September 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 4th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Crown Trick

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Based on the gift link notification, everyone should receive a ROW key apart from Brazil and China.

• A LATAM-locked package exists, {sub/488851} but this is allocated only to purchases from Brazil. The rest of the LATAM countries in the region locked list of the sub (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Bolivia) receive ROW keys. (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/488850} (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: ROW, {sub/318188} (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs ROW purchase
🔑 Full list of subs LATAM purchase (with the exception of Brazil)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Just Cause 4 Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle and is delivered as a single key. Since it's not sold as a package on the store, it can't be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (9 CV) for max CV.
  • Crusader Kings III: Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.
  • Some Crusader Kings III DLCs will be repriced on 13 Sep (source)

OCTOBER 2022 HUMBLE CHOICE: LEAKS

🌟 2023-08-23: Descenders is out of stock (source)
🌟 2024-01-11: Descenders back in stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Crusader Kings III 92% of 52239 🏆 7.50 CV app/1158310 W M L 0 $49.99
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 0* $69.03
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos 88% of 5016 🏆 5.25 CV app/970830 W M 0 $34.99
Forgive Me Father 87% of 1129 🏆 3.00 CV app/1590910 W 0 $19.99
Crown Trick 86% of 4078 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000010 W 2 $19.99
Descenders 95% of 9822 🏆 3.75 CV app/681280 W M L 0 $24.99
INDUSTRIA 75% of 984 🏆 3.00 CV app/1172650 W 0 $19.99
shapez 97% of 7614 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1318690 W M L 4 $9.99
shapez - Puzzle DLC (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.75 CV app/1625400 W M L 0 $4.99

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Just Cause 4 63% of 16077 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 1 $59.99
Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack (DLC) 76% of 17 - - 0.75 CV app/1087131 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech (DLC) 80% of 52 - - 0.75 CV app/1087130 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack (DLC) 83% of 24 - - 0.75 CV app/1087123 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack (DLC) 77% of 27 - - 0.75 CV app/1087122 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack (DLC) 80% of 21 - - 0.75 CV app/1087121 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack (DLC) 75% of 33 - - 0.75 CV app/1087120 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: The Dragon (DLC) 76% of 26 - - 0.38 CV app/1028920 W 0 $2.49
Just Cause 4: Los Demonios (DLC) 25% of 218 - - 1.80 CV app/972351 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Danger Rising (DLC) 80% of 104 - - 1.80 CV app/972350 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction (DLC) 48% of 104 - - 1.20 CV app/971760 W 0 $7.99
Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack (DLC) 87% of 33 - - 0.45 CV app/868429 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.45 CV app/868428 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass (DLC) 62% of 95 - - 4.50 CV app/868424 W 0 $29.99
Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack (DLC) 75% of 41 - - 0.75 CV app/868423 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content (DLC) 80% of 82 - - 1.80 CV app/868422 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4 DLC 868420 (DLC) 62% of 50 - - 0.75 CV app/868420 W 0 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $253.95

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this finally a month where you can say "worth it for the main games alone"?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This is one bundle that I'm actually claiming immediately. No second thoughts.
[Only with limited deal] Yes – but with the gas prices going up, I am in desperate need of a discount coupon. A $6 would be really sweet now.
[Happy] Forgive Me Father for I have prepaid for a year, and Just Cause of that, I’ll have to redeem these games.
[Neutral] It doesn't seem too bad of a month. I’ve seen worse Choices than this one but there are still some uninteresting games thrown in the mix together with some good ones.
[Pause] The mere thought of trying to pronounce 'Naheulbeuk' has me in despair. I'll run as far as I can and forget about this bundle!
[Disappointed, lineup] Well, at least I got my disappointment out of the way already when the leaks came out the other day.
[Canceling the subscription] In the past year I’ve paused more than I claimed my choices. I think it’s telling.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

8€ 1 month... Too sad, I could get less I think with classic...

1 year ago

8€ coupon, I am in.

1 year ago

have you tried if it works? When i rejoin, it costs me 9€.
found the reason. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. New members only.

