Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST)

An extension / userscript that adds some cool features to SteamGifts and SteamTrades.

If you find any bugs or have any feature requests, please file an issue here.

Compatibility

Tested and confirmed as working:

• Chrome (since v55)
  • Firefox (since v52)
  • Pale Moon

Not tested but should be working:

• Any Chromium-based browser (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...)

Not supported:

• Edge
  • Safari

Installation

There are two different ways to use ESGST: extension or userscript. You can choose which one you want to use, but the extension is a lot faster and has a better peformance than the userscript, so I recommend it, although there is no major difference between them, except for a few options that are only available in the extension because of limitations in the userscript.

Option 1 - Extension

It should be possible to install the extension in any Chromium-based browser from the Chrome store (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...), any Firefox-based browser from the Firefox store (such as Waterfox, etc...), and any browser that uses the Phoebus system from the Pale Moon store (such as Basilik, etc...).

You can also use the extension on Android through Firefox for Android, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Option 2 - Userscript

To install the userscript, you must install Violentmonkey, Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey or some other userscript manager first. Then click here and you should be prompted to install it. I recommend Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey, because the userscript uses the GM_addValueChangeListener API to communicate changes in the storage between tabs, and that API is not available on Greasemonkey, so a polyfill is used for Greasemonkey, which is not very effective and can affect the performance.

You can also use the userscript on Android through Firefox with Violentmonkey or USI, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Beta Versions

The latest beta version for both the extension and the userscript is always available in the latest pre-release in the releases page.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Where is to - Shows if the game has trading cards.?

5 years ago

7) Games -> Game Categories -> Trading Cards

5 years ago

Thank you!

5 years ago

If following feature already exists, please let me know.

I'd like from ESGST to automatically recolor enter button in the yellow for games that SG doesn't have any capability to verify and they tend to be false positives from the API. This will remind me to check the game myself on Steam whether I own it or not.

This includes:

• All DLCs
  • All Steam packages (subIDs)
  • All Steam learning games
  • All banned games from the Store
  • I think that I didn't forget anything, but if there is anything else, I'd like to include it too, even though above 4 categories includes vast majority of all issues.

Please let me know if this is possible and going to be considered. Thank you in advance.

5 years ago*

That specific feature doesn't exist, but Game Categories has options to display info about DLCs, packages and learning games next or below the giveaway name. I could add an option to make it so that if one of those categories are present the enter button is colored yellow.

Is it possible to detect banned games? Game Categories can display info about games removed from the store, but I don't think Steam offers an API to check banned games (I believe they are even completely gone from the Steam API).

5 years ago

I could add an option to make it so that if one of those categories are present the enter button is colored yellow.

Please do, this will be more than enough for me, and this is exactly what I'm looking for. Dependency on game categories will make it even easier to implement since you already have logic in-place.

Is it possible to detect banned games? Game Categories can display info about games removed from the store, but I don't think Steam offers an API to check banned games (I believe they are even completely gone from the Steam API).

Yes, removed games (but not banned) are detectable via API, banned games are completely gone. The proper logic for detecting banned game would be to check if it's gone from the store AND missing from the API, but then you can't distinguish that from a removed game that you don't own yet. The proper way is to perhaps add "removed" tag that would also force yellow entry button, so the user checks himself. This can be easily done by just checking if the game is removed (and adding that one as a game tag, if not available yet, then add that tag as the one that triggers yellow entry button).

5 years ago

Added the option. There's also a new game category called "Banned". For it to work, delisted games have to be synced in the sync menu (they are retrieved from https://steam-tracker.com/).

5 years ago

I found a little bug when you have endless scrolling and reverse order activated (option 1.8.9).

If you go to a discussion with lots of comments like this, page 92 is shown as expected. Pause endless scroll and go to the pagination at the end of the page. If you click "First" page, it is shown last page again, because no query string is attached to the url for page 1. This happens if you click page "1" as number or "First". You can't load page 1.

And just another visual bug, in this scenario (reverse order pagination) it shows "Displaying 1 to 7 of 2,282 results", but it should say "Displaying 2,275 to 2,282 of 2,282 results" for that last page.

Thank you for your great work. I love the addon.

5 years ago

Both should be fixed.

