So it's that time again. Lots of sales, lots of (horrible) bundles sine the last one.And LOTS of people winning.
So, what are you playing right now?
For me-Steam-
Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus (Won the other day)
Bayonetta (traded for the other day)
Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition
Dead Island Retro Revenge
Zenith All I can say about this game is this

Android-
STILL playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Gor back into Blades of Brim. Haven't played this runner in a few years. Forgot how addicting it can be.

Edit- Someone here reminded me that on Uplay I am going through Assassins Creed Origins. GOD I love that game.
So, who wants to be the next victim.... I mean poster? POSTER! DAMNIT!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Recently finished Wasteland 2, now trying to get through Hard West (but it's hard, and I don't mean difficulty), while from 9th May I'll be playing Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Apart from that I'm mentally preparing for another round of Crusader Kings II, which will probably take another 400 hours of my life... Oh well, to the pile of 800h spent already.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

I'm curently playing Nom Nom Galaxy and Crusaders Of The Lost Idols.
I choose the games I play randomly

4 years ago

Hey
Thanks for that random game picker
I need something like this, sometimes after finishing a game i just sit and scroll my library for hours hehe

4 years ago

Nice! Seems Iike I'm not the only one :)
I've discovered so many gems that I may never have tried that way.
Also it would take me forever to choose a game otherwise and I like surprises.

4 years ago

Haven't played anything in 2 weeks T_T

4 years ago

Yakuza 0

4 years ago

Just finished Peregrin and I'm currently hooked on Forager. Once that's done, I'll likely play King of Retail + Staxel a bit more :)

4 years ago

Neo Geo MVS - Sengoku 2

View attached image.
4 years ago

just 100% lego marvel 2 and Tomb raider 2013

4 years ago

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
Medieval Total War Collection
Agatha Christie ABC Murders
Turmoil
Humongous Entertainment games

4 years ago

Assassin's Creed Rogue - I can only play and finish one AC game per year..... :(

4 years ago

For me.... Just finish Peregrin, Just start Phoning Home & Hope Supraland maybe soon.. Hmm or later... :D

4 years ago

i have The 2048 running while i watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs every night so my playtime is massive at the mo even though it's just bullcrap swiping with a mouse. also picking at Sid Meier's Beyond Earth cos i have the Rising Tide expansion now, and Anima Gate of Memories cos i won it via Playing Appreciated so gotta hustle hustle hustle on that one.

4 years ago

Still playing Final Fantasy XIV regularly, also been playing a lot of Tekken 7 and Grim Dawn's Forgotten Gods expansion.

4 years ago

The Neptunia Saga and NBA Playgrounds 2 with my lil bro.

4 years ago

Just finished Specops: The Line and Wolfeinstein: New Order. Now, I'm playing Dead Space.

4 years ago

Quantum Break in 4k, and I love it. :3 (~ 90% complete)

4 years ago

I finished Forager, Epistory and Ghost of a Tale recently. Now I'm playing Hand of Fate and am nearly through. Next will be Rime if I don't change my mind.

4 years ago

Just go stuck into Hitman 2, and it reminded me just how much I liked Hitman. It's fantastic.

I also need to play more of Catherine, Sunset Overdrive, and SOMA, but that's merely naming a few titles on my ever growing backlog.

4 years ago

I'm loving Hitman 2 as well. So much replayability. I'm 100 hours in and still haven't touched sniper assassin, ghost mode, featured contracts, most of the escalations, or the bonus missions from H1. Just done pretty much the main H1 and H2 campaigns and the elusive targets. I can see myself playing this hundred of hours :)

4 years ago

That's awesome! I'm only 15 hours in, with most of that dedicated to completing the main campaign. Like you, I'll be going back and attempt to discover everything and complete the challenges. Can't wait for the expansions.

Yet touch Ghost Mode, but Sniper Assassin is okay. Obviously better in multiplayer.

4 years ago

Playing:

• DarkSiders 3 (although the past few days I've been too exhausted from work to keep up with the combat)
  • Rebel Galaxy. Only a few grindy achievements left on that last one for 100%. Game's good at what it does, but it does get somewhat boring once you get a Dreadnaught equipped with high-end beam weapons and tear up even the biggest enemy ships a few seconds..

