September 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 4th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Crown Trick

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Based on the gift link notification, everyone should receive a ROW key apart from Brazil and China.

• A LATAM-locked package exists, {sub/488851} but this is allocated only to purchases from Brazil. The rest of the LATAM countries in the region locked list of the sub (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Bolivia) receive ROW keys. (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/488850} (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: ROW, {sub/318188} (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs ROW purchase
🔑 Full list of subs LATAM purchase (with the exception of Brazil)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Just Cause 4 Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle and is delivered as a single key. Since it's not sold as a package on the store, it can't be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (9 CV) for max CV.
  • Crusader Kings III: Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.
  • Some Crusader Kings III DLCs will be repriced on 13 Sep (source)

OCTOBER 2022 HUMBLE CHOICE: LEAKS

🌟 2023-08-23: Descenders is out of stock (source)
🌟 2024-01-11: Descenders back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Crusader Kings III 92% of 52239 🏆 7.50 CV app/1158310 W M L 0 $49.99
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 0* $69.03
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos 88% of 5016 🏆 5.25 CV app/970830 W M 0 $34.99
Forgive Me Father 87% of 1129 🏆 3.00 CV app/1590910 W 0 $19.99
Crown Trick 86% of 4078 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000010 W 2 $19.99
Descenders 95% of 9822 🏆 3.75 CV app/681280 W M L 0 $24.99
INDUSTRIA 75% of 984 🏆 3.00 CV app/1172650 W 0 $19.99
shapez 97% of 7614 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1318690 W M L 4 $9.99
shapez - Puzzle DLC (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.75 CV app/1625400 W M L 0 $4.99

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Just Cause 4 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 1 $59.99
Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack (DLC) 76% of 17 - - 0.75 CV app/1087131 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech (DLC) 80% of 52 - - 0.75 CV app/1087130 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack (DLC) 83% of 24 - - 0.75 CV app/1087123 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack (DLC) 77% of 27 - - 0.75 CV app/1087122 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack (DLC) 80% of 21 - - 0.75 CV app/1087121 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack (DLC) 75% of 33 - - 0.75 CV app/1087120 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: The Dragon (DLC) 76% of 26 - - 0.38 CV app/1028920 W 0 $2.49
Just Cause 4: Los Demonios (DLC) 25% of 218 - - 1.80 CV app/972351 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Danger Rising (DLC) 80% of 104 - - 1.80 CV app/972350 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction (DLC) 48% of 104 - - 1.20 CV app/971760 W 0 $7.99
Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack (DLC) 87% of 33 - - 0.45 CV app/868429 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.45 CV app/868428 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass (DLC) 62% of 95 - - 4.50 CV app/868424 W 0 $29.99
Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack (DLC) 75% of 41 - - 0.75 CV app/868423 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content (DLC) 80% of 82 - - 1.80 CV app/868422 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4 DLC 868420 (DLC) 62% of 50 - - 0.75 CV app/868420 W 0 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $253.95

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this finally a month where you can say "worth it for the main games alone"?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This is one bundle that I'm actually claiming immediately. No second thoughts.
[Only with limited deal] Yes – but with the gas prices going up, I am in desperate need of a discount coupon. A $6 would be really sweet now.
[Happy] Forgive Me Father for I have prepaid for a year, and Just Cause of that, I’ll have to redeem these games.
[Neutral] It doesn't seem too bad of a month. I’ve seen worse Choices than this one but there are still some uninteresting games thrown in the mix together with some good ones.
[Pause] The mere thought of trying to pronounce 'Naheulbeuk' has me in despair. I'll run as far as I can and forget about this bundle!
[Disappointed, lineup] Well, at least I got my disappointment out of the way already when the leaks came out the other day.
[Canceling the subscription] In the past year I’ve paused more than I claimed my choices. I think it’s telling.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

A warning to anyone interested in Crusader King 3: link

As of September 13, we will be altering the prices of our Flavor Packs (Northern Lords and Fate of Iberia) to reflect the overall value of this kind of content moving forward. This means that the current price point of these two products will increase from 6.99 USD to 12.99 USD. This of course, is changed equivalent to the regional pricing of your area and may vary. This change will also be reflected in future Flavor Packs whose cost will be more in line with this price point.

