So it's the new year, the steam/gog/HB (mostly) sales are over and the new monthly has reared it's ugly head.

So it's time for the latest round of 'What Are You Currently Playing'!

So I'm now playing Dragon Age Inquisition (GoTY edtiton) on Origin
Anno 2205 on Uplay
Sundered Eldritch Edition on Steam
Seven: The Days Long Gone (on and off)
A little Dark Souls Remastered as well
My daily dose of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on android (Yes, I STILL play that),

About to start Yakuza 0 and debating about keeping my Uplay Tom Clancy's The Division from the new monthly.

So, what are you guys all playing right now? Any platform/service/console.......

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Currently i'm playing Forza Horizon 4 thanks to the 1$ sale on the gamepass and it's a really awesome game, one of the best racing games released in the last years (and maybe even a bit further). Tons of stuff to do, hundreds of cars, a great sense of progression and RPG elements, overall a well crafted work.
I'm curious to see what Playground Games could do in a completely different genre.

5 years ago

Forgot to mention that I picked up Resident Evil 7 on the HB winter sale.

DAMN that game is good so far.

5 years ago

Wolfenstein New order and New Colossus.

5 years ago

Gmod

5 years ago

Planning on doing Red Faction REMAKE
Turns out the game is awfully shallow when you have two dozen sandboxes to play with

Darkness 2

5 years ago*

Injustice 2 and Monster Hunter World
And when I with friends: Killing Floor 2, Awesomenauts

5 years ago

Right now only playing Overwatch when I have time. Not starting anything so I can give Kingdom Hearts III my full attention when it arrives.

5 years ago

Practicing my Warcraft III skills again, before Reforged arrives :)

5 years ago

Sleeping Dogs

5 years ago

Finally finished playing Ace Combat Assault Horizon. I had kept it in the cold for too long after reading the Steam reviews even though I had played, ended and loved all the Ace Combat games on the PS1 and PS2. I just didn't want to believe that this game had overall mixed reviews so I bought it but never played it.

Couple weeks ago, I just decided "how bad could it be?" so I installed and played the game. Man, did Bandai Namco just shit all over the series fans by releasing this abomination. It's just a QTE game. There's almost nothing likable about this game: the lead character is shallow, no other character is memorable, the plot is boring as hell, and worst culprit is the gameplay, which, as I had said before, is just full of quick time events. QTEs in an arcade-style flight sim! Blasphemy! They couldn't resist themselves even in the final boss-fight mission and made that scripted and over-the-top QTE. Bandai you have made me sad and let me down big time!

5 years ago

The Council (I really should finish this one, it's pretty awesome, but I don't want to for some reason that is unclear to me)
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Bad Dream: Coma (started yesterday, will most likely finish today)

5 years ago

Happy Cakeday to you,

5 years ago

Thank you! :)

5 years ago

Bastion and Tomb Raider 2

5 years ago

I'm playing Fallout 3 since last summer or something, but I'm slow in these games...then Resident Evil 2 via family share, and Titanfall 2 via Origin Access

5 years ago

Rim World
Fifa 17

5 years ago

Dying Light. I'm all about DL nowadays. I wish there was a way in-game to tell how many hours I've spent so far hacking zombies. Steam says over a 100 and I don't believe that. According to Gaben, I sunk 129 hours in Far Cry 4 when I have a screenshot where we can see I have actually played for 53 hours. (and 15 minutes) O_o

Next game will most like be Way of the Samurai 4. :3

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Playing adult, and sucking at it! I want to play games!

5 years ago

Lol i literally thought of something similar, looking for ways to escape my study books for my test tomorrow :D

5 years ago

A Hat in Time. I'm about 3/4 through it atp. It's a fun game with lots of variety, but the devs really need to work on the camera (tag more thin/small objects so that the camera can clip through them instead of zooming way in) and a few other fixes.

5 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.