5 years ago

Amazing. Thank you!!

5 years ago

I could use some help getting this to show tags next to the games. I can't seem to get it to show me if the game is ignored or wishlisted. I hate having to click on it to go to steam to see what I have it listed as. All help is greatly appreciated.

5 years ago

You need to enable game categories, ignored and wishlisted. With these 3 settings enabled and if you have synced your wishlisted and ignored games you should be able to see the wishlisted and the ignored tag next to a games name.

5 years ago

You are awesome my friend. Thank you so much that fixed the issue.

5 years ago

It took a ton of fiddling to get my "rank/level" colors back from white after recently updating from 8.0.4. They should be green but were not. I don't know *what went wrong, but they are now fixed, somehow.

Edit: It is still messed up (white, not green, and level projections do not show up, or do not include Holiday boxes) on https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/profile. I use SG Dark Grey by SquishedPotatoe.

Other than that issue, I love this extension--thanks!

Edit 2: When all the options and sub-options showed by default in the list, it was much easier to find some options I recalled by the presence of the color selector, while I never remember the name. Now that they are only shown when you click on them, I lose them and spend much longer searching for them. 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

5 years ago*

You can search for the option you want with the search field and it will expand all menu points with that word in it or you can choose to not collapse the settings menu with Make sections in the settings menu collapsible.

5 years ago

This is the same issue SquishedPotatoe helped you with, right?

As for the options, I believe they are much easier to navigate through now, because there was too much stuff in the list. Maybe it's time for you to remember the names of the options. :P

5 years ago

Yes, it is. Maybe, but names were never my strong point. Ah well.

5 years ago

What I see on a normal page:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422587324023570463/522992501758492672/1.JPG
What I see on any settings page:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422587324023570463/522992504279400468/2.JPG

Also, my bar for expected points (due to outstanding GA's that have yet to finish) is supposed to be red, but is not showing/calculating my anticipated points from the Holiday Box.

5 years ago

Selected buttons have 0 saturation because of the theme, if you want to remove you can add this to the custom theme options

.nav__button-container.is-selected .nav__button {
    filter: unset;
}
5 years ago

Thank you!! :D That restored exactly what I was missing! I really do appreciate having my nice green bars back again. :D

5 years ago

It didn't even occur to me that you might want it on the other buttons 😲 , if you only want to remove it from the account button use this instead.

.nav__button-container.is-selected.esgst-lpv-container .nav__button {
    filter: unset;
}
5 years ago

I only really wanted it for the level progress and point-progress bars. Thanks, tho! I will try out that bit of code as soon as I have time and see what it does. :D I really appreciate your help!

5 years ago

I just updated to extension, and the colors are messed up again. That code for the custom theme does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5 years ago

It looks like the custom theme is not being inserted into the head, gsrafael01 will need to look into that.

5 years ago

Thank you!
It obviously isn't your responsibility, but I am going through the process of moving from the script to the extension, and found I had to recreate all of my settings as the json backup only created a list of which files to backup--not the actual files. Those colors/that userscript were among the things which I wish to re-create.

5 years ago

Is there something wrong with the backup on ESGST or are you talking about a different backup?

5 years ago

That was the case where you told me I needed to make a full backup through the backup menu, here.

I did as you said and received an 8MB file, not the 250KB I'd gotten earlier.

5 years ago

Ah, I forgot about that. By the way, you might want to enable .zip compression (https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/profile?esgst=settings&id=backupZip). It makes the file smaller.

5 years ago

Thank you for the tip! I appreciate it.

5 years ago

What do you mean by expected points?

5 years ago

Holiday giveaways should now be counted in v8.1.11 (sync your giveaways).

5 years ago

Thank you!
Merry Christmas!

5 years ago*

I have examples of a couple GAs that have a button that says "Exists in Account" yet there is no "Owned" label from ESGST attached to the GA. How does SG know I own it but ESGST does not? Note that both have the "Removed" tag and no longer have a Steam Store page.

HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON

Just Cause 3 XL

5 years ago

ESGST gets your owned games from here: https://store.steampowered.com/dynamicstore/userdata

And also from here if you're using an API key: http://api.steampowered.com/IPlayerService/GetOwnedGames/v0001/?key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&steamid=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Can you find the sub ids 71223 and 76709 in your rgOwnedPackages?

