September 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ September 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† October 4th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Crown Trick

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Based on the gift link notification, everyone should receive a ROW key apart from Brazil and China.

• A LATAM-locked package exists, {sub/488851} but this is allocated only to purchases from Brazil. The rest of the LATAM countries in the region locked list of the sub (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Bolivia) receive ROW keys. (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/488850} (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: ROW, {sub/318188} (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW purchase
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs LATAM purchase (with the exception of Brazil)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Just Cause 4 Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle and is delivered as a single key. Since it's not sold as a package on the store, it can't be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (9 CV) for max CV.
  • Crusader Kings III: Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.
  • Some Crusader Kings III DLCs will be repriced on 13 Sep (source)

OCTOBER 2022 HUMBLE CHOICE: LEAKS

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-08-23: Descenders is out of stock (source)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-01-11: Descenders back in stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Crusader Kings III 92% of 52239 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1158310 W M L 0 $49.99
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition 63% of 16077 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/517630 W 0* $69.03
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos 88% of 5016 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/970830 W M 0 $34.99
Forgive Me Father 87% of 1129 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1590910 W 0 $19.99
Crown Trick 86% of 4078 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1000010 W 2 $19.99
Descenders 95% of 9822 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/681280 W M L 0 $24.99
INDUSTRIA 75% of 984 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1172650 W 0 $19.99
shapez 97% of 7614 - ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/1318690 W M L 4 $9.99
shapez - Puzzle DLC (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.75 CV app/1625400 W M L 0 $4.99

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Just Cause 4 63% of 16077 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/517630 W 1 $59.99
Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack (DLC) 76% of 17 - - 0.75 CV app/1087131 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech (DLC) 80% of 52 - - 0.75 CV app/1087130 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack (DLC) 83% of 24 - - 0.75 CV app/1087123 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack (DLC) 77% of 27 - - 0.75 CV app/1087122 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack (DLC) 80% of 21 - - 0.75 CV app/1087121 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack (DLC) 75% of 33 - - 0.75 CV app/1087120 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: The Dragon (DLC) 76% of 26 - - 0.38 CV app/1028920 W 0 $2.49
Just Cause 4: Los Demonios (DLC) 25% of 218 - - 1.80 CV app/972351 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Danger Rising (DLC) 80% of 104 - - 1.80 CV app/972350 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction (DLC) 48% of 104 - - 1.20 CV app/971760 W 0 $7.99
Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack (DLC) 87% of 33 - - 0.45 CV app/868429 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.45 CV app/868428 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass (DLC) 62% of 95 - - 4.50 CV app/868424 W 0 $29.99
Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack (DLC) 75% of 41 - - 0.75 CV app/868423 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content (DLC) 80% of 82 - - 1.80 CV app/868422 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4 DLC 868420 (DLC) 62% of 50 - - 0.75 CV app/868420 W 0 $4.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $253.95

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this finally a month where you can say "worth it for the main games alone"?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This is one bundle that I'm actually claiming immediately. No second thoughts.
[Only with limited deal] Yes โ€“ but with the gas prices going up, I am in desperate need of a discount coupon. A $6 would be really sweet now.
[Happy] Forgive Me Father for I have prepaid for a year, and Just Cause of that, Iโ€™ll have to redeem these games.
[Neutral] It doesn't seem too bad of a month. Iโ€™ve seen worse Choices than this one but there are still some uninteresting games thrown in the mix together with some good ones.
[Pause] The mere thought of trying to pronounce 'Naheulbeuk' has me in despair. I'll run as far as I can and forget about this bundle!
[Disappointed, lineup] Well, at least I got my disappointment out of the way already when the leaks came out the other day.
[Canceling the subscription] In the past year Iโ€™ve paused more than I claimed my choices. I think itโ€™s telling.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

very nice, but waiting for coupon

1 year ago

Really mid one, only have some interest in Descenders and The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos, but not really more ...

1 year ago

Skip... $4 off... okay fine.

1 year ago

I will also wait for the coupon, as there is 0 reason not to. But if I won't get it, I most likely will grab these games anyway

1 year ago

So many region locks on Crown Trick that I don't even know what to select for a giveaway.

edit, now the list changed. So uh, if I live in the US, that means I have a ROW that can activate anywhere?

1 year ago*

Yes.
The list is always like that, but I usually try to list only the regions and not all the countries.

1 year ago

Only Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is 70โ‚ฌ and for just 9,99 euro it is a steal deal. i'm so happy

1 year ago

guess i will finish the year with pause months

1 year ago

but because you pause?. this is a great monnth with great games

1 year ago

Skippedeedoodahahaha

1 year ago

Second bundle of the year for me !

1 year ago

Only interested in industria, so guess I'll be pausing this one.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

I can give you a pic of my cat as a cheer-me-up

View attached image.
1 year ago

:-P

1 year ago

13/10, beautiful blep

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

price glitch? can you explain?

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Crown Trick is great. I played the press beta -which was a bit longer as the public one-.
It surprised me completely because i don't expected much from he game and the mechanics were very well made, unusual, new elements that i don't seen before in other games and somehow very fitting artwork on top.

I don't played the final version, but i don't expect that they made a lot wrong to the end.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your opinions, I love reading them!

1 year ago

For good measure, In case all else fails: an emergency cat gif of pet cat with its favorite cat pet ^^

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I just finished Just Cause 4 the other day and the only other game from those that I'm interested in is Descenders and I have that on my wishlist, so I'll just hope I'll win it on here. Don't really care about any of the others. So I guess I'm gonna skip this one.

