June 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 26th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Supraland

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

• CN, JP: unavailable as a choice
  • Everyone receives a ROW key; customers from CN and JP can activate it, even if they can't select it.

🔑 Full list of subs (region-free edition)

Notes:

1. A bonus game will be unlocked on July 3rd if you don't pause / cancel your subscription. source
  2. The Messenger also includes The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC . The soundtrack is delivered as a DRM-Free item.
  3. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (activates as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch") also includes Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition
  4. Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones also includes Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook
  5. You might get a $2-$4 coupon if you attempt to pause before buying. However, if you pause and unpause, you might not get the bonus game at the end of the month (it's unsure what will happen). source

Free DLCs to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Supraland 96% of 4717 🏆 3.00 CV app/813630 W L 0 $19.99
GRID Ultimate Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/399519 0 $59.99
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice 91% of 30423 🏆 4.50 CV app/414340 W 1 $29.99
The Messenger 94% of 3795 🏆 3.00 CV app/764790 W 0 $19.99
Barotrauma 88% of 3617 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/602960 W M L 0 $29.99
Felix the Reaper 86% of 68 🏆 3.75 CV app/919410 W M 0 $24.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition No user reviews SteamDB (Included game has cards) - 76.94 CV sub/345415 0 $76.94
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 67% of 990 🏆 4.50 CV app/779290 W M L 0 $29.99
Remnants of Naezith 97% of 299 🏆 1.50 CV app/590590 W M L 0 $9.99
Overload 94% of 980 🏆 4.50 CV app/448850 W M L 1 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 78% of 320 - - 1.95 CV app/828900 W M 1 $12.99
The King's Bird 78% of 164 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/812550 W 2 $19.99

Bonus game

Boundless 76% of 1338 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/324510 W M 1 $39.99

GRID Ultimate Edition is one key that activates the following:

GRID (2019) 63% of 1152 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/703860 W 2 $39.99
GRID DLC - Season 03 (DLC) 100% of 4 - - 12.49 CV app/1085500 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 02 (DLC) 50% of 6 - - 12.49 CV app/1085490 W 1 $12.49
GRID - Season 01 (DLC) 40% of 5 - - 12.49 CV app/1085480 W 1 $12.49
Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) (DLC) 67% of 3 - - 1.99 CV app/1085440 W 1 $1.99

Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition is one key that activates the following:

Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) No user reviews - - 9.99 CV app/1260050 W 0 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen (DLC) 50% of 192 - - 9.99 CV app/920840 W 1 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full (DLC) 88% of 16684 (Base game has cards) 🏆 29.99 CV app/562040 W 1 $29.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne (DLC) 58% of 255 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/357760 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist (DLC) 50% of 190 (Base game has cards) - 1.50 CV app/327130 W 2 $9.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition content (DLC) 61% of 159 (Base game has cards) - 1.05 CV app/271850 W 2 $6.99
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 88% of 16773 🏆 4.50 CV app/244450 W 3 $29.99
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins (DLC) 52% of 46 - - 1.50 CV app/274440 W 2 $9.99

Retail:

• $364.83

Humble Original:

Before I Forget and Ikenfell Sneak Peek included DRM-free

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are there any games in this selection that can get you all excited?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I have been among the ones who find these deals quite attractive despite the overall criticism. Keep it up, IGN!
[New subscription] I’m thrilled to see that several of these games are on my wishlist. How could I say no to this?
[Maybe subscribe] This selection is truly questionable. I’ll need some time to think about it, maybe check others’ opinions too.
[Pause] It seems that it’s become a pattern to bundle games that just aren’t that great (at least not great for me).
[Cancelling] What’s up with the terrible selections lately? It’s unfortunate, but I have to cancel.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Looking at the new “Choice” bundles, I conclude that they have really dropped in quality since IGN changed the model and increased the prices. I’m happy with my decision of not being a subscriber.
  • HB Choice Classic subscriber
  • Got $2 off when trying to pause, so 10 games for $10 :>
  • Grabbed from friend missing 2 games for ~$1, so now is complete.
  • I know I'm late to the party, but whatever
  • All games are WW in EU-PL
  • I'll mail support About "Soundtrack" of the game The Messenger, I'll keep you guys updated.
  • ASF users: !addlicense 281291,237907
  • Followup of The Messenger OST:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Support! I'm sorry about the delayed response - we're seeing a much higher ticket volume, which is leading to longer response time. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

I'm sorry for the trouble! The developer was, unfortunately, unable to provide us with keys that have the soundtrack included, but we have it available as part of the Bundle through DRM-Free download. The files are the same as what you would receive in Steam.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Take care!

