Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.0hz || AMD-FX-6300
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: Geforce 750 Ti || AMD Radeon R7 260X
    Storage: 30 GB available space

Recommended:
    Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    Processor: Intel Core i5 4690 @ 3.5hz || AMD-FX-8350
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: Geforce 970 or Geforce GTX 1060 || AMD Radeon R9 290x or Radeon RX 480
    Storage: 30 GB available space
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Incl all DLCs. :)
Pretty nice to me :)

5 years ago

Love to play this used-to-be console exclusive game

5 years ago

That's a really nice base price for a game that looked interesting :)

5 years ago

I've never heard of this before and gotta admit, it looks pretty braindead to me. What kind of game is this? Couldn't figure out, even after watching the trailer. Some kind of battle royale?

5 years ago

Battle Royale was too new at that time. And I recommend you to use google's new feature, YouTube.

5 years ago

That would mean investing more time in something I'm not interested in than I'm willing to. Talking to people on SG is much more pleasant :)

5 years ago

It was an Xbone Launch exclusive(I think).

Made Insomniac Games. Aka Makers of OG Spyro 1-3, Ratchet and Clank, and the new PS4 Spiderman game.

I've heard it's pretty good, and the movement system is really amazing. Many call it the precursor to PS4 Spiderman.

EDIT: Also it was a really big deal at the time, because it was the first time Insomniac Games games made a nonPlaystation game. And Insomniac Games was one of my favorite devs, and I'm a PC/PS gamer, so I was annoyed at the time. lol. I always considered getting a cheap/used Xbone for this game.

5 years ago

Imagine Skate 3 as a wacky 3rd person shooter.

That's Sunset Overdrive.

5 years ago

I don't know Skate 3 either (never owned a console, guess that's an exclusive also?), but at least the title lets me draw conclusions about the gameplay. Your comment does lighten things up a bit, thank you, Waffle. Too bad you're already expired.

5 years ago

I see some people compare the gameplay of Sunset Overdrive with Jet Set Radio because of the parkour.

5 years ago

It's basically a third person shooter with great emphasis on staying airborne and on the run. You jump, shoot monsters with wacky weapons, grind on rails and run on walls, etc. Pretty fun game, underrated because of Xbox exclusivity.

5 years ago

I may have forgot some parts, but it's an over the top, silly game with explosions, neon and bubblegum colours where you're skateboarding even on electricity cables or fyling around, shooting zombies (or something like that) (yes, I love the concept:P hypermobility, over the top and cheerful setting is a fantastic mix for me :D )

5 years ago

Windows 8 minimum? Thought for sure this is gonna be another M$ exclusive pointlessly chained to Windows 10.

5 years ago

This game and Quantum Break are the only games I ever wanted from the XBOX ONE.(But not enough to ever buy the system)

So happy they both came to PC. So now I have 0 reason to ever buy a Xbone.lol

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

It used to have a co-op horde mode, but they took it out on PC sadly. :/ Probably more work than they wanted to put in.

5 years ago

Great game! Played it on my Xbox but I am not a controller guy :(
To spend another 20$ is too much for me just for playing it with keyboard and mouse, hopefully it will go on sale :D

Great game overall, recommended!

5 years ago

Cool :) Quantum Break, Recore then this. Hope next will be Halo War 2 and State of decay 2.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.