1 year ago

Worked for me, I paid 8€ (-1,99€), but after cancel got 3€ cut offer lol if I choose skip. Still canceled.

1 year ago

Wait to $6 or take 1 For $8

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago

I also tell you to do it. You know you want to!

1 year ago

Choice this month for only $8..NOPE!! not paying for it if i know others are getting it for less. would rather make a new account and get it for 6

1 year ago

Seems like everyone is getting $8 (myself included). Only way you're getting $6 this month is with the steelseries promotion, it seems.

1 year ago

CK3 the only game I preordered since Assasins creed Unity. Just Cause 4 looks nice even tough JC3 couldn't keep my attention longer then a few days. I'm impressed, this is a good month and a big step up since the last monthlies.

1 year ago

Got a coupon and they once again mixed US pricing with €. Email states I'll be paying 8€ instead of 11.99€ (though usually it's 9.99€), which reflects a difference of 3.99€. They ended up giving me that 3.99€ off the usual price, so I only paid 6€. Love this currency confusion as I used to pay 4€ for 3 months instead of 6€ as stated in the email.

1 year ago

We already had this before, right? You paying 4€ while I had to pay 5€. I am in Germany as well. I also received the email and it says 8€. It doesn't mention 11,99€ like you stated though but it doesn't mention the standard 9,99€ either. The coupon here says $8 which would mean $4 off. They are still charging me 8€ when trying to buy it.

I just don't get it. Are/were you a classic subscriber before? Are you using credit card or Paypal? Is your CC or Paypal set to another country? Is your Humble account set to another country? (Standort/location here). There has to be a reason.

1 year ago*

The small, print says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €11.99 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees."

1 year ago

Mine says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €8 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees.".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago*

Yeah, we had this before :') And yeah, my email says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €11.99 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees." as pb1 already mentioned.

I was a classic subscriber, always used PayPal and switched to EUR as soon as there was the 9.99€ pricing and no disadvantages when switching. Both my PayPal and Humble Bundle are set to Germany. I can't explain why this is happening to me and a few others.

1 year ago

I never was a classic subscriber, so that might be it. You paid in $ and then switched to €. I always paid in €. Maybe you somehow have some sort of hybrid status in their database. Unfortunately that would also mean that there's no chance of provoking that bug to happen for us non-blessed people. :(

1 year ago

Where do you see that price? I clicked "resume membership" to see what happens and it landed me on the game selection page, and they charged me... nothing? There is no purchase position in hb panel, paypal or cc. Now I'm scared to click anything...

[edit] ok, the charge happens only after selecting the games, and sure enough, it's 6 euro:

[edit2] well, they did say in the small print "Regional pricing may vary."

View attached image.
1 year ago*

well, they did say in the small print "Regional pricing may vary."

I am in the same country as TheTimmaeh and they charge me a different price. Humble just doesn't know what they're doing.

1 year ago

The screenshot shows what I saw aswell. It'd be interesting to see what it says for someone like WaxWorm who doesn't get the 6€ one, e.g. whether it says 8€ a month instead of $8.

But since you can see both EUR and USD in this screenshot, it kind of confirms the mix up of currencies. We got converted to EUR tier, though Humble somehow thinks we're still paying in USD when it comes to coupons, giving us a 3.99 coupon instead of 1.99, then adjusting the currency of the coupon to the currency of the payment.

1 year ago

Basically whenever the coupon is shown or referenced, it says $8. Everywhere else it says 8€.

1. Rejoin directly
  2. Rejoin while changing plans
  3. Coupon
  4. Coupon terms
  5. Email image
  6. Email text
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Do you happen to be an ex classic subscriber as well like TheTimmaeh is? Because I am not and that could very well be the cause of the bug.

1 year ago

Yes, ex-classic sub and used to pay in dollars.

1 year ago

have you cancelled or skipped last time? because as a cancelled member they directly charge you 8€ before selecting games.

