June 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 26th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Supraland

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

• CN, JP: unavailable as a choice
  • Everyone receives a ROW key; customers from CN and JP can activate it, even if they can't select it.

🔑 Full list of subs (region-free edition)

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on July 3rd if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. The Messenger also includes The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC . The soundtrack is delivered as a DRM-Free item.
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (activates as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch") also includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition
  4. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also includes Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook
  5. You might get a $2-$4 coupon if you attempt to pause before buying. However, if you pause and unpause, you might not get the bonus game at the end of the month (it's unsure what will happen). source

Free DLCs to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Supraland 96% of 4717 🏆 3.00 CV app/813630 W L 0 $19.99
GRID Ultimate Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/399519 0 $59.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 30423 🏆 4.50 CV app/414340 W 1 $29.99
The Messenger 94% of 3795 🏆 3.00 CV app/764790 W 0 $19.99
Barotrauma 88% of 3617 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 0 $29.99
Felix the Reaper 86% of 68 🏆 3.75 CV app/919410 W M 0 $24.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included game has cards) - 76.94 CV sub/345415 0 $76.94
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 67% of 990 🏆 4.50 CV app/779290 W M L 0 $29.99
Remnants of Naezith 97% of 299 🏆 1.50 CV app/590590 W M L 0 $9.99
Overload 94% of 980 🏆 4.50 CV app/448850 W M L 1 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 78% of 320 - - 1.95 CV app/828900 W M 1 $12.99
The King's Bird 78% of 164 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/812550 W 2 $19.99

Bonus game

Boundless 76% of 1338 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 1 $39.99

GRID Ultimate Edition is one key that activates the following:

GRID (2019) 63% of 1152 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/703860 W 2 $39.99
GRID DLC - Season 03 (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 12.49 CV app/1085500 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 02 (DLC) 50% of 6 - - 12.49 CV app/1085490 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 01 (DLC) 40% of 5 - - 12.49 CV app/1085480 W 1 $12.49
Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) (DLC) 67% of 3 - - 1.99 CV app/1085440 W 1 $1.99

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition is one key that activates the following:

Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) No user reviews - - 9.99 CV app/1260050 W 0 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen (DLC) 50% of 192 - - 9.99 CV app/920840 W 1 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full (DLC) 88% of 16684 (Base game has cards) 🏆 29.99 CV app/562040 W 1 $29.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne (DLC) 58% of 255 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/357760 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist (DLC) 50% of 190 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/327130 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition content (DLC) 61% of 159 (Base game has cards) - 1.05 CV app/271850 W 2 $6.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 88% of 16773 🏆 4.50 CV app/244450 W 3 $29.99
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) 52% of 46 - - 1.50 CV app/274440 W 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $364.83

Humble Original:

Before I Forget and Ikenfell Sneak Peek included DRM-free

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any games in this selection that can get you all excited?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I have been among the ones who find these deals quite attractive despite the overall criticism. Keep it up, IGN!
[New subscription] I’m thrilled to see that several of these games are on my wishlist. How could I say no to this?
[Maybe subscribe] This selection is truly questionable. I’ll need some time to think about it, maybe check others’ opinions too.
[Pause] It seems that it’s become a pattern to bundle games that just aren’t that great (at least not great for me).
[Cancelling] What’s up with the terrible selections lately? It’s unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Looking at the new “Choice” bundles, I conclude that they have really dropped in quality since IGN changed the model and increased the prices. I’m happy with my decision of not being a subscriber.

this is definitely the last time i buy a year of humble choice. its just rebundled stuff and things that have already been free other places or included in gamepass. absolute waste of money.

3 years ago

Just Pause!

3 years ago

oh i did! i am on the lite plan and couldnt find 3 games worth getting

3 years ago

Lite plan ? Lite plan doesn't let you take 3 games, that's the Basic plan that does that. Lite plan gives you access to the Trove and a discount on the store.

3 years ago

my mistake, im on the basic plan then.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

my subscription> manage my subscription>pause subscription

3 years ago

Yikes™.

3 years ago

Only Supraland looks kinda interesting. Pause for me.

3 years ago

grid....again? was not on the last bundle or someething?

3 years ago

Grid at the moment is included in a bundle of Fanatical without dlcs

3 years ago

ohhhh...yes you re right... i was thinking why i own this game..... xDD

3 years ago

This is the worst of all the humble choices so far for me.
hope next month is better!