5 years ago

No, don't see them in either place. I guess SG uses a different method?

5 years ago

Hmm, I don't see how. As far as I know, those are the only ways to get a user's owned games. Unless SteamGifts detected them when they were still available in the store?

Since they're gone from the store, Game Categories cannot get the list of games that they have to check them against your owned games.

5 years ago

Well, that one uses the exact same method that ESGST uses, so I'm not sure what to tell you.

5 years ago

I'm just using it because it works on other sites as well and shows me what giveaways to hide here. I guess that feature is turned off by default so I haven't even tried it with ESGST.

5 years ago

I mean that I don't understand how that script detects the packages listed by SpaceClick, since it uses the same method as ESGST. Are you positive that it detects them as owned?

All ESGST features are turned off by default.

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

I don't know what sorcery this is. o_O

5 years ago

I have even less idea, just gave it as an example of something that does foul enough magic to beat the dark wizard Gaben. :)

5 years ago

5 years ago

I cannot find those specific appids there, but the games themselves are there:
Just Cause 3
Hitman
Hitman

However I just realized that I don't own Just Cause 3 XL, only Just Cause 3 (the XL version has the AIr, Land, and Sea expansion DLC). So I guess ESGST is correct on that one, and SG is incorrect.

As for Hitman, that is also a strange one, as I only own the free base game which I am assuming is different than the GA for Hitman on SG. I would assume this means I don't really own it (and again SG is incorrect).

5 years ago

Found that in discussions. Something is wrong there xD

View attached image.
5 years ago

ESGST now detects giveaways that have "Humble Bundle" or "Steam Gift Card" in their name, but I forgot to make sure that the link is actually for a giveaway. xD Will be fixed in the next version.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Should be fixed.

5 years ago

2.27.3 Highlight the giveaway. does not work anymore. even after saving, the function is not activated. ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

5 years ago

Works fine for me, check if you have a conflict with another userscript.

5 years ago

This problem appears with Firefox and Chrome with a fresh installation of the script. That does not seem to come from my side.

5 years ago

I just tested on a fresh install as well and it works fine. Do you have any other userscripts enabled? Or styles?

5 years ago

This does not work with a fresh install of Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi. Even with the extension for Chrome. I activate 2.27.3, I save and it immediately returns to gray. The Enable/Disable does not activate when I activate Highlight the giveaway (ง •̀_•́)ง

5 years ago

You're talking about enabling the feature? The way you worded it made me think you were talking about the giveaways not being highlighted.

Try checking the console log for errors.

But still, I tested on fresh installs as well, and it worked with no issues for me, so it must be something else.

5 years ago

that's OK with the latest version of your extension ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

5 years ago

Congratulations and thanks again for all of your efforts!

5 years ago

You're welcome. :)

5 years ago

congs and thanks also from here!

5 years ago

Happy cake day!

5 years ago

Happy cakeday, matey :)

5 years ago

I see a cake, I say a happy

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

5 years ago

YAY! Chrome can now stop bugging me about developer mode. Thanks :)

5 years ago

Yes, finally! :)

5 years ago

Congrats for bringing it to the Chrome store! In order to correctly transfer all the saved settings, shall we backup our data, uninstall the script, install the Chrome extension and then restore the data? Is this the proper order?

5 years ago

Yes, there is no need to uninstall the script before installing the extension though. You can just disable it, in case anything goes wrong. After you install the extension and restore the data, you can then uninstall the script if all worked correctly.

5 years ago

Thanks! 😊

5 years ago

The automatic changelog builder I have is limited to one page, and this version has 2 pages worth of changes, so check out the rest here.

5 years ago

fyi: if you use the chrome extension and want to restrict it to this site, you need to add both of these:

http://*.steamgifts.com/
https://
.steamgifts.com/*

for whatever reason it worked for me only with both entries, not if i remove either one.
(it keeps asking me to reload the website to enable the extension)

5 years ago

It's already restricted, though. The manifest.json file has this:

"matches": [
  "*://*.steamgifts.com/*",
  "*://*.steamtrades.com/*"
],
5 years ago

a cool, didn't find info on this... the restricting is just a normal thing I do with extensions and it kept asking me to reload the page on every tab I opened

5 years ago

Any clue why game categories do not load for me? It's stuck on "loading game categories...", I don't see any requests being done on chrome network tab.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago

Bug: https://github.com/gsrafael01/ESGST/issues/1116

Will be fixed in the next hour.