1 year ago

I skipped for the second month now right at game reveal. Waited 17 days, and a 12->8USD coupon magically appeared under the coupons tab. After resuming it said it will autocharge 6EUR, and said 6EUR again after selecting a game. As far as i know they did ineed charge me only 6EUR for the monthly.

Former classic sub, but i did need to cancel and resub to get € prices a few months back.

Also if HB rep is reading this: the 4€ discount DOES get me to re-sub every time, so just keep sending those :D

1 year ago

i got 6€ for 3 months last time (June) but i couldn't remember if i canceled or skipped when i got that. this time i canceled, i got a coupon but they charged me directly 8€(the coupon said 8$ same as everyone). looks like it is better to skip instead of cancelling. i was also a former classic sub that canceled and resubed to get € prices instead of $.

1 year ago

yaay thanks for the info, i was gonna wait if they send a better coupon than the 8€ one, but indeed they only charged me 6€ so it's a win.

1 year ago

Were you a classic subscriber before too?

1 year ago

i was, yes

1 year ago

I love their coupon mess. Now I have classic (11,99$) with either 4$ off or 8$...

1 year ago

also got $8 offer for this month, but I don't like the spotlight game, too bad it's not $6 XD

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

1,99 off, no thanks

1 year ago

Well, tried creating a new account to use that steelseries coupon and the same credit card I have on my main account, but it didn't work. Expected, but still irritating. They said they "couldn't confirm my payment method", after charging my card and verifying my phone number. I mean, at least give a better excuse. And take that $8 coupon and shove it.

1 year ago

Humble Bundle doesn't like multi-accounting and they have a pretty strict process of checking if several accounts belong to the same identity.

1 year ago

I got 3 together for when they gave away free games (one with both the same name but only difference in ending with hotmail/gmail). Maybe i slipped through, but it could just very well be that when he links his same credit card info that that would start raising the flags with humble, not having the accounts itself perse.

1 year ago

Yep. Besides, I did everything in "private mode" (or incognito I think it's called in Chrome). No matter how strict a site is, opening them in private mode is like opening them for the first time, every time. So it wasn't a cache thing or anything. Just hb deciding they don't want my $6 for petty reasons.

1 year ago

They check both your IP and Card uniqueness from what I've found

1 year ago

Thankfully I have two separate credit cards so that seem to have been enough this far... I hope they aren't spying here.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

autocharge is the 27th, right?

Yup. When in doubt, check the OP - I always list it there.

Only way I'd get this bundle would be with a multi-month $6 offer.. though I'll miss the extra store discount

Why multi-month specifically? You can maaaaaybe use the Steelseries promo (50% off) but that means making a new account, and that's a bit tricky with HB.
I assume you already tried pausing and you didn't get a discount or a coupon.

1 year ago

2 rebundled games, but not bad at all , just cause complete edition and some more decent games...

1 year ago

I received an email with: 35% off Crusader Kings III: Expansion Pass

Crusader Kings III: Expansion Pass: 34.99 - 12.25 (35%) = $22.74

steam have a CRUSADER KINGS III: EXPANSION PASS (4 dlc) with 38% off

So not even with a coupon is it better to buy in humble. At least in Mexico I save 4.5 USD buying the Steam DLC.

1 year ago

Finally found the "Terms & Conditions" of SteelSeries promotion coupon from the SteelSeries promotion website and its blog:

Offer only valid for first-time Humble Choice users (Previous Humble Bundle Choice subscribers are not eligible). Valid form of payment required at sign-up. At the end of the discount period, you will be automatically charged the standard subscription price, currently $11.99 USD. Humble Bundle reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time. Offer requires a Humble Bundle account. Use of Humble Choice is subject to the Humble Bundle Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Promoter: Humble Bundle Inc., 63 FREELON ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107.

Your promotional code must be redeemed before November 1, 2022.

