Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST)

An extension / userscript that adds some cool features to SteamGifts and SteamTrades.

If you find any bugs or have any feature requests, please file an issue here.

Compatibility

Tested and confirmed as working:

• Chrome (since v55)
  • Firefox (since v52)
  • Pale Moon

Not tested but should be working:

• Any Chromium-based browser (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...)

Not supported:

• Edge
  • Safari

Installation

There are two different ways to use ESGST: extension or userscript. You can choose which one you want to use, but the extension is a lot faster and has a better peformance than the userscript, so I recommend it, although there is no major difference between them, except for a few options that are only available in the extension because of limitations in the userscript.

Option 1 - Extension

It should be possible to install the extension in any Chromium-based browser from the Chrome store (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...), any Firefox-based browser from the Firefox store (such as Waterfox, etc...), and any browser that uses the Phoebus system from the Pale Moon store (such as Basilik, etc...).

You can also use the extension on Android through Firefox for Android, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Option 2 - Userscript

To install the userscript, you must install Violentmonkey, Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey or some other userscript manager first. Then click here and you should be prompted to install it. I recommend Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey, because the userscript uses the GM_addValueChangeListener API to communicate changes in the storage between tabs, and that API is not available on Greasemonkey, so a polyfill is used for Greasemonkey, which is not very effective and can affect the performance.

You can also use the userscript on Android through Firefox with Violentmonkey or USI, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Beta Versions

The latest beta version for both the extension and the userscript is always available in the latest pre-release in the releases page.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bookmarked Giveaways
only loads a few each time and then I need to click on load more
I would like to have all visible when I go there

3 years ago

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Version: Chrome 8.7.4

Pressing "Enter" to complete editing a tag is not working.

3 years ago

This will be fixed in the next version.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

This is a stupid question, and I apologize in advance, but is there a way to sort sent or won games by CV or RCV? Thank you.

3 years ago

No, there is no option for that I think. šŸ˜

3 years ago*

[Issues]
In the "View Raw List" of the bookmarked giveaway page, there are many useless links of deleted giveaways.

3 years ago

Hello, when is version 8.8.0 due ? On the release page the date is 10 days ago. Thanks !

3 years ago

I've been a bit busy, so I haven't been able to finish it yet. I'll try to release a minor version today with the bug fixes from v8.8.0.

3 years ago

Alright, thanks !

3 years ago

I just made 100 carts for a train, and for some reason the description generator didn't work. Is there any way to have it automatically fix the descriptions instead of doing it manually for each one?

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zLZaJ/yet-another-zombie-defense-hd

3 years ago

I've no real solution but with Multi-Manager it should be possible to edit the description of all giveaways at once. I don't think it's possible to connect them that way, so I'm not sure how much it helps. In case a table would be also fine for you there's SteamGifts Giveaways Table/Chart Creator. Maybe someone else has a better idea how to help.

3 years ago

Did you get any errors? Was the format correctly set in the description? As at46 mentioned, Multi-Manager allows you to edit descriptions, but I assume you've fixed it by now. This makes me think about adding an option to create trains from existing giveaways, which would fix problems like this.

3 years ago

[issue]
Google Chrome v85.0.4183.83 (x64)
ESGST v8.7.4 (browser addon)

Browser tab with Steamgifts+ESGST takes 30%-50% CPU (RAM 200-250 Mb, but its not so big trouble) after around 7-10 minutes. Even if I open another heavy process with higher priority.
Any another tabs/sites takes 0-5% CPU.
I don't have any another addons or userscripts which can work only with Steamgifts (ofc i have some addons, but i have no troubles with any other web-sites).
This issue started around 1-2 weeks ago, before never have troubles with SG/ESGST.

Upd.: this problem (with high CPU load) only appears when I have page with giveaways list opened (just a "www.steamgifts.com"), pages with discussions or giveaway description works well.

3 years ago*

I'll take a look.

3 years ago

Bug report: When using the "only get items from here forward" option on the CT 6.0, it goes backwards.