3 years ago

At this rate don't think it will get any better.

3 years ago

The Messenger is GREAT, already played it but want it in my steam library 😁

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Can't argue with personal opinion :D
For me, 'boring' were overhyped My Friend Pedro & A Plague Tale; here I enjoyed the humor, challenge (if you are looking for all collectibles), and gameplay overall. But, well, I love metroidvanias.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

3 years ago

Supraland is brilliant, bought it on sale last year and played it to completion right away. BUT... that's about all this bundle has going for it, and it's not worth the price of admission, especially when it has a new DLC coming out soon. So I'm hitting pause on this month I guess.

3 years ago

I cant really put my finger on it, but the monthly was great and made me happy and choice somehow doesnt interest me, the games in it were given away at lootboy (Felix), are rebundles from old monthlies (Hellblade) (for the second time in a row, last month it was X-COM2) , are unfinished (Stygian) or just old and unappealing (Men of War 2) (before it was the Turoks)...so many uninteresting platformers.
Its not "bad" per se, but it doesnt make me happy.

3 years ago

I took the €9.99 offer for 12 months last month and I can't pause or else I will have to pay the full price next time, but I like what I see anyway. Supraland was very high up on my wishlist, so that alone is almost worth it. Men of War Assault Squad is also something I'm very interested in. Barotrauma looks nice, I love coop games. Only game I own is Hellblade, but I guess I will find someone who wants it.

3 years ago

lame.. on the lack of being able to pause or paying the (full) price

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

From one of the reviews:

Yes, please be aware, this game is UNFNISHED, its more like a playable Early Access, that juts got abbandoned. The Devs work on (I think) at least three other games that will release this year, but ripped off every buyer of this game.

Why it got so high metascore? Because testers normally don`t play the game through - so there is no mention, that this game HAS NO ENDING. Really, it just stops in the middle. Its like a film who develops so many branches of the story, and then it's over - woithout tying together just a fraction of the storylines it just startet.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022209948/recommended/779290/

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Thanks for the info, Robilar. This is the only one I had wish-listed, but I think I'll give it a go anyway. Fun is fun, after all.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Wow another repeat bundle, I guess we should be expecting repeats now then. After reading it was given away exactly a year ago, during last Junes monhtly?

At least with xcom2 it was like 3 years ago?

3 years ago

The first three Choice bundles were awesome and I was looking forward to the reveals ever since. The following three months were not to my liking tho and this month ... I already have 4 of the games, have literally zero interest in 5 of the rest, Stygian looks kinda nice but judging from the reviews it's unfinished without an ending and abandoned, so no thank you.
Which leaves me with very little interest in 2 of the remaining games, and yeah, as much as I would love to buy a juicy Choice, this will not be the one. C'mon Humble, you can do better!

3 years ago

weaksauce

3 years ago

This is the first time that Humble Choice includes an edition with all the dlcs (Grid Ultimate Edition) and almost half of the game's reviews are negative, so they have to resort to their mysterious game to try to capture the public.

This is definitely the worst Humble Choice by far due to the fact that two of its featured games aren't worth it (GRID has a lot of negative reviews and Hellblade was in a very recent Montly).

Humble Bundle is going from bad to worse.
Easy pass for me.

3 years ago

This is the first time that Humble Choice includes an edition with all the dlc

That's true but I guess they had a hunch it was going to be in a cheaper bundle on Fanatical at the same time.

Humble Bundle is going from bad to worse.

I think Choice will be gone entirely by 2021.

3 years ago

the messenger key says it comes with the soundtrack, but I got no soundtrack at all, anyone else got the same issue?

3 years ago

Yeah there was a separate key for the soundtrack but I couldn't redeem it.

3 years ago

Key for the game, and supposed soundtrack is the exact same, and doesn't give the soundtrack

3 years ago

Soundtrack is DRM-free only, should be in your Humble library page if you scroll down (mine is there).

Steam key would have been nicer ;>

3 years ago

That's the thing, I did see a different key which was supposed to be for the soundtrack but it was not redeemable.

3 years ago

Weird, definitely wasn't the case for me (but I might have redeemed later than you, maybe they changed something in between.)

3 years ago

Humble offers mystery game for June in case if customer keep his subscription like it was with ''Train Valley 2''...
All bonus game recipients will get the same game, which will be revealed and unlocked on July 3rd.

https://imgur.com/Q094j7v

3 years ago

Another bonus game? its becoming a pattern with these choice bundles.

