May 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 25th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 1st 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Darksiders Genesis

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW version)

Notes:

• Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.
  • An official sneak-peak revealed the top 3 games 1 week in advance.
  • 🌟 NEW (2022-10-04): Family Man out of stock. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW (2022-10-18): Family Man back in stock. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW (2023-03-14): Family Man out of stock again. (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Metro Exodus 88% of 46714 🏆 6.00 CV app/412020 W M L 0* $39.99
Darksiders Genesis 85% of 5978 🏆 4.50 CV app/710920 W 0 $29.99
Hellpoint 79% of 1665 🏆 5.25 CV app/628670 W M L 0 $34.99
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! 96% of 1067 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000030 W M 0 $19.99
Levelhead 97% of 562 🏆 3.00 CV app/792710 W 0 $19.99
Fury Unleashed 92% of 653 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/465200 W M L 0 $19.99
Size Matters 98% of 53 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/976700 W 0 $9.99
Morkredd 94% of 18 🏆 3.00 CV app/1331910 W 0 $19.99
Relicta 87% of 107 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/941570 W 0 $19.99
Retimed 91% of 104 🏆 2.25 CV app/760810 W M 0 $14.99
Vane 69% of 118 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1063310 W 0 $19.99
Family Man 81% of 204 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/904360 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $269.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Summertime Madness

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Here on SG, you can still slide the sliders as you please. May the Choice be with you!

View Results
[▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁█▁] RECURRING: This might as well be the most amazing lineup ever featured in a Choice / Monthly so far. And people keep complaining that Humble Bundle is at its lowest peak these days…
[▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁█] NEW SUB: Well, now I got myself a subscription, let's see how long I last till I'll be playing the Pausing minigame as well.
[▁▁▁▁▁█▁▁▁▁] MAYBE: Others seem to like this month a lot but I'm on the fence. Maybe I'll see what Fanatical has in store for us this month first and only then decide whether I want to get this one or not.
[▁▁█▁▁▁▁▁▁▁] PAUSE: The genres of the sneak-peak games are not my thing, so I was hoping to find something interesting among the remaining games, in order to avoid a skip. Too bad it's not the case.
[█▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁] COMPLAINT: IGN made sure to not leave us even an ounce of choice, with the sliders gone and both Classic and Premium getting all games anyway every month.

I CANT SUBSCRIBE ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!

2 years ago

Do you have some kind of an issue or is it because of the games?

2 years ago

issue xd but was only interested in darksiders anyway

2 years ago

Pausing. The only game of real interest would be Exodus and my PC can't run it well enough to bother.

2 years ago

You can try geforce now to play metro exodus.

2 years ago

Good point!

2 years ago

I am planning to get a subscription, but I have some queries.

• It says $12 for the first 12 months. What if I subscribed today and cancel/pause for the next month i.e. June will I still get monthly choice bundle at the price of $12 for other 11 months?
  • Can I pause the monthly any number of time?
  • Does the price chance for the monthly exactly 1 year later if there are pauses?
2 years ago

What if I subscribed today and cancel/pause for the next month i.e. June will I still get monthly choice bundle at the price of $12 for other 11 months?

Subscribing for 12 months mean that you will be granted 12 slots of monthlies (if you want to skip month - pause). All unused slots will be shifted to 1 month.
If you cancel - you will lose 12$/month plan. And your price will be increased to ~19$

Can I pause the monthly any number of time?

Yes, because pausing = losing subscribers' privileges (i.e. 20% discount, access to Trove).

Does the price chance for the monthly exactly 1 year later if there are pauses?

You'll get 12$/month for 12 months paused time will be excluded (12 monthlies to claim).

2 years ago

Thanks, your reply answers all the queries I had regarding HB. :)

2 years ago

One more thing worth mentioning: as soon as you cancel you won't be able to skip months. Or at least that's what their support told me.

