That time of the year when people act crazy and buy overpriced things they don't need has come once again. Many shops are competing at launching their deals even before the actual Friday begins. Lots of places have increased their prices several days in advance so they can appear to have greater discounts and still make a profit.

This thread is intended as a centralized place for the available Black Friday deals. Without further ado, let the madness begin!

Games

Game Platform Price Credit
Final Fantasy XV 15 Windows Edition PC Steam €14.79 I
Call of Duty (COD): Modern Warfare 2 (PC) Steam €4.49 I
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC) Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty (COD): Infinite Warfare PC Steam €3.39 I
Call of Duty (COD): Advanced Warfare PC Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty: Black Ops II 2 (PC) Steam €4.49 I
Call of Duty (COD): Black Ops III 3 (PC) Steam €9.09 I
Call of Duty (COD): Ghosts PC Steam €3.39 I
This War of Mine PC Steam €1.69 I
Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul Steam €8.74 with code BLACKFRIDAY I
Middle-earth Shadow of War Gold Edition PC Steam €11.39 I
. . . .
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition GOG €17.29 I
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY PC GOG €14.79 I
  • Warning: Some people had issues with Cdkeys in the past so be careful and play safe.
  • Warning: Cdkeys asks for your phone number to give you the keys. If you're not comfortable with that, better avoid.

Hardware

Category Product Price Credit
Router Jetstream AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router $89.99 I
VR HMD Odyssey+ - Windows Mixed Reality Headset $299.99 Annenouk
VR Acer (AH101-D8EY) Windows Mixed Reality Headset Model VD.R05AP.002 $178.80 gammag2
HDD WD - Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive - Black $179.99 stlpaul
HDD WD Black 6TB Performance Hard Drive - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD6003FZBX $234.67 I
SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM) $127.98 I
SSD Crucial MX500 CT1000MX500SSD1 - Disco duro sólido interno SSD de 1 TB (3D NAND, SATA, 2.5 pulgadas) €168,14 kbronct
CPU AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 2200G 4 Core Processor with Integrated Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics $65.00 Mdk25
CPU Ryzen 5 2600 $140 (with HOLIDAY18 code) Mdk25
CPU MSI B450 TOMAHAWK $95 (with HOLIDAY18 code) Mdk25
Sound Bar Yamaha ATS-1070R Factory Recertified Refurbished Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth $99.95 Mdk25

Other

Category Product Price Credit
Clothing T-Shirts €3 - €9 KokoSabre

Feel free to add any Black Friday deal you consider worthy of being shared, be it gaming related or not.

Have fun!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much do you plan to spend on Black Friday?

View Results
Nothing.
< $10
$10 - $100
$100 - $500
$500 - $1000
$1000 - $5000
$5000 - $10000
> $10000

I'll give the start with a budget Tri-Band Wi-Fi gaming router sold by Walmart that has very decent performance results for its price of $89.99. Jetstream AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router.

5 years ago*

Gaming router. Gaming router. I guess the just add the word "gaming" to anything now.

5 years ago

Just like the word anime gets added to pretty much anything now :).

5 years ago

If one of my friends decide to go on the trip to America within the next few hours $ 350. But I quess it's gonna be zero.

5 years ago*

There are loads of local deals that are sometimes way better than those available worldwide if you consider transport fees and wait times.Don't forget to check your local offers before making a decision.

5 years ago

I am from The Netherlands our BF deals are not spectacular just a whole lot of annoying commercials and discounts of 25 to 30 percent on items that just had a price raise just before BF to make it look like a deal.
Americans will have the new Samsung Odessey headset for only $ 299--. That's a steal for a great device that only released a few weeks ago for $ 500,-. I am so jealous.
And shipping and duties make it expensive but if you have someone bring it for you it's free untill a total value of $ 470. Too bad 2 friends just got back from their Holidays.

5 years ago*

That's pretty much the strategy for most of the deals: increase the price then apply a huge discount to create the illusion of incredible deals. But, among the false deals there are, like you also suggested, very good deals. It's a matter of being able to stay focused and pay a lot of attention when you make a choice.

I added the Samsung Odyssey to the list. It's a very nice device for a very good price for everyone planning to build their VR setup.