Should also mop up the remaining content for Lego DC Supervillains at some point when I feel like it.

4 years ago

I just bought a new 2060 because my old card up and died on me. So I'm replaying a bunch of old games that kind of chugged on my old 970.

Currently playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided.
Next I plan on Quantum Break (I never finished it, performance was always bad)

Also I'm reading the Witcher novels and I hope to have them finished soon, then I'll start on Witcher 3 again. Never finished it.

4 years ago

I'm so enmeshed in Elder Scrolls Online, at this point, that I hardly have time to venture out and play the other stuff that is starting to call to my attention. I've never had this kind of relationship with an MMO before.

Though I am in the middle of Kentucky Route Zero, as a sort of sideline. And I'm jonesing some to get back into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.

4 years ago

Care to elaborate on particular aspects of TES Online that you really love? I'm asking because i gave it a few hours some year and a half ago and quickly gave up, so maybe I'm missing something.

4 years ago

Sure. This is very much a mileage-may-vary situation, of course, but ESO has evolved into something very flexible that can give you a variety of experiences, depending on what you like about MMOs. It's probably weakest on hard-core endgame raids and big-boom splash combat content. It has very hard high-level dungeons and so forth, and robust PvP environments and engagements, but it isn't built for that the same way other games are. That's not what appeals to me, so I can't talk about it in too much detail. If you're a raider, though, you'll find plenty to raid.

I played during the beta and pretty much shrugged about it, and then picked it up a year ago and fell in love. It's the first MMO I've ever kept a monthly subscription on. Other games I've enjoyed are LOTRO, Guild Wars, Secret World Legends, and Neverwinter. I'm much more of a solo player than a raider. One of the strongest things it's got going for it, honestly, is that it really is The Elder Scrolls, Online.

The beta struck me as poorly done, and I didn't follow up. Zenimax Online, which administers the game, has done a lot of ongoing work which seems very smart to me, tightening up loose ends and providing no end of lore. There's a vast amount of content, including the usual tangle of quests which are small individually but here somehow move the story forward in grand sweeps. A lot of the writing is really good. There is minimal focus on class and gear, and much more emphasis on builds, which can be very flexible and unexpected. I'm just figuring this stuff out.

Crafting is intense, and some of the storylines are great. Zeni is putting out meaningful content - this year a new zone, a new class, a focus on the Khajiit culture and a story about the return of the Dragons, with chapters releasing quarterly - and it is smart and well-placed. If you're curious and you already have the game, frankly I'd suggest just jumping back in, or starting a new toon fresh and seeing if you like it. The free play is substantial - you'll be missing the DLC areas, which are mostly better-written and more fully-featured than the base areas, but you'll get a sense of it. And you'll be missing the crafting bag, which gives you access to an infinite invisible bag that carries ALL of your crafting mats for all of your characters. If you get serious about the game you'll need that, but for a taste-test playing for free is fine. Hint: get up to level 10 and then try some Battlegrounds, which are 4x4x4 PvP romps. I suck at these, but they are super fun, and very different from PvE play.

The lore is dominant in the game, and I love that. Strong characters, strong story, beautiful settings in a lightly-aging engine. If you're a zoom-whoosh-charge person - Destiny 2, WarFrame, PUBG - you'll get nothing like that in ESO. Instead expect Guilds, solo and team play, arena challenges, and a zillion skill lines. A lot of WoW players come in and complain a lot, but I gather many of them stay. I'm still tinkering my way through, but I really enjoy my time in there. They community, apart from the toxic children in chat, is very supportive and kind. See if you like it!

4 years ago

Thank you very much for your detailed response, I will definitely give the game another shot this summer when I get more free time.

4 years ago

Half and half with Ys Origin and Iconoclasts, and when I finish both, it'll be Ziggurat.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Nothing?
I guess I'm playing Rocket League but at this point I don't even consider it for a "currently playing" game, is just the thing I default to when I'm bored and don't feel like learning something new.
I've been going through my anime backlog recently so that fills up my time. I still have 20 on-hold and 36 in plan to watch on mal so it's not like I'm gonna run out of those, I'll just swing back to gaming when I get tired.

4 years ago

Doki Doki Literature Club (Haven't started)
Forgotton Anne (Started)
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Started)
The Nonary Games (Haven't started)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.