3 years ago

i tried it out today as well with the community train currently going on
i had the same issue

3 years ago

yep same here

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago*

Iā€™m having the same issue

3 years ago

Guys, sorry for the back-and-forth, I've decided to return the source code to GitHub, since more users are on it and it offers release assets out of the box (so I don't have to worry about hosting the userscript on GreasyFork right now).

3 years ago

Welcome back!!!! Me and the community are missing you!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Oh noooooo... Firefox just updated on my Android tablet, and I usually use that to quickly check SG in the mornings before work, so I don't have to turn my computer on, and the new version broke compatibility with ESGST (and a few other extensions).

Do you plan on updating the Android Firefox version of ESGST?

Thanks for the great work you do on this extension!

3 years ago

Doesn't the new Firefox for Android only allow a small number of extensions? Or at least that was the case when I last checked.

3 years ago

I don't believe the issue is the number of extensions allowed (i.e. I don't think there's a limit to how many extensions a user can install). I'm under the impression that because it's a complete rewrite, most extensions simply haven't been updated to support the new browser yet. (Kinda like how the recent Thunderbird 78 major update broke compatibility with most extensions)

3 years ago

I meant the number of extensions that Mozilla provides. They're currently only providing 9 extensions as far as I know, and they haven't indicated to devs that we need to update our extensions, so I think we have to wait for Mozilla.

3 years ago

Ah, thanks, I didn't realize that. Perhaps Mozilla is doing something on their end to make the new Android Firefox compatible with their extension system, instead of expecting extension developers to update.

3 years ago

More Recommended Extensions will be enabled on release in the coming weeks as they are tested and optimized. We are also working on enabling support for persistent loading of all extensions listed on addons.mozilla.org (AMO) on Firefox for Android Nightly. This should make it easier for mobile developers to test for compatibility, and for interested users to access add-ons that are not yet available on release. You can follow our progress by subscribing to this issue. We expect to have this enabled later this month.

https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/02/update-on-extension-support-in-the-new-firefox-for-android/

3 years ago

Userscript users can now update again.

3 years ago

Hi, i remember having a dark theme, since the update it's gone, i don't know where to activate it back, can you help me? Thx.

3 years ago

1613 Remove themes (and consequently the need to run on SGTools)

Maybe it was one of these which you can use with stylus: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/addons-tools/search?q=style

3 years ago*

hi, with the new update bookmark loading endlessly works now. Thanks :)

themes are now gone and i managed to install the dark theme via stylus.
what i noticed though ts that usercss also seems to be gone. i had some customization for coloring the enter and leave buttons.
you said here that even though themes will get removed, usercss would stay. but its disabled now and i cant seem to find this in the options either.
could you help me out there? would it even overwrite the userstyle?
thanks

3 years ago

What I meant is that the custom CSS wouldn't be deleted from your storage, not that you would still be able to use it. If you go to backup your data, there should be an option "Custom Theme". This way you can download your custom rules and add them to Stylus.

3 years ago

aaaah i got it. thanks
now i just need to find out how to add this to stylus xD

3 years ago

There should be an option to write a new style somewhere, then just add the code and set the URL to SteamGifts.

3 years ago

hi, i got it.
found an easy option for all colors with an rgb palette. found my button and changed it to what i liked.
thanks for the help though. much appreciated :)

3 years ago

Oooops did i forget to mention i added options for those.

3 years ago

hi, what do you mean? something else than what i did?
did i do it wrong/inelegant?

3 years ago

I don't know exactly what you did but the easiest way would be to use the options i made (see pic). Settings changed this way persist through updates where as if you edit code they do not, and it will break auto updates.

View attached image.
3 years ago

yes, thats what i used
good to know i found the right thing on my own šŸ˜

3 years ago

Sorry but maybe i am blind :D I can't see any theme option like this?

3 years ago

you need to add the theme from GitHub to Stylus, then click on the gear icon after the name of the theme on stylus.