It looks like the code is still valid next month. Attached three screenshots, one is the get key page on SteelSeries Moments, the other one is the only T&C part and the last the full promotion page.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

its not a 50% promo anyway, its fake scam

1 year ago

Autocharge warning bump

I accidently activated my bundle, because I clicked on "Get this on steam" for one game (I thought it would be a link to the steam page, lol)
When pausing a month, they have 5 confirmation popups, but unlocking is easy 8)
At least now I had something to add to the community train!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

what a joke, i got 3rd email from them in one week, each offer me this monthly for 6€, but when im trying to pay its 8 xD

@EDIT
6€ offer then asking for 8€ on payment page

1 year ago*

Previously I received an offer for this month for 8 euros. Now I received a new coupon... which replaced the previous one - 8 dollars for this month.
Kinda shady, because dollar is worth more than a euro now.

1 year ago

if u go to payment it says 8€ anyway

1 year ago

Actually no, they charged me 8 dollars.

1 year ago

Any news on a leak for the new one in a few days?

1 year ago

No.

1 year ago

Stay calm my Padawan. The time will show.....

1 year ago

No news from me, but I won't be surprised if Wasteland 3 is in it. This is based solely on the fact that I got it in a Fanatical mystery bundle, and when that happens, 95% of the time it means that a bundling is right around the corner.

1 year ago

They say 3 games were leaked for October

• Deathloop
• Disciples: Liberation
• Monster Train

1 year ago

Deathloop is a pretty nice headliner. Instabuy whenever I get a decent coupon

1 year ago

Historical low is 18,71€, you get 7 other games, and the need of a "decent coupon" to make it worthwhile instead of the standard 10€?

"instabuy if at least 95% off" is the new praise of a bundle?

edit: sorry if I sound cranky, a cheaper deal is always nice, I'll wait for it for sure.
It just sounds silly, if you flip the situation: "that job offer is pretty good, I'll immediately say yes if they pay me at least double than the industry standard" Or something like that.

1 year ago*

"instabuy if at least 95% off" is the new praise of a bundle?

Hasn't it always been like that anyway? When you look at bundle threads, most comments are about how too expensive a bundle is. In this case though, I'd say HB is (partly) responsible for that kind of mindset, seeing how they have been making an habit of sending $8-$6 offers when we hit mid-month. Even if all the headliners were wishlisted games, I'd also wait to see if they'd send me a coupon. As you've said a cheaper deal is always nice. But I'd still buy at full price tho, if I was really interested but didn't get such an offer. :D

1 year ago

I haven't paid full price for a humble choice in the last 4 years so I think it's valid. I also haven't been part of the coupon crowd until recently when my annual sub that I paid $99 for ran out.

These days humble nearly always gives out coupons, but if they didn't.. I'm not interested in Deathloop at full price, unless the other games in the bundle are better than the ones that were leaked. Me saying it's an instabuy with a coupon means I'll buy it with a coupon. If I thought it was good enough to buy without one I wouldn't have mentioned it

1 year ago

Yeah, makes sense. Have a nice week!

1 year ago

hope this is not true been pausing for like 6 months waiting for a decent bundle

1 year ago

What would you consider as decent bundle anyway at this price?

1 year ago

A decent bundle would be:

• Back 4 Blood
  • Cuphead
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Raft
  • RimWorld
  • Weird West

🤡

1 year ago

only want 1 game in there, so no, it's a terrible bundle :P

1 year ago

I see 2 already bundled games, would get it only with coupon. 🤡

1 year ago

games that i really like and want to play not indie trash or boring stuff

1 year ago

Keep pausing mate

1 year ago

The 3 games of HBC of October 2022 are leaked by billbil-kun of website Dealabs:

• Deathloop
  • Disciples: Liberation
  • Monster Train

Source : https://www.dealabs.com/comments/permalink/38105537

Always indicate the source; this member (billbil-kun) is reliable

1 year ago

today on Humble, tomorrow on Amazon Prime and EGS for free, as always)

1 year ago

A good selection!

1 year ago

great if it is true. high rated wishlisted games. instant buy for me

1 year ago

monster train is an interesting looking game

1 year ago

Nice, A keeper if it happens.