2 years ago

About Darksiders: I'm in Europe, do I get a region-free copy or ROW copy or something similarly unristricted? E. i. can I gift it to anybody in any country?
(I'm asking since the thread usually list "Everybody else gets a ROW copy" for region locked games, but this time Darksiders only has locks for ASIA and LATAM+others, and no "everybody else category". Better safe than sorry)

2 years ago

In Romania I got "Darksiders Genesis" and "Metro Exodus (WW)".

2 years ago

thank you, exactly what I wanted to know

2 years ago

Yes, you get region-free keys for both Darksiders Genesis and Metro Exodus.
I was rate limited, so I didn't manage to try the sub for Darksiders Genesis, and I forgot to add the "Everyone else" line later.

2 years ago

Perfect, thank you for doing all this work for us every month :)

2 years ago

Oh, nice, Metro Exodus. But i need new videocard to play in it :D

2 years ago

Since I already have Metro Exodus, this is a hard pause for me.
Hellpoint, Relicta and Size Matters might be decent, but nothing to get excited for IMO.

2 years ago

Hot take: I'm only interested in Retimed, Size Matters, and maybe CSD 3. So this is an easy pause for me.

The sliders in the poll is a nice touch by Luckz - Takes me back to simpler times...

2 years ago

The sliders in the poll is a nice touch by Luckz

Lilly created the sliders (and wrote the poll choices), I only chose the slider positions, edited a few things, and wrote half of the question. :P

2 years ago

3 wish lists makes it worth alone. Some nice games in addition as well.

2 years ago

I like these kinds of Humbles. A couple of headliners, and then some interesting lesser-known stuff. Not all winners, of course, but one was on my wishlist and a few others look intriguing. Now if only I had more time!

2 years ago

There is no chance that they will put games from which at least 1 wil be on each of subscribers wl/wanted. But its all about price/quality of games in some matters, bundle is worth only for Darksiders Genesis and/or Metro Exodus

2 years ago

Bought! Good for price of 6€!

At price 6€ i would buy every single bundle to the end of my life

2 years ago

How do you get the 6€ price?

2 years ago

I think HB had a promotion back in December last year where you could get the next 6 months for $6 each. The best part is this promotion was available to everyone, new and current subscribers.

2 years ago*

Missed that chance :(

2 years ago

€6? For me, it's $6 (~€5)

2 years ago

eu pricing

2 years ago

I'm also in EU (Latvia). But it's still $6 for me.

2 years ago

ahhh sorry its 6$ for me too :D didnt even check, though they change it to regional currency

2 years ago

Thanks for another great thread Lilly!

2 years ago

Pausing this month, nothing really seems interesting to me

2 years ago

I was overcharged (was suppose to get the bundle for $9 but was billed the regular price. Customer service was no help whatsoever, so I filed a complaint with PayPal. Now I find my subscription was cancelled and I can't even access the games I just paid for!

2 years ago

That's basically to be expected when you do a chargeback. Humble retaliated and no longer wants to do business with you as a result

2 years ago

You should've been more patient or at least tried a second time to resolve things the right way.

2 years ago

I tried doing things "the right way" and contacted customer service multiple time, and they kept changing their excuse as to why I wasn't getting my promised discount.

I contacted PayPal asking whether I should change my claim since now HB was not giving me the games I paid for, and they've offered me a $5 credit for my trouble.

2 years ago

I'd just try to be careful with chargebacks in general. In this case Humble has banned people and cut them off of their purchases for doing less. Personally I've never done one but if I did it wouldn't be for a small amount of money and I'd only do it with someone I know I'd be ok with never doing business with again

2 years ago

I've done chargebacks before with other companies when customer service refuses to help, and never had any problems. Most of the complaints I had read about HB was about their crappy game offerings (which is a matter of personal opinion) or bannings for trading (which sucks, but it is technically against their TOS) so I didn't expect them to be quite this much hassle. After this, I'm not very upset if they don't want my business.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

got 2 keys for speed runners from them and sent one to a friend. my key was used. almost half a year for them to send me a new key

2 years ago

Was the information displayed when you paid wrong? Or didn't you pay attention?

