September 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 4th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Crown Trick

The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos
Based on the gift link notification, everyone should receive a ROW key apart from Brazil and China.

• A LATAM-locked package exists, {sub/488851} but this is allocated only to purchases from Brazil. The rest of the LATAM countries in the region locked list of the sub (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Bolivia) receive ROW keys. (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/488850} (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: ROW, {sub/318188} (confirmed)

🔑 Full list of subs ROW purchase
🔑 Full list of subs LATAM purchase (with the exception of Brazil)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• Just Cause 4 Complete Edition corresponds to this store bundle and is delivered as a single key. Since it's not sold as a package on the store, it can't be given away as such on SG. You can either give it away as the base game (9 CV) for max CV.
  • Crusader Kings III: Paradox packages always have hidden apps that enable you to activate a key on top of a store purchase, for the exact same content. Make sure to not waste your key by redeeming them this way.
  • Some Crusader Kings III DLCs will be repriced on 13 Sep (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Crusader Kings III 92% of 52239 ❤ 🏆 7.50 CV app/1158310 W M L 0 $49.99
Just Cause 4 Complete Edition 63% of 16077 ❤ 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 0* $69.03
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos 88% of 5016 ❤ 🏆 5.25 CV app/970830 W M 0 $34.99
Forgive Me Father 87% of 1129 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/1590910 W 0 $19.99
Crown Trick 86% of 4078 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000010 W 2 $19.99
Descenders 95% of 9822 ❤ 🏆 3.75 CV app/681280 W M L 0 $24.99
INDUSTRIA 75% of 984 ❤ 🏆 3.00 CV app/1172650 W 0 $19.99
shapez 97% of 7614 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/1318690 W M L 4 $9.99
shapez - Puzzle DLC (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.75 CV app/1625400 W M L 0 $4.99

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition is one key that activates the following:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Just Cause 4 63% of 16077 ❤ 🏆 9.00 CV app/517630 W 1 $59.99
Just Cause 4 : Shark & Bark Vehicle Pack (DLC) 76% of 17 - - 0.75 CV app/1087131 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Brawler Mech (DLC) 80% of 52 - - 0.75 CV app/1087130 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Sea Dogs Vehicle Pack (DLC) 83% of 24 - - 0.75 CV app/1087123 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Adversary Vehicle Pack (DLC) 77% of 27 - - 0.75 CV app/1087122 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Soaring Speed Vehicle Pack (DLC) 80% of 21 - - 0.75 CV app/1087121 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Toy Vehicle Pack (DLC) 75% of 33 - - 0.75 CV app/1087120 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: The Dragon (DLC) 76% of 26 - - 0.38 CV app/1028920 W 0 $2.49
Just Cause 4: Los Demonios (DLC) 25% of 218 - - 1.80 CV app/972351 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Danger Rising (DLC) 80% of 104 - - 1.80 CV app/972350 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4: Dare Devils of Destruction (DLC) 48% of 104 - - 1.20 CV app/971760 W 0 $7.99
Just Cause 4: Renegade Pack (DLC) 87% of 33 - - 0.45 CV app/868429 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Neon Racer Pack (DLC) 84% of 44 - - 0.45 CV app/868428 W 0 $2.99
Just Cause 4: Expansion Pass (DLC) 62% of 95 - - 4.50 CV app/868424 W 0 $29.99
Just Cause 4: Golden Gear Pack (DLC) 75% of 41 - - 0.75 CV app/868423 W 0 $4.99
Just Cause 4: Digital Deluxe Content (DLC) 80% of 82 - - 1.80 CV app/868422 W 0 $11.99
Just Cause 4 DLC 868420 (DLC) 62% of 50 - - 0.75 CV app/868420 W 0 $4.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $253.95

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this finally a month where you can say "worth it for the main games alone"?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] This is one bundle that I'm actually claiming immediately. No second thoughts.
[Only with limited deal] Yes – but with the gas prices going up, I am in desperate need of a discount coupon. A $6 would be really sweet now.
[Happy] Forgive Me Father for I have prepaid for a year, and Just Cause of that, I’ll have to redeem these games.
[Neutral] It doesn't seem too bad of a month. I’ve seen worse Choices than this one but there are still some uninteresting games thrown in the mix together with some good ones.
[Pause] The mere thought of trying to pronounce 'Naheulbeuk' has me in despair. I'll run as far as I can and forget about this bundle!
[Disappointed, lineup] Well, at least I got my disappointment out of the way already when the leaks came out the other day.
[Canceling the subscription] In the past year I’ve paused more than I claimed my choices. I think it’s telling.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

8€ 1 month... Too sad, I could get less I think with classic...