3 years ago

hi, im using stylus add on for firefox to use the theme
if youre using the same then click on the Stylus button at the top right of your browser. next to the theme there is a gear for options and a pen for editing. click on the gear. it'll show various settings for colors and the like, just like in the pic SquishedPotatoe posted

Edit: if you meant you couldnt find it in ESGST, then i have to tell you, themes got removed from ESGST.
you have to add it now separately:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/3rINT/userstyle-sg-dark-grey-226
just follow the instruction. it was quite easy with stylus even for a noob like me :P

3 years ago*

Why they did removed tho?

Thanks for the answer btw

3 years ago

3 years ago

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Hi! i don't know if this is your area or Squished Potatoe's area, but I am running into 2 bugs when using the Stylus Dark grey theme + ESGST

The circled areas highlight things that weren't an issue until I updated, namely:

1. The gradient used to be one solid, even color all the way across.

2. The shadow on the "time remaining" is such that I cannot easily read that text.

Would you please tell me how and where to fix this, or if it isn't your domain tell me and I will ask SquishedPotatoe?

Thank you ever so much for all your continued hard work!

View attached image.
3 years ago

1. The theme uses a gradient there, it was only solid when esgst first added options to color the background.

2. Reduce the brightness or reduce the opacity of color whitelist giveawys until everything is legible.

The theme has options for text shadow color and opacity but it is a global setting.

3 years ago*

Thank you very much for your response--I appreciate it and will look into it as soon as I have time!

3 years ago

Thank you very much--I just played around with it and that was exactly what I needed.

Another stupid question that i have is why do various members (with the same role, and seemingly independent of level) have different color names?

3 years ago

I am not sure what you are seeing but esgst does provide various options to highlight users.

3 years ago

Hmm. I'll try to explain.

When i look at the SG profiles of the winners of your last 4 giveaways, while they are all "members", one has the text in dark blue, the next in light blue, the following one in orange, and the one after that in yellow. This mostly holds true when not signed in and with no extensions--at leats as far as the fact that they do have differing colors. I didn't know if this was a feature of SG or what.

Anyway, thank you for your help and have a fantastic weekend!

3 years ago

SG feature the text is colored from the dominant color of the profile picture.

3 years ago

Ah, thank you so much--I really appreciate it! I'd been wondering on and off for quite some time, but never bothered to ask.

3 years ago

Hi!

In group pages, the icon that redirects to groups steamcommunity page is gone. Is this an bug, an update or something else? I also tried to check settings for anything related to this but could not find anything.

3 years ago

I was already forgetting. lol Thanks for the reminder.

3 years ago

np :] any progress with this?

3 years ago

It has been 4 weeks, just wanted to ask if there has been any progress with this? :]

3 years ago

Sorry, just looked into this. The icon appears fine for me? This icon isn't added by ESGST though, if I understood you correctly.

3 years ago

Sorry, this was my mistake/fault :\

If you remember i asked you about month ago if sidebar can be disabled and i did it and forgot that the group icon was in sidebar (i somehow remember that it was beside groups name at some point but not sure) and as i had disabled it i could not find it. So sorry for false alert.

3 years ago

Did you remove dark mode entirely from the latest update? It went back to light mode for me and I can't find how to switch it back.

3 years ago

yeah...

View attached image.
3 years ago*

I can't find it either, so went back and installed Squished's SGv2 Dark 1.6.2 script from greasyfork with Tampermonkey.

3 years ago

Thanks for the link! I got dark mode back now.

3 years ago

Themes were removed, since it's better for you to use Stylus and get the theme directly from SquishedPotatoe.

3 years ago

idk, i think it's better to just have it on esgst so i don't have to install yet another extension. why not keep it on and let the user decide?

3 years ago

I'm not the dev but here are the reasons that I remember right now on why I would have done the same as him:

• less code to maintain
  • stylus seems somewhat more efficient
  • themes can have options on stylus(the themes from SquishedPotatoe make use of that)
  • stylus can auto update the theme so that it's always up to date
  • no need to direct people with bugs on the theme to make the bug report to the theme author since there is no theme on ESGST itself
  • no need for ESGST to run on SGTools
3 years ago

Exactly what marlop said. ā˜

3 years ago

makes sense, i wasn't really aware of any of that. i installed stylus and it's all good. hope i didn't come off as dickish in my initial comment. themes or not, i still greatly appreciate your work on esgst.

