All sale dates are leaked now!

Next sale is Halloween Sale!!!
https://gg.deals/deal/dates-of-steam-halloween-sale-steam-autumn-sale-and-steam-winter-sale-leaked/

Steam Halloween Sale 2020 date

The Halloween sale starts on October 29 2020 and runs till November 2 2020
Steam Autumn Sale 2020 date

The Autumn sale starts on November 25 2020 and runs till December 1 2020
Steam Winter Sale 2020 date

The Winter sale starts on December 22 2020 and runs till January 5 2021

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is your wallet ready and you happy with the sales?

View Results
YES! - JA! - OUI! - SIM! - KEN! - HAI! - JES! - SEA! - NDIYO! - GEE! - HAA'N! - Oo! - SHI! - NA'AM! - BALEH! - AREH! - HAAN - A-YO! - HANJI! - DA!
NO! - NEIN! - NEE! - NEJ! - IIÉ! - HI! - BO! - AG! - CHA! - EI! - LO! - EZ! - NON!

Has there ever been a Winter that didn't start on the Thursday before xmas or Summer before Midsummer? People need to get leaked a calendar so they can figure out the dates for decades to come. Other sales aren't really worth anything with no sale cards.

5 years ago

Has there ever been a Winter that didn't start on the Thursday before xmas

Yes, some years ago it started after Christmas, which nobody could make any sense of why.

5 years ago

It might have been for gifting oneself to make up for disappointing Christmas gifts that had been received.

5 years ago

My wallet is empty, good luck to you all! :(

5 years ago

I miss the good old days of deep discounts, daily special sales, flash sales, and of course the ability to buy a gift to give someone later.

5 years ago

yeah, but, the quality of games that can regularly be purchased dirt-cheap more than makes up for it IMO

5 years ago

I don't see your point. Back then, every other day, you could purchase quality games for dirt-cheap prices too, except sometimes, the price would be a tad bit lower than dirt-cheap. If anything, "the refund system" would be something that could make up for the loss of the deeper discounts.

5 years ago

+1million

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I heard a rumor they were bring the flash sales back, was that untrue?

5 years ago

That would be great, I'm not sure though. Will keep an a eye on the discussion threads!

5 years ago

Don't get your hopes up. Valve said flash sales won't be back (in response to that rumor being spread) and has given good reasoning for keeping it that way.

5 years ago

yes.

5 years ago

I don't miss flash sales at all. I really didn't enjoy having to check the site multiple times a day while it gets hammered by everyone else checking in. Maybe the discounts aren't as deep, but there are so many more storefronts that offer deep discounts throughout the year now - Humble, Fanatical, GMG, WinGameStore, just to name a few - that Steam is no longer the only game in town.

And despite the lack of flash sales, I still find things on my wishlist for an all-time-low price every Steam sale. But unless it's only $1-2, I usually still hold off in hopes that it'll end up in a bundle somewhere or I'll get luck on SG.

5 years ago

Don't we all?
About the only use for Steamsales now is free trading cards.

5 years ago

Steam store sales? Yay nty
Store ended for me when they disabled gifts

5 years ago

for what? To buy cheap and sell expensive?
You still can buy for friends and if you save more money, You can gift some games from cheaper region...

5 years ago

For principle or u think someone give 10€ for 2€ gift?
i simply want save copy for reasons (buying to inv) so since its not allowed, am not interested
I can "reserve" game on good price to later, can keep it, gift later, activate or if i dont like it in final i can trade it for other, if i pay my money for smth i wanna pick what i can do, not "u must acivate it RN"

5 years ago*

I understand this. But
If you don't like it. Why should you buy?
Gift option or "reserve" for GA, friends (So you can still buy games for other user.) or maybe trades would be cool yeah. But mostly have a key, the other they go never outside Steam, they have mostly the same price. Like Activision, EA, Ubisoft games (not all)
Gift is a cool feature, but sometimes a feature to make profit with removed games or profit from cheaper regions to other user.

5 years ago

Well, technically you can save to inventory, but you just have option to activate or get refund instead of trading. :P

5 years ago

I'm usually only partaking in the sales that have cards haha.

5 years ago

I'm very excited! I bought maybe two games in the Summer Sale, and now my wishlist is approaching 500 games. I have some money stashed for the upcoming sales! I need to knock it down a peg.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

zombie cat :)

5 years ago

Poor catto

5 years ago

Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

View attached image.
5 years ago

and Black Friday :)

5 years ago

Not much I'm interested in is out yet, or will be cheap this year. I need a leak of when Winter Sale 2019 starts :P

5 years ago

Probably just before Christmas lol

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

Bought Firewatch last summer sale (I believe) for 5€ since it was the first time it got to that amount. I assume the same will happen for the winter sale at least.