1 week ago

8€ coupon, I am in.

1 week ago

have you tried if it works? When i rejoin, it costs me 9€.
found the reason. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. New members only.

1 week ago

Worked for me, I paid 8€ (-1,99€), but after cancel got 3€ cut offer lol if I choose skip. Still canceled.

1 week ago

Wait to $6 or take 1 For $8

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

Got my £7 coupon but still on the fence. On one hand, I'm sadly proud of myself for resisting for once but on the other hand, my feeble brain is telling me to do it. Patience isn't my strong suit D:

1 week ago

I also tell you to do it. You know you want to!

1 week ago

Choice this month for only $8..NOPE!! not paying for it if i know others are getting it for less. would rather make a new account and get it for 6

1 week ago

Seems like everyone is getting $8 (myself included). Only way you're getting $6 this month is with the steelseries promotion, it seems.

1 week ago

CK3 the only game I preordered since Assasins creed Unity. Just Cause 4 looks nice even tough JC3 couldn't keep my attention longer then a few days. I'm impressed, this is a good month and a big step up since the last monthlies.

1 week ago

Got a coupon and they once again mixed US pricing with €. Email states I'll be paying 8€ instead of 11.99€ (though usually it's 9.99€), which reflects a difference of 3.99€. They ended up giving me that 3.99€ off the usual price, so I only paid 6€. Love this currency confusion as I used to pay 4€ for 3 months instead of 6€ as stated in the email.

1 week ago

We already had this before, right? You paying 4€ while I had to pay 5€. I am in Germany as well. I also received the email and it says 8€. It doesn't mention 11,99€ like you stated though but it doesn't mention the standard 9,99€ either. The coupon here says $8 which would mean $4 off. They are still charging me 8€ when trying to buy it.

I just don't get it. Are/were you a classic subscriber before? Are you using credit card or Paypal? Is your CC or Paypal set to another country? Is your Humble account set to another country? (Standort/location here). There has to be a reason.

1 week ago*

The small, print says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €11.99 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees."

1 week ago

Mine says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €8 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees.".

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 week ago*

Yeah, we had this before :') And yeah, my email says "Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at €8 per month for 1 months (reg. €11.99 per month) before any applicable taxes and fees." as pb1 already mentioned.

I was a classic subscriber, always used PayPal and switched to EUR as soon as there was the 9.99€ pricing and no disadvantages when switching. Both my PayPal and Humble Bundle are set to Germany. I can't explain why this is happening to me and a few others.

1 week ago

I never was a classic subscriber, so that might be it. You paid in $ and then switched to €. I always paid in €. Maybe you somehow have some sort of hybrid status in their database. Unfortunately that would also mean that there's no chance of provoking that bug to happen for us non-blessed people. :(

1 week ago

Where do you see that price? I clicked "resume membership" to see what happens and it landed me on the game selection page, and they charged me... nothing? There is no purchase position in hb panel, paypal or cc. Now I'm scared to click anything...

[edit] ok, the charge happens only after selecting the games, and sure enough, it's 6 euro:

[edit2] well, they did say in the small print "Regional pricing may vary."

View attached image.
1 week ago*

well, they did say in the small print "Regional pricing may vary."

I am in the same country as TheTimmaeh and they charge me a different price. Humble just doesn't know what they're doing.

1 week ago

The screenshot shows what I saw aswell. It'd be interesting to see what it says for someone like WaxWorm who doesn't get the 6€ one, e.g. whether it says 8€ a month instead of $8.

But since you can see both EUR and USD in this screenshot, it kind of confirms the mix up of currencies. We got converted to EUR tier, though Humble somehow thinks we're still paying in USD when it comes to coupons, giving us a 3.99 coupon instead of 1.99, then adjusting the currency of the coupon to the currency of the payment.

1 week ago

Basically whenever the coupon is shown or referenced, it says $8. Everywhere else it says 8€.

1. Rejoin directly
  2. Rejoin while changing plans
  3. Coupon
  4. Coupon terms
  5. Email image
  6. Email text
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 week ago

Do you happen to be an ex classic subscriber as well like TheTimmaeh is? Because I am not and that could very well be the cause of the bug.

1 week ago

Yes, ex-classic sub and used to pay in dollars.

1 week ago

have you cancelled or skipped last time? because as a cancelled member they directly charge you 8€ before selecting games.

1 week ago

I skipped for the second month now right at game reveal. Waited 17 days, and a 12->8USD coupon magically appeared under the coupons tab. After resuming it said it will autocharge 6EUR, and said 6EUR again after selecting a game. As far as i know they did ineed charge me only 6EUR for the monthly.

Former classic sub, but i did need to cancel and resub to get € prices a few months back.

