Enhanced SteamGifts & SteamTrades (ESGST)

An extension / userscript that adds some cool features to SteamGifts and SteamTrades.

If you find any bugs or have any feature requests, please file an issue here.

Compatibility

Tested and confirmed as working:

• Chrome (since v55)
  • Firefox (since v52)
  • Pale Moon

Not tested but should be working:

• Any Chromium-based browser (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...)

Not supported:

• Edge
  • Safari

Installation

There are two different ways to use ESGST: extension or userscript. You can choose which one you want to use, but the extension is a lot faster and has a better peformance than the userscript, so I recommend it, although there is no major difference between them, except for a few options that are only available in the extension because of limitations in the userscript.

Option 1 - Extension

It should be possible to install the extension in any Chromium-based browser from the Chrome store (such as Opera, Vivaldi, etc...), any Firefox-based browser from the Firefox store (such as Waterfox, etc...), and any browser that uses the Phoebus system from the Pale Moon store (such as Basilik, etc...).

You can also use the extension on Android through Firefox for Android, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Option 2 - Userscript

To install the userscript, you must install Violentmonkey, Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey or some other userscript manager first. Then click here and you should be prompted to install it. I recommend Violentmonkey or Tampermonkey, because the userscript uses the GM_addValueChangeListener API to communicate changes in the storage between tabs, and that API is not available on Greasemonkey, so a polyfill is used for Greasemonkey, which is not very effective and can affect the performance.

You can also use the userscript on Android through Firefox with Violentmonkey or USI, but some features might not work or not be optimized enough for mobile.

Beta Versions

The latest beta version for both the extension and the userscript is always available in the latest pre-release in the releases page.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is there a known issue with ESGST failing to read Steam game ratings in Firefox?
I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox for better performance but noticed that a lot of games are missing Steam ratings compared to Chrome.

Anyone know what might be causing this and if there's a way to fix it?

Update: Clearing the browser's cache fixed the issue.

Top Image = Chrome
Bottom Image = Firefox

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

i reinstalled the script and now i can't filer entered giveaways
on filters pages it shows 0 entered

Edit: i downgraded and works fine

2 years ago*

Hello, script shows only the recent reviews numbers, and not all.
I cannot seem to find the correct setting. Can you please help?

2 years ago

It's a know issue. A github ticket was submitted for it 7 months ago:
https://github.com/rafaelgomesxyz/esgst/issues/1732

It's not clear if the developer is actively working on ESGST right now. The last update was on 07/2021. So, we'll have to be patient.

2 years ago

Thank you for information!
He can take all the time in the world, his script is a treasure

2 years ago

I just found out about this script and installed it, great job!
One thing that I cannot find out: How to save filter settings so that they are used for every new page?
For example I only want to see games with 11 points or more. How can I apply that permanently?

2 years ago

Save as a preset, its located on the right side of the filters ;)

2 years ago

Thanks but I cannot find that option

View attached image.
2 years ago

That's advanced search use giveaway filters for what you want.

2 years ago

I have it activated but I cannot find it at or anywhere else.

View attached image.
2 years ago

I'm not sure what page you're looking at there.

There should be a bar on the main steamgifts page just above the giveaways that says "Expand filters".
Clicking on that opens up a panel where you can define your filter and save it as a preset.

You can switch between presets by clicking on the icon that I highlighted in yellow.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Are you on SG Dark Grey version 2.3.3 ? it looks outdated or something else is interfering with it.

2 years ago

It's a weird mix of "Dark Grey 2.3.3" and "Compact + ESGST Styling" on top of each other plus some other random tweaks. Works for me.

2 years ago

For comparison

View attached image.
2 years ago

Yeah, I see it. Nice work on developing these styles btw!

2 years ago

Thanks a lot, I was too blind for that.

2 years ago

How do I filter GA listings by game genre or Steam tag?

Suppose I want to filter out the genre: Racing
or the Steam tag: Indie

I think ESGST is already made to do this, but I can't figure out how to do it.

2 years ago

You need to enable

9.2.12 (Games->Game Categories->Genres)
9.2.12.2 (Games->Game Categories->User-Defined Tags)
3.21.2.70 (Giveaways->Giveaway Filters->Multiple Filters->Genres)

Make sure that 9.2.12.1 is disabled

Then you can enter a comma-separated list of genres/tags to filter by. It will filter for GAs that have any of those tags.