5 years ago

Thank you for info! <3

I should've checked GitHub myself, my bad.

5 years ago*

Fixed

5 years ago

Nope, 8.1.7 still doesn't load to me, although now I can see packages tag on some of the giveaways.

Weird, now it started working, thanks again! :3

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Hello, good work. But after restore data from script my "Themes" stopped working in Chrome addon. All themes not working for me. Where i need to look?

5 years ago

Try hitting "Update" in the theme option.

5 years ago

Thank you! All works!

5 years ago

What is this domain? @connect royalgamer06.ga

5 years ago

For converting Steam appids and subids to SteamGifts ids, through https://royalgamer06.ga/sgdb.json. It's used by the feature Hidden Games Manager and also for general game detection around SteamGifts when the Steam appid / subid is not available.

5 years ago

Is there any cache for game categories implemented? It takes ages for all of them to load on giveaways view, and refresh or just page switch forces all of them to load once again, it takes good 3-5 minutes before a page full of giveaways finishes loading.

Edit: My own observation, it looks like the results are cached only if all of them finish loading, which is sub-optimal, result should be cached for the game once it finishes, so refresh of that page will continue where previous job stopped, not from the beginning.

5 years ago*

You're correct, it only caches the results after everything has been loaded. It was originally implemented this way, like many other features, because saving is quite an expensive operation in the userscript version, so I wanted to reduce saving as much as possible. But I've been slowly allowing features to save in-between, with the arrival of the extension, I just forgot about doing that for Game Categories. Will change it for the next version.

As for the categories taking ages to load, it's because you have the option to limit requests to the Steam store enabled. Unfortunately, they cannot be loaded faster with that option enabled (unless I use a server, which I can't afford at the moment), because the Steam API limits the number of requests that can be made (I think per minute or hour). With the option disabled, they load a lot faster, but you risk getting temporarily banned from the store if you load info for too many games in a short period of time.

5 years ago

It was originally implemented this way, like many other features, because saving is quite an expensive operation in the userscript version, so I wanted to reduce saving as much as possible. But I've been slowly allowing features to save in-between, with the arrival of the extension, I just forgot about doing that for Game Categories. Will change it for the next version.

Thanks for considering, I don't know what exactly web browser plugin allows to do, but another option would be to "queue" actions to save and save once, either once everything is finished, or once user closes the tab / refreshes / navigates to other page. Like I said, I doubt it's possible to listen for those events and schedule post-exit jobs, therefore it'd make sense to schedule save immediately if it's not possible to do otherwise - saving info in cache is for sure less heavy than asking any remote server for the same data again.

As for the categories taking ages to load, it's because you have the option to limit requests to the Steam store enabled.

Yes, I realize that and don't expect miracles here, the problem is when user has like 30 giveaways on a single page, 20 load, then he refreshes the page or changes it, and the same 20 giveaways load again. If they were saved instantly (or like I suggested above, in some kind of post-exit hook) then that would be solved and it'd be very optimal to navigate. I didn't find an option to modify game categories cache, I don't believe it's mandatory to have such option available if there are sensible defaults, and sensible defaults would be probably around a week for categories that could change (Steam learning, cloud enabled, ratings for example), while those that won't change don't need to be fetched at all once fetched one time (dlc/package data only I think).

5 years ago

Yeah, there's no such option, but if you really want to reset the cache you can delete esgst_gcCache from the localStorage in the console: delete localStorage.esgst_gcCache

Games are currently cache'd for 7 days. It doesn't make sense to separate the categories because the endpoint for retrieving them is the same, so, for example, it doesn't matter if the DLC category never changes, because the endpoint that is used to retrieve it is the same endpoint that is used to check if a game has Steam cloud.