Also if HB rep is reading this: the 4€ discount DOES get me to re-sub every time, so just keep sending those :D

1 week ago

i got 6€ for 3 months last time (June) but i couldn't remember if i canceled or skipped when i got that. this time i canceled, i got a coupon but they charged me directly 8€(the coupon said 8$ same as everyone). looks like it is better to skip instead of cancelling. i was also a former classic sub that canceled and resubed to get € prices instead of $.

1 week ago

yaay thanks for the info, i was gonna wait if they send a better coupon than the 8€ one, but indeed they only charged me 6€ so it's a win.

1 week ago

Were you a classic subscriber before too?

1 week ago

i was, yes

1 week ago

I love their coupon mess. Now I have classic (11,99$) with either 4$ off or 8$...

1 week ago

also got $8 offer for this month, but I don't like the spotlight game, too bad it's not $6 XD

1 week ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 week ago.

1 week ago

1,99 off, no thanks

1 week ago

Well, tried creating a new account to use that steelseries coupon and the same credit card I have on my main account, but it didn't work. Expected, but still irritating. They said they "couldn't confirm my payment method", after charging my card and verifying my phone number. I mean, at least give a better excuse. And take that $8 coupon and shove it.

1 week ago

Humble Bundle doesn't like multi-accounting and they have a pretty strict process of checking if several accounts belong to the same identity.

1 week ago

I got 3 together for when they gave away free games (one with both the same name but only difference in ending with hotmail/gmail). Maybe i slipped through, but it could just very well be that when he links his same credit card info that that would start raising the flags with humble, not having the accounts itself perse.

1 week ago

Yep. Besides, I did everything in "private mode" (or incognito I think it's called in Chrome). No matter how strict a site is, opening them in private mode is like opening them for the first time, every time. So it wasn't a cache thing or anything. Just hb deciding they don't want my $6 for petty reasons.

1 week ago

They check both your IP and Card uniqueness from what I've found

1 week ago

Thankfully I have two separate credit cards so that seem to have been enough this far... I hope they aren't spying here.

1 week ago

autocharge is the 27th, right? Only way I'd get this bundle would be with a multi-month $6 offer.. though I'll miss the extra store discount >_<

1 week ago

autocharge is the 27th, right?

Yup. When in doubt, check the OP - I always list it there.

Only way I'd get this bundle would be with a multi-month $6 offer.. though I'll miss the extra store discount

Why multi-month specifically? You can maaaaaybe use the Steelseries promo (50% off) but that means making a new account, and that's a bit tricky with HB.
I assume you already tried pausing and you didn't get a discount or a coupon.

1 week ago

2 rebundled games, but not bad at all , just cause complete edition and some more decent games...

1 week ago

I received an email with: 35% off Crusader Kings III: Expansion Pass

Crusader Kings III: Expansion Pass: 34.99 - 12.25 (35%) = $22.74

steam have a CRUSADER KINGS III: EXPANSION PASS (4 dlc) with 38% off

So not even with a coupon is it better to buy in humble. At least in Mexico I save 4.5 USD buying the Steam DLC.

1 week ago

Finally found the "Terms & Conditions" of SteelSeries promotion coupon from the SteelSeries promotion website and its blog:

Offer only valid for first-time Humble Choice users (Previous Humble Bundle Choice subscribers are not eligible). Valid form of payment required at sign-up. At the end of the discount period, you will be automatically charged the standard subscription price, currently $11.99 USD. Humble Bundle reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time. Offer requires a Humble Bundle account. Use of Humble Choice is subject to the Humble Bundle Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Promoter: Humble Bundle Inc., 63 FREELON ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107.

Your promotional code must be redeemed before November 1, 2022.

It looks like the code is still valid next month. Attached three screenshots, one is the get key page on SteelSeries Moments, the other one is the only T&C part and the last the full promotion page.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
6 days ago*

its not a 50% promo anyway, its fake scam

5 days ago

Autocharge warning bump

I accidently activated my bundle, because I clicked on "Get this on steam" for one game (I thought it would be a link to the steam page, lol)
When pausing a month, they have 5 confirmation popups, but unlocking is easy 8)
At least now I had something to add to the community train!

5 days ago

HB really needs those "miss clicks" :D

5 days ago

what a joke, i got 3rd email from them in one week, each offer me this monthly for 6€, but when im trying to pay its 8 xD

@EDIT
6€ offer then asking for 8€ on payment page

5 days ago*

Previously I received an offer for this month for 8 euros. Now I received a new coupon... which replaced the previous one - 8 dollars for this month.
Kinda shady, because dollar is worth more than a euro now.

3 days ago

Any news on a leak for the new one in a few days?

12 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.