If you want to filter for combinations of tags, you have to create separate Genres rules.

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

Thank you for responding. I appreciate your time.
I've made those settings changes, but...
I don't know how to get to those screensnips you posted. What do I click to see that?
This is what I get when I click Manage Game Tags:

View attached image.
2 years ago

I think the popup in your screen clip is for managing Game Tags, not Steam Tags. Game Tags are custom labels that you define and attach to games. They're enabled by 9.4 Games->Games Tags. That's not what you want.

To get the Genres/Steam Tags filter box, you need to expand the filtering panel that's added by 3.21.2 Giveaways->Giveaway Filters->Multiple Filters

Adds a collapsible panel below the same main page heading that allows you to change/save the rules of a preset.

There should be a bar above the list of giveaways that tells you how many games are getting filtered. If you click on it, it expands and lets your define filtering rules.

View attached image.
2 years ago

That's it! Thanks, you did a great job.

Mine still looks different...

But now it does the filter I wanted. Thanks again.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Cool. Glad that it worked for you!

My guess is that yours looks different because you have 3.21.2.3 Hide Advanced Filters enabled. You don't need to disable it unless you plan to do some complex AND/OR conditions.

2 years ago

esgst randomly stopped working after a page refresh..
I already tried restarting the browser (chrome 99.0.4844.84) and rebooting the pc; is there a way to backup data (had quite a bunch of bookmarked gas..) before trying to reinstall it?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

2 years ago

problem was that I didn't have a backup, so I was wondering if I could recover data while esgst was still installed but not working..

well, nevermind, I just reinstalled and resynced everything.. now I just have to remember to backup once in a while xD

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

How can I delete templates?

I made a few templates for creating giveaways. But I don't know how to detele them. There is a button for deletion (a simple recycle bin), but when I press it, it starts trying to delete it, however an hour have passed, and it's still trying to delete it.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

Thanks for the answer.

Where is the compressedfile in AppData?

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

Not sure if this is still a problem for you but I ran into the same issue today and figured I'd share what I did.

I ended up deleting the unwanted templates by backing up the templates data in ESGST, modifying the json file manually and then restoring the templates from that file.

2 years ago

Thanks for the help. Sounds a little too complicated for me, still. I don't know how to modify the json file manually.

Let me put you in my WL as thanks, at least

2 years ago

Thanks!

It's not that complicated really. Give it a go if you're feeling adventurous!

1. In ESGST, click on the backup icon. Make sure that only Templates is selected, then choose "Text" as the backup option.

2. Copy the text that pops up into https://www.jsonlint.com and click on Validate JSON to format it.

3. Now you can edit the JSON.

Each template is enclosed in a set of curly braces "{ }" and templates are separated by commas. You can modify, add, delete templates as you wish. It should be pretty self explanatory. To delete a template, just remove everything inside and including its curly braces plus an adjacent comma.

4. When done, click on Validate JSON again to check for syntax errors.

5. In ESGST, click on the restore icon. Again, make sure that only Templates is selected, then choose "Text" as the restore option.

6. Paste the modified JSON into the new popup window and click Restore. Voila!

2 years ago

Aaaand, it worked perfectly. Thank you!

The instructions were extremely easy to follow. Seriosly, thanks for all the trouble. Hopefully more people will see this to learn how to do it.

I would put you 100 times in my WL. Thank you again for all the help.

2 years ago

Now why did I not think of this? I never considered how it was stored. And I've worked with json before.
I'd add you to my 💙 list... but your already there.

This worked, Thanks.

3 months ago

Opening the Giveaways Created page (https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/created) slows/freezes the browser for a minute and has a huge memory spike. The winners column is blank except for the latest one.

2 years ago

Do you have setting 3.5.1 enabled (Created/Entered/Won Giveaway Details)? That setting sends a lot of requests to SG which tends to cause performance issues, in my experience. I had to disable Endless Scrolling on the Giveaways->Created page to deal with the problem.

2 years ago

Yes I had it enabled. Disabling it does fix the problem. It used to work fine before though. I don't have endless scrolling enabled anywhere.

