https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/F54Xr/spooky-cats

Day 21
Last full day of Singapore - I didn't do too much, just eating and some shopping for souvenirs. I also walked down almost the entirety of Orchard Road, but it's not that interesting for people like me who are uninterested in shopping.

Breakfast was at Ya Kun Kaya Toast, where I got the classic. I can't really say I like raw egg that much x.x. Some more sugar cane juice and a curry puff from Old Chang Kee. Ice cream sandwich - this time it was blueberry swirl. I think the sweet corn from a previous day was better.

Dinner was at 328 Katong Laksa again. I originally wanted to go to Marine Parade Laksa, but they ran out of soup by the time I got there. So instead, I had to get the nasi lemak and laksa.

Midnight snack was some fried crab nuggets

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

But our semi-raw eggs are niceeee

6 years ago

I also walked down almost the entirety of Orchard Road, but it's not that interesting for people like me who are uninterested in shopping.

If you are a fan of Japanese anime/manga, you probably missed Kinokuniya Bookstore in Takashimaya Department Store. Well, the price is marked up and all and I wouldn't buy anything if I were there, but it's nice to walk around and check out the latest LN/manga from Japan. The store is quite big, compared to the 2 I visited in California (one in LA, the other in Santa Ana).

Anyway, it seems that you were on a trip to enjoy food, so I guess wandering around the bookstore for hours would be a waste of time for you.

6 years ago

Those fried crab nuggets look deliciously tempting.

6 years ago

Pumb!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.