https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz-pc/ (copy and paste the link, redirecting does not work here).

Beware there are various versions being sold. https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz-ultimate-edition-pc/ 85% off.

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Not an XP discount or it would have the little XP-ribbon on the product thumbnail.

1 year ago

Thanks i am still new to that bit, removed that part from the subject.

1 year ago

grabbed the standard edition, great deal

1 year ago

grabbed a standard key for 2.42€ thanks to gmg credit + discount

1 year ago

waiting for the gold edition...hate those seasson pass and paying 200 for a game xD

1 year ago

you knoiw that dragonball games usually dont have content behind a paywall except maybe characters or skins.
so theres actually not much you would miss if you would buy the basegame .
I agree on your mindset though ,

1 year ago

yea not a bad deal, but i usually want to play the full game...maybe fighterz edition with a nice deal...

1 year ago

You might wait too long, Bandai as of late has proven to be UNABLE to provide a full package.
Like DBFZ, Xenoverse2 and Naruto Storm4 had full deals on release, you buy them, then after season1, more content came out but they never bothered to release new bundles.

So for DBFZ to have all the characters, you buy Fighterz Edittions, Season2, Season3 and LabCoat.

For Naruto Storm4, you buy the "Road To Boruto Bundle" (wich I will admit, replaced the one that included only Season1) and Next Generations Pack.

For Xenoverse 2....oh boy I have no idea where to start with that s* and I dont even care, after Storm4 Im pretty done with arena fighitng games.

1 year ago

Yea...i hate Bandai for this...but i hate to pay more for dlcs..so i usually wait until gold...but i think this game will not have one :S

1 year ago

I have over 2.5k hours in DBFZ and been a very active member in the community, so hear me out, we were expecting a gold edition when Gogeta4 came out (since they even bothered to show a NEW and updated cinematic opening for the game with the full cast...that never got added to the game). Wich at the same time gave us hope that the game was still going to be updated (and sure did with Labcoat and 1 balance patch after).

Now the main point is, DBFZ is a main stage game at EVO 2022, so they might announce: a new character (as they do not seem willing to do Season Passes since LabCoat was a single release), or Rollback implementation (hard copium here), or a gold edition along announcing a sequel.

1 year ago

**** happened this with xenoverse, when finally have all dlcs...xenoverse 2 came out... xDD

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

nice find!

1 year ago

region lock (japan, the usual for anime games)

1 year ago

not available on my region ( indonesia )

1 year ago

Same here, neighbor

1 year ago

Australia and not available ... in fact no Dragonball game is according to search ... GMG use to be good

1 year ago

thanks a lot man, great deal

1 year ago

not a bad deal but i prefere to buy the ultimate edition when it will be well discounted

1 year ago

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz-ultimate-edition-pc/ 85% off

Apparently you still need to get the fighter passes too to have it really complete i believe.

1 year ago

that is not the best offer. on allkeyshop there are sites that sell it for less

1 year ago

Right, came to the same conclusion. They have a very peculiar interpretation of "Ultimate".

1 year ago

Just saw a dude walking on a beach

1 year ago

Where you live is pretty cool.

1 year ago

Where you Live is Pretty Cool.

1 year ago

i bought the ultimate edition on K4G for 14 euro. great price imoh and now it is out of stock

1 year ago

Not bad, but it's still expensive :))

1 year ago

hey its price is 110 euros so it is worth at least 10-15 euros

1 year ago*

Welp, when a user has "ALLKEYSHOP" plastered as part their username, you know they're a cheap-ass. Ignore them.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.