December 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 27th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 3rd 2023: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Wasteland 3

• Belarus, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia likely do not get a key but should be able to activate the key that everyone else receives
  • Everyone else: {sub/492793} - can be redeemed anywhere (confirmed)

Super Magbot

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW purchase)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM purchase)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• "Where the Water Tastes Like Wine" is a PC only achievement that was made deliberately made unachievable by the game developers as an artistic choice (source)

๐ŸŒŸ 2023-03-01: First Class Trouble is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-04-06: First Class Trouble restocked
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-05-26: First Class Trouble restocked again
๐ŸŒŸ 2023-05-29: First Class Trouble is out of stock again (still out of stock on 2024-02-05)
๐ŸŒŸ 2024-02-14: First Class Trouble back in stock

โฉ LEAKS for JAN Choice โช

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Wasteland 3 84% of 12597 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/719040 W M L 0* $39.99
GreedFall 77% of 13864 โค ๐Ÿ† 5.25 CV app/606880 W 0* $34.99
First Class Trouble 78% of 2202 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/953880 W 1 $14.99
Backbone 62% of 1368 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/865610 W M 0 $24.99
TOEM 99% of 1450 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1307580 W M 1 $19.99
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine 79% of 1027 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/447120 W M L 1 $19.99
Blade Assault 81% of 1383 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1367300 W 0 $17.99
Super Magbot 91% of 111 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1205170 W 0 $17.99
  • a 75% off First Class Trouble - Friend Key Coupon

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $190.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like the presents Humble Nicholas dropped in your boots this year? Were you naughty, or nice?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Woah, what a First Class lineup! Iโ€™m even getting into the ho-ho-holiday spirit here.
[Only with limited deal] Some of these titles would make some sweet giveaways, especially when bought with a discount coupon!
[Happy] These games will truly be the Backbone of my holidays. Canโ€™t wait to play them!
[Neutral] As usual, half of the bundle is interesting or even on my wishlist, the other halfโ€ฆ not so much.
[Pause] My bank account is a Wasteland after several major Steam / Fanatical / Humble Store sales, and letโ€™s not even count the upcoming expenses around Christmas.
[Disappointed, lineup] Without any doubt, this bundle has value; but that doesnโ€™t mean I should buy it even if itโ€™s full of games I donโ€™t want, right?
[Canceling the subscription] I've had enough of Humbleโ€™s Greedโ€”Fall they must!
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again. At least Yogscast ainโ€™t yet set up for yearly auto-billing!

No leaks for this one yet?

1 year ago

no. it is still early. probably monday

1 year ago*

As usual, crossing fingers for Crash 4. :')

1 year ago

can i use the coupon but not use it for december bundle ..like instapause it and use for january-february? or i must use to buy dec/jan only?

1 year ago

If you want to use coupon, you need tu buy this bundle. You cannot skip "first month" and wait for better games

1 year ago

ok thank you!

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

Agreed. Doesn't happen very often. Nice to be able to wait on the reveals for once.

1 year ago

Biomutant it's a possible game... Bad reviews, sold bad, this year is going to be 2 years old. Have lot of HB Choice checkboxes, if not this month, during this year for sure!

1 year ago

It's been given on PS plus as a free monthly recently and some games on ps plus have a habbit of appearing in the humble choice.

1 year ago

1 year ago

I expect to see Days Gone in of the future bundles. It has all requirements to be in a Bundle.
I would have also expected to see it in one of the daily gifts of Epic, so who knows...

1 year ago

sorry to break it to you but it has none of the requirements to be in a bundle xD

1 year ago

Well, it's poorly reviewed, cheap, and almost 2 years old.

1 year ago

Poorly reviewed? It's 92% positive on Steam.

1 year ago

We don't know, maybe Sigfriedm is one of those complaining about Choice having only trash if it includes games with such "poor" ratings.

1 year ago

I mean actual reviews. I guess, the positive feedbacks on Steam, were also helped from the fact it was the 2nd PS published game to arrive on Steam. And "positive" or "negative", are not a great way to vote. It's not very accurate.
If you ever tried it, you know it's totally not worth 92% of positive reviews.

1 year ago

It won't work for you.
If Days Gone seems like a bad game to you, you should watch series or something....

1 year ago

Maybe you should watch more media and read more, if that is a good game for you.

1 year ago

For me and 92% of us who play it, it's a great game.
For 8% it is not. And for an undetermined percentage, it is bad because of providence, which must have whispered it in their ears.
To recommend reading a writer is bordering on the absurd.
Book

1 year ago

1- It has not been on Epic Freebies/ Game Pass /other bundles before
2- Not from a publisher that usually bundles their games
3- Has no DLC/Expansion coming soon
4- Has no need for a player boost
5- Still sells well

I mean these are probably the 5 things that come to mind that every game on humble since i can remember check at least one

1 year ago

I'm pretty sure on of the Yakuza games will be in the next Choice..

