet.

1 year ago

I had similar issues with Little hope. Me and my GF couldn't even finish the game as it would just get stuck on a black screen no matter what we did. Plus we had other issues with that game but that was the biggets one we had.

1 year ago

Little Hope seems interesting, but the rest are meh, so I think I'll pause this month.

1 year ago

many great games this month. also deatloop and monster train are high rated games

1 year ago*

Yeah, I've taken a look, but they're not my kind of games. I'm not saying it's a bad bundle, just that it's not for me.

1 year ago

easy buy with a discount i had

1 year ago

Quite a few games I'm interested in so Imma get this month.

1 year ago

Hmm not sure I'll buy this one, not even with a discount. Deathloop, Maid of Sker and Little Hope are the ones that stand out the most, but at the same time I don't feel too strongly about them either. None of them gives me that "omg I need to play this asap" kinda feeling. I guess it's a sign that I should just skip this month. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

another replaced game, easy SKIP

1 year ago

Deathloop, Disciples interest me a bit, but the shitty silver chain as replacement killed it. F you humble/bandai from SEA.

1 year ago

CN bundle sub list

View attached image.
1 year ago

Many thanks!

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.