5 years ago

Wow did not see this on Amazon yet, their extra fees are way better than the quote I've got from Big Apple buddy. I am afraid your message is going to cost me a lot of money lol.
NO THIS IS THE OLD MODEL SO NOT A GOOD DEAL!!
I meant the new Odessy plus available on samsung.com for the same price.
https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/hmd/windows-mixed-reality/hmd-odyssey-windows-mixed-reality-headset-xe800zba-hc1us/

5 years ago*

Your wallet is gonna have a black friday :P

5 years ago

Your link is for the old model so not a good deal.

5 years ago

Added the Samsung link. I wasn't familiar with the Odyssey variations so thanks for pointing it out ;).

5 years ago

My best source of black friday deals, is the buildapcsale subreddit. Sorted by new:
https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/new/

5 years ago

That's a nice place to start if you plan on building a new PC or upgrading your current setup.

5 years ago

been refreshing the new category in there once every couple hours for the last 2 months. im down to just needing RAM and CPU now. and its killing me trying to get deals on these 2 things.

5 years ago

Clicked that link looking for a GPU deal, got a FREE (+tax) Xbox 360 instead. Cool. Thanks.

5 years ago*

Enjoy your new XBOX!!!
Happy I could help :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

In the US, best buy has a 10tb WD Easystore external hard drive for $179.99. And my amex card has a $30 cash back offer if you spend $300 at best buy (offer must be activated first before using, check your account).

A lot of people buy these external hard drives and remove the actual drive from the case. It's cheaper than buying the raw hard drive. Be sure to test for defects before removing the case because it'll void the warranty.

5 years ago

That's a great price. I added it to the list.

A lot of people buy these external hard drives and remove the actual drive from the case. It's cheaper than buying the raw hard drive.

That's how I upgraded my PS4 to a 2TB HDD :).

5 years ago

been wanting to buy a amd 2600x CPU. but noooooo all the sales so far are pretty crap. so sad i dont have a micro center near me. they have had the best price so far.
also hoping for some corsair vengeance RGB 3000/3200mhz ram. but since i want them in white, its impossible to find a good deal again. why do they charge more for white i dont understand

5 years ago

i know i saw those deals. but 180 is still just too much lol. and im too lazy to buy a 2600 for $145 and overclock it into a 2600x. im just not about that life

5 years ago

Currently $170 on Amazon

5 years ago

yea i ended up buying that one this morning, shame no place went as low as micro center's 160

5 years ago

I'm hoping for sales on room-scale VR systems. So far I don't see any for the regular Vive. There is a rather meager one on the Oculus Rift headset + controllers bundle ($349 instead of $399), but it looks less favorable when including sensor costs and remembering that Facebook controls Oculus...

5 years ago

No you don't want a regular Vive or Rift anymore. You want the latest Samsung Odessy for only $299. Way better visuals, no light houses, controllers incl etc. Better in every aspect, even better than the expensive Vive pro. Check it out on YouTube or something. You will regret it if you buy a Vive or a Rift.

5 years ago

Thanks for the advice! Considering that one too, but I heard the hand tracking is worse?
Will have to have a closer look for sure. If nothing else it would be a reason to actually use my Win10 install for something...

5 years ago

It was in some paticular games with the first Odessy but not with this new one. I saw a "through the lens" comparison and was blown away. Way better than the new Vive that is over $ 1.000 atm. Not having lighthouses or stands is great you can take it everywhere. Also the fact that you can play all games is fantastic. It plays Windows, Steam and Oculus games.

5 years ago*

Just ordered the Odyssey+, so thanks again for the heads up! As you say, I think the reports of tracking issues were outdated information. Of course, the tracking can't reach Vive levels when hands are e.g. behind the body, but for the price and display it looks like a fine trade off. Judging by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-KX3ZSXgbI you're not wrong about the Vive Pro either. I actually didn't even consider it because of its price, but wow, I sure expected that price to translate into better visuals.
For others: I ordered it from Microsoft Store, which has the same price ($299), and seems to be able to deliver sooner. If you live in the right area, you might be able to test it in-store, or pick up right away. Unfortunately, it's still only for the US market.

5 years ago

Wow congrats, lucky you. At least someone is getting a great deal.
Are you sure you are not about to go on a trip to Amsterdam and bring me one?

5 years ago

No such plans anytime soon I'm afraid

5 years ago

Ryzen 3 2200G is currently sold for $65:
https://www.frys.com/product/9466971

5 years ago

Added to the list. That's a nice price.

