September 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 4th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Crown Trick

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Based on the gift link notification, everyone should receive a ROW key apart from Brazil and China.

• A LATAM-locked package exists, {sub/488851} but this is allocated only to purchases from Brazil. The rest of the LATAM countries in the region locked list of the sub (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Bolivia) receive ROW keys. (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/488850} (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: ROW, {sub/318188} (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs ROW purchase
🔑 Full list of subs LATAM purchase (with the exception of Brazil)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Just Cause 4 Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle and is delivered as a single key. Since it's not sold as a package on the store, it can't be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (9 CV) for max CV.
  • Crusader Kings III: Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.
  • Some Crusader Kings III DLCs will be repriced on 13 Sep (source)

OCTOBER 2022 HUMBLE CHOICE: LEAKS

🌟 2023-08-23: Descenders is out of stock (source)
🌟 2024-01-11: Descenders back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Crusader Kings III 92% of 52239 🏆 7.50 CV app/1158310 W M L 0 $49.99
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 0* $69.03
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos 88% of 5016 🏆 5.25 CV app/970830 W M 0 $34.99
Forgive Me Father 87% of 1129 🏆 3.00 CV app/1590910 W 0 $19.99
Crown Trick 86% of 4078 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000010 W 2 $19.99
Descenders 95% of 9822 🏆 3.75 CV app/681280 W M L 0 $24.99
INDUSTRIA 75% of 984 🏆 3.00 CV app/1172650 W 0 $19.99
shapez 97% of 7614 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1318690 W M L 4 $9.99
shapez - Puzzle DLC (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.75 CV app/1625400 W M L 0 $4.99

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Just Cause 4 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 1 $59.99
Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack (DLC) 76% of 17 - - 0.75 CV app/1087131 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech (DLC) 80% of 52 - - 0.75 CV app/1087130 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack (DLC) 83% of 24 - - 0.75 CV app/1087123 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack (DLC) 77% of 27 - - 0.75 CV app/1087122 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack (DLC) 80% of 21 - - 0.75 CV app/1087121 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack (DLC) 75% of 33 - - 0.75 CV app/1087120 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: The Dragon (DLC) 76% of 26 - - 0.38 CV app/1028920 W 0 $2.49
Just Cause 4: Los Demonios (DLC) 25% of 218 - - 1.80 CV app/972351 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Danger Rising (DLC) 80% of 104 - - 1.80 CV app/972350 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction (DLC) 48% of 104 - - 1.20 CV app/971760 W 0 $7.99
Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack (DLC) 87% of 33 - - 0.45 CV app/868429 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.45 CV app/868428 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass (DLC) 62% of 95 - - 4.50 CV app/868424 W 0 $29.99
Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack (DLC) 75% of 41 - - 0.75 CV app/868423 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content (DLC) 80% of 82 - - 1.80 CV app/868422 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4 DLC 868420 (DLC) 62% of 50 - - 0.75 CV app/868420 W 0 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $253.95

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this finally a month where you can say "worth it for the main games alone"?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This is one bundle that I'm actually claiming immediately. No second thoughts.
[Only with limited deal] Yes – but with the gas prices going up, I am in desperate need of a discount coupon. A $6 would be really sweet now.
[Happy] Forgive Me Father for I have prepaid for a year, and Just Cause of that, I’ll have to redeem these games.
[Neutral] It doesn't seem too bad of a month. I’ve seen worse Choices than this one but there are still some uninteresting games thrown in the mix together with some good ones.
[Pause] The mere thought of trying to pronounce 'Naheulbeuk' has me in despair. I'll run as far as I can and forget about this bundle!
[Disappointed, lineup] Well, at least I got my disappointment out of the way already when the leaks came out the other day.
[Canceling the subscription] In the past year I’ve paused more than I claimed my choices. I think it’s telling.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

Arg.... Just Cause 4 would make this an instant buy if I had not bought it from Fanatical 7 months ago. And I have not yet played it. :(
I do have others here on my wishlist but nothing that stand out at me. I'll have to revisit them as check the rest of the package out after work.

1 year ago

Hang on a minute, we're getting a triple A headliner that comes with ALL the dlc? What witchcraft is this?

1 year ago

I'm sure the Paradox game will fully offset that in number of DLC...

1 year ago

Pause for me. Descenders could be fun to play around with and The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk would be fun to try out also, but I'd never make time for either one.

1 year ago

Well I only got a $4 off coupon after skipping last month, but I thought the bundle was worth it especially with the coupon. I would have preferred a Complete Edition for CK3 though.

1 year ago

Only Descenders and Just Cause 4 interests me, the rest it's just meh, skip.

1 year ago

Crown Trick (Asia): sub/508288/

My region is Japan.

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

descenders is the most interesting to me

1 year ago

Not bad i think. Waiting for that 6$ coupon.

1 year ago

I already own CKIII. Also JC4 on Epic, but not with all the DLC. A few other games here look nice, too. This would be an easy buy for me if I didn't already have the headliner. Now I need to think things over.....

1 year ago

Going to wait for coupon on this one

1 year ago

JC4 is the only outlier for me. One of these fames is not like the other kind of thing...

Else I am pretty good with this bundle, actually. CK3 and the unpronounceable one were wishlisted. Industria would have been if i ever heard of it before...

