Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for sharing that link, Mikoy! :3

Poland and it's courageous people prevailed both against the nazi scourge and the communists!

6 years ago*

Great video, entertaining and informative at the same time.

6 years ago

You, sir, have my approval :-)

6 years ago

Looks good :-)

6 years ago

!!!

+1

6 years ago

Lubię to:)

6 years ago

A very polished and interesting animation. 👍

6 years ago

polished

is that a pun?

6 years ago

thanks for sharing

6 years ago

An excellent way of showing us the bravery of the Polish people back in those terrible years. Thanks for sharing.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

history BUMP

6 years ago

long time no bump

6 years ago

Poland Stronk

6 years ago

Good video, though it's quite sad that they didn't mention any people. When you know the history you can clearly see the allusions. Irena Sendlerowa, Jan Karski, Lech Wałęsa and many more. Hopefully this video will inspire people to get deeper into the history of Poland.

6 years ago

They don't really teach history of Poland in the West, it's more like "yeah, they lost" postcript at the marging of the page.

They weren't affected by it (just some damage caused by Germans), so it was easier to trade Polish, Lithuania, Ukraine etc independence for their peace ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still we're in better position than Ukraine or Belarus, as they are still under influence of Russia. And we were able to move little more the West after 1989.

6 years ago

Keep calm and long live Poland :)

6 years ago

For a propaganda video, it's rather well made. But I think it shouldn't be something to base your knowledge about Poland but start a good discussion about its history. A footnote in this video, but the "Ghetto Uprising" is one of the most depressing things ever, with people being so fed up, they prefered to die than to continue working. I would encourage anyone to read Władysła Szlengel poetry that shows a grim perspective of the Jewish life inside the Warsaw ghetto. I live near its old borders so I had myself learn a bit about it :)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.