5 years ago

Category Product Price
Games [GOG] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition €17.29
5 years ago

anyone found any hard drive deals? I really need a good seagate/western digital hdd :)

5 years ago

There's one in the main post or here's another one from the WD Black series:

Category Product Price
HDD WD Black 6TB Performance Hard Drive - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD6003FZBX $234.67
5 years ago*

Unless I see a 1TB SSD for $50, or some other equally ridiculous deal on games, I'm not planning on buying anything on Black Friday.

5 years ago

For that price you can find at best SSHDs or, who knows, some cheap, unreliable no name device that I wouldn't trust to store my data. In my opinion, a Samsung 860 EVO 1TB for $127.98 is a best buy:

Category Product Price
SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM) $127.98
5 years ago

Yea. I have a 500GB 850 EVO that's been good overall as my OS drive (though I actually liked my older Crucial C300 a bit more), but prices haven't come down far enough for me to replace my larger storage drive just yet.

5 years ago

Perfect price for this SSD. I saw a few minutes ago and was about to notify you because I thought the offer deserved to be on the list.

For Spanish users, there is a deal on Amazon.es for Black Friday:

SSD Crucial MX500 1 TB for 129,99 €
https://www.amazon.es/Crucial-MX500-CT1000MX500SSD1-Interno-Pulgadas/dp/B077SF8KMG/

5 years ago

Added the Crucial SSD to the list.

5 years ago

Damn, not in the US. RIP VR

5 years ago

Check your local offers. You might find similar or comparable deals, if lucky.

5 years ago

Got a similar deal but on the normal Oddisey on Amazon. Not that good a deal knowing they go for the same price.

5 years ago

In that case, it's better if you wait a couple months or more for things to become widely available and you might even get the same deals.

5 years ago

Just noticed Acer's WMR headset on amazon, does ship to my country and with shipping+import fees it's still almost $100 lower than amazon's localized site, which states that it's also imported from US, with "free" shipping.
Good deal overall.

5 years ago

Sounds like a good deal.

5 years ago

Ended up getting it for 140 from a reseller, new in it's sealed box, from a latin online store similar to ebay, mercadolibre. Reading about vr now i realize i also need to buy Vorpx and get a kinect (at least this one has free working drivers)... i guess it's cheaper than the vive.

5 years ago

Enjoy your new acquisition!

5 years ago

Thx i will! :D

5 years ago

Why would you need kinect for a WMR headset?!?. All you need is a capable graphics card and Bluetooth and you are ready to go.

5 years ago

For cheap full body tracking? Look it up on youtube, works with any headset even the vive and much better than their solution imo.

5 years ago

Whoaha this sounds amazing. Never heard of this before and so far I have not found what exactly I need to buy for this. But for sure I will dig some deeper and find out. What I understand from it I can use my old xbox 360 kinect and only need to buy a 10 dollar adapter. Hard to believe but very exciting.

5 years ago*

Instead of buying Driver4VR you can use a free driver (KinectToVR): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rKqCe0Mk-w
He pretty much did the driver and the guides on how to install and configure, all on github.

5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

Not directly related to gaming, but a crazy good deal nonetheless:
Yamaha ATS-1070R Factory Recertified Refurbished Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth for $99.95:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DJ5TKBF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A new YAS108 (almost identical) costs $180 - $200.

5 years ago

It's still refurbished though so it's not that great of a deal in my opinion. Beyond the Factory Recertified Refurbished BS it's still a second hand product (at best) so I'd call this a fair price.

5 years ago

Even if you look at it as a second hand item:

1. It's a second hand item in perfect condition (no cosmetic damage, fully functional)
  2. It has been used for a couple of months at most. Probably much less.
5 years ago

Fair enough. I added it, if someone is interested.

5 years ago

Not-gaming related:

Qwertee has a black friday sale on their T-shirts ( I personally like the quality).

Prices are between €3 and €9 ( catalogue sorted by price )
For €4/$5 you can buy a random design(not all designs are listed) and shipping is free if you order 8 Tees(max amount) or 6(if all are XXL/XXXL size).

5 years ago

Added.

