June 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 26th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Supraland

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

• CN, JP: unavailable as a choice
  • Everyone receives a ROW key; customers from CN and JP can activate it, even if they can't select it.

🔑 Full list of subs (region-free edition)

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on July 3rd if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. The Messenger also includes The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC . The soundtrack is delivered as a DRM-Free item.
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (activates as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch") also includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition
  4. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also includes Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook
  5. You might get a $2-$4 coupon if you attempt to pause before buying. However, if you pause and unpause, you might not get the bonus game at the end of the month (it's unsure what will happen). source

Free DLCs to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Supraland 96% of 4717 🏆 3.00 CV app/813630 W L 0 $19.99
GRID Ultimate Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/399519 0 $59.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 30423 🏆 4.50 CV app/414340 W 1 $29.99
The Messenger 94% of 3795 🏆 3.00 CV app/764790 W 0 $19.99
Barotrauma 88% of 3617 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 0 $29.99
Felix the Reaper 86% of 68 🏆 3.75 CV app/919410 W M 0 $24.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included game has cards) - 76.94 CV sub/345415 0 $76.94
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 67% of 990 🏆 4.50 CV app/779290 W M L 0 $29.99
Remnants of Naezith 97% of 299 🏆 1.50 CV app/590590 W M L 0 $9.99
Overload 94% of 980 🏆 4.50 CV app/448850 W M L 1 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 78% of 320 - - 1.95 CV app/828900 W M 1 $12.99
The King's Bird 78% of 164 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/812550 W 2 $19.99

Bonus game

Boundless 76% of 1338 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 1 $39.99

GRID Ultimate Edition is one key that activates the following:

GRID (2019) 63% of 1152 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/703860 W 2 $39.99
GRID DLC - Season 03 (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 12.49 CV app/1085500 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 02 (DLC) 50% of 6 - - 12.49 CV app/1085490 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 01 (DLC) 40% of 5 - - 12.49 CV app/1085480 W 1 $12.49
Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) (DLC) 67% of 3 - - 1.99 CV app/1085440 W 1 $1.99

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition is one key that activates the following:

Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) No user reviews - - 9.99 CV app/1260050 W 0 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen (DLC) 50% of 192 - - 9.99 CV app/920840 W 1 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full (DLC) 88% of 16684 (Base game has cards) 🏆 29.99 CV app/562040 W 1 $29.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne (DLC) 58% of 255 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/357760 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist (DLC) 50% of 190 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/327130 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition content (DLC) 61% of 159 (Base game has cards) - 1.05 CV app/271850 W 2 $6.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 88% of 16773 🏆 4.50 CV app/244450 W 3 $29.99
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) 52% of 46 - - 1.50 CV app/274440 W 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $364.83

Humble Original:

Before I Forget and Ikenfell Sneak Peek included DRM-free

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any games in this selection that can get you all excited?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I have been among the ones who find these deals quite attractive despite the overall criticism. Keep it up, IGN!
[New subscription] I’m thrilled to see that several of these games are on my wishlist. How could I say no to this?
[Maybe subscribe] This selection is truly questionable. I’ll need some time to think about it, maybe check others’ opinions too.
[Pause] It seems that it’s become a pattern to bundle games that just aren’t that great (at least not great for me).
[Cancelling] What’s up with the terrible selections lately? It’s unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Looking at the new “Choice” bundles, I conclude that they have really dropped in quality since IGN changed the model and increased the prices. I’m happy with my decision of not being a subscriber.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Just a heads up Overload and The Messenger were both part of Twitch Prime free rewards before, in case anyone has 'em but forgot.

3 years ago

This was the best one in the last few months, some good choices in this one. They put Hellblade in this one, less than a year after it was in another monthly, almost like they did it out of spite. 90% chance this will be pause. 6 month pause streak most likely..

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Happy cake day Anyhoo :)

3 years ago

a bit meh for me...at least a bit better than may bundle :( (wtf senua again?)

3 years ago

I know I called May the worst I've seen, this one is way way worse. I didn't continue my sub as classic just to be scammed on repeats and re-bundles. It started good honestly, at least 7/10 but now, woof. If it's going to just be repeats and bundles then I'm going to have to get a refund on my remaining sub. Don't misunderstand, if you didn't have any of these it's a great bundle, so was May and June. If it has 2-3 you love, great bundle. I get where people are coming from, those who get a second chance at a lot of titles and those of us who certainly expected at least Humble to maintain status quo which they have backslid quite a bit lately.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Hm... Most stuff EXCEPT Hellblade (in my backlock already) and GRID (duh) seems interesting to me... considering it?

3 years ago

HB worse and worse, no interest games, more expensive (12$ vs 15$) and we have same games on fanatical - 5$!!! XD
My last Humble Monthly buyed 1 year ago ...

3 years ago

got 4$ coupon for pausing, so 8$ for Messenger, Hellblade, Barotrauma, GRID, Supraland+more free?

1st bundle i bought in 3 or 4 months

i wanted to buy messenger 2 days ago as it was discounted on steam...Good that i waited :D

3 years ago

I was offer a US$2 coupon for not pausing, still not worth it.