-Ashe
    Humble Bundle
Game SubId Notes
GRID Ultimate Edition 399519 -
* GRID (2019) - Base Game
* GRID VIP Pass - DLC
* GRID Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4 (+ XP Boost) - DLC
* GRID - Season 01 - DLC
* GRID - Season 02 - DLC
* GRID - Season 03 - DLC
Supraland 248660 -
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Launch 197048 -
* Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Base Game
* Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition - Base Game
The Messenger Launch 248660 -
* The Messenger - Base Game
* The Messenger - Picnic Panic DLC - DLC
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition (ROW) 345415 Possible Locks for other regions
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Base Game
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition upgrade - DLC
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne - DLC
* Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins - DLC
* Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins - DLC Yes, it's twice
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist - DLC
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Ostfront Veteranen - DLC
* Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Full - DLC
The King's Bird 248148 -
Felix the Reaper 295762 -
Barotrauma 158595 -
The Stillness of the Wind 255052 -
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones 234510 -
* Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Base Game
* Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones - Digital Artbook - DLC
Remnants of Naezith 153177 -
Overload 96198 -
Boundless ROW Release 292907 -

Extras

Game Type Info
Before I Forget DRM-Free Original Win-279.3 MB; Mac-278.2 MB; Linux-296.7 MB
Ikenfell DRM-Free Original Sneak Peek Win-125.8 MB
The King's Bird DRM-Free Win-371.4 MB
OST Type Info
The Messenger Soundtrack MP3 or FLAC 1.4 GB
3 years ago*

they gave me 4$ discount actually, maybe it depends on how many pauses u made after last purchase?

3 years ago

I think it's random. I got this month, but couldn't get it last 4 months.

And I'm Classic sub (10 games / $12)

3 years ago

i think it depends on pause numbers.

When u pause, they offer u discount. If u take it-u got discounted HBC.

Next month if u pause u wont get coupon

3rd month u buy HBC

4th month again u take no discount

IMHO 3+pauses and u get 4$ discount. Last month i was making 3rd pause and they offer me 2$

More u pause more u get, max 4$ probably

PS. Pozdro z Białegostoku :)

3 years ago*

Another disgusting movement in my opinion. I was a loyal suscriber when Monthly, realised they discounted money the first time I didn't like a Monthly Bundle.

If they did this automatically or at least having into account the loyal users things would have been different, but no.

Now, when most Choice Bundles are even of worse quality (in my opinion) it is even sadder, but hey HumbleIGN was already very below of what had been before so...

I will continue Pausing, who knows maybe in some months there may be an interesting bundle for, I will tell them I am pausing, get the discount, buy it and then surely carry on pausing.

But I am afraid there may not be any good bundle for long time bundle purchasers like us until CHOICE changes its name again HAHAHAH!

3 years ago

I paused since January and i didn't get any coupons :( I think i got one in like February or March and i just ignored it, but since then absolutely nothing

3 years ago

some say you still get the bonus game if you pause and unpause for discount, anyone who paused last month and didnt get the bonus game?

3 years ago*

Who will receive the bonus game?

• All Basic, Premium, and Classic subscribers who purchase/unlock the appropriate month of Humble Choice will receive the game.
  • Users subscribed to a Lite plan will not be eligible to receive any bonus games.
  • If you are subscribed to a multi-month plan, you will need to use a subscription credit from your plan to unlock the appropriate month of Humble Choice to receive the bonus game.
  • If you pause or cancel for the month of Humble Choice in question, you will not receive the game.
  • If you are not currently subscribed, you must subscribe before the month has concluded to receive the bonus game.

sauce: HB support page

3 years ago

no u wont take bonus if u pause

i paused and no bonus for me

3 years ago

They said "pause and then unpause" not only "pause."

3 years ago

ahhh okay, so if u pause for a while and unpause(buy choice) u will get a bonus. U need to buy bundle, doesnt matter if u pause then buy, or buy fresh, u need to buy this choice

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Thanks for the table !

About the double "Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins" I try to find an explanation.
The correct Package ID is this one:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1260050/

The 2nd is an old package:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/274440/
This steam store page doesn't exist anymore, but after a quick research, I found a 1 years old copy:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190419072447/https://store.steampowered.com/app/274440/Assault_Squad_2_Men_of_War_Origins/
All seams to be the same, except 1 thing: it was not a DLC !