3 years ago

Let's say I don't want to wishlist in steam every game i am mildly interested to win here, because the Browse:All section is filled with crap and I have hidden hundreds of games exactly for that. Apart from the "Browse: Wishlist" option in the default steamgifts, with this extension can i wishlist inside the giveaways section? Something like "Browse: Wishlist Steamgifts"

3 years ago

No, I don't think I've seen that feature. You can start hiding games you don't want to see though, after a while you'll end up only seeing a few pages even in the "All" section.

3 years ago

Thanks for the answer. It's a pity (I don't know if it's feasable that type of wishlist to begin with), I think a lot of people here would like that feature. And yes, I hide a lot of games, but it's a bit of a pain honestly xD

3 years ago

yeah i would like to see the same feature here on SG.
just like you i dont want to wishlist every game im interested in and im also not really up for the follow feature.
so having a separate in-SG/in-ESGST feature would be great

3 years ago

I tend to use 'Followed' on Steam for games I've come across and might be interested in. ESGST adds a Followed filter right under Browse... Wishlist on the home page.

3 years ago

Out of curiosity, do you see a lot of followed games news under your activity feed? I've never followed anything because I didn't want to be spammed with "news".

3 years ago

To be honest, I don't know as I don't pay attention to any of it anyway! So if there is more, it doesn't bother me. You can always unfollow if it does.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I am using the extension for Firefox (both updated) and I noteiced that for the last couple of months sometimes the ESGT would not load on the website, and I have to refresh (sometimes up to x4, x5 times) in order for it to load.
Does anyone know why could this be happening?

3 years ago

Hi, i also use the extension on firefox and have not experienced the same thing. it works fine for me. sorry that i cant be of more help.

3 years ago

Can you check the console log for any errors when this happens?

3 years ago

3 years ago

Thank you, will look into it.

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

After the recent update, I can no longer extract GAs from trains. Clicking on the 'Extract All Giveaways' button once now does nothing. Clicking on it a second time brings up the Extract Giveaways window, but it's empty. Anyone else have that issue?

3 years ago

I have it set to open in a new tab and to automatically start extracting. The new tab opens, but the list is empty. Worked fine before the update.

3 years ago

What browser / version?

3 years ago

Firefox 80.0.1, Windows

3 years ago

Same error.
Running ESGST 8.8.1 (userscript.user.js) through Tampermonkey 4.10 on Vivaldi 3.2.1967.47(stable)(64bit).
Recently switched from the Chrome extension (ESGST 8.7.4?) (which worked flawlessly) as I noticed it's a bit behind on updates.
First click brings up this error in the browser's console:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'template' of undefined
    at c.eval (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150:5632)
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at new c (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150:5501)
    at S.fn.init.$.fn.queryBuilder (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150:47172)
    at GiveawayFilters_GiveawaysGiveawayFilters.filters_addContainer (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:45075:33)
    at GiveawayExtractor_GiveawaysGiveawayExtractor.ge_openPopup (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:43019:88)
    at HTMLDivElement.eval (chrome-extension://[...](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:42933:14)
eval @ userscript.html?name=(ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150
c @ userscript.html?name=(ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150
$.fn.queryBuilder @ userscript.html?name=](ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:150
filters_addContainer @ userscript.html?name=(ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:45075
ge_openPopup @ userscript.html?name=(ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:43019
eval @ userscript.html?name=(ESGST).user.js&id=[id]:42933

Thanks for your hard work šŸ™‡šŸ»

3 years ago

GA extractor not working for me either, Firefox 80.0.1 and Tampermonkey 4.11.6117

Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced%20SteamGifts%20%26%20SteamTrades%20(ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901
Source Map URL: interact.min.js.map

