(updated this thread 22 June 2023)

Really tempting. :))

https://store.steampowered.com/app/368340/CrossCode/ (5,99€)
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/19022/CrossCode_Complete_Edition/ (9,06€)

Seems even cheaper if bought here if you own the other 2 games in this package:
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/27131/The_RPG/
(Can't see the exact price in euros unfortunately because I only own Ara Fell from it. (check comments too))

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What do you think?

View Results
Instant buy
Thinking about buying it
Not my type of game
Still too expensive for me
Lachsen
Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Ara Fell is definitely a game I want to play. But to be honest, I got it already from the grey market for 3-4 euros. :p
Bug Fables is new to me.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

A ok, good information. Unfortunately I can't see the package price in euros for CrossCode only, because I miss Bug Fables from this package too so it shows me the price for CrossCode AND Bug Fables (19,02€). :(
P.S. Oh well, now let the blacklist people come. I will not be afraid of you!! >)

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago*

Bug Fables has never been bundled as far as I know.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

Thanks for the attempt but....

Ara Fell - 12 different bundle since it's release (4 in the last year alone)
Bug Fable - Currently at 56% off from a lot of NON-Gray market sites. Legit and reputable sites.
CrossCode is at it's legit lowest price and no one is beating it (even gray markets right now)

Total from buying from non-steam legit sellers. I can get all 3 games for around $24. Less if I go Gray. Less if I already have Ara Fell from one of it's many bundles. Which, strange enough... I don't. Wow!

Now for some more info to help or hinder sales.

Ara Fell has some really cute and child like art cards of the characters. They are pretty cute. The badges are nice and there is a nice background for fans.
https://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-440540

CrossCode has wonderful Character Art cards. They show off the art style so well and full body (hate head shots). The hedgehog badges are cute and fun. There are also some great backgrounds to.
https://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-368340

Bug Fables has no cards yet. It looks like they have reached the requirements to add them, but looks like they rather make and sell plushies. ;P

So there is some extra if your on the fence as to getting any of these games. From steam or other sites. I think all 3 of these games look fun.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

it is still expensive so i don't think i will buy. may i will wait for a 70-80%

1 year ago

never gonna happen

1 year ago

and how do you know this?

1 year ago

Instantly snatched it, Including both extra character skins (Yes I even got that one) and the expansion DLC. So basically everything with the exception of the OSTs.

Considering this is the lowest price ever recorded for this game (And the respective DLCs), I saw no reason to wait more and just pulled the trigger.

1 year ago*

Have fun! I'm still thinking ... 'cause there are ton of other games in the backlog. So many cool games to play. :(

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Yes thats right, Bundle Stars (now Fanatical) had a bundle with the game once. It was 2015, CrossCode was early access back then. But I believe this was the only time it got bundled as a steam key. But yeah, till now it was the cheapest price for this game I think.

1 year ago*

As far as I heard, that bundle is the reason why the game hasn't been in any other (Steam) bundle since then and hardly goes on sale- it wasn't planned for the game to be in the bundle but someone did it anyway and the devs were very unhappy about it.
I mean, I'm not sure if that's what actually happened since that's at best a third-hand rumour and I don't even remember where I heard it from... but it would explain a lot. ^_^'

1 year ago

I'm tempted to get the complete edition since the one I got on itch.io does not include DLC, and one DLC costs as much as the complete edition with this discount, but then again, I'm thinking I've been able to enjoy games without DLC before, so might as well just enjoy what I have. I don't know.

1 year ago

If you enjoy the base game you can always buy the dlc later, which adds a lot actually since it gives you the proper conclusion of the story.

1 year ago

The problem is, not as many discounts on itch, so I'll have to rebuy the base game on Steam. I haven't gotten to playing yet, so I'll see how things go. If I enjoy the base game I'll consider re-buying. Buying base game + DLC + skin for the same price as the DLC alone is definitely a better deal.

1 year ago*

One of the best games I have ever played. Exceptional story, good enemy and combat variety, god-tier puzzles.

1 year ago

It definitely feels like the game i would buy and never touch again except for idling cards (if it have those).

1 year ago

Fantastic game at a great price, I highly recommend it!

1 year ago

I just finished the game a couple days ago, perfect time to get the DLC lol

1 year ago

For anyone on the fence, I just wanna point out that the game has a Demo, both on Steam and in webgame form (it's of a veery old version).

People still check out Demos nowadays, right? ^_^'

1 year ago*

Bump.

1 year ago

I bought the dlc, already completed the (awesome) game.

1 year ago

It is a nice time for the "A New Home" DLC, if the Complete Edition pack is one of those that is cheaper when you have the base game. It also has its historical low, though -50% isn't a mindblowing cut.

1 year ago

Great game, still need to finish it.

1 year ago

Bought it on GOG a while back but wished I could play it on a handheld... you can guess where I'm going with this.
Picked up the complete edition on Steam for my forthcoming Deck. I also tried to get the complete edition added to SG so I could give one away, only to have it pointed out that I can't buy that as a gift, and it can't be listed on SG because it's a bundle.
It's a shame that the base game is reduced CV because it was in a bundle once.

1 year ago

Tried it a while ago when I had gamepass and couldn't get into it.

1 year ago

29.63€ converted from £25.69 GBP

1 year ago

I bought it yesterday, the complete edition with the DLCs. It's been a while that I've wishlisted it, I can't wait to play it finally!

1 year ago

Already own it since Early Access phase.

Extremely amazing game.

1 year ago

I got it in a bundle years ago but thanks for reminding me about this game. Looks great!

1 year ago

CrossCode is a great game, I recommend it.

1 year ago

10 months ago

i will grab the complete edition. the game is already a few years old and i don't think the price will ever go below 70%

9 months ago

own on the switch, debating if I want to own on steam to.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.