3 years ago

I took the coupon and then paused anyway. *grin* Yes, I'm surprised that still works.

3 years ago

Whattttt?! It is too late now ಠ_ಠ

3 years ago

As a rule always click on taking the money first and if it doesn't take you directly to payment (as you'd expect) you can still pause. But yes, if you already paused it's too late. But they might offer you even more next month, $4 (like they offered Massulan) perhaps? Just threaten them to pause right away next month and see what they offer.

3 years ago

I was afraid if I click accept, I will be locked in for next month. I will try again in the future when I am not interested in the bundled games. Thanks for the tip.

3 years ago

That's understandable. It would be logical that they'd take you to lock in your payment right away when accepting a discount. I figured, I can always cancel before actually paying, though. It's still surprising it works like this, I mean, it's a bug for sure but it works every time they offer a discount. So be sure to always threaten them to pause, even if you want to buy the bundle for sure.

3 years ago

check your coupons, there should be discount :)

3 years ago

I checked the coupon page, only 25% for shadow warrior. Missed it for sure.

3 years ago

Duuude, I got the 4 bucks off as well, didn`t realise that it actually gives a coupon, so I paused and yup, now I have a 4 bucks coupon for humble choice valid till september 4. Nice!

3 years ago

well, i won't lie and say it is a bad bundle for me, it is actually good with some really interesting games that were in my wishlist, the only downside for me d what is worrying me about the latest bundles is the rebundled games, however no matter what games it had in it i would still get it as soon as it goes on like the previous months cause afterall i'm getting a collection of 10 games at almost no cost at all since some of it goes to charity anyway so there is nothing for me to complain about. many studios and publishers are almost giving away their games for free in support of charity and getting a little bit more visibility and that is much appreciated.

and also, i'm getting alot of games through the humble store lately and the subscriber discount alone is worth it for me :p

3 years ago*

A lot of platformer games. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is the only game that I am interested. Time to pause the subscription.

3 years ago

I'm probably going to pause again........I seem to be doing this more and more. There just isn't enough that interests me.

3 years ago

i'll gladly pay $12 alone for supraland, barotrauma and the messenger. all the others are just a bonus.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Supraland, Barotrauma, and Overload are some I would consider.
Remnant of Naezith, The King's Bird, and The Messenger also look good... but I do already own those three.
The rest I don't really care about. I am thinking about it though.

3 years ago

Couldn't pause fast enough.

3 years ago

Screw this month

3 years ago

I got a question and hope someone can answer it.
How to properly give away Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition? It seems to be listed as a bundle on Steam, so it doesn't appear in the list.
I know that I can always choose a "lesser" part of the bundle as a giveaway - say, the base game - and give away more than I promised. Is there another way, tho, to give the warchest edition away? How did you do it? (If you did, that is)

3 years ago

Wait when someone create ticket, so support add it to giveaway list.

3 years ago

Since when did they start adding steam bundles?

3 years ago

since it has cd key subscription, so I hope it will be possible to add
https://steamdb.info/sub/345415/

3 years ago

Might possibly be a single steam key. But since steamgifts goes after steam api and War Chest Ed it a bundle I guess it wont work
Steamdb
Steam

3 years ago

just do any gold/goty edition, they are all the same

3 years ago

Buying just for Overload...maybe

3 years ago*

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition give a full value contribution

3 years ago

It will probably get retro added to bundled soon.

3 years ago

The VR edition doesn't have a price though, which would imply that it gives 0 CV. Or maybe the CV hasn't been updated for this item after the price change?

3 years ago

3 years ago

Sorry I didn't see that you can buy the VR edition separately from the store. It will probably be switched to partial CV though and retroactively updated.

3 years ago

I'm not sure yet; paused for now.

I'm so happy I'm on a monthly classic plan instead of one of the newer ones, because dang.

3 years ago

What seems to be their drawing game here? A game that was already in a Monthly? Odd choice. Some of these look interesting but it's all indie stuff.

3 years ago

My key for Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also activated Digital Artbook DLC which is free anyway.

Also free DLCs to claim:
Remnants of Naezith OST
Overload Level Editor

3 years ago

How do i make a Giveaway for Men of War if the Warchest Edition doesnt show up at the Creation?

3 years ago

You cant make giveaway from bundles. I dont know if its single key or multiple keys. If there is multiple keys I guess you can make diffrent giveaways for the DLC.

If there is single key then I guess gold is an option. Seems like it contains the same content but less.
War
Gold
Compare yourself just to be sure.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Seems legit.

This means that the max value of War Chest via Gold unless added directly by SG is 8P, or $1.20 CV since its been bundled before.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

I'm only interested in The Stillness of the Wind and The King's Bird.
It's not a very exciting month imo.

3 years ago

Lol those two are the ones i skipped since theyve been bundled more times/recently

3 years ago

I'm not very big on buying bundles so probably I missed them :)

3 years ago

You can take it cheaper at g2a.com, gamivo.com or plati.ru

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.