I'll have to leave it disabled until it can get fixed. Thx for the tip! What the hell I'll give you a WL for helping :)

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

Can we use ESGST to filter out games by keywords in the title of the game? I have filters against Genre for 'Adult', but some of those games don't have the 'Adult' tag -- even when 'Adult' is in the title. That's why I'd like to filter by title.

Is ESGST already set up to do this? I've looked in the settings, but I don't see it.

2 years ago

After the last sync, green and red colors for WL and BL are gone in the forums. That's strange. Any idea what to do?

2 years ago

Is highlighting broken only in the forums? That's very strange...

If highlighting doesn't work everywhere, then maybe your ESGST data got corrupted or lost somehow. My only suggestions would be to resync your WL and BL, but ESGST warns you that it's a very time consuming process (1 request/sec). Maybe try restoring those lists from a previous backup if you have one and then resync.

2 years ago

Yup, broken only in the forums. I will resync WL and BL after the resync for that is available again. Thank you for your answer

2 years ago

Yeah, well... A manual resync didn't help. Restoring data from old backup didn't help. I am still missing green and red colours for WL and BL respectively. And it's not only in the forums, it's everywhere on SG. Only people I added in the last three weeks have colour.
Any ideas, anyone?

1 year ago

Rafael over optimized the sync which backfired by dropping old data. If you have an old backup you can merge it to have all combined.

Users - Main
Users - Whitelist/Blacklist Checker

1 year ago

Thank you for trying to help me, but it didn't work

1 year ago

I just had the issue myself and that solved it for me.
Did you use the merge option? and does the old backup actually have the old data?

1 year ago

Yes to both

1 year ago

If you load the old backup in full, does it show up then?

1 year ago

Already tried that a few weeks ago, colours were gone even with the old backup that included the correct information. To be honest, I'll deal with it. Would it be nice to have the colours back? Sure. But it's not the end of the world if I can't get it to work again.
Thank you! :)

Edit: Took one of the older backups, nearly six months ago, and tried merging again. This worked. So thank you again! :)

1 year ago*

included the correct information

how do you know that when it doesn't work?

try an older backup?

Just to make it clear, is it about the Blue Heart symbol for who you whiteisted, or the green check mark for who whitelisted you, or both?

(ninja edit sniped xD)

1 year ago*

After the last sync, green and red colors for WL and BL are gone in the forums. That's strange. Any idea what to do?

Work-around: Downdate to v8.8.8 and disable automatic updating of the addon / script.

E.g. in case of Firefox, find v8.8.8 here and click on "Download file": https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/esgst/versions/
This will trigger installation. Afterwards, in Firefox menu go to addons, select ESGST and as stated above, disable automatic updating of this addon.

1 year ago

Thank you for the reply. My problem was solved about 3 months ago :)

1 year ago

Though it could be that you're missing some data (colour indication on some people) since the backup was 6 months old.

The last page of each list syncs fine with the current version of ESGST. (Which explains why I didn't have issues with my BL - it's only one page.)

1 year ago*

Syncing your Steam groups...

How long should that take for 202 groups?
I've waited for ~10 mins and nothing... White/blacklist syncs just fine and I've tried allowing all the sites ESGST asks for and even cleared my browser data.

View attached image.
2 years ago

I can confirm that I'm experiencing the same thing even with 83 groups. I tried from 2 different PCs.

My last ESGST groups sync is 7 days old even though I have it set to sync automatically every day.

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

The first setting was enabled, tried with them both enabled and left it to run for 20 mins... Still no dice.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago

I remember when I first synced my groups I had to do it in small batches. Hit "sync", let it run for about 30 seconds, hit the stop button. It should list a few dozen groups that it successfully synced. Repeat until finished.

It was a pain, but it did the job.

2 years ago

I get the following error in Console when syncing Groups:
TypeError: s.getElementsByClassName(...)[0].style.backgroundImage.match(...) is null esgst.js:32:52852

If I backup ESGST's Groups data to a json file after running the sync for a few minutes, I see no progress at all, so it appears that the above error is blocking.