I want to know if it is a misunderstanding on your part, or if the displayed information was misleading.

2 years ago

It displayed the regular price, but the offer said the coupon would be applied automatically at checkout, yet when I clicked check out, no discount was applied.

This is the fine print of the coupon.

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable for a Humble Classic plan at $9 USD a month for 3 months before any applicable taxes and fees. Coupon expires on May 4th, at 9:59 am PT. Only Humble Classic customers who currently have paused plans with no credits remaining and who are not on an Annual plan are eligible. Only users who receive this email are eligible. This price is locked in for 3 months, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or paused. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Early unlocking this month of Humble Choice will ensure that the coupon is properly applied to your purchase. More information available here. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Customers in Russia or in China are not eligible.

This is the 1st response I got from customer support:

Thanks for your patience! That coupon on your account was for Premium subscribers instead of Classic subscribers. Unfortunately, since you've already redeemed all the content from your Choice purchase, we cannot refund and put the Classic Plan coupon on your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

When I replied back, telling them explicitly what the coupon said, this was the response:

Thanks for writing back! There was a mixup on that coupon, and you were given the Premium Plan coupon instead of the Classic Plan coupon. However, since the coupon has expired, and you purchased the April 2021 Humble Choice at the normal price and redeemed all the content, we cannot refund the purchase or retroactively apply the coupon to your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

According to my billing history, I bought the Month-to-Month Classic Plan and I did pay the normal price, but the coupon said to join now to lock in the price for the next 3 months. I took "next 3 months" as meaning the following 3, ie May, June, and July, so I never considered paying the full price as any implication that they weren't applying the coupon to my account, and only noticed the problem after trying to Early unlock May's games about 10 or 15 minutes after the bundle became available.

2 years ago

Sorry about the screwy formatting.

2 years ago

Thanks for the answer!

2 years ago

Metro Exodus Enhanced edition is now in the lib. for owner of the original.

2 years ago

Yes, that's right. I found it in my library Thank u ^^ https://imgur.com/a/9LjMm0G

2 years ago*

How does that work for things like achievements and card drops? Do they share counters, or do you only get cards with the standard version and have two titles worth of achievements?

2 years ago

each Version has it own Achievements .
with the Cards i think only the Standart version give Cards.

2 years ago

Thanks. So idle the old version for cards and play then play the enhanced version I guess... I was kind of hoping to just be able to download one. :P

2 years ago

This edition of Metro Exodus can only run on Ray Tracing capable hardware;
maybe next Year i can get a RTX Graphics Card :(

2 years ago

I wonder if they'll ever bother to fix this. Maybe we need an RTX card that doesn't exist to get the updated storefront pictures as well?

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

Or you can just go on steamgriddb and use those custom versions. They're usually way better than what steam throws on there.

2 years ago

I can. But I shouldn't have to. Not for a game released this past week.

2 years ago

I agree, but just in case it never changes and the view of it is annoying, that site is a cool option.

2 years ago

(steamgriddb) Is this site safe?

2 years ago

Yeah, absolutely! I pretty much have replaced all the default pics using stuff from this site and the rest they don't cover I had to manually create.

2 years ago

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that

2 years ago

Summertime Madness (Humble Original) is a surprisingly decent first person puzzle/walking sim.

2 years ago

"An exclusive offer just for you: Join May Choice now for only $8 per month for your first 3 months! This month features Metro Exodus PC Enhanced Edition (at its lowest price ever!), Darksiders Genesis, Hellpoint, and more. Enjoy this limited time offer and start playing now!"

"Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to purchase to Humble Choice Premium at $8 USD a month for 3 months before any applicable taxes and fees. Coupon expires on June 1st, 2021, at 9:59 am PT. Only new Choice customers or customers who have inactivated or paused their account are eligible. Only customers who received this email are eligible. This price is locked in for 3 months and this offer will be void if your subscription is canceled or paused. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Coupon not applicable to users in Russia or China."