1 year ago

Im interested only in FmF and maybe JC4, Industria looks cool but on hardest mode ppl can finish it in 3 hrs, so it doesnt look like full-game

1 year ago

I played the base game of JC4 when it was released and it was one unoptimized mess. I heard it's way better now.

I guess I'll have to lurk in the shadows for some DLC giveaways of it (as I understand it, you also get the expansion here?)

1 year ago

yes it is the complete edition so all dlcs are included

1 year ago

(From this) you would have to activate another complete game copy on top of yours, and since creating a GA for the expansion pass gives less CV than for the base game, I'm not sure you will see many giveaways you can enter.

Well, you can of course always buy this bundle. Or better, lurk for groupbuys splits. I guess it's in the 2-3โ‚ฌ range there, not sure about the specifics.

Since I bought that one not expecting the complete thing to be bundled, for me it's more of a month to Just Pause.

1 year ago

Just Paws?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ouch

1 year ago

5 out of 8 wishlisted- and its the first time i will be activating ALL of choice?! Wow

1 year ago

Forgive Me Father looks kinda neat. The rest, eh...

1 year ago

So is it confirmed that Crusader Kings III has no LATAM lock? I would rather give that away to a friend.

Also since Just Cause 3 refused to run for me, paying one buck for 4 (I got the $4 discount offer) seems like a fair compromise.

1 year ago*

As long as there's no gift link notification, it should be ROW. Since you're in LATAM anyway, you can double check that by pressing the gift link button once and seeing whether there's a list of countries or not.

1 year ago

Thanks for the help. I got no gift restriction note, so it should be fine. :)

1 year ago

Just Cause and Crusader Kings III was something I already owned. But for some reason, the Crusader Kings III activated on my account. ๐Ÿค” I owned a different version than this one and I feel bad because I thought I could give it away, but I thought it contains extra stuff. I think they are excellent games, although I wish I didn't own some of them so I can really consider it a great month.

1 year ago

ask hb to revoke and give new key, just tell them the one you got is not working or already used :)

1 year ago

Do you think that would work? ๐Ÿค” I feel like an idiot, but I always test keys to see if they work on my account to make sure that key doesn't contain additional DLC's.

1 year ago

it worked for me when i accidentally add game, but then i thought i dont need it and want to giveaway here. They revoke old key and give new one :)

but remember, they give it as a email with link to page with only this one key afair

1 year ago

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll be careful next time. It normally never happened to me. I never thought there was a possibility of error, but I guess it can happen. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 year ago

so did you manage to get new key?

1 year ago

They never responded. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Still waiting for an answer.

1 year ago

also never check for dlc by testing keys from HB...u got all info here so u would know

1 year ago

Yeah, lesson learned. ๐Ÿ˜…

1 year ago

You fell into the Paradox trap. They often add extra depots or whatever but not extra licenses so that you can activate a game twice but don't receive anything extra

1 year ago

I feel bad for activating it now. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

1 year ago

Like the poster above said: Never, ever try to activate a Paradox key for something you already own. It's their thing.

1 year ago

I had no idea. Generally they don't work. I didn't know there's an issue with Paradox. Lesson learned. Sad that nobody had the chance to enjoy the game as I did. It would have been an excellent giveaway.

1 year ago

Off-topic but happy cakeday luckz! :D

1 year ago

Alternatively to Humble you also can ask Paradox Interactive for a new key. I don't know if they always grant it but they did it for me once.
There is no harm in asking, their support is aware of the issues their keys cause.

1 year ago

Oh I see, I'll give it a try. I mean it's worth the shot.

1 year ago

It activated "Garments of the Holy Roman Empire" DLC. I didn't own the game previously.

1 year ago

That would be fine, if only would get something.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ah yeah. That sucks. Just mentioned in case that was the reason it activated for you. Obviously not. =)

1 year ago

I've contacted support. Maybe they can help. I have no problem reinstating the game and giving it away to someone who will love it just as much as I did.

1 year ago

You probably owned the Royal Edition:

https://steamdb.info/sub/452685/apps/

and now you activated:

https://steamdb.info/sub/452686/apps/

See these two "Unknown App" with different IDs? Those are the fake apps Paradox uses to make us waste game keys.

1 year ago*

I spoke with them and told me to reach to Humble. Hopefully I can get something out of it. I rather give it away to someone who wishes to play it, it would just be a waste of key.

1 year ago

A complete edition and shapez also only misses the soundtrack. Damn, IGN ruined the day of all the people usually whining that their only ambition is to sell DLC.

That aside, I already owned CK3 and the rest aren't must haves but it's a nice variety of potentially interesting games.

1 year ago*

You probably get this all the time, but just wanted to thank you for the time you put into preparing these posts.

1 year ago

This kind of comment always brightens up my day, thank you!

1 year ago

I saw the first game and instantly thought "well finally a month when I won't be pausing" :D

Two FPS in the bundle tough :/ At least Just Cause, Descenders and maybe Crown Trick look like something I might want to play.

1 year ago

Not the best picks but might be the best month overall in a while.

1 year ago

I'd probably have gotten this bundle if I didn't already own Crusader Kings 3.

Aside from that there isn't anything that interesting to me...

1 year ago

United States - If I am reading it correctly, there are no regional restrictions on any of the games for ROW.

Crusader Kings III Launch
https://steamdb.info/sub/452686/

Just Causeโ„ข 4 Complete Edition (Key-Only ROW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/408942/

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
https://steamdb.info/sub/318188/

Forgive me Father
https://steamdb.info/sub/563266/

Crown Trick
https://steamdb.info/sub/330376/

Descenders
https://steamdb.info/sub/196576/

Industria
https://steamdb.info/sub/401478/

shapez