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Why?

1 year ago

nice was thinking about buying doom and olliolli soon

1 year ago

not gonna like kind of a letdown for me.

already own doom eternal and others of no interest.

1 year ago

Same for me, sadly. Doom Eternal is a great game though... it's good deal for those that don't have it.

1 year ago

This is awesome for me. Thanks for the info.

1 year ago

Eehh...

Is there some mod or something for Doom Eternal that makes it more like the previous game?

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

1 year ago

welp

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Very sad, looks like I have to skip, because I own main game - Doom Eternal.

1 year ago

Solid offers, but not for me. :')

1 year ago

Doom Eternal. Right. Like we'd ever see THAT on an HB choice. The eternal cynic in me is not believing this one bit.

Edit- I just realized what I did there. >_<

1 year ago*

This leaker has never been wrong before though... also why wouldn't it be on a HB choice? It's an almost 3 year old game. Deathloop (from same publishers) got bundled and it's more recent

1 year ago

Well, we never got the previous Doom on a choice or, and I know I'm wrong here. a bundle before.

1 year ago

DOOM 2016's been on 3 bundles as of now.
DOOM VFR has been on 3 bundles as well.

1 year ago

I would not believe it otherwise either, but this leaker has a rock solid track record.

1 year ago

Well, if it is true, I can imagine the people that will try and refund it n steam from the sale to try and get it cheaper with the choice.

1 year ago

again not that good for me

olli olli might be ok
never heard of tribes of mdgard and one look shows it's not very good or at least not something i'd ever play
doom eternal is just doom but i don't like doom much

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

DOOM fine by me :)

1 year ago

honestly gonna say this ones kinda goated just cause OlliOlli World has been on my watch for quite a while and im pretty happy I can get it with choice, doom eternal and that are good too but its mainly that one :)

1 year ago

2 Wishlisted games.. nice!

1 year ago

FFS, already have DOOM and Tribes... I was interested in OlliOlli, but not worth atm waste a complete month to just this.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal is a very popular game which was released in March 2020, pretty much everybody has it now. Tribes of Midgard is a cheap game. I'd say this is not a good monthly bundle from HB especially as the first bundle of the new year...

1 year ago

Exactly +1
Thats my problem with choice these days. I prefer ms gamepass even i dont own the games there.

1 year ago

It's a good bundle but not for me.

Doom Eternal is a 3 year old game that everyone has heard of. If they wanted to play it, they'd either own it or have played it on Game Pass. And the game's too long to be played more than once.

OlliOlli sounds good but I've owned 1 and 2 for ages and never bothered with them so this one would probably follow suit.

I'm not into roguelikes, so Tribes of Midgard isn't for me either.

1 year ago

Should i use the 6 euro for 2 months offer now or is there a chance for a similar one next month ?

1 year ago

Won't complain about the other 2, but Tribes of Midgard looks like a bad multiplayer.

1 year ago

Was happy with Doom Eternal until I realized the DLCs are expensive af for base-only owners.

1 year ago

This is why I'm not bothered by that I bought the full version a few weeks ago. Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

1 year ago

The season pass is $10 on GMG. Not great compared to the deluxe edition price, but I don't think you can call it expensive either.

1 year ago

Yes, agree it's not expensive. Just a little bit more to buy separately than deluxe price, due to season pass has lower % discount.

1 year ago

Kinda surprised they were passing 6$ coupons around. DOOM eternal should be enough to make them golden.
Personally it'll be a skip unless the rest of the games are more my bag but I'm sure the bundle will be popular.

1 year ago

I feel kinda sad now that I don't have skipped.

Or maybe it's still possible....still kinda new to that monthly subscribtion thingy instead of just sniping a month that I need.

1 year ago

To clarify this: if you didn't want the December bundle and were already auto-charged, then it's too late. However, you have still plenty of time to skip/cancel the January bundle (most likely containing those leaks) starting tomorrow.

1 year ago

Thank you.
So I have until the autocharge date at the end of january to decide if I want the january bundle?

1 year ago

Exactly. When the January bundle gets released tomorrow, you can pay in advance and get it right away, or you can take your time to decide until the auto-charge date end of January. Even if you have used a coupon - like that $6/month for two months offer - you can still pause/cancel - you just can't keep the coupon for later.

1 year ago

Getting January choice for โ‚ฌ4 with coupon, so not going to complain.

1 year ago

Hopefully doom eternal is the deluxe. I really hate that they give the normal version, because buying the expansion is more expensive than the base game. And if you decided to buy the deluxe version without having the base game, it's almost the same as buying the pure expansion, so it wouldn't really be a great offer to enter Humble Choice.

