This is my favorite motivational speech I've come across. Do you know any other good ones?

With another new year here, what are your goals for 2018?

Mine would have to be:

-Get my BSN online, am going for MSN eventually
-Continue to improve my health/fitness
-Stop playing video games so much (this is the hardest one I've loved video games ever since I was a little kid, I would ultimately like to stop playing them completely but I have to work up to that)
-Continue to learn about self-help, such as through Coach Corey Wayne (great life coach)
-Continue to be red pill about politics, and about life in general (always keep learning don't go on autopilot)

I think that's enough to start with for right now. Just remember, it's never crowded along the extra mile, and any action is better than inaction. :)

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

6 years ago

Same one I was about to post.

6 years ago

C.T Fletcher has some good ones. All basically the same story, but powerful. Here's one version
https://youtu.be/dWuGqdsQCm4

6 years ago

Not contributing to your motivational speech convo at all, but......

why would you want to stop playing video games altogether? I'm in my mid 30's and have been playing for 25 years and still game an hour or two most nights after my two kids (both under 3) have gone to bed. No intentions of stopping. Just had to change what/how I play them and I dont spend much on it anymore but with a huge steam backlog, I dont really need to.

6 years ago

Same here.

I've got 3 kids and two of them are teens who regularly play games with me ^^

6 years ago

Not a speech but rather an opening scene from one of my favourite movies.

Goals? Surviving is enough for now.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

6 years ago

Prince Ea has a lot of great videos. Here's a few: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Some other random videos I have come across that I liked. I don't always agree 100% with everything said, but they are good: 1, 2, 3

6 years ago*

I have no goals. It seems increasingly pointless to set any. I don't mean that in a sad way, though.

6 years ago

I feel the same way.

I'm quite satisfied with my life and I just want to be happy and make the people around me happy, particularly my daughter. Anything other than that is not really important.

6 years ago

speaking of politics, don't know what you are up to concerning it but hope this help

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by VEF215.