5 years ago

Oh yeah and one more cache suggestion, I'm not sure if you already do something like that but it'd be very optimal to have following flow:

• Save DateTime of each game info being requested.
  • Prioritize game infos that we miss the data about.
  • Then show outdated info about games that we already fetched, highlight somehow that it's outdated and schedule them for 2nd priority, remove highlight once up-to-date.
  • Then show info about games that we fetched and are recent, but close to their lifetime (e.g. 24 hours before 7 day pass), schedule them for 3rd priority, do not highlight them in any way.
  • Then show everything else we already have cached, don't do anything else.

This way you can have a very fluid and smooth navigation with very little third-party Steam servers pressure and at the same time you load-balance the overhead as active SG user will go in-priority and also ask for tags that are close to their lifetime as optional priority before they run out entirely. This way user can navigate through SG without much issues, while ESGST will do its best to fetch and refresh as much as possible, while still not doing pointless work (as games that are not available often will not be fetched until they are, and if that happens they go as the 1st priority, above games that we've already seen but long time ago).

Extra points if you further sort priority groups by datetimes, so the oldest already-cached entries will have priority in their own group (e.g. game we saw a month ago will have higher priority than a game that we've seen just a week ago, even if both are considered outdated by now). Then you have perfect code :3.

5 years ago*

The cache is currently not that fancy, but it works like this:

• Games are cache'd for 7 days
  • The cache is individual (for example, if game A was last fetched on December 1 and game B was last fetched on December 2, then game A will be fetched again on December 8, while game B will only be fetched again on December 9 - that is, of course, if you see those games again after that period)
  • If ESGST failed to retrieve categories for a game, it will try again in 24 hours
5 years ago

Then you could consider my idea as lower-priority long-term enhancement, of course if it sounds good to you - especially because you already have whole data to work with, so it'd be only extra logic to apply, not storage or requests. I'm already pretty happy with how awesome ESGST is, a lot of things are done right and there is always something to fix or improve, so no project is truly finished.

Thanks for explanation!

5 years ago

I think it's better to delete games that haven't been seen in more than 30 days from the cache though, otherwise the cache will just keep growing.

5 years ago

This is a good idea if you assume that cache freshness is set at 7 days. This way you'll have 3 states - fresh, cached but needs update, and old pending removal. On top of that games that are not cached yet at all and you have perfect optimization.

5 years ago

The priority system is in place in the latest version. It works like this:

• Games that are not in the cache are retrieved first, they are highlighted with a red spinning hourglass.
  • Games that failed to be retrieved in the past 24 hours are retrieved next, they are highlighted with an orange spinning hourglass.
  • Games that are outdated are retrieved next, they are highlighted with a yellow spinning hourglass.
  • Games that are almost becoming outdated are retrieved last, they are highlighted with a green spinning hourglass.

The games in each group are ordered from oldest to newest.

Next to the hourglass there is a number that shows the position of the game in the queue.

Let me know what you think.

5 years ago

Sounds awesome to me, this should very nicely balance things out and if we assume active user, never send too many requests, with the most popular games never being outdated, which in turn means that everything else will load much faster.

Thank you a lot! :3

5 years ago

It should now continue where it left off.

5 years ago

Awesome, thank you!

5 years ago

Wow, thanks for the contribution! I really appreciate it. :)

5 years ago

Enjoy :3

5 years ago

So earlier today i disabled extension i had and got one from Chrome store. All was fine but now i got usual update message i have on older version and don't know what to do. Should i download and repalce files again? I thought extension from Chrome market can update automatically. If it so, should i turn off messages about updates in options? Please tell me how to handle this updates situation correctly.

5 years ago

That's normal, Chrome updates automatically, but not immediately after a new version is released, so you still have to go to the extensions tab and click "Update" or wait until Chrome updates it automatically (I don't know the time interval for this, but normally it's 24 hours).

5 years ago

Another small feature request: I don't see "giveaway groups loader" feature available to re-order and move, I'd like to put it on the same row with number of entries and comments, but it's the only one I couldn't find available on the list. Is there any reason for that? This is the very last bit I want to customize in order to achieve compact and nice view, I'd like to move groups I'm in one row ahead on my screenshot, thank you a lot for answering. I've already moved enter button, so I was wondering if you simply forgot to add that option, I'm blind and can't see it, or there is some technical difficulty doing so.