This old package was already be on sales on Fanatical in the bundle "Men of War Assault Bundle":
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/5rrZp/fanatical-men-of-war-assault-bundle
The base game "Assault Squad 2: Men of War" is not in the bundle, but the DLC "Origin" is present, so I suppose that it was a standalone game, and they remove it to change it to a (fake) DLC.

sensualshakti: you should change the link in your post with the correct ID 1260050

3 years ago

You should inform sensualshakti on a new post, she can't see/be notified by this one since you reply it to someone else.

3 years ago

yes you right, done !

3 years ago

Hi, thanks for the heads up!
I added app/1260050/ to the mini-chart that details the contents of Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - War Chest Edition. I think it's best to leave both items there (274440 and 1260050), since both are included (even if one of them is not available on the store any more).

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

got the 4$ off coupon, you can click on it when you try to pause and it puts the coupon in your inventory and mine says it is valid until september or so, so it can be used on any future choice release probably if you don't like the current one.

3 years ago

I might do that.

This bundle doesn’t have a single standout like usual, but just about every game looks good to me

3 years ago

Well, at least I don't have to choose since I already own Hellblande and The King's Bird

Edit: Got to say that I'm actually positively surprised by this bundle after taking some time to examine the content more closely, despite the repeat. All in all interesting games and the inclusion of two complete package games is both surprising and welcome.

3 years ago*

Me too. Normally, there are a few headliners and I can’t figure out which of the rest I want to keep. This time I’m struggling with which game I don’t want

3 years ago

Pretty good one for me, 4 wishlist positions.

3 years ago

Owned 2, ended up activating 7. Awesome value after the skipped previous bundle :)

3 years ago

meh again

3 years ago

The $2 off coupon is valid until Sep 4, 2020 🖤

View attached image.
3 years ago*

Is there any remote possibility to get a discount on the Premium subscription, as a former Premium user? I tried Premium (no Monthly, I was late for the party) then I decided to stop the subscription.
Anyway, I'm not in for 20$ but I think the bundle is ok for 12$ (without extra coupons too, obviously it's even better if you have one). Ok, not all games are "new" to Monthly / Choice / bundles, but Hellblade and Messenger and Supraland are not bad in my opinion.

3 years ago

Do you have a second email address? I've used two email addresses for Humble over the years and recently the mostly disused one (from which I'd never purchased any monthlies) got the $12 offer.

I'm not sure this will work, but I might try registering a Humble account from a separate email and buying something other than a monthly making sure to check the boxes to get promotional offers. See what happens.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Anyone know whether Supraland is locked as row or not for Middle-east?

3 years ago

If your purchase country appears in the list mentioned on the thread, then you get a locked key, otherwise you get a ROW key that can be activated worldwide.

3 years ago

Sometimes it gets missed, it happened to me already that I was considered SEA.

3 years ago

Ended up purchasing after playing Supraland demo.. cool game!

3 years ago

Supraland, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, The Messenger and Barotrauma sold it for me

3 years ago

those games are nice, i already have senua but may still get the bundle for Barotrauma, seems really fun with friends

3 years ago

Good bundle. I traded most though since I bought a lot of those games on release.

3 years ago

There is a tweet from Humble support, clarifying if you get the bonus game after unpausing.

Hey there! Unpausing your Choice subscription would mean you got that game but you would also get the month's bundle. A Pause has to remain in effect past the auto-billing date on the last Friday of the month to skip the content and that includes the bonus game.

3 years ago

Thanks for the info, but their answer still leaves a bit of ambiguity. If I remain paused past the auto-billing date I can still unpause before the bundle is released and get the games. So in that case I wouldn't get the bonus game?

3 years ago

I actually just paused and now I see this. That should end all doubts.
Didn't get the coupon though. :(

View attached image.
3 years ago

Yeah, so I guess we can unpause any time. I'm sure Humble will offer coupons via email towards the end of the month. So just wait for those :)

3 years ago

Nah, $2 isn't worth the risk of forgetting to unpause. ;)

3 years ago

Fair point :)

3 years ago

I've wanted Supraland, Overload, Barotrauma.

Might activate GRID Ultimate Edition, Felix the Reaper, Men of War.

I initially paused since many people here got discount offers.

However, Fanatical Bundlefest has been underwhelming for me, though has some amazing CV value bundles.

So depending on how the Steam summer sale turns out, which is 3 days before the Humble Choice autobill date anyways, maybe I'll unpause.

3 years ago

System shock ?

3 years ago

meh

3 years ago

Offu

3 years ago

View attached image.
3 years ago

Hi sensualshakti
You should replace the non-working link for "Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins DLC" by this one:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1260050/
The appID 274440 is an old removed app (see my previous comment for explanation) and 1260050 replace it now, and both are included in the War Chest Edition package.
Thanks for your post :)

3 years ago

I got two 2$ discounts. Nice

3 years ago

how does the coupons work if you have an annual subscription? i think it is not possible to use the coupon unless you buy a monthly as a gift and gift it yourself right?