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: r is undefined
    c moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:150
    c moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:150
    queryBuilder moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:150
    filters_addContainer moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:45075
    ge_openPopup moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:43019
    ge_addButton moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:42933
    ge_addButton moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:42929
    init moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:42896
    loadFeatures moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:26927
    load moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83431
    n eval:3
    d eval line 1 > Function:43
    c eval:2
    K eval line 1 > Function:43
    z eval line 1 > Function:49
    addEventListener eval line 1 > Function:50
    init moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83266
    tms_61b0755e_3b9a_4717_aad7_9c6ae474c901 moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83434
    tms_61b0755e_3b9a_4717_aad7_9c6ae474c901 moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83435
    __webpack_require__ moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:400
    tms_61b0755e_3b9a_4717_aad7_9c6ae474c901 moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:3817
    __webpack_require__ moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:400
    tms_61b0755e_3b9a_4717_aad7_9c6ae474c901 moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:464
    tms_61b0755e_3b9a_4717_aad7_9c6ae474c901 moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:467
    <anonymous> moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:1
    <anonymous> moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:1
    <anonymous> moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83453
    <anonymous> moz-extension://9b2c08d7-ba62-445d-b708-ec977f8a2b68/userscripts/Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST).user.js?id=61b0755e-3b9a-4717-aad7-9c6ae474c901:83455
    E_u eval:3
    na eval line 1 > Function:60
    create eval line 1 > Function:72
    run eval line 1 > Function:13
    anonymous eval line 1 > Function:73
    TM_back eval line 1 > Function:74
    anonymous eval line 1 > Function:74
3 years ago

Steamgifts is suddenly so bright - where did my dark theme go?

I feel pretty sure I used ESGST to select a dark theme, but I can't find any themes if I look in settings now...

Also, every setting that I haven't activated is displayed as "new" - what have I done? :)

3 years ago

the theming support was removed in the last version, use the stylus addon to install one of the dark themes: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/addons-tools/search?q=style

3 years ago*

This works, thank you :)

3 years ago

Thank you!

3 years ago

Thanks, same here, it updated and I was blinded by the default white! but already fixed <3

3 years ago

Hello! Not sure if this is a known issue, but sometimes the extension does not load randomly? If it helps at all, I noticed the console logs the following message whenever it doesn't load:

[ESGST] Cannot read property 'textContent' of null (error @ esgst.js:1)

Also, any idea why the reply box looks like the pic below when I have comment formatting helper turned on? :(

Thanks!

View attached image.
3 years ago

What browser / version are you using?

Are you using any theme? Might be the problem with the formatting helper.

3 years ago

Same for me: the extension often does not load on random pages, have to refresh few times.
[ESGST] Cannot read property 'textContent' of null
error @ esgst.js:1

Chrome extension 8.8.0 and 8.8.1 from Github.

3 years ago

Thanks for the response! I'm on Chrome's version 85.0.4183.83, and I'm using Mully's Steamgifties Black. I'm on the latest ESGST chrome extension verson 8.8.1. Also not sure if it'll help, but I use the uBlock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere extensions, not sure if that causes conflict with ESGST.

Edit: It happens mostly on giveaway pages, and sometimes on the homepage. Rarely happens in the Discussions page for me.

3 years ago*

General note - when someone asks what version of something you're using, answering "the latest" doesn't really help much. Give specific version numbers :)

3 years ago

Ah, you're right, that makes sense. Thanks for the tip. Edited my response to add the version numbers. :)

3 years ago

Hello again! I think I might have found the culprit. It seems like there's a conflict with the SGLinkies script. So I turned it off and used the custom header links in ESGST instead. With that said, though, there seems to be a bug with it? When I try to edit the links in the discussions dropdown it spawns new links randomly. :(

View attached image.
3 years ago

Same for me... since about 3 or 4 days I'm getting this error and the extension won't load anymore.

esgst.js:1 [ESGST] Cannot read property 'textContent' of null
Extension version 8.8.1

3 years ago

Thanks for the update, it's all good now for the bookmarks !

Might i suggest something more about bookmarks : in addition to the bookmark button on a GA, a button that would bookmark all the occurrences of the game in live GAs visible to the user ?

3 years ago

It might not do exactly what you want, but with Multi-Manager you can bookmark multiple giveaways at once. But I can definitely implement your suggestion.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.