3 years ago

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 years ago

Well, I'm guessing they have detected a pattern of pausing, a huge one, and since they can't now just tell people they can't pause anymore since they assured us they'd keep that feature, and that the coupon doesn't stop people from pausing... they have to resort to the Fanatical mystery element.

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Lets hope this is not a backdoor route for humble to start getting into the mystery bundles business. They themselves know the last few bundles are not at the same standard as previous bundles or they would not be offering bonus games so I just hope they start getting their act together and start improving the quality.

3 years ago

Pros:

• Wishlisted game
  • I won't have to work out as hard from buying a giant steak burrito tonight.
  • Some giveaway ammunition.

Cons:

• Only one wishlisted game. LOL.
  • Who am I kidding? I need a giant burrito with avocado and sour cream!
  • I'll actually have to press buttons and type things to make giveaways now.

... and I just realized I skipped lunch today.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I caved and chose both.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

• Perhaps the mystery game will be a wishlisted game (¬‿¬ )
3 years ago

Choose wisely

View attached image.
3 years ago*

Ohhh ':D Hitchcock and Scully, the true heroes of the Nine Nine!
I'm just rewatching it and am already in Season 5 but I can't wait to see the episode where you learn about their Miami Vice past again xD

Edit: Just in case you wanna embed this the formating is like this (if I manage to do code)

![Overhead text here](https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019015/rs_600x600-190115192656-600x600.brooklyn-nine-nine-scully-hitchcock-lp.12519.jpg?fit=around%7C600:300&crop=600:300;center,top&output-quality=90)
3 years ago*

I love these guys. I literally just finished all the episodes and it was so enjoyable.
Also, thanks for the tip!

3 years ago

What did you choose?

3 years ago

Mmmm... steak burrito.

3 years ago

When a steak burrito is more interesting, perhaps it's a sign I should have paused?
Well, they are REALLY good burritos, and probably worth their own thread, but still ...

3 years ago

Pro & Con: Mystery meat burrito

3 years ago

The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC is free on the steam store, I don't know if it being included changes anything

3 years ago

Platformer count this month: 4
Chance of skipping: 100%

3 years ago

Finally, somebody else who doesn't like platformers and feels like at least a third of every monthly/choice is platformers ;P

Then if you also don't particularly like horror games or games without decent single-player ....

(Still bought it, mostly for Overload and because my kid wants Supraland (which I already have and played and it is awesome)).

3 years ago

Not really interested in any game, so that's a no from me....again.

3 years ago

I thought monthly was consisting of unbundled games.

3 years ago

Its not monthly anymore. They even have rebundles of previous months.

3 years ago

Is grid ult one key or dlcs separate?

3 years ago

one key

3 years ago

Thank you very much! I come only for this answer.

3 years ago

I would be all over it... if I didn't already own Hellblade from that past Monthly. Out of the rest, there's nothing I truly want to play so it's another pause for me.

I don't know if it's me who's become super jaded after years of bundle purchases, but no bundles have wowed me in the past months.

3 years ago

I don't know if it's me who's become super jaded after years of bundle purchases

Could it be that games from these years of bundle purchases are still the ones being rebundled to death years after?

Well, this is an exaggeration for this one, obviously, but still, I feel HB is regretting uncovering the bundles. It worked better for them when they were a mystery I think because there was still a chance the games would be great.

3 years ago

Yeah, I guess it's partly due to that... but even when there are previously unbundled titles, I rarely get that feeling of "damn, I really need to play that ASAP" and that's usually the main selling point for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm HB have probably lost customers ever since they dropped that blind purchase gimmick that was a thing with their Monthlies... I have often bought Monthlies for fear of missing out on games I really wanted and I'm glad that we now can see upfront what we'll be buying... that saved me quite a few bucks. :)

3 years ago

Hmm HB have probably lost customers ever since they dropped that blind purchase gimmick that was a thing with their Monthlies... I have often bought Monthlies for fear of missing out on games

Well, it was their Choice to play with all their cards on the table. I'm guessing they hoped it would attract more people and then better games but that seems to have backfired on them since the overall bundle quality has gone down not up.

3 years ago

Cause when we pay 12$ and take all games it's normal.
When we start pay 15$ and take 3 games ... On Steam sale i can take same game and maybe save more.

3 years ago

wow hellbalde is unavailable for me

3 years ago

Is it possible to giveaway the GRID key? I don't see ultimate edition in the giveaway selection.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.