1 year ago

unpronounceable one

lol that's apt

1 year ago

Yes, but Forgive Me Father features the Unspeakable Old Ones

1 year ago

CK3 is a great headliner, of you've never heard of Paradox's almost predatory DLC policies...
I'm super impressed and positively shocked JC4 comes as Complete Edition. I was expecting more DLC scalping here but now it's the one thing that might sway me over with a discount, at least
I've no idea what this Nhebulek thing is, but ppl seem to be going crazy about it and it does look pretty decent. Unluckily seems like another DLC hell coming right up...
Forgive me father was one thing from the leaks that looked promising and I've figured that if the rest of the bundle would suck I'd be hunting to get this otherwise.
Descenders are a welcome addition. I've tried it on a free weekend or some such and had a ton of mindless fun! However I figured that ultimaely it's not worth the asking price. Together with Just Cause and Forgive me Father it makes 3 thing pulling me to the bundle and that's the most Choice gathered for over half a year.
The rest is just a nice icing on the cake. Looks like a bunch of neat indies that are no doubt loads of fun but nothing to write home about on their own.

1 year ago

1 wishlisted. OK.

1 year ago

Easy get this one, though did a pause to see if they want to send me a special offer first.

1 year ago

pause. waiting for $6 or $8 deal

1 year ago

Shapez DLC is an unexpected surprise! It's actually the deciding factor for me to get this bundle!

1 year ago

Happy cake day!

1 year ago

I wanted all but 2 of the games (Naheulbeuk and Forgive Me Father) and have equal interest in the AAA & indie games alike. Its likely been a year since I've wanted so many games from one Choice bundle. Happy buy for me!

1 year ago

When the leak was first posted, I was so sure that JC4 would be only the base game so the complete edition is a nice surprise... for those interested in that one. As for myself, even a 6$ coupon wouldn't make me purchase the bundle. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Now, I'd like to see a horror-themed bundle next month, be it a Choice bundle or a regular one... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 year ago

From Mexico:

Just Cause 4 Complete: https://steamdb.info/sub/408942/
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: https://steamdb.info/sub/318188/
Forgive Me Father: https://steamdb.info/sub/563266/
Crown Trick (South America): https://steamdb.info/sub/508289/
Descenders: https://steamdb.info/sub/196576/
Industria: https://steamdb.info/sub/401478/
Shapez: https://steamdb.info/sub/460467/
Shapez DLC: https://steamdb.info/sub/577054/

Crusader Kings III has no regional gift restriction notice, so it's probably ROW.

I appreciate the help from earlier in the thread. I redeemed a $4 coupon, and I think that's a fair price for all of these.

1 year ago

Thank you very much for the subs!

1 year ago

I want it.(*p'Θ'q)ooO(However, they will not be able to afford to play right away.)
But.....
Shopping is expensive due to the turmoil on earth....
My wallet is short due to exchange rate fluctuations.👛
Just Cause 4 Reloaded?

Recommended:
    Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz | AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.2 GHz or equivalent
    Memory: 16 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (6GB VRAM or better) | AMD Vega 56 (6GB VRAM or better)
    DirectX: Version 11
    Storage: 59 GB available space

I also need a new humans computer to play these games....( 「'Θ') 🖱⌨🖥
It's a pain in the ass to invade the earth, rule it, and get a computer, so we'll see how it goes.

1 year ago

I didn't think the complete version of Just Cause 4 was given in this Humble Choice. for me it was a very pleasant surprise. and then for me other 5 games wishlisted so instant buy

1 year ago*

Yup, those are video games alright

1 year ago

Happy Cake, Homes.

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day!

1 year ago

=͟͟͞͞( っ'Θ')╮ =͟͟͞͞🎂

Happy Cakeday♪

View attached image.
1 year ago

Question to Everyone: How playable is Crusader Kings III without the current DLCs?

Edit: I do not have much experience with Crusader Kings series tho I had CK II and DLCs, brought the PDX bundle last time. I played abit of EU IV before and got interested in the PDX Grand strategy series. However, they can be overwhelming so I had been putting off playing them. I heard CK3 is very easy for beginners to get into it. Wondering if the DLCs are hiding any essential mechanics in the game.

With Regards,
Cruse~

1 year ago*

ck3 is fairly easy to get into for beginners and I want to say that the base-game is not as restricted as ck2 when it comes to the DLC (you are not restricted to just playing say christian/catholic rulers, like how ck2 was).

I own ck3 royal edition so I own basically all the DLC that has released so far and I think the main DLC that really changes the game around would be the royal DLC - which adds like the inventory system for artifacts (like that ck2 dlc) and adds the whole court system which adds new events, intrigue and gameplay and I want to say that might be my favorite dlc.

I think my least favorite will probably be the fate of iberia, one thing I hardly ever played much rulers of iberia unless (back in ck2) I wanted to like go for the achievement for creating the empire of spain or whatnot.

1 year ago

Hi, I bought it from China, and it was a region-locked key which can only be activated in China
Here's the subID

1 year ago

Thanks! Is this about The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos? or about Crusader Kings III?
The sub contents are not visible on SteamDB.

1 year ago

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos

1 year ago

I already own ck3 (bought the royal edition day 1, was a big ck2 fan) and I heard bad things about JC4, how it didn't run the greatest - but I think i've read it is better now?.

So I am kind of indifferent on this bundle, really for me the only game I would like would be JC4 and maybe that dungeons of the N game looked like it could be a fun turn based game? But I am not sure if I want to buy it for just that one game - but I am glad and surprised that the JC4 is the full complete edition, you hardly get that lucky in humble choices.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.