I think the problem has to do with the way certain groups' avatar images are stored on Steam or how SG is linking to them.
If you check the URL of a group's avatar image on its SG page, it'll be one of these two formats:

• https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/<xx>/<ImageID>_full.jpg
    (<xx> = first 2 characters of <ImageID>)

• https://avatars.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/<ImageID>_full.jpg

I found that groups that use the second format are problematic. They break ESGST's 'Content Loader->Groups' and 'Stickied Giveaway Groups' functions. They're probably also what's breaking the Groups sync by the sounds of that error message.

There's a 3 year old closed github issue that sounds somewhat similar to what we're dealing with.
Content Loader: fix group avatar URL #1498

One hack that I tried is to delete the <xx> prefix in the backup json file for groups that use the second URL format. This made those groups Stickyable but it didn't fix Content Loader or Groups sync.

2 years ago*

Deleted

2 years ago

To me it all looks like some secret language, does this mean that it won't be fixed unless rafaelgomesxyz decides to fix it?

Because I sure don't have the brain power to fix it

2 years ago

It might get fixed without rafaelgomesxyz's involvement if all the groups somehow go back to using the first avatar URL format. I don't know if that's something that SG can control or if it's a problem on Steam's end.

Sadly, the only workaround I see for us as users is to disable syncing and maintain the groups data manually by creating our own json file which is a tedious and error prone process that has to be done every time you join/leave a group. Maybe someone can write a script to do it?

All of that still won't fix the Content Loader issue, but at least it'll make the groups stickyable and Group Highlighter will color the groups correctly.

2 years ago

It is ancient egyptian hieroglyphics 😉, it can be fixed but the problem is only rafaelgomesxyz can push the extention to the store. So your options are use corrected javascript version or load unpacked corrected extention which requires switching on dev mode in the browser.

1 year ago*

I use the Chrome extension.
The link leads to a "403 Forbidden" page.

1 year ago

Odd try now i changed file host to mediafire

1 year ago

429 Too Many Requests. It looks like you've sent too many requests recently. Please wait a few moments and then try again.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

When I use version 8.9.1

1 year ago

yeah up the limits in setting 9.2

1 year ago

To what value?
Please keep in mind I'm a total noob at this...

1 year ago

adding a full second on each worked for me, still testing if it can be lower.

On the minute limits these pushed me to 114 of the 120 SG limit per minute

1. 0.75
  2. 1.25
  3. 1.5
1 year ago*

adding a full second on each worked for me

Yay! I now have working "sticky groups" again... Thanks :)

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

I'm going to try your method by deleting the problematic prefixes. In the backup file, is there an easy way to know which ones are problematic ? Or will it be trying the second url format for every groups i have ?

1 year ago

No way to tell from the backup file itself. The only way I could tell was by going to the group's SG page and checking the URL of the avatar image. I checked a couple of my groups just now and found that all of the them are using format #2, so either they're all broken now, or my theory is incorrect.

In any case, removing the prefixes only helped me make those group eligible to be stickied, but it didn't solve the much more urgent problem with Content Loader and Groups sync not working.

I've decided to turn Content Loader->Groups off for now until rafaelgomesxyz fixes the problem. It was placing a huge burden on my CPU and GPU anyway (consuming multiple GBs of RAM). I don't know if that's due to the bug or if it's an inherent problem with that feature.

1 year ago

I'll try by removing them all then.

In case someone wants to do it too, here is the replace regexp :
avatar":"[a-z0-9]{2}/ => avatar":"

1 year ago

And it worked ! My stickied groups are back. I always wondered why some didn't have the sticky icon, that was probably because of this url.

Thanks !

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

Same problem here, it looks like it randomly stopped working for now.

1 year ago

Syncing groups might have been fixed in JustArchi's fork, but I'm not sure though.

https://github.com/rafaelgomesxyz/esgst/issues/1743#issuecomment-1234696050

I'm using an old version of the original (Rafael's) ESGST right now (v8.8.8), to fix a different sync issue (whitelist).

1 year ago*

Am I the only one having problems with groups not being displayed anymore under the giveaways?

I have 2.6.3 turned on, 2.6.3.1 turned off (so I can see all groups) en 3.5 turned on as well.

I didn't change any settings for many months when this suddenly stopped working.

Thanks!

2 years ago

Yeah, groups are busted right now. I think something changed recently in the way Steam/SG store certain groups' avatar images and ESGST is having trouble finding them at the expected URL.