5 years ago

These are really cool. Thanks for sharing! :D

5 years ago

Found a lot of nice deals on Cdkeys on their Black Friday sale. I won't add them all, just a few. As a fair warning, even though I haven't had any, some people had issues with this store in the past so be careful and play safe. You can also get a 3% discount code from their facebook page. It used to be 5% in the past. Pay attention this discount only applies to the first item in your shopping cart and the code can be used only two times. Warnings aside, this is the list of things I found interesting:

Games

Platform Product Price
Steam Final Fantasy XV 15 Windows Edition PC €14.79
Steam Call of Duty (COD): Modern Warfare 2 (PC) €4.49
Steam Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC) €3.99
Steam Call of Duty (COD): Infinite Warfare PC €3.39
Steam Call of Duty (COD): Advanced Warfare PC €3.99
Steam Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) €3.99
Steam Call of Duty: Black Ops II 2 (PC) €4.49
Steam Call of Duty (COD): Black Ops III 3 (PC) €9.09
Steam Call of Duty (COD): Ghosts PC €3.39
Steam This War of Mine PC €1.69
. . .
GOG The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY PC €14.79
5 years ago*

the website is down right now

5 years ago

Not sure which one was down but it's something natural for sites to go down during Black Friday :)

5 years ago

It's a stretch for this site maybe, but Udemy has many courses available at $9.99 now with an additional $9.99 off on Cyber Monday; I've used the site for professional development. Also, Namecheap has several deals available if you pick up their coupons.

5 years ago

I have over 1600 courses in my library on Udemy, on my subjects of interest, without spending a dime. I believe most of the courses can be found for less than $9.99 or even for free if one spends some time to look for applicable discounts or various offers. So this doesn't count as a great deal in my book although it can be for others.

Namecheap indeed had some cool deals that lasted at most 10 seconds each hour so it wasn't something widely available or even lasting for the entire day or weekend like other available offers.

5 years ago

I agree; while I was able to get half a dozen different Namecheap coupons throughout the day by using alarms on the hour, they really limited their availability to ridiculous time frames.

I've also only stuck with free courses on Udemy/edX/coursera so far, but I've already been scraping the bottom of the barrel for university admissions counseling courses for a while now. Hoping the few available non-free courses in this niche topic are worth the fiver. Here's holding out hope.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Voidu has a 'BLACKFRIDAY' 30% off voucher going on right now. No exceptions seem to apply.

5 years ago

Most of the stores had BF codes but what matters most is whether there are any deals worth considering. If you find some great deal, I'll gladly add it.

5 years ago

Added (without the ref link).

5 years ago

Great Thanks!

5 years ago

I can't access any of them but I added them to the list (without the tracking stuff).

5 years ago

Platform Product Price
Steam Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul €8.74 with code BLACKFRIDAY
5 years ago

How safe is that site? The COD deals are too good.

5 years ago

I bought several times from them without issues and no key was revoked (even two years later). Yesterday they flagged my order for review for the first time, but 12 minutes later it got approved without any issues and without having to do anything. See the attached images for details.

I can't vouch for anyone or guarantee anything. I recommend buying one thing at a time to minimize any possible losses and if you're asked for IDs or other shady stuff simply request a refund instead. I haven't been asked for any shady proof of identity so far but I know some people have been. Maybe they were using VPNs or proxies.

All in all, if you're being careful, everything should be fine and you can always open a ticket on Paypal's side if anything. I don't recommend using your card details directly, just to be on the safe side.

To give you an example, I paid €23.78 for FF XV, CoD: MW 3, CoD: AW and This War of Mine while the best offer I could find anywhere else for FF XV alone was €24.99. So for me it was well worth the risk.

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago*

Very cool sale on Newegg right now. Only until tomorrow, and only for non-US and non-Canada users.
$20 or 35% (depending on country) off on EVERYTHING over $50 with code NEWEGG2018 ( is your country code).
Available on all regional Newegg sites.

To activate, go to Newegg site:
https://www.newegg.com
And select your country.
You will see the sale code at the top.
Limited to 1 use per person.

5 years ago

This reminded me to send them a request to add my country to the list of supported ones. Hopefully they will :).

Anyway, if you find any particular deal worth mentioning I'll add it to the list.

5 years ago

Thx dude. Already bought a monitor there. Cheers!

5 years ago

You're welcome :)

5 years ago

Bought myself a new monitor mainly for video editing, a 4K IPS 27" monitor, can't wait to not be able to play games in full resolution but that's not the reason why I bought it ^^

5 years ago

Congrats. Happy video editing aka gaming!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.