1 year ago

Monster Train is great, would recommend to anyone who likes card games/roguelites. I can't say the same about D:L, Disciples 2 was one of the first videogames I ever played and the demo to Liberation was so dull

1 year ago

Wow, great bundle if true! Probably the best of the year so far for me.

1 year ago

Interesting that they would bundle Deathloop already. None of their previous games were ever bundled: the Dishonored series nor Prey. I guess because the reviews are a bit less for Deathloop than those older games

1 year ago

That... and also maybe because there seems to be some kind of multiplayer pvp side to the game. Yes, it's single player, but apparently, you can invade other people's games. So perhaps, they thought that'd be an opportunity to increase the player base momentarily. There seems to be less people playing the game compared to say, the Dark Souls titles, where "invasion" is also a possibility.

1 year ago

Hmm... not sure if I truly want to play Deathloop. I did enjoy Dishonored and Prey (the latter, especially and I need to thank Garandro for that, I remember it's one of his posts that convinced me to give it a try) so Arkane can make good games, but looking at the store page and the trailers, I kinda feel rather meh about Deathloop.

Now, I had a total brain fart when I read Monster Train... I thought this was referring to this game instead. You gotta admit that "monster train" does indeed somewhat describe the game. :3 And yes, I would totally like to try that choo choo game.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the bundle will be like.

1 year ago

I'm a huge fan of Arkane and sadly I have to say Deathloop is a very subpar game overall. Unfinished, a lack of content that's like absolutely necessary for a game like that and so on.

1 year ago

Reading the comments here makes me less and less interested in trying Deathloop... Hopefully the rest of the lineup will be more to my liking.

1 year ago

We'll see... Of that 2 games one is Deck verified and Monster Train is Unsupported ¿🤨?... If the bundle gets more verified games i might get it.

1 year ago

Deathloop was a disappointment. I found it very boring and it's much more linear than they make it seem. The other 2 games don't seem appealing to me, so if the leaks are true, this'll be a very easy pass for me. I wish they'd give the Yakuza games again as they seemed to be bundling them one after another then it just stopped.

1 year ago

I watched the full gameplay video on YouTube. It felt boring compared to Dishonored series. You keep visiting the same places repeatedly.

1 year ago

The game is legit 4 levels that aren't even that big. You just scour the levels repeatedly for notes and complete side quests to unlock "discoveries" that connect to the visionaries or allow you to unlock doors to progress further. Some stuff takes several loops to do so I just skipped to the next day to speed it up. I knew the game would be repetitive when I bought it, but I thought it would be more like a puzzle than a boring repetitious slog. As long as you interact with all the notes, the game literally puts everything in the pause menu. Pick one to track and move on. Eventually after like a dozen loops or so, you will have "learned enough" and can finally do the perfect loop (also in the pause menu) to kill everyone in the same day to end the game.

1 year ago

That's the whole point of the loop. Kill everyone on the same day inside the loop.

1 year ago

I played the game without using the hint system. I think the game is much better that way, and it feels more like a puzzle game (you need to figure out everything yourself instead of the game guiding you). If you use the hint system then yeah, it's way too hand-holdy.

1 year ago

Deathloop is fantastic, one of my most wishlisted games. Did not buy it long ago because my computer is probably too slow for it.

1 year ago

Just curious, anyone with euro currency used the 8$ offer? It stays at 8€ or goes up to 9 or something?

1 year ago

it only charged me 6€ with that coupon, probably a bug. there were others who experienced the same

1 year ago

The bug seems to be tied to if you were a classic subscriber and paid in $ before. I had to pay 8€ and I wasn't a classic subscriber before.

1 year ago

i was classic and im paying 8€ with 8$ coupon...

1 year ago

Did you pay in $ though until the end of your classic subscription?

1 year ago

hmm, i was [paying in dolars, then canceled totally classic and sometimes im buying monthly, but its as i said-8€ with 8$ coupon

1 year ago

That might be the difference then. Looks like users who directly changed their subscription from Classic ($) to Monthly/Choice (€) get the bug with the lower € prices on offers. Since you completely cancelled Classic and later on joined Monthly/Choice, this might not work for you.