2 years ago

Auto-CHAAARGE!!! :D

2 years ago

It's not good enough, they just call me two 4 months pausing.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

I finally got myself and purchased Donut County, so there's a considerable chance that it will be bundled :D
(Or Devil May Cry 5, but that's already something I'd expect in a monthly soonish)

2 years ago

I just bought Deep Rock Galactic, so expect that one as well ;)

2 years ago

nah you are safe

2 years ago

Hmm, I suppouse my Nekoparas are safe... Potato games maybe not, who knows...

2 years ago

Hope so :)

2 years ago

Just purchased Cloudpunk. wont even shock if it's even on the next Choices. :D

2 years ago

If it is, I thank you for your sacrifice. :)

2 years ago

Good games for smart people for sure.

2 years ago

Sure I'll activate the bundle but these games.. Metro Exodus is nice but that has already been given away for free the other games are not that appealing at all.

2 years ago

When was Metro Exodus given away for free??? Metro 2033 and Last light was, but Exodus...

2 years ago

Not, otherwise it would have reflected in the charts.

2 years ago

No, Metro Exodus wasn't given for free

2 years ago

Can someone clarify one nmoment, if i charged by 25th may i able to claim May humble choice? and if i dont want to claim June choise i need stop subscribition before 25th June?

2 years ago

If you were autocharged on 25 May, then that means that the May games are available to claim.
You'll need to pause before the next autocharge date which is 29 Jun if you don't want the June games. You can pause now too, but sometimes Humble Bundle likes to automatically unpause you right after they launch the next month's Choice, so you'd have to double check that anyway.

2 years ago

The pause works only for the current month and is unpaused for the next (https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000303608).

2 years ago

one more question - i see button on June choise -" Select games" also i can press buttons redeem on steam, does that mean if i click on them now i will be immideatly charged for June price?

2 years ago

I selected Panzer Paladin, clicked on Get Game On Steam and got the popup about confirming my payment.

2 years ago

Claiming / revealing a key requires you to actually have paid for that month, which means that when you reveal the first key, you get automatically billed.

2 years ago

No guesses on the next bundle yet?

2 years ago

While I appreciated the sneak peeks, nothign bad with having a complete surprise this time round (hoping it doesn't turn out bad).

I was rather noticing, is there a countdown on Humble's site anymore?

2 years ago

I haven't found one today when I was checking, due to forgetting was it the 1st ir the 2nd of every month. Didn't get an answer on the website.

2 years ago

Should be tomorrow according to their FAQs page.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Like the post below says, or even the very top, its every 1st tuesday of the month. We just get lucky this time and have it at the start of the month
I'm pretty sure they did have a timer but I stopped paying attention to that stuff ages ago

2 years ago

Yeah, thanks! I couldn't check while working, apart from entering the website. :)

2 years ago

I can't see the countdown on Humble website anymore either (extra weird decision, whether they hid it or relocated it elsewhere)
but I check gg-deals for the countdown since they are a partner website of Humble so their countdown should be correct (and it says 5 more hours until next Choice)

2 years ago

Countdown now on Store page :) At the moment 5 hours 12 minutes

View attached image.
2 years ago

sigh
why put it there?
thank you for showing me where it is

2 years ago

They have to make people look at their store so someone buy things, right? I literally tried to find it myself but couldn't get where is that damn timer. Because I never now if it's 6 or 7 PM my local time. But I realized it's 7 PM, by looking at my mail from Humble about March Choice, that I hopefully didn't delete (as I usually do). Though they could just leave it where it was.

2 years ago

Thanks, I was just wondering whether they still had a countdown somewhere.

2 years ago

There is an offer for the Humble Choice. 3 months for 6,55 € each. New accounts.

Someone knows if the offer will be available for the new upcoming bundle?

2 years ago

It's a thing...

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.