I have buy this offer and compared to the Steam price, it's worth i think. Do you think it's a good deal ?

https://www.kinguin.net/category/39803/ken-follett-s-the-pillars-of-the-earth-steam-cd-key/

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Good deal ?

View Results
Yes
No, it was in june Humble Monthly

Its cheaper on G2A : https://www.g2a.com/en/ken-folletts-the-pillars-of-the-earth-steam-key-global-i10000075068001

If your going to buy from a grey market anyways then G2A has a lower price for this game :P

5 years ago

not if you count hidden costs...

5 years ago

If you get burned once (I reckon most of us did), you'll make sure it doesnt happen again. It's just a checkbox or two you'll remember to click.

Not that big a deal, if you ask me.

5 years ago

that has not always been / isn't just a single option. But a free trial of their shield "service" you can't desactivate for 28 days.
Then you have 48h to desactivate it until it is reneed and you get charged.
The cancellation process takes dozens of steps + a delayed confirmation email (it exactly delayed by 20 minutes) where you have to click on a confirmation link during a limited time or you have to repeat the whole process.

5 years ago

Yeah, that site is full of landmines and I wrote them to complain about that.

But, we chose to use it and every "hidden" cost there can be avoided, so it's also on us. Like I said, I got burned once, I certainly dont plan to be burned again. Since, I've done a lot of transactions there and I've yet to encounter a single problem.

They got their share of responsibilty, but a lot of it's on us too. Just gotta read the stuff on the screen when you're buying stuff. Simple as that.

5 years ago

Arf, i checked yesterday with allkeyshops but don't noticed it...

EDIT: no i was scammed by a tweet and haven't checked it seems

5 years ago*

I actually bought it a few months earlier there and I dislike the game. So no, for me it was not a good deal at all.

5 years ago

I bought it off a trader in Steam trades for only 2000 gems, so no, that's not the cheapest place to find it :P

5 years ago

one of the best Games i played <3
its worth the full price and with discount its a steal

5 years ago

Best book I've ever read

5 years ago

Not sure if any left, but check Group Buy

5 years ago

i bought it for 0.70€

5 years ago

Yes, this is excellent game. Cheap f**ks

5 years ago

Agree. Makes me sad a little.

5 years ago

I would consider good price anything under 5€, the gray markets' price is just ridiculously cheap, almost a steal :D

5 years ago

I think it's an extremely good deal. Before I got it from my boyfriend's Humble Monthly, I had it on my watchlist, and it always went for a high price.

5 years ago

It's a great game if you're into that kind of thing.

5 years ago

I bought it yesterday on Group Buys for €1.25. My advice is to check Group Buys before deciding.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.