The price change will not affect the price of the Base Game, Royal Court, or the Royal Edition—those prices will remain unaffected. If you are already a holder of the Royal Edition or Expansion Pack 1, you are all set and nothing will change for you and your versions of the game.

The price of Northern Lords and Fate of Iberia will not increase until September 13, so we recommend getting your copies at the original price point of 6.99 USD before the change occurs.
1 year ago*

i am from india will i get region locked keys?

1 year ago

It seems Crown Trick is the only one confirmed to be locked to your region.

1 year ago

Interesting, maybe it's time to finally try Crusader Kings? Might keep JC4 also, always nice to get a complete edition.

Descenders is a really fun game, highly recommended.

Lilly, thank you for yet another great bundle thread!

1 year ago

You're very welcome! 🎀

1 year ago

Easy skip for me, I already own CK3 and it's the only one I'd play.

1 year ago

Very nice bundle, will definitely grab with a coupon haha
I'm waiting for Yakuza 4 Remastered to be featured in one of these months, hopefully in the upcoming months :)

1 year ago

Another pause with still over a year of subscription left. A subscription I payed 11 dollars a month for..... will I ever find a change to spend it?

1 year ago

This looks like a decent month, i might get it.

1 year ago

That's a skip for me. Loved JC2, hated JC3 and I hear JC4 is even worse than JC3 so why bother.

1 year ago

Finally a good bundle, the best we've seen this year

1 year ago

wow, thats damn cheap for the games. if i hadnt bought crusader kings 3, i would had grabed it immedeately^^
(historical low for crusader 3 alone is 15 EUR compared to the 10 EUR for the whole bundle)

1 year ago

anyone have luck with getting offered $4 off or something when going for a pause? or are they so over confident in this bundle that they wont offer it lol

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

If your in the US then good luck with that. From what I have seen. Most of the offers are for other countries. I have paused many times and never got a "Hey, here is a discount if you will give us your money" type of offer.

1 year ago

It's normally if you pause for the second month in a row you get an auto $4 off offer.
I paused for now to see if I get any email offers, but probably not as I just had the 3 months at £3 offer.

1 year ago

I was behind crusader kings and just cause already so it is a deal for me.

1 year ago

Instant get! Crusader Kings III, Just Cause 4 Complete, The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos, Crown Trick (I did not get the fanatical bundle), Descenders (looks like a great SSX style game). All of these look great. Even Shapes looks fun (saw a lets play of it a while back).

Not so interested in Forgive Me Father or Industria, but hey 7 out of 9 is a win out of any bundle.

1 year ago

I paused the last two months.
Got the bundle for Descenders, which was on my wishlist.

Also Just Cause 4 was free on Epic two years ago :/

1 year ago

How do I redeem with paradox package thing mentioned in the note?

1 year ago

Do you already own Crusader Kings III? If not, then you're safe - go ahead and redeem it if you want.

If you do own it already, you have to find out what sub you own (for example the SteamDB extension will highlight in green the exact sub you own from the list of all subs that contain the game). Then you compare the contents of your sub with the one from the current bundle https://steamdb.info/sub/452686/ and if there are different apps (especially a different "Unknown app" id) or depots in sub/452686 that are not present in your sub, then you should probably not redeem it because it will just activate on top of what you own without bringing you any new content.

1 year ago

Was wondering what it was. Thanks for clearing it up!

1 year ago

Initially I thought this wasn't half-bad, but when you think about it CK3 is a DLC-fest+the fact that Paradox has increased their pricing in these aaaand JC4...I don't need it.
Forgive Me Father and Industria (never heard of that one before) are interesting (maybe also Naheulbeuk), but when the "main-liners" are what they are, its yet another pause.

1 year ago*

What does it have to do with Masters of Anima?