3 years ago

Does anyone know if i unpause now will they charge me money? I just want to use the 20% discount thing without buying the current monthly

3 years ago

OKay, so I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think they don't allow that, exactly for the reason you want to unpause.
Would be weird to be able to grab that sweet discount without even having paid for the previous and not paying for the next.

3 years ago

Yeah, it doesn't work. You have to buy the current monthly bundle.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Such a shame. They would have got $8 out of a $10 game from me. Now they will get $0 from me. Well it is what it is..

3 years ago

You can just ask a friend that has the discount to buy it for you. No need to don't buy stuff because they made it so people can't "cheat the system"

3 years ago

I wouldn't consider it cheating the system. Nothing wrong with giving discounts to former clients. Also discounts exist to make people buy more so why not give it to them?

3 years ago

It would be cheating the system since the discount is named "subscriber discount" not "former client discount".
I didn't say giving discounts is wrong :) we all here love discounts and free stuff :). And yes, discounts and bundles make people buy more, and humble and lots of sites give this type of discounts constantly.
Again, only thing I said was, that you don't need to not buy the game just because you don't get a discount, you probably have friend that can buy it for you.

3 years ago

Also subscribers can gift discount once a month. Not sure if that even works with paused subs...

3 years ago

if I buy the June Bundle on 30 June and then pause on 5th July, I will get the bonus game ? I will get charged for July month ?

3 years ago

First, if you are subscribed and not currently paused, you will be auto-charged the 26 June, so if you want to buy it not before the 30 June, pause until that date.
If you buy the bundle the 30 June, you'll get the June bonus game as it's included in the bundle, no matter if you pause or even unsubscribe after the purchase. You'll get the game the 3 July, at the end of the bundle and the release of the new one.
You'll be charged for July month if you buy it "manually" at any moment between 3 July and 7 August, or at the auto-billing date, which will be the 31 July (the last Friday of the month), unless you pause for a month or unsubscribe before that date.

3 years ago*

After I press "Subscribe" it says "Humble Bundle will automatically renew your subscription on July 31, 2020 when you will be charged €17.99. Cancel anytime before your renewal date to not be automatically charged." So why the first full charge on 31 july and not on 26 june ? So if I buy today, it costs me €16.20 (bought €1 bundle) and they will charge the same €16.20 on 26 june and then €17.99 on 31 july ?

3 years ago

It feels a little bit strange that it says "Humble Bundle will automatically renew your subscription on July 31, 2020 when you will be charged €17.99." rather than saying anything about June. But oh well, that wouldn't be the first time that Humble feels unclear.

Go on the Choice tab, then "My subscription", then "Manage my subscription" and you'll see the date of the next auto-billing, normally it would be written "Your next bill is for US$XX on June 26, 2020." (aka the auto-billing for the June bundle, aka the last Friday of the month).
If it indeed says "Your next bill is for US$XX on July 31, 2020.", then you either paused the June bundle (you'll be allowed to unpause anytime in the month, let's say the 30 June as you wished), or even bought it when you subscribed by clicking on too much buttons and went through the payment process.

If you buy the bundle today, you won't be charged again the 26 June. The auto-billing date (26 June, last Friday of the month) only charge the ones who are subscribed, who didn't pause for this month, and who didn't buy it "manually" from the day of the release to the day of the auto-billing date.
But if you buy it today, you'll be charged for the July bundle the 31 July, unless you either pause for a month between the day of the release the 3 July and the auto-billing date the 31 July (and it will be the same for each month so remember to pause every month), or by unsubscribing, which should be okay for you as you don't have the Humble Classic perk anyway (that allows you to buy the Choice bundles for 12$ for 10 games).

Hope it's clear. I'm here if needed.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

Yeah, I also remember that it had Hellblade. Guess they noticed that most people already have it :D

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

So there's no way to give away the warchest edition?

3 years ago

No, support can't add a bundle to the list, only packages with their own sub. A bundle is considered different than a package, examples:
Package: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/76328
Bundle: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/10233

A bundle is a group of packages. You can create a giveaway for the gold edition instead.

3 years ago

Yeah I know that but I thought it was against the rules to give away a key for a different version like that.

3 years ago

Only if the key doesn't contain all of the DLCs for the giveaway you create, but in this particular case the War Chest Edition contains all DLCs of the gold Ed.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.