5 years ago

https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-sale-winter-autumn-2018-dates/

Clean link without all the tracking shite attached.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Oida

5 years ago

Why buy anything on Steam, when every damn game turn up in a bundle sooner or later? I have bought some on Steam like everyone else, but never again.

5 years ago

Because you can buy games on Steam for free with steambux. Other sites, bundled or not, require you to use actual money.

5 years ago

Steambux?

5 years ago

Imaginary money in your Steam wallet.

5 years ago

I have had money in my steamwallet, but it cost me real money to get them there.

5 years ago

Some of us load their wallet with hard earned cash, through buying physical Gift Cards /wallet codes for instance, it's real enough.

5 years ago

Never saw the point in that but to each their own I guess.

5 years ago

Cash-bought steam cards when not owning credit card / way to purchase online

5 years ago

I guess, here it's kind of impossible to not own a card you can use. But was more referring to feeding Gaben more money via any means instead of taking out what others have put in.

5 years ago

It's not out of choice, but out of circumstance. Some us buy gift cards from local retail stores, because it's the only readily-available way to buy games.

I am from a country with a non-convertible currency, by government choice. The only way to trade a non-convertible currency for Euros/Dollars is through the black market or family/friends who live abroad, which is prohibitively expensive.

I moved to Europe recently, but I'd rather not update my new location on Steam, it's still more advantageous to buy wallet codes and use them on the store, American prices are no so great, but it's like having a permanent 10% - 15% discount in comparison with European prices (no V.A.T). It must be said, however, that it's less and less advantageous, with Euro hitting record-low levels against the Dollar. Activating a 50€ card only returned 56$ on Steam, not too long ago, the same card would have loaded 60 - 65$ in my wallet.

5 years ago

Look at the good side (if I understand it well, you purchase in € and still use USD) . In EU activating a 50€ card would give 50€ that can be spent - in the overwhelming majority of cases - on games that would cost 50$ in the US, so you still get more out of it, though less than you would have a while ago.
Fun times with most developers setting 1$=1€

5 years ago

Yes, it's nice to have some extra purchasing power, as meager as that may be, thanks to this "loophole". It may not be much, but it's enough to afford an extra decent game or two during sales.

A pity I was late getting on the Bandwagon, Steam must have been awesome back in the days when you're still able to buy games and store them in the inventory, before Valve changed the gifting policy for the worst.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Very exited this time. I finally, finally bought a vr headset (wmr) after waiting for years. Now it needs games to use it.
So bring it on!

5 years ago

Indiegala VR bundles?
And you can probbaly try Payday 2 VR for free from today till nov 1.

5 years ago

That's a good tip, thanks but actually this headset is my last resort to get my lazy butt of the couch lol. So hoping for beat saber, boxvr, tennis or things like that to get a pleasant discount.
Oww you have to have the original game to try it. I usually hate fps so I won't think I will like it in vr either but it would have been a nice try. Well to bad.

5 years ago*

Usually during their CrimeFest event they made the game free for all to play for around a week so you could try it. Odd they didn't do this time.

5 years ago

Does anyone outside the really low-priced Steam regions actually honestly care about the sale aspect of the Steam sales any more? For USD/EUR regions, pretty much any store beats their best prices in the past years. Seems like anyone cares about are the event cards and maybe some of the titles sold exclusively on this store, but even those are getting rare. (Well, at least the ones that aren't some cheap junk or fake games/asset flips.)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

I actually find several games off my wishlist that end up at all-time-low prices during every Steam sale. They're usually smaller, indie games, but that's fine with me. Other sites beat Steam on the big titles, but there are still gems to be found each sale.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

DLC discounts since most stores don't bother with them. And Steam sometimes has the historically low price, or get the lowest price before other stores follow. So, kinda?

5 years ago

Halloween sale lasts much shorter than i thought o_o

5 years ago

Earlier in the year there was some talk of flash sales returning - I wonder if we could possibly see them during the Halloween event, or maybe later?

5 years ago

It's still astonishing how it has news value that halloween sale starts at halloween, autumn sale in november, and winter sale starts at dec 21+/-2 days. Valve is raking in money with the sales, they would sooner employ new people at support than give up this kind of money.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Sorry, I'm fairly distracted by Lidl having Halloween and Christmas stuff out at the same time, while having American AND Italian week as well D:

5 years ago

you forget NU!

5 years ago

Don't really buy from the Steamstore so more interested in Humble Bundle/Fanatical sales.

5 years ago

I'm only waiting for a good deal on Rimworld...

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

MEHHH

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.