1 year ago

Huh?
My bad, I somehow confused myself into thinking Masters of Anima was part of the bundle, when I was looking at it due to it being on sale slight facepalm ;-P
Edit: do you recommend it by any chance? :)

1 year ago

Masters of Anima is not in this bundle though so I don't understand your train of thought there...

Edit: ah, now it makes sense ^^

As for your question: I don't own it and didn't play it, but looks interesting.

1 year ago*

I only realized my mistake after I had posted the initial reply, and went back to edit, and so...yeah :-P

1 year ago

Is JC4 that bad?

1 year ago

not as good as the top three but still worth playing

1 year ago

I think it's because it's been bundled or given away before. Pretty fun game still, but would've liked it more if there were more Mafia games.

1 year ago

Just Cause 3 (that i won here thank you !!)
it's the kind of game that I wouldn't have thought of buying but it ended up to be a ton of fun.
But Just Cause 4, i've read that it's much worse so... CK3 is tempting but can't justify either the bundle just for CK3.
Maybe if there is a coupon later ?

edit : i gave up as a friend had some games on wishlist, so we shared the games

1 year ago*

I'm thinking about the coupon thing also, but I've had a coupon for the last month. Maybe you cannot get a coupon two months in a row? Anyone can confirm?

1 year ago

It seems like you can get one every month, I don't think they base it on history. Just depends if/when you are paused or cancelled. Maybe the $$ amount of coupon can vary, but I've read about people who pause every month & get the coupon every month (when there is a coupon at all).

1 year ago

Do you know whether it makes any difference if you pause or cancel?

1 year ago

I think either should get a coupon, when there is a coupon. But being cancelled (especially if you have missed 1 or 2 bundles in a row) maybe will give you a better coupon.

1 year ago

I have had $8/$6/6.75€/5€ coupon for every month since December 2020. Only have skipped two months I think.

1 year ago

I've skipped at the beginning of last month and still didn't receive one, that's why I'm curious
When do you usually receive the coupon(s) @madjoki?

1 year ago

Around 20th.

1 year ago

I started use HB late, like in 2020 and they sent me coupon every month. One month even happend I got 7€ coupon, bought choice and few days later got 5€ coupon.

1 year ago

Nice, it seems to be random as I'm longer subscribed and receive them less frequently

1 year ago

I'll never understand you people considering a base game less valuable because there is DLC.
Crusader Kings III had a Steam rating above 90%, has a Metacritic rating of 91%, PC Gamer ranked it third in their top 100 PC games ever list.
So no, this isn't a bad, lacking or incomplete game by any chance. It just keeps getting even better. And much of the improvements are part of the free patches.

1 year ago

waiting for the coupon

1 year ago

^^^

1 year ago

I'm not interested in most of the games, but if the price is low enough i might pick it... Or maybe next month, who knows.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

same

1 year ago

Also still waiting. HB is slow that month. I like about half games at bundle.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I'm getting the bundle either way, so I might as well hope for a coupon to get it cheaper.

1 year ago

Steam has these DLC you can add for free (at least in Europe)

• Crown Trick - Requiem of Elements
  • Crown Trick Soundtrack
1 year ago

anyone received the coupon yet?

1 year ago

Not yet

1 year ago

Just got a nice email from Steelseries :D

@EDIT
New Users only

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Yep, the blog spam was kinda annoying as there was "log in existing account" or like.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

What do you mean by this?

Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.

1 year ago

This.

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

This is my first purchase.

Thank you for the detailed information. Thank you Lilly

1 year ago

Anybody know what this is about? "Play on Launchday: Moonscars". Is this included in this month's choice?

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Not included in the months choice, just getting added to the humble game collection the day it launches - suppose to be another way to suck in users to purchase the in my opinion, poor choice this month.

1 year ago

Ah, I see. Thank you.

1 year ago

Finally received a mail with a 8 € for 1 month coupon

1 year ago

Secure your legacy and build a game library worthy of your noble dynasty when you make the wise decision to come back to Humble Choice this month for only €8!

3€ price increase, probaly skipping...

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.