At least in Mexico the prices are like that.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal will definitely be the version without the dlcs. I have the deluxe edition. I'll probably buy the bundle anyway for the other games and i will trade Doom Eternal

1 year ago

Tribes and OlliOlli look decent. Will have to see the rest of the bundle though as I already bought and played through Doom Eternal Deluxe over a year ago.

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

2 wishlisted games and 1 owned. I should see the rest of the bunlde before buying it

1 year ago*

Doom Eternal + more games for $6? sold

1 year ago

The Wasteland 3 Colorado Collection Steam bundle: is it "pay for everything" or "complete the set"?

In general, how can I tell without owning anything from a steam bundle?

Edit: thanks.

1 year ago*

It's a "pay for everything". If you own Wasteland 3, you can only buy it as a gift.

You can buy the expansion pass and Colorado gear separately. The Colorado gear isn't in the DLC list but you can get to the purchase page via the Colorado Collection.

1 year ago

Light blue "BUNDLE" = Complete your set

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

SteamDB can tell you: https://steamdb.info/bundle/22955/

Must Purchase Together

1 year ago

wheres the bundle

1 year ago

First tuesday of the month!

1 year ago*

lol thought it was tuesday xddddd

1 year ago

happy new year?

1 year ago

Lol same here. i thought 19:00? No, 20:00 then? No.

When i even told my mom it wasn't trash day tommorow and monday..

1 year ago*

Nice to see I'm not the only one.

1 year ago

Doom Eternal - may even just get it from steam itself, will cost less, because so far the rest of choice, from the leaks, look so so bad.

1 year ago

will cost the same (or more if you use the HB coupon)

1 year ago

looking at leaked games, i dont think that the rest of the bundle will be better than leaks, but hoping for at least some decent games at new year bundle!

1 year ago

If you make a GA for a game in an unverified leak and it turns out to be true does it still get reduced CV?

1 year ago

As far as I know from what I read mods put the reduced CV as of leak date (if leak is true) to stop exploits

1 year ago

Hmm ok. I'm just wondering what happens if some troll makes a fake leak but happens to be lucky and one of the games turns out to be right

1 year ago

it goes to reduced cv yes

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

they are out of first class trouble keys - says Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product

1 year ago

Did they fix it ?

1 year ago

No, they took our money and failed to deliver a key.
At this point, Humble may or may not give you a key when they take your money.

1 year ago

Still out of stock it seems :(

1 year ago

Got an email about First Class Trouble being restocked

1 year ago

keys are again out of stock.

1 year ago

Better reply to the OP, then sensualshakti will more likely see your comment and can make an approbriate edit.

11 months ago

Confirming they're still out of stock right now. Discussion title currently out of date.

11 months ago

Call me when the keys are available

11 months ago

Try to reveal your keys. HB notes you tried and couldn't deliver it, so you'll get an email when they restock.
It's more effective than waiting for a random forum-bump.

11 months ago

Thanks!

11 months ago

First Class Trouble restocked again! (EU)

10 months ago

thanks just grabbed it

10 months ago

That was quite the wait for you I see. Humble are taking way too many liberties with this stock issue...

10 months ago

I have a question.

I bought this bundle and immediately uncovered all the keys, including the one for First Class Trouble. So they key was there since December.

However, I traded the key to someone else and they tell me it's a duplicate. Is this a misunderstanding, or could it be because Humble ran out of stock and gave out duplicate keys or something?

8 months ago

It's more likely that the other person is lying when they say that the key was used rather than Humble Bundle sending out duplicate keys.
The trader could have activated it on a different account and then told you that it's a duplicate to request replacement keys / games from you.
The game is not region locked (not even for RU/BY), so they couldn't have seen an error message when redeeming it then taken that as a duplicate message.

The only thing you can do is write a ticket to Steam support, asking when exactly the key was redeemed. If it's after you sent it to the other trader, then you have your answer. Otherwise it's Humble Bundle's fault and you will need to contact them for a replacement key.

8 months ago

Great, thanks.

8 months ago

Just to add to what Lilly said:
If you do end up contacting the HB support do not mention that you were trading the game. Just make up something because they really hate it when you mention trading and will refuse to help you (unless you live in the EU and threaten them with a lawsuit...).

8 months ago

Yeah, I'm going to have to do that. The trader showed me a screenshot of him asking Steam Support and it was before I gave him the key, although he could have photoshopped it I guess. I'll ask Steam myself.

If he's not lying and Humble had a duplicate key, do you know what are the chances they'll get me a new one?

8 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

Yeah I missed a word. The key was used before I gave it to him, not the actual Steam support message lol.

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.