1 year ago

so how to do this once again?

Cuz there was no option to change currency other than cancel sub then resub

1 year ago

You can't. As far as I know, you could directly change your plan from Classic to Monthly/Choice. And it seems like only those people get the bug today.

1 year ago

ok so what was the procedure for changing currency only? Cause i never saw any way to change curency without leaving classic to monthly/choice

1 year ago

You seem to misunderstand. There was no "currency only" change. You could change your subscription plan directly from Classic to Monthly/Choice in one step without having to first cancel one and afterwards subscribe to the other. Classic was $ only, Monthly/Choice was/is € where applicable.

And from the answers of people here that I have seen, it seems the bug is affecting only people who directly changed their plan, not people who - like you - cancelled Classic and later subbed to Monthly/Choice in separate steps nor people who never were subscribed to Classic at all.

From a technical standpoint this does make sense, since bugs also follow a certain logic, just usually not the intended one. It is possible that the affected people somewhere in Humbles database have a mix of currencies both old and new, which leads to these miscalculations. But in the end, it is still just an assumption. Without looking into their code, there's no way to be sure. One can just observe and draw conclusions from those observations.

And since most probably there is no way to try and trigger the bug unless you're still a Classic subscriber, for us there's also no point in looking into it any further expect for maybe general curiosity.

1 year ago

thanks for explaining :)

1 year ago

Indeed, just got it and it was 6 euros for me too. Thanks mate.

1 year ago

Where can i see how many months i got left?

1 year ago

Go to settings and it should tell you when the next billing date is. From that, you should be able to see how many months you have left until it expires.

1 year ago

Thanks, but it shows nothing, as i (twice now) paid 1 whole year ahead through paypal (so it's not concurrent each month).
Billing Date: You are not currently scheduled to be billed.

[EDIT] Nvm i had to click further yeah, it's 2 more months, thanks.

1 year ago

I take it that you will not renew your membership for a whole year after that? ;)

1 year ago

Actually i never complained or see problems with the bundles, i never paused a month.
i mean what's wrong with Deadloop and Disciples: Liberation f.e? I take what i don't have, and gift what i do have just here, or like with Spongebob even to my niece.
Are they superb deals? No. Are they still okay for the money you pay? I think so.

Now would i mind if choice would stop existing? No, i rather wish that would happen. so i won't have to make that choice (no pun intended).

And it's another question, if it's smart when you are about to move and should really use any money you could get for furniture and stuff..
But it's the gamer in me (and i have no clue at all if and how much games i can afford once the move started, like would i have to turn every dime, or do i get the chance to save up a little?).

1 year ago

Ah, I guess I simply misunderstood your first comment. I've seen more than once people commenting that they were always pausing and could not wait to be done with their subscription. I thought you were one of them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ My bad.

Well I guess saving up whatever money you can would be best, but then again... I'm guilty of having bought game bundles when I probably shouldn't have in the past, so I kinda get the feeling. The good thing is that HB seems to send $6-$8 offers every month now and if you get one, at least you wouldn't be paying full price.

1 year ago

Yeah, i dont understand those people either that insist on a $6 coupon or they don't buy..
Well buying through paypal goes a bit weird, i believe you can attach your paypal account to it, but i don't want to be stuck to subscriptions like that.
Now then you can buy a whole year (i believe i always had discount at the end of the year) but then you have to buy it as a gift and then gift it to yourself, then you aren't stuck with a monthly payment. :p
I just asked how many months i had left, to know when i should have some money ready.

Well with 10500+ games it's not like i don't got much to play either. :p But that's just the thing, the coupons seem to be random, and like you say every few months. I don't really know how much it differs then with that discount they give at the end of the year (If i remember correctly that they have them, and probably i don't wanna know and you got screwed over with it compared to getting coupons).

1 year ago

Thanks for you two talking and bumping the topic in the morning (for me) reminded me that I forgot to buy it. So, thanks for the both of you! :D

1 year ago

Then atleast my talking is atleast good for something. :D

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.