If any of the groups in a GA happen to have "weird" image URLs, Content Loader (2.6.3) will not display anything under that GA.

I don't know of a workaround. It's pretty annoying.

2 years ago*

Thanks. I guess I will just be patient. :)

2 years ago

Yeah, same problem. And while syncing groups works for me and ESGST actually does know in what groups I'm member, it still fails to display this information for some selected groups while it works for others.

2 years ago

Yeah, I have this issue too. Groups aren't displaying below giveaways. Also, some large groups never finish rolling up their stats in the group view, so I have no idea what my ratio there happens to be. Aargh. That's what I get for becoming so dependant upon this excellent tool. :D

1 year ago

Might be a duplicate report but I'm unable to sync my steam groups to ESGST. I'm only in ~100 groups but it has never allowed me to sync, it just loads forever. I've tried the two rate limit options in case too many requests was causing the issue but neither fixed my issue.

2 years ago

I have the same problem currently. I can sync my wishlisted games in a few seconds, but groups never works.

1 year ago

Maybe I'm dumb, but I thought this plugin had an option to display HLTB and user playtimes on the won page of user profiles...
I can't find it...

Having a searchable index somewhere would be great.

Or was it another script that did this?

2 years ago

Deleted

2 years ago*

Yeah, when I search, that doesn't seem to work when items are collapsed - and items weren't expanding when clicking Expand All.
(I have almost all of the options turned off by default).
Anyway, from that search link you provided I can now see it's option 9.2.15. Thanks :)

2 years ago

Why am I getting error when trying "create multiple giveaways"? I click create and it becomes red, saying "Invalid timezone offset". Please advise.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

Will try next time. Thanks for the wall :)

1 year ago

still same error no matter what time i try.. now or 3h later to start

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Its my first time trying with create multiple giveaways..
I fill all info, import giveaways, start time - end time all good. Click create and it fails with that error.
Normally, I can create with no problem 1 by 1.
How will I create multiple if I disable ESGST?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

The Chrome extension v8.9.0 stopped working for me today so I migrated to the Tampermonkey script v8.9.1.

After transferring my settings json (from 2 years ago, because I couldn't access the Chrome extension anymore) there seem to be some problems.

First one I found is the advanced filters don't show up.
The giveaways are filtered, but I can't edit the filter (I saved over the DefaultGroups filter)

https://imgur.com/bMbliHg

Is there a way to reset all filters to the default ones?

1 year ago

Most features (that hadn't already stopped working) stopped working within the last day for me, too, though I can still access my configuration. The author hasn't been on-line at all for 8 months according to his SG profile. I hope he's okay! If he is okay, he may have lost interest in SG and abandoned ESGST. ☹

Edit: He's been active on GitHub within the last month. At least that suggests he's okay... but it also suggests that he may have lost interest in SG and ESGST.

1 year ago*

For me, I've noticed today that games that are categorized as 'Learning' (or 'Limited') are getting updated and decategorizing themselves, so now my filter on those games does not work anymore.

1 year ago

For me, Reduced CV games and No CV games stopped syncing since three days ago. "Failed to Sync XYZ".

1 year ago

Hey all, it's been a really long time since I last logged in here (I have 66 unread messages lol).

I've just been busy with work, so I haven't had time to work on ESGST. Still, I'd like to at least fix critical bugs that prevent the extension from working if I can find some time. I'll try to take some time to go through GitHub issues this weekend and see if there's anything that I can quickly fix - no promises.

I just fixed the ESGST server. For some reason, the AWS instance that holds the server was unreachable, but I rebooted it and it seems to be back: https://esgst.rafaelgomes.xyz/api/info/timestamps

Hope everyone's doing great! I miss my SG days. :(

1 year ago

Welcome back! 😄 As you can see - you've been missed. lol

1 year ago

Welcome back it was starting to get crazy in here 😝,

1 year ago*

I'm not sure what changes you did, but I added a fix in the original issue that I made myself in regards to that.

1 year ago

roger

1 year ago

Welcome back and thanks for not forgetting about us! 😃

I'm hoping the fix for issue 1732 is relatively simple. Having accurate Steam ratings again would be a blessing.

