So the Season Pass for Bioshock Infinite is 5.43€ or $6.79 on GMG no matter if says Mac..is still a Steam key and will work on PC obviously. Is it worth getting it for that price? and the DLCs not included there are worth getting? I also have GMG credit there, to cover all the price. I didn't saw this thing cheaper before really, but if it goes for same price on Steam, getting from Brazilian traders will be more cheaper.

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

YES YES AND YES! It is SO worth it, both story DLCs are absolutely amazing(Especially Part 2), I highly recommend them.

9 years ago

Not all games that are labeled "Mac" are usable for Windows PC's

9 years ago

I got it during the price error some time ago for about the same price (4.99€) and I'd say if you enjoy the combat of the game, definetly go for it because of the Clash in the Clouds DLC.

If you're only into the story of the game, Ep2 is definetly a nice DLC to tie up the story of the Bioshock games with a fitting send-off to Irrational's games. Ep1 is alot shorter and not all that interesting but it's nice to visit Rapture again, it's just longer and overall better done in Ep2...

For 7 bucks I'd say go for it

9 years ago

Get it, definitely! Burial at Sea EP. 2 alone is worth the price.

9 years ago

Yes. Story DLC's are amazing. Especially the second one.

9 years ago

can someone here confirm that it realy works with windows on pc?

9 years ago

+1... It's in my cart, just waiting for someone to confirm this :-D

9 years ago

I confirmed in the main post, I also bought it, so yeah it works...there are practically no games that are Mac only, CoD Black Ops 1 only comes to my mind, but it can be activated from PC too, you can't just play it, for Bioshock Infinite is available on both, it doesn't matter on Steam, if game is Steamplay PC/Mac/Linux any 2 or 3 of these, it means it will work on these platforms.

Some stores like GMG just put (Mac) tag there too make Mac users see that they care about them(even if game is for PC too) and make a sale to "only" to them, like "hey Mac users come here, we care about you". You can always check on the Steam store for what platforms game is available.

9 years ago

ok, thanks for the info. i bought it ;)

9 years ago

Thanks, instabuy for me.

9 years ago

if it says steamplay, it works on everything :P

9 years ago

You're gotta be kidding, it's worth even three-times of the full price

9 years ago

worth it

9 years ago

So gonna get it then, as everyone says.

9 years ago

I still dont know what a season pass is, what is it?

9 years ago

a pack that contains 4 DLCs for reduced price.

9 years ago

Also, the concept of "season pass" generally means that you also get any other further DLC they release for the game. Usually, but there have been exceptions.

I don't see more DLC coming for BI, though.

9 years ago

At least this game is not Saints Row 3 or 4 where Season Pass just includes a bunch of DLCs from the lots that game has, good if it included only the useful ones, but not, but in case of Bioshock Infinite it includes 4 of 5 DLCs which are useful, the last 5th not included is a weapons upgrade DLC.

Edit: game has actually 6 DLCs, one of them is only obtainable if buying Season Pass.

9 years ago

Some marketing suits dreamed up the idea while frantically pulling each other off, and snorting copious amounts of cocaine.

A downside of the digital distribution era, I guess.

9 years ago

Well said.

9 years ago

You won't find it cheaper on Steam unless on a summer/winter sale Flash deal/community choice or maybe publisher weekend imo.

9 years ago

Do they accept payment in btc? I don't have a PayPal :(

9 years ago

They don't.

9 years ago

price is good, if you're interested in story then yes get it asap... but if you played it for fun, then no, they were sad stories and ultimate respawnable enemies with low ammo ( i mean it won't save your progress and if you leave a place and then return, you'll see exact enemies again there, BTW i don't know what they call this but i hate it and i finished it only because of story... )

9 years ago

Does the season pass gives you just one key or multiples?

9 years ago

Just one...

9 years ago

Season Pass Mac dnt work with Bioshock Version Windows

9 years ago

Other people say the opposite including the OP.. I dunno where you get your info from.

9 years ago

Exactly, i bought it and it works for my pc version

9 years ago

Elizabeth Noir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

9 years ago

It's a good price, I got it for $5,4 though. If you liked the main game and the Bioshock franchise in general then you'll enjoy the DLCs, just don't expect much (like Dishonored much).

9 years ago

There's a simple trick to get the price of the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass lower.. bring your total over $7 then use the 20% Voucher.

Add a cheap DLC like this $0.49 Castlevania : Relics and Runes for example.. then apply the Voucher HAQ7RX-I6OR8Q-XF9V6Y.. this would bring the price to 5.84$ in this case.

9 years ago

I don't recommend DLCs, if you love Elizabeth and don't want to spoil general Bioshock Infinite experience.

But if you love tragedies, go for it.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.