5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

If you're willing to use grey market key stores, you can find it for almost that price.

5 years ago

Which I personally wouldn't recommend, since chances are that you'll get a key for a random trash game, which costs around 1 euro on steam. Source - been there, done that.

5 years ago

Some of these stores are extremely reliable and also replace your key if something isn't working. If you got a key for a cheap bundle game instead of what you bought, I assume you did not buy from a professional store directly, but from a random private person on a marketplace like G2A. Then of course everything can happen.

5 years ago

Uhh... that's not how key stores work (unless you are buying "random" keys).

5 years ago

that's how the cheapest key stores work :D and yeah, few euros is not that big of a loss to learn that lesson i guess

5 years ago

Grey market!?!

View attached image.
5 years ago

If you're from EU: I see MMOGA as a reseller of FM2018 for about 6€ on this site. I can recommend them, always bought WoW expansions + gametime from them and never had a problem.

EDIT: now that I saw the game being sold there at such a price, I'm considering buying it myself.

5 years ago

Thanks for the recommendation about MMOGA. Got it!

And was a pleasant surprise, because they send me the game and the Touch version, which was unexpected.

5 years ago

Which I personally wouldn't recommend

agreed with Pe4enie. also because you're from Support, KA.

5 years ago

use deals.gg or isthereanydeal.com and look for a deal or let the site mail you when a deal is up
https://gg.deals/us/game/football-manager-2018/
https://isthereanydeal.com/game/footballmanagerii0iviii/info/

lowest price recorded was 12,80€
beware of shady sites reselling it for less

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.