1 year ago

Added fix in the repo for rafael to pull if he's interested.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Hello !

A few things that became weird these last weeks for me :

• can't sync groups (reported by someone else above) => maybe the 3 next points are a consequence of this
  • i have had Stickied Giveaway Groups 3.43 activated for a long time, and it worked, until a few weeks ago, when the sticky icon disappeared from some groups, then nearly all of them (i have only 2 remaining, i don't know why those)
  • 2.6.3, loading GAs groups while hovering on the groups icon only works in the bookmarked GAs page (but i have it everywhere in my options)
  • i can't find the option, but i have checked the one where the groups appear in the GA in lists, but only a handful of groups do that now.
  • Giveaways created and won pages consume a looot of resources and make freezes. New GAs page a little less but still a lot. Other pages are ok. I usually have options on "Everywhere", how come there is a difference ? Last time i had performance problems, i reinstalled Chrome completely (well, it was not even a choice as Chrome simply disappeared somehow), and all went well after that, for some times until now. Is there a less drastic method of refreshing all this without installing everything again ?

Thanks again for this extension, despite all that, it's great !

1 year ago

I'm also experiencing a lot of performance problems on the giveaways created and won page. It definitely seems to get worse the longer I use ESGST. It's also pronounced on group giveaway pages if I have Endless Scrolling enabled and use a restrictive filter. I think Endless Scrolling keeps loading more pages until a set # is displayed.

The easiest way to alleviate the resource problems on the created/won pages is to disable Created/Entered/Won Giveaway Details (3.5) which is obviously not ideal, since you lose a lot of useful information. A less drastic option is to disable Content Loader (2.6) on those pages and to disable things that generate requests to Steam, for example Games Rating (8.2.26)

1 year ago

hi, i have a new laptop and set up ESGST add-on again.
before in discussions i had those symbols like for viewing attached images or the giveaway extractor on the left side of the bar with the page navigation. now its on the right.
could someone tell me where i went wrong and how i can get them to be on the left again?
thank you

also syncing data seems to take awefully long... is this normal?
Edit: was only groups that took that long or not at all as others have reported

1 year ago*

1 year ago

not sure where i can do that

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

hey, it worked
resetting helped.
Thank you :)

1 year ago

Is anyone able to use the tagging function of the multi-manager? I've never been able to. If I try to tag games/users using this method, it just runs forever and makes no progress at all.

1 year ago

No it has an error Uncaught (in promise) ReferenceError: sortArray is not defined at UsersUserTags.tags_openMmPopup

1 year ago

Is it possible to fix this error? I also have tags not working in Multi-Manager.

3 months ago

I do not know, but if its been over a year already I wouldn't expect it soon

3 months ago

I finally got around to forking ESGST and released a fix for this if anyone wants to try.

3 months ago

Synced groups, but they are still not showing beneath the ga's.

1 year ago

How long did it take to sync your groups ?

1 year ago

Seconds.
I changed the timing as per a few comments in the thread.

1 year ago

It would only be seconds if you had very few groups to check, max SG allows is a about 50 ish per minute. Also some things are broken atm related to groups such as displaying them beneath giveaways, see PoeticKatana's post .

1 year ago

So maybe they aren't synced, bc I have a lot more than 50 groups ┐(゚~゚)┌

1 year ago

It has synced if it says it synced. First it checks if you have the groups saved and if you have it does not need to check the group page. If you have added any groups since last sync then it will check the group page and list any new groups so you can see what was added.

TL;DR little new data = fast sync, lots of new data = longer sync with limit capped at 50 ish per min.

1 year ago

I have actually purged a bunch of groups, so maybe the "no new data" is the reason for the "fast sync"

1 year ago

Can't select permissions of my choice. When I save it and reload the page all permissions are checked.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

didn't work

1 year ago

unclick <all_urls>, save, reload, then select others

1 year ago

That worked thx!

1 year ago

Beautiful script. Thank you for making this!

1 year ago

Content Loader->Giveaway Entries hasn't been working for me the last few days. I just get an empty popout.
Anyone else have the same problem?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Everything Content Loader is related to the avatar URL problem.

1 year ago

Can i delete all of the game without delete one by one? if yes how?

plus seems i can't sync my group list since some weeks now, do you know why?

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.