View attached image.
5 years ago

No particular reason, I just forgot to add it to the list of movable elements.

5 years ago

So it's fine to expect it in the next version? Sweet, thanks! :3

5 years ago

Added

5 years ago

I've noticed the option but it doesn't seem to work, does it work for you? Or maybe there is not enough place there to put it?

Sorry, I'm brain damaged, I've been changing the grid view, everything works now, love you <3

5 years ago*

Glad it's working. :)

5 years ago

Hey Raf, just got the notification that you're depreciating the ESGST userscript. I'm a little disappointed, since I prefer having a little more control over my scripts and addons using tools such as uMatrix, Ublock and Decentraleyes and being able to disable / re-enable them quickly and modify per domain and whatnot. I was similarly bummed when Enhanced Steam stopped developing their userscript and switched solely to extensions. As someone who prefers to run as few extensions as possible for security and privacy (fingerprinting) options, I do realize I may be in the minority. It's a great script though, and I appreciate all the work that's gone into it. I'm sure I'll still be using the last version of the userscript as long as it continues to work, so thanks again for developing it!

5 years ago

The developer of Enhanced Steam probably saw himself in the same position that I do, having to sacrifice the userscript for better performance and more freedom to do stuff. Extensions as huge as Enhanced Steam and ESGST aren't meant to be userscripts, they are full apps.

Extensions can be disabled / re-enabled quickly just the same as userscripts. I don't know what you were using those tools for, but you do have some control over extensions. If you're concerned about security and privacy, the extension doesn't do anything you don't tell it to, and the code is all available on GitHub.

Majority / minority isn't really something that I worry about, if I can provide support for something even if it's for 1 user, I do (for instance, I'm currently trying to port the extension to Pale Moon because there's a ESGST user that uses that browser - or maybe more). But keeping the userscript will just add a lot of work for me, because I plan on changing how ESGST handles the storage (as I can use the background page of the extension to communicate between tabs). Porting the extension to another browser might also add some work, but at least I'm porting the same functionality.

5 years ago*

awww, thanks for the extension for chrome! all works much faster for me with it! ❤❤❤

5 years ago

You're welcome!

5 years ago

The themes seem to not work when using the chrome extension.

5 years ago

It works for a second then turns back.

5 years ago

Try disabling/enabling again or hitting "Update" in the theme options.

5 years ago

Restoring themes settings don't apply properly it'd seem.

I was updating to the extension from userscript. Backed up and then restored ESGST settings, and now the theme which was set to SGv2 Dark within ESGST doesn't load properly. When the page loads it shows the theme applied, and then unloads the theme -- almost backwards of how it works when using the userscript. I had console open trying to see if any errors and there wasn't any at first so I opened settings and tried to reset the theme settings manually and this error popped up in console. Hopefully it's the one.

(anonymous) @ profile?esgst=settings:32
(anonymous) @ profile?esgst=settings:33
esgst.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of undefined
    at t.value (esgst.js:1)
    at t.value (esgst.js:1)
    at e.<anonymous> (esgst.js:1)
    at w (esgst.js:54)
    at Generator._invoke (esgst.js:54)
    at Generator.e.(/account/settings/anonymous function) [as next] (chrome-extension://ibedmjbicclcdfmghnkfldnplocgihna/esgst.js:54:15035)
    at n (esgst.js:1)
    at r (esgst.js:1)
    at esgst.js:1
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
value @ esgst.js:1
value @ esgst.js:1
(anonymous) @ esgst.js:1
w @ esgst.js:54
(anonymous) @ esgst.js:54
e.(anonymous function) @ esgst.js:54
n @ esgst.js:1
r @ esgst.js:1
w @ esgst.js:54
(anonymous) @ esgst.js:54
e.(anonymous function) @ esgst.js:54
n @ esgst.js:1
r @ esgst.js:1
5 years ago

With the recent versions, there is now an option to backup/restore themes properly.

5 years ago

For everyone having issues with themes, you have to click on the theme you want on the settings menu and then click "Update" under "Additional Options" in the settings panel that opens on the right side.

5 years ago

Edit: This works, just make sure to toggle off and on the theme then click Generate.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.